Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301104 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by stockbear: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Uzilla: @Arysexy. Just wait till u see d full package offer. If people without jobs could pay such a huge sum (750k), y would u complain?

Paid 750k because of d prospects in d power sector
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
IMOHS: God!I just received d naptin txt 4 training,bt I didn't rcieve D oda txt abt appointment,so truly some txt mite av hanged.God u are so great! Am so happy!!!
dear mr imoh, i congratulate and rejoice with you now that you have gotten a kind of confirmation, i think it would be kind if you can help other people check thier names when you get to abuja. that would be a very noble gesture considering that you were in there shoes not long ago and you needed such help.
please drop your number so that others that need your help can reach you when you get to abuja on monday.
once again, i congratulate you.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Congrats brov,oya dey com abuja
IMOHS: God!I just received d naptin txt 4 training,bt I didn't rcieve D oda txt abt appointment,so truly some txt mite av hanged.God u are so great! Am so happy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
opepo: dear mr imoh, i congratulate and rejoice with you now that you have gotten a kind of confirmation, i think it would be kind if you can help other people check thier names when you get to abuja. that would be a very noble gesture considering that you were in there shoes not long ago and you needed such help.
please drop your number so that others that need your help can reach you when you get to abuja on monday.
once again, i congratulate you.
tanx.I'll rather drop ma email.ekpoimoh2005@yahoo.com
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Please can some1 paste the text he or she got from NAPTIN here for us to see......
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
Wat I'll say is if u had gotten email/call 4 permanent address,den I'm certain ur names shuld b among.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
IMOHS: Wat I'll say is if u had gotten email/call 4 permanent address,den I'm certain ur names shuld b among.

U r ryt. They needed dat permanent address to post us to d region nearer to our homes for d NAPTIN training.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Was anybody currently on naptin NGSDP employed?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by najeemefcc: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls house did any body have information may be any body is called from OYO STATE Officer IV? pls if any i will be greatful if u can either call me or flash me pls. Tanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by najeemefcc: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls house did any body have any information may any body with that applied OFFICER IV OYO state i.e. South West is been called also/ Pls if any i will b greatful if you can either call me or flash me 08036184912
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
datovid :
Was anybody currently on naptin NGSDP employed?

Yea I know a friend in NAPTIN day was employed. Dats y d msg said they shud just forward dia admission number and nt register.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello all. My fone has been off since afternoon. Put it on and d mssg from NAPTIN dropped. See: "Following your offer of Appointment by Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN) you will be commencing a one year training programme with NAPTIN. You are requested to visit NAPTIN portal at www.naptinportal.com to create a trainee account and apply for the NAPTIN GRADUATE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME(NGSDP)not later than 18th Sept. 2013. NGSDP trainees should not bother to apply but should forward their NGSDP admission no. phone no. and email to support naptinportal.com. for further enquiries pls call 070677778XX, 08177775XX"
One year training seems long tho but hey, there are pple who wud kill to get this opportunity. So let's appreciate it and be thankful.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Guy 1 year training is just a waste of time. 3 to 6 months is ok. Got up to 4 yrs post graduate experience, them wan add anoda 1 year to it. Man done old na. Just dnt understand them.

Lol! Go get your letter next week and understand fully. You are going to be working for the government of Nigeria.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by azeezengr(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Got same NAPTIN text but my question is "when is the training for 2013/2014 NGSDP is starting? I
need this info SERIOUSLY for planning of self, Thanks to all..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
I would like to tell you guys that †ђξ 1yr training iڪ an interesting one. I dnt knw if ♈ōϋ will be paid full salary. (I ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ be TCN). Bt if we could pay so much for it, why complain when you are not paying for it? I even recommend to whoever can afford it bt wasn't called for appointment τ̅☺ do it. ♈ōϋ ♍aƔ get to meet pple. aπϑ that might be needful later at some point.

Someone asked if Naptin trainees are employed. †ђξ answer iڪ: som pple resigned their jobs for †ђξ program last year, a lot were not employed, some got jobs along †ђξ line aπϑ left aπϑ someone like ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ was able τ̅☺ manage it with ♍Ɣ job.
†ђξ training ♍aƔ be worthwhile. Some of us now ♍aƔ have τ̅☺ choose btw †ђξ job we are doing aπϑ D̅is tcn job.
I am taking tcn, not because they pay better than ♍Ɣ current job, but for †ђξ prospects. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 12:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Tomoarika: Hello all. My fone has been off since afternoon. Put it on and d mssg from NAPTIN dropped. See: "Following your offer of Appointment by Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN) you will be commencing a one year training programme with NAPTIN. You are requested to visit NAPTIN portal at www.naptinportal.com to create a trainee account and apply for the NAPTIN GRADUATE SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME(NGSDP)not later than 18th Sept. 2013. NGSDP trainees should not bother to apply but should forward their NGSDP admission no. phone no. and email to support naptinportal.com. for further enquiries pls call 070677778XX, 08177775XX"
One year training seems long tho but hey, there are pple who wud kill to get this opportunity. So let's appreciate it and be thankful.
Regards
you no be better person. What the need of the info above without completing the number. Guys this is the number 07067777819, 08057777266

