Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,075 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. (9674 Views)

Clash Between Yorubas And Nupes In Kwara (Photos) / Idi Wahala Laarin Yoruba Ati Ibo: Why Yorubas And Igbos Wont Be Politic. Friends / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mr. Globe:

you are an imbec i l e. what are you still doing in onitsha? I would have restored your venom to enugu people but you are not from enugu. You are a Yoruba bas tard wanting to be igbo so bad. So you expect fashola deportation truck to bypass onitsha the entrance to the whole east aand head to enugu before you know its an affront to the whole east. Take your igbo/Yoruba unity and shove it down your black azz fool.

The op is an eidiot who hates his fellow igbo and makes all kinds of st.upid claims against his own brothers
he comes here to tell us what to do.
He is suffering from low self esteem.
He should go and lick Yoruba a.sss for all we care, but he should not use his mouth to mention Igbo again.
Ewu can bear.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Alfamann:

it is quite laughable hearing a yoruba call another a coward.

Why? Azikiwe ran away { To escape coup}
Ojukwu ran away to save his neck.
Achebe ran away from God knows what. { And died in exile}
ibos ran away to Cameroon to escape boko boys.

Where is the ibo bravery?

All your greatest heroes are people who ran. (like Scooby-Doo)

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

You want us to start listing yourba run aways?
This page cannot contain it o.
And you never even saw any war, yet you fled like fleas.
Even your "general" wept like a mudderfucker. cheesy

Don't start what you can't finish with us o.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

MUMU

1. Ogundipe ran away to escape the wrath of junior northern soldiers
2. Diya cried on TV and knelt down for abacha
3. Awolowo drank rat poison to escape the wrath of "you know who"
4. Afenifere now begging their masters (North) not to leave Nigeria.

Tribe of Cowards!!!!
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

MUMU

Tribe of Cowards!!!!

I didn't even finish before this! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

MUMU

Tribe of Cowards!!!!

Awolowo lived and died in Nigeria. Diya never led Yoruba at any time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

Awolowo lived and died in Nigeria. Diya never led Yoruba at any time.

But he still wept like a mudderfucker
if he wept before even putting up a fight, I rest my case! grin cheesy
Awo died even before the soldiers got to his house. shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndiofeajoka:

But he still wept like a mudderfucker
if he wept before even putting up a fight, I rest my case! grin cheesy
Awo died even before the soldiers got to his house. shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The grand commander of Biafran army became a refugee, dressed in a nice pleated skirt and fled.
Azikiwe couldn't even say bye bye aboki to Balewa, he fled.
Achebe stayed thousands of miles away and threw missiles at Nigeria! how brave.
Cameroon here we come, the Biafrans are coming.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

The grand commander of Biafran army became a refugee, dressed in a nice pleated skirt and fled.

You aint making sense bro. Ojukwu at least fought for years before giving up and later died a natural death. How did your tin god die? Niggur went out the biaatch way. thats what cowards do, going out without a damn fight.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

You aint making sense bro. Ojukwu at least fought for years before giving up and later died a natural death. How did you tin god die? Niggur went out the biaatch way. thats what cowards do, going out without a damn fight.

I do make a lot of sense. All your heroes are people who fled, left you to fend for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

You aint making sense bro. Ojukwu at least fought for years before giving up and later died a natural death. How did you tin god die? Niggur went out the biaatch way. thats what cowards do, going out without a damn fight.

Was Ogundipe leading an army?

Ojuku was leading the Eboan Army and fled in the middle of the night dressed like a tranny

Where do you see warlords that flee battle while leading an army Only in Iboeland

He is Alams inspiration

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

Compare: The grand commander of the Biafran army became a refugee after FIGHTING for almost 3 years.
Contrast: The top ranking Yoruba army officer FLED without a fight.

Compare: Azikiwe never stole Nigeria blind
Contrast: Awolowo stole Nigeria blind, and drank poison on hearing mere footsteps of advancing soldiers

Compare: Achebe
Contrast : No one in Yorubaland to carry his shoes

Compare: Igbo killed and Igbo leaders promise not to guarantee safety of Northerners in the East
Contrast: Yoruba killed, and Yoruba leaders beg their killers not to leave Nigeria

Land of cowards!
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Was Ogundipe leading an army?

Ojuku was leading the Eboan Army and fled in the middle of the night dressed like a tranny

Where do you see warlords that flee battle while leading an army Only in Iboeland

He is Alams inspiration

You really reason with your ass. Ojukwu fought like a man,retreated and lived to fight another day. Your coward of a soldier called Ogundipe was just threatened by a mere sergeant and the puss.y took off like a biaatch. A whole general!! you asked if he was leading an army? who would entrust an army to a born coward like Brigadier General Ogundipe? My brother Dayo onuku, whenever you want to have a good laugh, go watch the video of how Abacha was handing out Kleenex to a sobbing General called DIYA! Seems your tribe prides itself in producing puss.y generals.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndiofeajoka:

Compare: The grand commander of the Biafran army became a refugee after FIGHTING for almost 3 years.
Contrast: The top ranking Yoruba army officer FLED without a fight.

