Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,597 members, 7,941,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. (9648 Views)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2013
Ikengawo: Yorubas are in Boko Haram. They're also celebrating the death of Chinua Achebe. They have also celebrated the malnutrition of igbo children during Biafra. Igbo people have nothing to gain from 'uniting' with Yoruba people because all of the ills the north is inflicting on Nigeria, Yoruba's have always agreed with them and been on their side. Tinubu is now asking for Boko Haram's amnesty, as are many Yoruba leaders and many northern leaders meaning these people will be paid for killing Igbos and except from the law. Yoruba are worst than Hausas because Hausas are inflicting the evil Yorubas want to inflict but are too cowardly to do themselves.

You are a despicable character and, unlike the OP, an example of the problematic folks never interested in giving peace a chance because of personal egocentric complexes you are not able to move on from. Nothing typifies cowardice more than using superior number to gang-up against a minority group.

Everyone, into the historical science and logic of humanity, will know you are a deluded and vacuously hateful loser. When the Yorubas have the numbers, then nothing more would bear out the hate you claim they have for you than for their "cowardice" to lead them into attempts at murderous cleansing, in all corners of the SW, of those they "hate" and "want to exterminate" as deluded lost soul and ingrates like you postulate daily here.

As things stand, and with the reality on the ground, the Yorubas are nothing but the embodiment of tolerance, hospitality and relative sophistication in a totally mad nation. I really wonder why people like you are such evil liars and demonic ingrates. It is almost as if you must taunt even saints to hate you by continuously and falsely insisting they are demons after your blood.

Nothing confirms that you are a loser in life , and a big failure, more than your rabidly false hateful pontifications you deliver here. Your mates are thriving and finding love, success, fulfillment and happiness where and with who they find it , be that in Yorubaland or Igboland, while a frustrated loser like you remain here lying and showing how paranoid delusional you are.

This is what I hate about this forum. Not enough brave and principled people able to stand for what is right so we can heal and move on as a Nation . Can the many decent Igbos living peacefully in the SW - and I know you are here - not simply stand for what is right by coming out and denounce this clown who is a divisive embarrassment to you all and the sort obsessed with stoking division and creating problems for you where there is non?

The Yorubas are not the enemies of the Igbos as the OP correctly asserts. If they were, as deluded and bitter souls claim here daily, then events on the ground will bear this out 100% as is severally documented throughout history when real and toxic animosity existing between groups of people has led to continuous and unabated blood-letting. Even the Hausas/Fulanis are not your enemies if one is wise to know the real problems of Nigeria and how they have mingled to create the sad feudalism we are all forced to live with today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ikeyman00(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2013
^^^ nothing so despicable when u have ur god and acn party leader saying that going round to blow up people in their masses is a minor crime

try to tell the Isreali or Americans that 9-11 is a minor crime

and to believe that u so called principle man stand on the same boat is frightening im afraid

and these are the oduduwa principle people to be taken seriously right?

surely and slowly by their action we shall come to know who is who

make no mistaken ur oduduwa clan is simply allergic to saying the truth which is very unfortunate and sad indeed
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ZUBY77(m): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2013
@Gbawe, thanks for teaching that fucktarrd what hatred means. The first thing i wanted to do when i saw his post was to remove it but i do not have that priviledge. It is people like him that are causing problems. Imagine what he would tell his children about Yoruba, a tribe that houses and dines with his tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ikeyman00(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2013
^^^^ get well soon lipsrsealed
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2013
ZUBY77: @Gbawe, thanks for teaching that fucktarrd what hatred means. The first thing i wanted to do when i saw his post was to remove it but i do not have that priviledge. It is people like him that are causing problems. Imagine what he would tell his children about Yoruba, a tribe that houses and dines with his tribe.

I cannot stand people like him. We need to move on as a people and folks like him, and many Yorubas here, will never allow that as they continue to stoke the fire of disunity and abide with an insistence we are all only capable of hating and fighting each other. People should grow up and use their brain for once and for god sake !!!

We will all , more or less, be fully integrated, to be virtually one, in the next 200 years. That is scientific fact whether some here, like adults, will confront proactively or , like children, prefer to ignore. The wise man will prepare himself and his future progeny for that inevitability, i.e position himself and his children to win in a world that will be defined totally by merit in future, instead of wallowing in retrogressive issues relating to propagating that races and ethnic groups must fight and hate each other.

