Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,783 members, 7,889,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301092 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Any successful one from Edo?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2013
esuabassey: I'm from Calabar (Efik).. Did u get d txt tooo?
@esuabassey,I neva get o!bt am hoping n praying.congrats Esua,am delighted 4 all d guys dat got,bt I wnt knw weda guys 4rm awaibom don Receive.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2013
Congrats to all that hv bn contated, am hapi 4u all. Pls has any civil or mech engr bn contacted?pls get the house informed.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2013
Big Congrats,guys,Still on course,anyone received from Abia,SE?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2013
esuabassey: I'm from Calabar (Efik).. Did u get d txt tooo?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2013
A BIG congratulations to my fellow Engineers. We rejoice with the new trend of engineer, finally the Battle is over...To we who have not yet received our, pls keep HOPE Alive
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by FALKE20(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2013
2 God b d glory......congrat to my fellow engineers....bt i kip hope alive...still awaiting my own text....am frm NORTH EAST
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DAZZLEME88(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2013
I received the message too.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2013
O God please wipe my tears and let me get my positive sms today!!! I have waited, dream, prayed and did all I could for this job!! God please my heart is melting!

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Can anybody confirm this info that Federal Character Commission stopped them from sending sms for now?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by anyaekekehinde(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2013
fergie001: Big Congrats,guys,Still on course,anyone received from Abia,SE?

A friend of mine from Abia got yesternite
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by fergie001: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2013
@dazzleme88,congrats,re u frm S/east,abia state?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2013
Kokomi: Can anybody confirm this info that Federal Character Commission stopped them from sending sms for now?

Holy Ghost fire! who told u dat rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Aysexy]

can u confirm pls?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aysaint: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2013
I'm from Osun State...I was called 2 weeks ago and thanks to God I woke up this morning to see the message ..Glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Gloom: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2013
has anybody from Edo-Delta received successful message?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2013
Gloom: has anybody from Edo-Delta received successful message?
I knew someone from edo that receive sms. lets keephope alive we will get ours
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
i hope more text will still be coming.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by santos4eva: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Has any other person received d text this morning?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
People, am so glad with all I am seeing in the room. God is indeed faithful. Imagine, my younger bros and I last night were redrafting CV to resend out again to places, His fone was in the room, only for him to go and pick it up after leaving it off all day, and he saw d sms. He just broke down in tears and prayers. Imagine 1st degree and 2nd degree abroad but no job. Its depressing. Really
This was purely GOD AT WORK NO CONNECTION FOR TO GET THIS JOB.
Our waiting period teaches a lesson,: The fact that u have all d good degrees from abroad, is not a guarantee that a job is ever available. Godstime is the best. He is from the South SOUTH-Ph

5 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by femo86(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Solutions_Guy:

Good to know that your brother made first class abroad. You could as well create a thread for it.

Meaning??
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls can someone from SE who got the text,pls send the number of the sender so that I will confirm if more text will be coming our way as we try to keep hope Alive. sad
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Double27: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Wish you guyz the best.
I pray and hope that you rescue our power sector.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
ayemenre: O God please wipe my tears and let me get my positive sms today!!! I have waited, dream, prayed and did all I could for this job!! God please my heart is melting!

If you are waiting for God? You are on a long thing....

BAT is recruiting graduate engineers go and apply...

Congrats to all new TCN engineers for us who didn't get the struggle continues
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

If you are waiting for God? You are on a long thing....

BAT is recruiting graduate engineers go and apply...

Congrats to all new TCN engineers for us who didn't get the struggle continues
I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MSGS THIS EVENI

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
PLS CAN ANY OF YOU CALL THE LINES OR DROP THE NUMBERS HERE SO WE COULD CALL THEM IF THERE IS OTHER SMS SINCE IT IS NOT A BULK SMS? COS SOME OF US RECEIVE CALLS AND SMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO BUT WE HAVEN'T GOT THIS LATEST SMS. PLS HELP!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by jamp: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
I am the handmaid of the lord,
Be it done to me according to ur words
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Guys, congrats to everyone. I haven't seen chukd yet. I can't wait to hear any update on salary package and training roaster.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kokomi: Can anybody confirm this info that Federal Character Commission stopped them from sending sms for now?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Pls do
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
how did u get that info? Cos I haven't heard anything of such
[quote author=Kokomi][/quote]
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
hello which number is this ? is it the one that sent the messages cos someone said the number ends with 201, also have u called the lines cos i think u are also expectant as I am.
Japkelly: Pls do

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.