Contrast: Awolowo stole Nigeria blind, and drank poison on hearing mere footsteps of advancing soldiers

Compare: Achebe
Contrast : No one in Yorubaland to carry his shoes

Compare: Igbo killed and Igbo leaders promise not to guarantee safety of Northerners in the East
Contrast: Yoruba killed, and Yoruba leaders beg their killers not to leave Nigeria

Land of cowards!

We both know who is telling the truth here and who is dishing out mere conjectures. Maybe the definition of bravery is different in iboland sha.

4 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

You really reason with your ass. Ojukwu fought like a man,retreated and lived to fight another day. Your coward of a soldier called Ogundipe was just threatened by a mere sergeant and the puss.y took off like a biaatch. A whole general!! you asked if he was leading an army? who would entrust an army to a born coward like Brigadier General Ogundipe? My brother Dayo onuku, whenever you want to have a good laugh, go watch the video of how Abacha was handing out Kleenex to a sobbing General called DIYA! Seems your tribe prides itself in producing puss.y generals.

I tell ya, a matched armed Igbo man will chase a yoruba "general" to UK.
These people give a whole new meaning to the word cowardice!
chei! grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

Azikiwe ran before any shots were even fired. There were hungry women and children all over the place. Yet, Ojukwu left them and fled! Is that your bravery?
Achebe? Don't even let me start.
All these roadrunners are your heroes!

3 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

We both know who is telling the truth here and who dishing out mere conjectures. Maybe the definition of bravery is different in iboland sha.

hahahahahahahaha. he got you there brother Aigbofa. Never again call IGBOS cowards again and i wont have issues with you. one love
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

We both know who is telling the truth here and who dishing out mere conjectures. Maybe the definition of bravery is different in iboland sha.

A yoruba talking about bravery is a form of insult i tell ya.
Even today, yall still can find balls to look your master in the eye.
tufia
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

Ojuku led children to their death? Whats bravery in facing an AK 47 with fists? Its brainlessness and after several millions died he packed his baggage and fled like a thief and tranny in the night

Live to fight another day ke? Which fight? he came back to shine the knob of the same hausas he was fighting he became their slave a boyboy to IBB who pummeled him in war

he contested Senate lost, Something ordinary ngige won, Even Tony one week won an election ojuku couldnt win in his own area

He contested presidency and lost again woefully

His wife became the National bicycle. he was abandoned in a London clinic for mentally retardded because he was deaf, dumb and lonely while his wife was gracing bedrooms across all geopolitical zones

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

hahahahahahahaha. he got you there brother Aigbofa. Never again call IGBOS cowards again and i wont have issues with you. one love

Explain to me. Is the definition of bravery different in iboland?
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by EkoIle1: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndiofeajoka:

SIX LEADERS OF BLACK AFRICA

Tom Mboya, 28, most powerful political personality of Kenya, land of the gory Mau Mau uprisings. The Mau Mau were Kikuyus; Mboya is a Luo, the second largest tribe. Son of a sisal plantation worker, round-faced young Mboya learned most of his ABCs by writing in the sand for lack of books and slates. In 1953, the year he got fired as a sanitary inspector in Nairobi, he was elected general secretary of the powerful Kenya Federation of Labor. Elected to Kenya's Legislative Council, he now boycotts its sessions in protest against the kind of equality in which the blacks hold 14 seats to represent 6,000,000 people and the whites have the same number for 60,000. "We offer the Europeans the hand of friendship," he says, "but let them make no mistake about our determination to win our freedom."

Dr. Hastings Banda, 53, Nyasaland's fanatical rabble-rouser who last July, having practiced medicine in London and Ghana, returned home after 41 years of self-imposed exile. Called ''savior, liberator, messiah," by the crowds who sing Banda Comes Marching Home and cover his car with kisses, he has stirred up the whole territory by screaming for an end to the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland, has already picked out a name — Malawi — for an African federation that would include Nyasaland, Tanganyika, Uganda, and parts of Northern Rhodesia, Mozambique, and the Belgian Congo. "We must fill their prisons ," he tells his shrieking followers. "We must go singing hallelujah. That's the way to get freedom."