Are we all blind to the progress humanity has made from the very dark and evil past it overcame? We cannot forget slavery but much better to look at where we are today and focus on it than hating a caucasian person today because of what we assumed his ancestors were involved with !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ikeyman00(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2013
^^^^ and neither i can stand double glazed visionist like u
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by omonnakoda: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gbawe:

I cannot stand people like him. We need to move on as a people and folks like him, and many Yorubas here, will never allow that as they continue to stoke the fire of disunity and abide with an insistence we are all only capable of hating and fighting each other. People should grow up and use their brain for once and for god sake !!!

We will all , more or less, be fully integrated, to be virtually one, in the next 200 years. That is scientific fact whether some here, like adults, will confront proactively or , like children, prefer to ignore. The wise man will prepare himself and his future progeny for that inevitability, i.e position himself and his children to win in a world that will be defined totally by merit in future, instead of wallowing in retrogressive issues relating to propagating that races and ethnic groups must fight and hate each other.

Are we all blind to the progress humanity has made from the very dark and evil past it overcame? We cannot forget slavery but much better to look at where we are today and focus on it than hating a caucasian person today because of what we assumed his ancestors were involved with !!!!
You are a hypocrite using your several other Ids to do what you preach against.Shut up before I expose you!
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda:
You are a hypocrite using your several other Ids to do what you preach against.Shut up before I expose you!

Go on. "Expose" me.[size=14pt] I 1000% dare you. Coward[/size] The sad thing is that even a mod like Afam4eva, not exactly my 'buddy', cannot "expose" me, since there is nothing to expose, let alone a hateful creature like you. Sad lunatics like you live in a paranoid world where you will rather create wild fantasies than face the fact you are mad and damaged by malevolently hateful indoctrination.

I challenge you, all mods, the super mods, the owner of Nairaland and everyone to show I have ever posted from any IP address connected to me with any user name different to Gbawe. I know your sort, mad and suffering from paranoid delusions, don't do facts or reality but I challenge you to "expose" me. Take up the challenge or accept you are a discredited nonentity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by omonnakoda: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Go on. "Expose" me. I 1000% dare you. The sad thing is that even a mod like Afam4eva, not exactly my 'buddy', cannot "expose" me, since there is nothing to expose, let alone a hateful creature like you. I challenge you, all mods and everyone to show I have ever posted from my any IP adress connected to me with any user name different to Gbawe. I know your paranoid delusion sort don't do facts or reality but I challenge you to "expose" me. Take up the challenge or accept you are a discredited nonentity.
Don't be silly what does IP address prove. Any dunce can have a dozen IP addresses .Only shows your joblessness and desperation.What you can't hide is your style of thinking.
Just know that I know and WILL (not may) but WILL expose at a time of MY choosing

for now I will reveal just ONE because it is well known.

You are Big B1
.Naturally I expect you to deny like the pussy you are.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda: Don't be silly what does IP address prove. Any dunce can have a dozen IP addresses .Only shows your joblessness and desperation.What you can't hide is your style of thinking.
Just know that I know and WILL (not may) but WILL expose at a time of MY choosing.Naturally I expect you to deny like the pussy you are.

Mumu. See how you disgrace yourself here? This is all irredeemable haters, malevolently indoctrinated, are capable of doing. You said you will "expose" me. I challenge you to do so and you are running from pillar to post. Why do you not simply expose me with fact and science instead of the paranoid-delusional conjecture and lies folks like you were brainwashed to deploy against your "enemies" the Yoruba? Stop talking and "expose" me as you threatened. Nothing more, nothing less. Conjectures and lies will not get you anywhere. Prove your case. "Expose" me you pathetic and pitifully hateful creature.

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda:

You are Big B1

grin grin grin grin Men, folks like you are more sick than I think you are. No wonder, wherever you are in the world, you are consumed with making wild and false allegations against others. Who is Big B1? I pity your fellow bigots like Afam4eva who, even as they clannishly support you, must be shaking their head at your paranoid delusions and crazy public implosion that shows everyone you are insane.

