Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,972 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (302630 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 12:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Pearl104: @Kiete I sent you a mail, could you reply please....
Bro. I did not see anything in the mail, just the quoted text. Perhaps u shld send it again. Cheers!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 3:14am On Sep 18, 2013
Japkelly:
Pls don't forget checking my Name Nwankpa Kelechi Abia SE...
I penned it down,will try.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Tomoarika(m): 4:13am On Sep 18, 2013
Factoryfitted:
Tomo SS is still collecting thru Tomorrow, ryt? And apart frm a means of identification, r there any other documents required by them? 2ndly, Wats the best way to get to maitama when coming Into abuja frm Edo state? M asking this, supposing that u r based in the SS.
kindly reply soonest.
Sorry not based in SS.
Preferred Identity cards include intl passport or national I'd or driver's licence. If you don't have any then they'll check ur credentials And/or ur telephone no
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Factoryfitted: 4:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Tomoarika:
Sorry not based in SS.
Preferred Identity cards include intl passport or national I'd or driver's licence. If you don't have any then they'll check ur credentials And/or ur telephone no
Ok brother. Thanx alot.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2013
Has anyone gotten NAPTIN admission no/letter yet?. I have just received mine now.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2013
lydia5: Has anyone gotten NAPTIN admission no/letter yet?. I have just received mine now.

Wen is the training starting?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Pearl104: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Yeah! Just reply that email by saying "Hi " or anything then I will be able to send you a mail. Right now I can't send u a proper mail except you reply me via the quot on your inbox.
kiete:
Bro. I did not see anything in the mail, just the quoted text. Perhaps u shld send it again. Cheers!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2013
lydia5: Has anyone gotten NAPTIN admission no/letter yet?. I have just received mine now.
hi lydia,hw did u get urs n where?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by akadid: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2013
ITS AMAZING THAT PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE THIS BUT ITS A FACT THAT PPLE ARE GETTING THERE EMPLOYMNT LETTER FOR TCN. I AM FROM MIDDLE BELT,WE DID THE APTITUDE TEST IN MINNA AND THE INTERVIEW AT ONE SCHOOL IN ABUJA, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVE A TEST MESSAGE FOR THE TCN EMPLOYMNT LETTER. BUT A VERY CLOSE FAMILY SISTER HAVE GOTTEN A TEXT MESSAGE AND HAVE RECEIVE HER LETTER FOR EMPLOYMENT TO COMMENCE TRAINING NEXT WEEK, I STILL HAVE FAITH THAT THEY WILL CALL ME VERY SOON.
etereosi@yahoo.com
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by X3n(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2013
akadid: ITS AMAZING THAT PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE THIS BUT ITS A FACT THAT PPLE ARE GETTING THERE EMPLOYMNT LETTER FOR TCN. I AM FROM MIDDLE BELT,WE DID THE APTITUDE TEST IN MINNA AND THE INTERVIEW AT ONE SCHOOL IN ABUJA, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVE A TEST MESSAGE FOR THE TCN EMPLOYMNT LETTER. BUT A VERY CLOSE FAMILY SISTER HAVE GOTTEN A TEXT MESSAGE AND HAVE RECEIVE HER LETTER FOR EMPLOYMENT TO COMMENCE TRAINING NEXT WEEK, I STILL HAVE FAITH THAT THEY WILL CALL ME VERY SOON.
etereosi@yahoo.com
I also did that interview in abj. Do u knw anybody dat did dat interview with us dat has been given letter? Som1 was tellin me dat d interview is for anoda type of work under TCN, likely their IT section. So if dats d case, then they may call us later.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by X3n(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2013
akadid: ITS AMAZING THAT PEOPLE DONT BELEIVE THIS BUT ITS A FACT THAT PPLE ARE GETTING THERE EMPLOYMNT LETTER FOR TCN. I AM FROM MIDDLE BELT,WE DID THE APTITUDE TEST IN MINNA AND THE INTERVIEW AT ONE SCHOOL IN ABUJA, BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVE A TEST MESSAGE FOR THE TCN EMPLOYMNT LETTER. BUT A VERY CLOSE FAMILY SISTER HAVE GOTTEN A TEXT MESSAGE AND HAVE RECEIVE HER LETTER FOR EMPLOYMENT TO COMMENCE TRAINING NEXT WEEK, I STILL HAVE FAITH THAT THEY WILL CALL ME VERY SOON.
I also did that interview in abj. Do u knw anybody dat did dat interview with us dat has been given letter? Som1 was tellin me dat d interview is for anoda type of work under TCN, likely their IT section. So if dats d case, then they may call us later.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2013
Pls, is there any N/lander at TCN?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
I just got my appointment letter frm phcn head office,abj.for those that said I should help chk dia names,unfortunately d list is not pasted,So I couldn't chk 4 oda zones,bt 4 SS,I checked a few names b4 d nepa guy snatchd d list. Olomu Omonigho Johnson(officer 4,delta)-ur name is nt der,Erhurhu Okiemute Victor(delta)-coldnt find urs.I had started chking 4 Agbamhon Ayemere Friday(Edo) n Akpeli Othuke(delta),b4 d phcn guy snatchd d list away,bt 4 ayemere I dnt tink I saw a similar name,bt am nt sure cos d guy didn't let me b thorough.bt guys 4 oda zones I couldn't check cos dey no paste d list.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2013
@IMOH: Ask them when the next batch will come out.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=IMOHS]I just got my appointment letter frm phcn head office,abj.for those that said I should help chk dia names,unfortunately d list is not pasted,So I couldn't chk 4 oda zones,bt 4 SS,I checked a few names b4 d nepa guy snatchd d list. Olomu Omonigho Johnson(officer 4,delta)-ur name is nt der,Erhurhu Okiemute Victor(delta)-coldnt find urs.I had started chking 4 Agbamhon Ayemere Friday(Edo) n Akpeli Othuke(delta),b4 d phcn guy snatchd d list away,bt 4 ayemere I dnt tink I saw a similar name,b
Nice one bro, God bless you. Congratulations once more!

