Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (301102 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ezejohnson: 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fritz007:

am frm abia n am based @ abia.....lik i said i didnt get d last 2 messages bt got d ones for updating details...i went n told dem n wen dey checked my name ws on da list
bro i hail o! U get strong faith i gues my faith neva grow like urs, i hv d sme situation like urs am from anambra based in bayelsa got d update sms but did nt gt d odas am scared of goin 2 abj wt out strong conviction. R u stil in abj? Could u pls help me check my name? Chibueze ogonna ukadugwu. Tnks
pls could u snd me ur numba 2 my mail so we can talk. cjukadugwu@yahoo.com
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Fritz007(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
ezejohnson:
bro i hail o! U get strong faith i gues my faith neva grow like urs, i hv d sme situation like urs am from anambra based in bayelsa got d update sms but did nt gt d odas am scared of goin 2 abj wt out strong conviction. R u stil in abj? Could u pls help me check my name? Chibueze ogonna ukadugwu. Tnks
pls could u snd me ur numba 2 my mail so we can talk. cjukadugwu@yahoo.com
nna men am leaving this mrng wished u told me yesterday..
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 4:16am On Sep 17, 2013
ezejohnson: @ kiete, me too o! I got d update msge 2 bt did nt gt d last
2 msges. Wch state r u frm n wia do u base
wot is d way forward. Reply
I am from Delta and based in Warri. I would have love to go over to Abuja myself to check if not the distance.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 4:25am On Sep 17, 2013
ayemenre: I and a number of my friends got call for LGA but we didnt recieve this sms of employment letter collection. we are from SS. though no request for contact adress and email cos SS did not call most candidates for contact
Bro, that is what is confusing me now because i am from SS too and i was called for both lga and contact address
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 5:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Bro, it is better U̶̲̥̅̊ look for money and transport urself to abuja to collect ur letter. The call for permanet home address was for the inside address for your appointment letter. So be of good courage and say Jehovah is my helper. Safe journey.
kiete:
Bro, that is what is confusing me now because i am from SS too and i was called for both lga and contact address
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by obitrac: 6:32am On Sep 17, 2013
PLs someone should help me Check my name from IMO state ,Jonathan anayo obi. Am currently hospitalised and cannot travel .
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2013
Good morning guys.
D arrangement for SS zone was not up to standard. I got to venue by 7.15am and left around 6pm without collecting letter. Other zones started and concluded for d day before us from d SS. Most of us from SS were told to return 2day due to some errors sha.
Unfortunately d way d names were arranged for SS zone was not even in order ie a couple of pp
le's names
were misspelt, wrong surname, joining of first name and middle name as surname etc and they couldn't view their names initially. It might be a bit difficult to check for someone else cos of these errors but its worth a try. A few pple who didn't get d txt mssgs came to confirm sef. Some were fortunate while some weren't.
Concerning d salary scale, d diference btw Officer 1 and Officer 2 is not much (don't know d exact figures). Note that this is just d basic salary however (dats just wat I think o), other entitlements may/may not be added. It may not seem much for now but I believe it will be worth it. I know wat I'm forsaking for dis.
All in all I wish everyone d best. If u r not called here, ur own opportunity may be around d corner, don't despair. I remember when I didn't get called for Halliburton and I was so down. But God has been faithful. If HE can do it for me then HE most certainly can for you as well.
All the best!
(Sorry for d long post.

)

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2013
@Tomoarika, Nice one i so much appreciate the encouragement. That's true God's time is the Best. The power sector to which my career is built upon is my passion no mater the pay, all that matter is the passion. We need to talk one on one. Pls don't. Fail to contact me kcjapkelly@gmail.com...success all the way.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 7:17am On Sep 17, 2013
@ ogunwale01:Because they no that their post is not true. @ayemenre, Ss did not called anybody for contact address was only Lga and higher qualification.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2013
If all this messages for appointment letter is true,no how federal government would not publish the names on national news,network news etc. Remember, federal government would not send you message and ask you come to Abuja for your appointment letter while we have regional offices to pickup the appoint.My brothers I like you to discard this appointment letter of a thing and focus on God and be patience.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2013
ESUNAM: If all this messages for appointment letter is true,no how federal government would not publish the names on national news,network news etc. Remember, federal government would not send you message and ask you come to Abuja for your appointment letter while we have regional offices to pickup the appoint.My brothers I like you to discard this appointment letter of a thing and focus on God and be patience.

Are u a comedian bro? U mean people that just got employed shud forget it? Hmmmm! Are u prof Nebo son?