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 5:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Japkelly: you no be better person. What the need of the info above without completing the number. Guys this is the number 070677778XX, 080577772XX

Hello @Japkelly.
My friend, I won't stoop so low to exchange words with you or any other person.
Did I do wrong by pasting the contents of a mssg I received? Those numbers are obviously people's private mobile numbers and not official telephone numbers. How would you feel if your personal mobile number was broadcast to the whole world for official purposes?
Unfortunately those numbers are not mine (or yours) to give out and d best I could have done is to send it privately if anyone had asked me for it. It's called etiquette my friend.
Once again I wish everyone the best. If God says d job is yours, nothing can take it from you. Remain prayerful as always and never give up.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 6:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Tomoarika:

Hello @Japkelly.
My friend, I won't stoop so low to exchange words with you or any other person.
Did I do wrong by pasting the contents of a mssg I received? Those numbers are obviously people's private mobile numbers and not official telephone numbers. How would you feel if your personal mobile number was broadcast to the whole world for official purposes?
Unfortunately those numbers are not mine (or yours) to give out and d best I could have done is to send it privately if anyone had asked me for it. It's called etiquette my friend.
Once again I wish everyone the best. If God says d job is yours, nothing can take it from you. Remain prayerful as always and never give up.
@whatever your username is, my fellow and good friend, can't u drop the message alone and skip the numbers, common sense did not tell you that u stooped lower than minimum by acting childishly. For your information, those numbers are official don't you have eye to have observed the identity in various network. Even a blind man's activated senses would know that the numbers were not to be hidden the way you ignorantly did. My friend no be say u go Google English words come drop am for any forum. See ur below lips like "stooping low" no allow me slap my phone before him go nack u. Pls let's watch the way we respond to corrected mistakes. Wish you all good luck.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2013
wallex1983: I would like to tell you guys that †ђξ 1yr training iڪ an interesting one. I dnt knw if ♈ōϋ will be paid full salary. (I ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ be TCN). Bt if we could pay so much for it, why complain when you are not paying for it? I even recommend to whoever can afford it bt wasn't called for appointment τ̅☺ do it. ♈ōϋ ♍aƔ get to meet pple. aπϑ that might be needful later at some point.

Someone asked if Naptin trainees are employed. †ђξ answer iڪ: som pple resigned their jobs for †ђξ program last year, a lot were not employed, some got jobs along †ђξ line aπϑ left aπϑ someone like ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ was able τ̅☺ manage it with ♍Ɣ job.
†ђξ training ♍aƔ be worthwhile. Some of us now ♍aƔ have τ̅☺ choose btw †ђξ job we are doing aπϑ D̅is tcn job.
I am taking tcn, not because they pay better than ♍Ɣ current job, but for †ђξ prospects. God bless

Ill like to ask u some questions..can u drop ur email please?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lightofjoy(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Hello friend, pls can u drop ur email so that I can contact u because I have some question about NAPTIN to ask u. Thanks
wallex1983: I would like to tell you guys that †ђξ 1yr training iڪ an interesting one. I dnt knw if ♈ōϋ will be paid full salary. (I ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ be TCN). Bt if we could pay so much for it, why complain when you are not paying for it? I even recommend to whoever can afford it bt wasn't called for appointment τ̅☺ do it. ♈ōϋ ♍aƔ get to meet pple. aπϑ that might be needful later at some point.

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2013
All these people requesting for permissionm to ask abt naptin shud ask d question here for d benefit of others and d answers would be provided for all. Enough of this I, myself and Me.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Arysexy: All these people requesting for permissionm to ask abt naptin shud ask d question here for d benefit of others and d answers would be provided for all. Enough of this I, myself and Me.

Not like dat bro..I'm going into naptin as a trainee(d paying option),not d TCN job..so just wanna ask him some questions
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2013
datovid :

Not like dat bro..I'm going into naptin as a trainee(d paying option),not d TCN job..so just wanna ask him some questions

No qualms, but u can stil ask it here cos by october both TCN staff and d paying option trainee will be trained together. D only diff is dat while d TCN staff are on salary u are nt. Everyoda training they get, u shal also get.