Julius Nyerere, 36, whose Tanganyika African National Union won every seat in last fall's election to the Legislative Council. A slight, soft-spoken man with an M.A. (history and economics) from the University of Edinburgh and the filed teeth of his tribe ("I found them a rather useful and amusing gimmick in college"wink, Nyerere is a comparative moderate who is willing to wait all of six years for independence from Britain, says of his own future: "When I make a great kelele [Swahili for disturbance], I am cheered to the echo. But when we take over the government, my troubles will begin. It will be but a matter of time before I find that I am unable to deliver the goods I may have promised out of political expediency. Then the head of Julius Nyerere will roll."

Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 49, of the powerful Yoruba tribe, dedicated Prime Minister of the Western Region of Nigeria who began as a barrister, has gradually emerged as a statesman of integrity in a land where charges of corruption are the political order of the day.
His fellow Prime Minister to the more populous but primitive north, the Sardauna of Sokoto, is a haughty Moslem nobleman out of another century. Nigeria's other regional Prime Minister, the demagogic, U.S.-educated Nnamdi ["Zik"] Azikiwe of the Ibo tribe to the east, lives under a cloud as a result of a financial scandal in his administration. So rent by divisions (250 tribes speaking 400 languages), Nigeria has a compromise federal Prime Minister, Abubakar Balewa, a northerner. "To many of us," says Awolowo, "Britain is our second home. We have thrown no stones, fired no shot, and we have not shed a drop of British blood. We are attaining independence by peaceful, orderly and democratic methods."

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,894174,00.html

The difference is clear. Educate and emancipate yourself from ashebe hate, bitterness and bigoted mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Ojuku led children to their death? Whats bravery in facing an AK 47 with fists? Its brainlessness and after several millions died he packed his baggage and fled like a thief and tranny in the night

Live to fight another day ke? Which fight? he came back to shine the knob of the same hausas he was fighting he became their slave a boyboy to IBB who pummeled him in war

he contested Senate lost, Something ordinary ngige won, Even Tony one week won an election ojuku couldnt win in his own area

He contested presidency and lost again woefully

His wife became the National bicycle. he was abandoned in a London clinic for mentally retardded because he was deaf, dumb and lonely while his wife was gracing bedrooms across all geopolitical zones

mister coward, go and tell your master to stop killing you in north!
He won't do anything to you.
Stop begging him not to leave Nigeria.
He should have left in 1966, but you cowards begged him to stay to protect you from Igbo.
Coward breed.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

Azikiwe ran before any shots were even fired. There were hungry women and children all over the place. Yet, Ojukwu left them and fled! Is that your bravery?
Achebe? Don't even let me start.
All these road runners are your heroes!

What are you arguing? Azikiwe wasnt threatened, he was advised to leave. Is Azikiwe a soldier? or Achebe? We are talking about Generals Diya and Ogundipe, remember them? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

What are you arguing? Azikiwe wasnt threatened, he was advised to leave. Is Azikiwe a soldier? or Achebe? We are talking about Generals Diya and Ogundipe, remember them? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ma broad I tire for these people o.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

Advised to leave my foot! The president of Nigeria, rather than at least find out what was going on ran like Scooby Doo.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
btw where is the OP with his stewpid idea of igbo uniting with coward breeds?
thoroughly demented and self hating idea!
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

Explain to me. Is the definition of bravery different in iboland?

No bro, i guess its different in Yorubaland. Thats why Diya,Awolowo,Ogundipe and co are heroes there. grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by EkoIle1: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

So why do you clowns cry and yell about Awolowo messing you up? Was he a soldier or war general?

You people are so senseless sha...

2 Likes

Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by ndiofeajoka: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2013
slimghost:

No bro, i guess its different in Yorubaland. Thats why Diya,Awolowo,Ogundipe and co are heroes there. grin grin grin grin grin.

word. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by slimghost(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
Aigbofa:

Advised to leave my foot! The president of Nigeria, rather than at least find out what was going on ran like Scooby Doo[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy. At least he wasnt a trained soldier. What do you have to say about Ogundipe,Diya and Awolowo? Brilliant case study of cowardice, abi? grin grin
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by Dede1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

The difference is clear. Educate and emancipate yourself from ashebe hate, bitterness and bigoted mentality.

Eko Ole

You have demonstrated again you are ill-educated and thanks to fee educational system introduced in western region of Nigeria via Awolowo.
Re: Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
ndiofeajoka:

mister coward, go and tell your master to stop killing you in north!
He won't do anything to you.
Stop begging him not to leave Nigeria.
He should have left in 1966, but you cowards begged him to stay to protect you from Igbo.
Coward breed.

The North know those who they target, they target those who cant pronouce Toro

Why is it that boko haram doesnt target redeemed Churches only Catholic Church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Omololu Laosun Emerges Sowore’s AAC Guber Candidate / NAFDAC, A Shadow Of Itself Under Buhari / Edo Speaker Drags National Assembly To Court Over Plan To Takeover Edo Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.