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2013
lydia5: Bro, it is better U̶̲̥̅̊ look for money and transport urself to abuja to collect ur letter. The call for permanet home address was for the inside address for your appointment letter. So be of good courage and say Jehovah is my helper. Safe journey.
Thank you so much for the head-up! I will give it a try and go myself. Tanx.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2013
ESUNAM: If all this messages for appointment letter is true,no how federal government would not publish the names on national news,network news etc. Remember, federal government would not send you message and ask you come to Abuja for your appointment letter while we have regional offices to pickup the appoint.My brothers I like you to discard this appointment letter of a thing and focus on God and be patience.
Lol. You r funny o. Do you mean all of us who travelled to Abuja and met with d CEO of Manitoba Engr Don Priestman and d mgt of TCN are fools or liars or something? Don't sit down in your house and rely on insider info all d time. Network with pple and get to know wat's really happening.
I learnt something recently "Assumption is the mother of all Bleep ups"

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akadid: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2013
TCN has started giving out letters for employment, a family friend of mine received hers a text message this last thursday, and she has received her letter of employment for training. Pls house has any other person received theirs?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2013
@Esunam, ar u sure of wot u ar saying? av u gone 2 TCN or ministry of power 2 confirm wot u ar saying? u pple shuld nt give me HBP oooooo. Solution guy, beges, chukdc, aishaisa, neno, etc. pls, u guys shld say somtin on dis o.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by obitrac: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Anyone from IMO state who has gotten. A text for appointment pls confirm
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2013
@ESUNAM:Touch your eyes. It is like you are still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by beges: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2013
Congrat to dose dat have dia app.letas. NB;this recruitment aint ova yet,stay put!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by obitrac: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2013
Arysexy: Just got a msg frm an MTN number dat end with 201 to come to abj PHCN - TCN ofix on 16th to pick my letter

God u r awesome! I worship u! U are my helper! Thank u Jesus
@Arysey congrats pls can u help me check my name today from IMO state ;Jonathan anayo obi
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2013
ifyDean: @ Authenti..Lol...where r dos saying 250k per mnth? told u guys dey begged some1 with experience to take 170k or 150k fro officer 2....well take it and luk forward esp if u dnt have a job.....Naija bad now

Lol! LOLer!!! LOLest!!!!!

Leave those who have been dreaming. They probably have woken up now.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
cyraxjay: Guys , do not be discourgaed by what you see on the letter. I collected mine today. True, on the letter its 37,000 but I have it from reliable source that the minimum is 100 thousand monthly for officer II.

Now they have started again with the reliable source thing. Why giving people false hopes? I am not saying anyone should be discouraged but take what you have seen written in black & white first, and any other addition you see will be a surprise. However, that is below minimum wage and one should expect to see more in alerts. Significant change usually comes after training/confirmation.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ezejohnson: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2013
kiete: I am from Delta and based in Warri. I would have love to go over to Abuja myself to check if not the distance.
same wt me i base in bayelsa am really considering d distance.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ezejohnson: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
Fritz007: nna men am leaving this mrng wished u told me yesterday..
no wahala bro wil luk 4 a way out.
tnx n safe trip
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ugfunky(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2013
No one wants to and me cry cry please I need to know if they take corpers and how much
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ezejohnson: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Tomoarika: Good morning guys.
D arrangement for SS zone was not up to standard. I got to venue by 7.15am and left around 6pm without collecting letter. Other zones started and concluded for d day before us from d SS. Most of us from SS were told to return 2day due to some errors sha.
Unfortunately d way d names were arranged for SS zone was not even in order ie a couple of pp
le's names

nice post am beginning to have some hope tnx for the encouragement pls could u help me check my name since u wil stil b at phcn hdqters. my name is ukadugwu chibueze ogonna from anambra state (south east). could u pls send me ur number so i can call u latter in the day to here how it went. thanks
i will b very grateful
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2013
for those claiming of going to abuja for appointment letter, can u copy atleast 5 names each zone and post it here .
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ogunwale01: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2013
@Esunam, try 2 back up dis ur info wt somtin convincing. these pple sed they went 2 abuja and they collected dere letas, av u gone dere too 2 confirm it? pls, bak ur info wt somtin reasonable.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Just picked my letter now and d number of south east engrs yet to pick are 23. Please put ur phone on. D lady attending to us is calling the 23 engrs to come pick d letter as they are rounding up today.

Please bear in mind that there is supplementary list wil be out later, so dia is hope for those that did nt get alert.

Emekka ugwu and okey madu were called in my presence to come for their letters
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Jayboi(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2013
@esunam....check very well, are u stil in dis planet or somewhere else??
@all, what abt canada and 250k?
Its high time we switchd our mind off TCN and turn to Immigration.
Congrats 2 all successful guys.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2013
@ESUNAM:Can u be open?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ezejohnson: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2013
Arysexy: Just picked my letter now and d number of south yet to pick are 23. Please put ur phone on. D lady attending to us is calling the 23 engrs to come pick d letter as they are rounding up today.

Please bear in mind that there is supplementary list wil be out later, so dia is hope for those that did nt get alert.

Emekka ugwu and okey madu was called in my presence to come for their letter

pls could u help me confirm my name
chibueze ogonna ukadugwu from anambra state (south east)
thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Arysexy: Thanks for the info. Can u help us ask them when the supplementary list will come out. I am expecting.............

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (86) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.