See u in inaugaration day come october 15.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2013
Guys,even the bible said our enemy are ppl of our household, and also the heart of men is filled with evil. Fellow engineers all you need to know is online NAPTIN's site. https://www.naptinportal.com
Before someone will say it's private site or paste WWW.napt***port**.com.
Or better still tell us he cant stoop low to drop his email. our fellow engineers can do that.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2013
I wish all d successful chaps in d house d best in their new career. One year may appear long considering the fact dat som of u av a paid job at hand and dont even knw wat d future has bt my take is pls..do it.
Some paid handsomely to get d training. I believe tcn is paying 4 u pple and to be honest, dont be discouraged even if its without pay or little change. And like walex n solutns guy said...som dropped along d way..som got beta jobs etc..
Think and giv dis shot ur all. What awaits u is sweet both in terms of self actualizatn and package. God bless y'all.
Happy sunday peeps.

5 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2013
The training is scheduled to commence by oct 7th and it ends by sept 2014. Wishing everyone all d best in dier respective endeavours

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2013
Japkelly: @whatever your username is, my fellow and good friend, can't u drop the message alone and skip the numbers, common sense did not tell you that u stooped lower than minimum by acting childishly. For your information, those numbers are official don't you have eye to have observed the identity in various network. Even a blind man's activated senses would know that the numbers were not to be hidden the way you ignorantly did. My friend no be say u go Google English words come drop am for any forum. See ur below lips like "stooping low" no allow me slap my phone before him go nack u. Pls let's watch the way we respond to corrected mistakes. Wish you all good luck.

Thk you. Like I said I won't exchange words. Learn how to talk politely even when upset. Good luck to you too. All d best.

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Tomoarika:

Thk you. Like I said I won't exchange words. Learn how to talk politely even when upset. Good luck to you too. All d best.
Abeg make una no fight na,@tomo i respect u oh,from uba 2 aeti 2 tcn,i respect d grace of God upon ur life,All d best brov.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by wallex1983(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2013
lightofjoy: Hello friend, pls can u drop ur email so that I can contact u because I have some question about NAPTIN to ask u. Thanks

I'm not a tcn or naptin consultant o. *laughs*. I agree some questions would require private response. If ♈ōϋ so wish, ♈ōϋ could just click on ♍Ɣ name here aπϑ send a message τ̅☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ (like Datovid did). I will get ♈ōϋя mail aπϑ reply ♈ōϋ. We ♍aƔ talk from there on yahoo if ♈ōϋ so wish. God bless
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Coolie89: Abeg make una no fight na,@tomo i respect u oh,from uba 2 aeti 2 tcn,i respect d grace of God upon ur life,All d best brov.
I promise not to fight again.
Thx so much bro. Na Baba God dey do am and I remain grateful to Him.
All the best too bro.

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by MiRaaj: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2013
NGSDP is a one year programme during which trainee are exposed to hands-on training in the power sector. Trainees are taken through various classroom-taught modules (presently four) by instructors who are highly grounded in Nigerian power systems. Each module will normally last three weeks. After each module, trainees are posted to substations for the supervised field experience which will usually span 12 weeks. During these weeks, trainees participate in various maintenance activities under the supervision of TCN staff. Trainees will also normally keep a personal log book for future referencing. The exposure and experience gathered will normally be dependent on the trainee's attitude to work.

For self-sponsored trainees, 750k will normally be the fee with the option of 30%( for accepting the admission offer), 30% (after 6 months of commencement) and 40% (before the end of the programme) as instalmental payment. Self-sponsored trainees are also usually posted to the Regional Training Centre, RTC, closest to their place of residence and any available Transmission Region of their choice ( ditto for generation and distribution trainees). This is probably reasonable since they will bear their daily accommodation, transportation and feeding expenses. It should , however, be expected that while the newly appointed TCN trainees may be posted to the RTC closest to their residences, their training substation should be subject to the desire of their employer.

This is how far I can go except if there are specific non-personal questions on the floor.

I submit!

6 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2013
Japkelly: Guys,even the bible said our enemy are ppl of our household, and also the heart of men is filled with evil. Fellow engineers all you need to know is online NAPTIN's site. https://www.naptinportal.com
Before someone will say it's private site or paste WWW.napt***port**.com.
Or better still tell us he cant stoop low to drop h "+is email. our fellow engineers can do that.
LOL!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.