Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,783 members, 7,889,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301092 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Guys that got the 1st text for appointment letters, did u all also get the second from naptin? If not, please indicate.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
kiete: Guys that got the 1st text for appointment letters, did u all also get the second from naptin? If not, please indicate.

I got both appointment and naptin sms. Y do u ask?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
esuabassey: okay dear!.... Its a promise, I will do jst dat for u cos I dnt want anybody to loose his or her hope here in this forum.....
pls esuabassey pls remember to chek my name tomorow thanks

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Any nairalander @ PHCN already? @ chukdc
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by DAZZLEME88(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2013
Ok
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2013
I hope many will be called this week. I am expecting..........
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2013
Abuja boys,howfar?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Pearl104: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2013
IMOHS: Abuja boys,howfar?
you are suppose to be the first to get to Abuja this morning.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ezejohnson: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2013
morning Nlander, pls can any good samaritan help me 2 check my name on d list am very optimistic though am yet 2 get d sms. Here r my details ukadugwu chibueze ogonna from anambra state (south east). email-cjukadugwu@yahoo.com
Thanks n God bless. journey mercies
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2013
[quote author=IMOHS]Abuja boys,howfar? Are u still at Akwa Ibom? U suppose to be in Abuja this morning to see things for urself.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2013
I heard the management of TCN is taking them through an orientation session at TCN auditorium at the moment, thats while they are mute. Hopefully, when they are done they will help us check for our names cos i am still hopeful.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls engineers help us confirm if they will still send sms. We are waiting.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
I heard that more names will be out again.I cant believe in the basic salary scale for Electrical officer 2 just N37,000 per month.Just too poor for one to imagine.I just managed to eat their chicken,meat pie,bottle water and coconut fruit juice.I am very weak for this work.From the same money we will be feeding, transporting, and accomodating to work.I thought we will have training allowance of N2,000,000 and housing allowance of N600,000 ment this one tire me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
I heard that more names will be out again.I cant believe in the basic salary scale for Electrical officer 2 just N37,000 per month.Just too poor for one to imagine.I just managed to eat their chicken,meat pie,bottle water and coconut fruit juice.I am very weak for this work.From the same money we will be feeding, transporting, and accomodating to work.I thought we will have training allowance of N2,000,000 and housing allowance of N600,000 men this one tire me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by authentic2013: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
I heard that more names will be out again.I cant believe in the basic salary scale for Electrical officer 2 just N37,000 per month.Just too poor for one to imagine.I just managed to eat their chicken,meat pie,bottle water and coconut fruit juice.I am very weak for this work.From the same money we will be feeding, transporting, and accomodating to work.I thought we will have training allowance of N2,000,000 and housing allowance of N600,000 men this one tire me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ Authenti..Lol...where r dos saying 250k per mnth? told u guys dey begged some1 with experience to take 170k or 150k fro officer 2....well take it and luk forward esp if u dnt have a job.....Naija bad now
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2013
What of allowances?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
@Authentic be grateful for what you have, Never depise humble beginnings most times in the beginnning it shouldn't be about the money

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
authentic2013,which names u see before,u guys are not helping matters here. Federal government is yet to publish names and u is claiming of receiving message
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lightofjoy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ authentic, don't forget that the #37,000 is basic, this is always the smallest part of the salary because its always use to calculate your pension. The question we should possibly be asking is if there any TCN staff in the house, kindly furnish us with your full salary package.
authentic2013: I heard that more names will be out again.I cant believe in the basic salary scale for Electrical officer 2 just N37,000 per month.Just too poor for one to imagine.I just managed to eat their chicken,meat pie,bottle water and coconut fruit juice.I am very weak for this work.From the same money we will be feeding, transporting, and accomodating to work.I thought we will have training allowance of N2,000,000 and housing allowance of N600,000 ment this one tire me ooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kayarda70(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thank God, i have collected my offer of appointment Today.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
@authentic: When is the training starting?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kayarda70(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
lightofjoy: @ authentic, don't forget that the #37,000 is basic, this is always the smallest part of the salary because its always use to calculate your pension. The question we should possibly be asking is if there any TCN staff in the house, kindly furnish us with your full salary package.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
@Kayarda70. When is the training starting?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ayemenre: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ Esuabassey did u check for my name?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
God is too good i didnt get any sms bt by faith went to abj and av collected my offer letter......i hope some one is motivated dont give up yet

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
@IMOHS, u beta come to abuja and collect ur letter since u received the text for NAPTIN. At least I saw 2 people who did not get the first text and their appointment letters are here. So try and come Oº°˚ ˚°ºo and see things for yourself. They are not pasting names Oº°˚ ˚°ºo.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
lydia5: @IMOHS, u beta come to abuja and collect ur letter since u received the text for NAPTIN. At least I saw 2 people who did not get the first text and their appointment letters are here. So try and come Oº°˚ ˚°ºo and see things for yourself. They are not pasting names Oº°˚ ˚°ºo.
@lydia,tanx 4 d info,I dey rd.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by freshjayy: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
please any idea on what the basic for officer one is.....your response would be highly appreciater
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by freshjayy: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
please any idea on what the basic for officer one is.....your response would be highly appreciated
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ugfunky(f): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Please how much they paying corpers

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.