Afam4eva is a mod. He is sympathetic to his fellow bigots like you. He would also love nothing other than to discredit me here. Why don't you ask for his help to help you prove I am Big B1 you paranoid madman? You are nothing but a hateful loser who needs to get a life instead of nursing an obsession of turning every Yoruba man into "demonic" bogey man who wants to "kill" and "wipe you out". Get a life. Pathetic loser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ZUBY77(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda: Don't be silly what does IP address prove. Any dunce can have a dozen IP addresses .Only shows your joblessness and desperation.What you can't hide is your style of thinking.
Just know that I know and WILL (not may) but WILL expose at a time of MY choosing

for now I will reveal just ONE because it is well known.

You are Big B1

Funny. So you know people's 'style of thiinking'? . People you have never seen or heard their voices.

CIA, FBI, KGB and others must fall on their knees to hire you.
madness

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Men, folks like you are more sick than I think you are. Who is Big B1? I pity your fellow bigots like Afam4eva who, even as they clannishly support you, must be shaking their head at your paranoid delusions and crazy public implosion that shows everyone you are insane.

Afam4eva is a mod. He is sympathetic to his fellow bigots like you. He would also love nothing other than to discredit me here. Why don't you ask for his help to help you prove I am Big B1 you paranoid madman? You are nothing but a hateful loser who needs to get a life instead of nursing an obsession of turning every Yoruba man into "demonic" bogey man who wants to "kill" and "wipe you out". Get a life. Pathetic loser.
I was not expecting confession and a plea for Presidential pardon. Normally you would try and do the I won't dignify you with my time routine.The fact you are now insolent and foul- mouthed is enough for me.

who is Big B1 ?? YOU !
As for your madness the only way we can prove that is if you come for evaluation. But making strange faces,muttering mysteriously and spitting into the air whilst responding to unseen "friends" is reasonable cause for suspicion,no?
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda:
I was not expecting confession and a plea for Presidential pardon. Normally you would try and do the I won't dignify you with my time routine.The fact you are now insolent and foul- mouthed is enough for me.

who is Big B1 ?? YOU !
As for your madness the only way we can prove that is if you come for evaluation. But making strange faces,muttering mysteriously and spitting into the air whilst responding to unseen "friends" is reasonable cause for suspicion,no?

Believe me, the entire forum, including the mods who see IP addresses posting simultaneously from different physical addresses, will be laughing at you now as an example of those who just will not live life and face modern challenges. You insist on embracing the hatred you are indoctrinated with that you should reject. That hatred is powerful and it is what is making you have hallucinations. Instead of this paranoid rant, exposing your lunacy, why not beg Afam4eva to help you "expose" me if such is factually possible?
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yorubas and Igbos uniting? Biggest joke of the century! definitely not on nairaland. In the real world Igbos and Yorubas are not enemies. At least my over 3 decades in Lagos i can attest to that. If people like dayokanu and Onlytruth who are chief ethnic bigots in their different ethnic groups in nairaland are still allowed to exist, sorry this unity is just a fuccking mirage!

@ Gbawe, you need to take a chill pill bro! i can see some peeps are trying to anger you. nuff respect to you s coolir.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by omonnakoda: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Gbawe:

Believe me, the entire forum, including the mods who see IP addresses posting simultaneously from different physical addresses, will be laughing at you now as an example of those who just will not live life and face modern challenges. You insist on embracing the hatred you are indoctrinated with that you should reject. That hatred is powerful and it is what is making you have hallucinations. Instead of this paranoid rant, exposing your lunacy, why not beg Afam4eva to help you "expose" me if such is factually possible?

YOU ARE BIG B1.
GBAWE IS BIB B1

YOU ARE BIG B1.
GBAWE IS BIB B1

YOU ARE BIG B1.
GBAWE IS BIB B1
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by omonnakoda: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
ziga: This is just horrible.

And I see so many small/retarded minds supporting this act.

Well, this will only happen in Naija. I don't know too many countries with barbaric individuals like this that have absolutely no regard for human life and property.

And this is the same stupid attitude that led to the Alu deaths. I hope you all saw the embassy staff that was being terrorized.

Anyhow, I hope they got what they went there for. Idiotas.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda:

You are big B1 we all know this

We "all" know this? You and which other madmen? The dance of naked madness in the public square. I pity you. Life is hard enough without suffering malevolently negative and hateful indoctrination that makes it even harder to navigate our years on earth.

