Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301107 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2013
Japkelly: Am putting it up to you that you did not receive any text. All u are trying to do is diplomatically trying to know weather ppl from Enugu got the text last Night.
Japkelly: Am putting it up to you that you did not receive any text. All u are trying to do is diplomatically trying to know weather ppl from Enugu got the text last Night.

For those who argue about my appointment letter please call this number 08113924776 on Monday at PHCN HQs let me use my international passport to show my name.I am just interested to know if any body from Enugu state was available for our further interaction.Please if you are from Enugu and got appointment for electrical officer 2 you call me.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fanuchi: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2013
@chukdc, pls retype ur number cos its incomplete. Tanx.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by chukdc: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Fanuchi: @chukdc, pls retype ur number cos its incomplete. Tanx.
For those who argue about my appointment letter please call this number 08113924776 on Monday at PHCN HQs let me use my international passport to show my name.I am just interested to know if any body from Enugu state was available for our further interaction.Please if you are from Enugu and got appointment for electrical officer 2 you call me.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2013
PLS do me this favour I am begging you. when get to TCN office on Monday help me check for my name. I dont have someone to help me in abj. my name is Agbamhon Ayemere Friday; Zone SS, ; state Edo. pls write it down so u won't forget. plss just do it for me cos I am still having faith that my name is there. thanks very much
esuabassey: my dear, my candy advise is dat u should b prayerfull... And dnt give up on God.... He is God of impossibility...

4 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
Has anybody received sms since yesterday and is there anybody from ABIA that has gotten a text?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ esuabassey pls kindly take note of my post of which I requested help from you

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Abuja here I come.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
l will advice each and every expectant candidate to find their way to TCN HQ abuja if u can afford it to comfirm....mayb its nt every successful candidate that has gotten d sms.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
ayemenre: @ esuabassey pls kindly take note of my post of which I requested help from you
okay dear!.... Its a promise, I will do jst dat for u cos I dnt want anybody to loose his or her hope here in this forum.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ESUNAM,come online let's rub minds
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
IMOHS: @ESUNAM,come online let's rub minds
@Esunam have u found out if any oda akwaibomite got d txt
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
thank you very much I am grateful
esuabassey: okay dear!.... Its a promise, I will do jst dat for u cos I dnt want anybody to loose his or her hope here in this forum.....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
Those wey dey go abj 2 confirm Their names,pls keep us posted
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Don't be pacnic, nobody here received any text from ministry nor consultants or TCN. the information I gathered is that our appointment letter is on process and we are expected to go to our states secretariat for collection when ready.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
ESUNAM: Don't be pacnic, nobody here received any text from ministry nor consultants or TCN. the information I gathered is that our appointment letter is on process and we are expected to go to our states secretariat for collection when ready.
pls if u dnt no wat to say, keep quite...... I told u dat a frnd of mine went to TcN office and saw his name.... Due to d txt was nt snt to him.... Mind wat u r broadcasting....
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
@all succesful candidates, i remain AKINBOYEWA OLUWOLE frm ondo state. Note dat name and leme knw shud my name be there. God bless y'all
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Just received another SMS from NAPTIN. One year training. That is FREAKING LONG. Hmmm. Its like we'll smell pepper.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
cyraxjay: Just received another SMS from NAPTIN. One year training. That is FREAKING LONG. Hmmm. Its like we'll smell pepper.

Just got d fuuucckking NAPTIN training msg now. My morale don low. But hope we will be rxving salary while on d training bc I no fit lose my paying job just to enter hot training without pay. Mehn wot a freaking long training.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
ESUNAM: Don't be pacnic, nobody here received any text from ministry nor consultants or TCN. the information I gathered is that our appointment letter is on process and we are expected to go to our states secretariat for collection when ready.

Lol. Funny dude. As ur surname na Goodluck Nebo

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Just got d text too. One year is very long indeed. But complaining is what i'd neva do. People would die to have a spot
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Uzilla: Just got d text too. One year is very long indeed. But complaining is what i'd neva do. People would die to have a spot

D information I got frm present NAPTIN trainee is not palatable at all. I mean those dat paid N800,000 to be trained. U feed ur self, house ur self, transport ur self to office b4 joining them to field on comapany vehicle.

I just hope since we are aready employed, we will be rxving salary while on training if not, na hot soup ooo!

I thank God sha! D prospect is great.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by stockbear: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wow..so TCN peeps r joing naptin 2013/2014 training..no pay oooo..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guyz which way na as per dis Naptin ish text ,una don register?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lightofjoy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello house, I just receipt a text from NAPTIN about a one year training which am to register before 18th sept., 2013. Anyone with a deeper understanding of this NAPTIN couse and I guess one year is on the high side when am not a fresh graduate. Insite is highly needed.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by stockbear: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Coolie89: Guyz which way na as per dis Naptin ish text ,una don register?

Me don pay 4 naptin..just waiting 4 dem to change my status to admitted on d portal
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
God!I just received d naptin txt 4 training,bt I didn't rcieve D oda txt abt appointment,so truly some txt mite av hanged.God u are so great! Am so happy!!!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
stockbear:

Me don pay 4 naptin..just waiting 4 dem to change my status to admitted on d portal
you paid for naptin? do you mean you were already booked for naptin before getting this offer?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by stockbear: 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
konfessor: you paid for naptin? do you mean you were already booked for naptin before getting this offer?

I was booked for naptin..didn't apply for TCN
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
lightofjoy: Hello house, I just receipt a text from NAPTIN about a one year training which am to register before 18th sept., 2013. Anyone with a deeper understanding of this NAPTIN couse and I guess one year is on the high side when am not a fresh graduate. Insite is highly needed.

Guy 1 year training is just a waste of time. 3 to 6 months is ok. Got up to 4 yrs post graduate experience, them wan add anoda 1 year to it. Man done old na. Just dnt understand them.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
IMOHS: God!I just received d naptin txt 4 training,bt I didn't rcieve D oda txt abt appointment,so truly some txt mite av hanged.God u are so great! Am so happy!!!

Most probably. Congrats. Oya de com Abuja. Most people may be this lucky without knowing

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
lightofjoy: Hello house, I just receipt a text from NAPTIN about a one year training which am to register before 18th sept., 2013. Anyone with a deeper understanding of this NAPTIN couse and I guess one year is on the high side when am not a fresh graduate. Insite is highly needed.

Plenty info de d website. U can even download the flyer from there. It's only a click away
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Arysexy. Just wait till u see d full package offer. If people without jobs could pay such a huge sum (750k), y would u complain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.