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pearl104: Yeah! Just reply that email by saying "Hi " or anything then I will be able to send you a mail. Right now I can't send u a proper mail except you reply me via the quot on your inbox.
ok, done!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by MiRaaj: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
any akwa ibomite that got this appointment letter. pls indicate. when is the last day of collecting the appointment letter
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
ESUNAM: any akwa ibomite that got this appointment letter. pls indicate. when is the last day of collecting the appointment letter
pally I just got mine 2day.goin back 2 ma base moro.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2013

I got a provisional admission letter yday and it showed on dia site that i'v been shortlisted. It said dat i'll get a confirmation letter when the payment has been made by our sponsor (TCN). Was it same for u?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by lydia5(f): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Uzilla:

I got a provisional admission letter yday and it showed on dia site that i'v been shortlisted. It said dat i'll get a confirmation letter when the payment has been made by our sponsor (TCN). Was it same for u?
yes it's same
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Uzilla:

pls wen did u apply?...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by abproffy: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
$
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
esuabassey: pls wen did u apply?...

I applied and got d letter yesterday. Please, I hope everyone has applied, cos d application for NAPTIN ends dis night (according to d website)
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Imoh,were u send text message before going to Abuja?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Japkelly(m): 12:09am On Sep 19, 2013
It's over, nice begin in the trend.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by cyraxjay: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2013
It won't be good if the trend ends now. Its good to stick together. I mean, no one still knows where we'll be doing the traning. NAPTIN has various Training centers acrros Nigeria.

Then eventually we'll like to have information about posting after training. This trend has one more year to live (at least). Did I hear AMEN?!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 5:00am On Sep 19, 2013
It is a shame on Ministry of Power that they employed 522 engineers without publishing their names on national dailies for people to see. This country Nawaa.......
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2013
ESUNAM: @Imoh,were u send text message before going to Abuja?
I got d naptin txt.bt som pples fOne nos. Were wrong
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2013
Uzilla:

I applied and got d letter yesterday. Please, I hope everyone has applied, cos d application for NAPTIN ends dis night (according to d website)
Good morning, pls hw was the provisional admission letter sent to, was it via ur mail or wat. And also, wat was d content because I dnt receive mine. I only of d acknowledgment Slip after submitting the application.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
esuabassey: Good morning, pls hw was the provisional admission letter sent to, was it via ur mail or wat. And also, wat was d content because I dnt receive mine. I only of d acknowledgment Slip after submitting the application.

Go to the portal. Log into ur page. Go to application status. Click on actions and then on 'offer of admission letter'. That is if u'v been shortlisted. U can get every info u need from ur page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.