Accept my sincere sympathy as a happy and well-adjusted person who grew up in a household of love with the constant message of respecting others. I feels sorry for what has been inflicted on you. I truly do.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Gbawe: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: Yorubas and Igbos uniting? Biggest joke of the century! definitely not on nairaland. In the real world Igbos and Yorubas are not enemies. At least my over 3 decades in Lagos i can attest to that. If people like dayokanu and Onlytruth who are chief ethnic bigots in their different ethnic groups in nairaland are still allowed to exist, sorry this unity is just a fuccking mirage!

@ Gbawe, you need to take a chill pill bro! i can see some peeps are trying to anger you. nuff respect to you s coolir.

Thanks. I do, as much as possible, but I like to 'flip the script' on these liars sometimes. Some are such hardened and hateful liars to the extent they are only encouraged to lie more and slander others if they are not challenged to factually prove their wild and paranoid allegations.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by White007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Omonnakoda, stop being a nuisance!

If you have nothing to contribute on this thread, why not leave and go do something tangible with your time, instead of acting infantile and puerile.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ChimaAdeoye: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ikengawo: Yorubas are in Boko Haram. They're also celebrating the death of Chinua Achebe. They have also celebrated the malnutrition of igbo children during Biafra. Igbo people have nothing to gain from 'uniting' with Yoruba people because all of the ills the north is inflicting on Nigeria, Yoruba's have always agreed with them and been on their side. Tinubu is now asking for Boko Haram's amnesty, as are many Yoruba leaders and many northern leaders meaning these people will be paid for killing Igbos and except from the law. Yoruba are worst than Hausas because Hausas are inflicting the evil Yorubas want to inflict but are too cowardly to do themselves.

For the bolded, i agree with your view.
The originator of this thread is seriously naive or just silly.Over the years,I have observed the difference between a typical Igbo and Yoruba, and i have come to the conclusion that Igbo is boldly outspoken (sometimes naively)and result oriented. Thus, would dine with the devil himself if that is what it takes to produce results. Yoruba on the other hand is the exact opposite of Igbo character and a natural diplomat. Thus, it you would require a truth serum with a lie detector test machine to extract his true feelings or position on any issue at all.I think it is useless and naive for Igbo to trust Yoruba in any strategic political arrangement, even if Yoruba were the sole beneficiary of such.

Except for a few, a typical Yoruba don't understand the word integrity nor solidarity. Mind you, I'm yoruba by marriage,but i can confidently tell you that apart from my husband's people, i'm yet to come across a yoruba that isn't wholeheartedly anti-igbo and also committed anti-hausa, but just don't have the nerve to express their true feelings in your presence,except when you leave. Most of the yoruba internet warriors here will serve an Igbo friend delicious amala if you visit their homes. But the Igbo that hates yoruba here,will not even invite them to his home. That is the difference,and it is a critical difference when trust is at stake.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Alfamann: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
I would rather go and live in the desert with rattlesnakes than unite with anything yoruba.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by aljharem(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Yorubas would unite with anyone who is a progressive. Yorubas in general don't hate the Igbos. Why should we when my family members are from Anambra and co.

We love Igbo people. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by M17: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
omonnakoda:

You are big B1 we all know this

/

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by gbadexy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Don't be daft!
The celebration of achebe's death and biafran massacre is a reaction to such insults hurled too by the ibos. You can't claim they too are saints.
Besides, all such celebration and abuse ends on such online forum as this most likely by teenagers or slightly older chaps. I don't think the average yoruba man hustling has time for such nonsense although I can't say the same for ibos since it appears their parents retell stories about the war including the dubious propaganda/misinformation machinery department reports.
If I get you right, if opc and area boys start attacking ibo people, their business and properties that would make them brave in your eyes? And anyone in southwest knows these group of people can do this easily if incited. You feel the accommodating and hospitable nature of the yorubas makes them to be cowards? So they should start slaughtering your people before you appreciate and take them serious?
I don't give too fork about any so called yoruba leaders but I don't think tinubu made those statements, I read the true account and he was misquoted as their were clauses in his statement. Even if he so support giving amnesty, how is that the yoruba tribe's business? Isn't he entitled to his opinion?
I feel hausas are more comfortable with the yorubas because they have significant number of muslims among them. You will agree that most of the top military or politicians that liase with the northerners are muslims.
Since we equally have a large number of christians too and they have something in common with the ibos, I wonder why the same easy camaraderie isn't there with the ibos. That is something to ponder on.
I think the ibos need to first unite among themselves too so as to have a common front and stop being clanish.
All hope is not lost, I think rochas okorocha has such plan for the ibos to help put them in the scheme of thing although most of his kinsmen are already planning to bring him down.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
alj harem: Yorubas would unite with anyone who is a progressive. Yorubas in general don't hate the Igbos. Why should we when my family members are from Anambra and co.

We love Igbo people. smiley
shymmex! what a blawdy hypocritical slowpoke! keep fooling yourself with your monikers. I wonder why you always show up with your 2 monikers in one thread. bloody scumbag!
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by aljharem(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: shymmex! what a blawdy hypocritical slowpoke! keep fooling yourself with your monikers. I wonder why you always show up with your 2 monikers in one thread. bloody scumbag!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shymmex shocked
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

For the bolded, i agree with your view.
The originator of this thread is seriously naive or just silly.Over the years,I have observed the difference between a typical Igbo and Yoruba, and i have come to the conclusion that Igbo is boldly outspoken (sometimes naively)and result oriented. Thus, would dine with the devil himself if that is what it takes to produce results. Yoruba on the other hand is the exact opposite of Igbo character and a natural diplomat. Thus, it you would require a truth serum with a lie detector test machine to extract his true feelings or position on any issue at all.I think it is useless and naive for Igbo to trust Yoruba in any strategic political arrangement, even if Yoruba were the sole beneficiary of such.

Except for a few, a typical Yoruba don't understand the word integrity nor solidarity. Mind you, I'm yoruba by marriage,but i can confidently tell you that apart from my husband's people, i'm yet to come across a yoruba that isn't wholeheartedly anti-igbo and also committed anti-hausa, but just don't have the nerve to express their true feelings in your presence,except when you leave. Most of the yoruba internet warriors here will serve an Igbo friend delicious amala if you visit their homes. But the Igbo that hates yoruba here,will not even invite them to his home. That is the difference,and it is a critical difference when trust is at stake.

What a paradox!
Am just wondering when some nls will learn to stop this bigotry eating their souls.
And if i may ask hope u aint finding it challenging raising your yoruba kids Since u claimed your husband family are the only "few" trustworthy amongst us!

No insult intended just asking...

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by aljharem(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Timehin:

What a paradox!
Am just wondering when some nls will learn to stop this bigotry eating their souls.
And if i may ask hope u aint finding it challenging raising your yoruba kids Since u claimed your husband family are the only "few" trustworthy amongst us!

No insult intended just asking...

bros you get time oh, you just be watching them dig a pit for themselves without anyone chasing them

Look at what she wrote and yet she is still defending her husband grin

Thus, it you would require a truth serum with a lie detector test machine to extract his true feelings or position on any issue at all.

Then this

Mind you, I'm yoruba by marriage,but i can confidently tell you that apart from my husband's people, i'm yet to come across a yoruba that isn't wholeheartedly anti-igbo and also committed anti-hausa, but just don't have the nerve to express their true feelings in your presence,except when you leave. Most of the yoruba internet warriors here will serve an Igbo friend delicious amala if you visit their homes. But the Igbo that hates yoruba here,will not even invite them to his home. That is the difference,and it is a critical difference when trust is at stake.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You really know paranoid people when you see one.

1. She claims she is now yoruba thus part of the people that can't be trusted

2. Based on her assersion, how does she know whether her husband and her people truly love her, OR DID SHE USE A LIE DETECTOR shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

3. Achebe married his daughter to another yoruba dude that he does hate and does not trust, does that make him a hypocrite as well ?

All I can do is laugh grin grin grin grin Orisirisi indeed
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
alj harem:

bros you get time oh, you just be watching them dig a pit for themselves without anyone chasing them

Look at what she wrote and yet she is still defending her husband grin

Then this

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You really know paranoid people when you see one.

1. She claims she is now yoruba thus part of the people that can't be trusted

2. Based on her assersion, how does she know whether her husband and her people truly love her, OR DID SHE USE A LIE DETECTOR shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

3. Achebe married his daughter to another yoruba dude that he does hate and does not trust, does that make him a hypocrite as well ?

All I can do is laugh grin grin grin grin Orisirisi indeed
you are laughing at your stewpid self because your brain ain't functional enough for you to understand what she wrote. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC To Supply 10% Of India’s Crude Demand / Anayo Arinze To Peter Obi: Elections Not On Social Media / Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.