Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). (302624 Views)

Aluminium Smelter Company Of Nigeria (alscon) Vacancy / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) Jobs And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls, any ihfo about the supplementary list?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by nenoo(f): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
Please for those checking, try and check for others and post the names you saw, it could help to generate awareness, Thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
Info on the supplementary list pls? Those that have contact should help pls?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kokomi: Info on the supplementary list pls? Those that have contact should help pls?
Bro, from the info in that SUN News, 504 where initially shortlisted plus an additional 18, which is the sup'list. So, as it stands seems thats the end.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
It is well!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aminumuwo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Pls, does any nairalander has info on monthly take home of officer iv?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ezejohnson: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
@kieta, did u finally made it 2 abj? hv u gotten ur appointment letter? thanks
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Was there any civil or mech engr dat got appointment letter?pls i still want to know if there is any in d house. cos i want to conclude that it was only elect/elect engrs dat were selected, civil and mech engrs will be contacted next.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by esuabassey(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
gibits: Was there any civil or mech engr dat got appointment letter?pls i still want to know if there is any in d house. cos i want to conclude that it was only elect/elect engrs dat were selected, civil and mech engrs will be contacted next.
yea! A mechanical guy collected.... A frnd of mine d cousin from SE collected... But I dnt no of civil...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kiete(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
ezejohnson: @kieta, did u finally made it 2 abj? hv u gotten ur appointment letter? thanks
Bro, i did not go again o! I asked a second person to check for me and the outcome was same -"that my name was not in the list". So, my brother, am letting go and move on. I just leave everything in God's hands. Its well. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Uzilla: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2013
gibits: Was there any civil or mech engr dat got appointment letter?pls i still want to know if there is any in d house. cos i want to conclude that it was only elect/elect engrs dat were selected, civil and mech engrs will be contacted next.

Yea. Mechanical collected. I don't think anyone outside elect and mech collected. Even d NAPTIN DG said dat they only take from those two groups.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by omsyhadex(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Confirmed: Civil engr is employed too
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Opylo: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
How much are we going to be paid during the training(officer 2)? My calculation amt to approximately 108k per mth. All u need to do is put an addition sign where d multiplication sign is to get the basic . Also put an addition sign where d subraction sign is to get the full per annum pay. i think the 887k is for d allowance. GOODLUCK to all new TCN staff. pls comment on this if u think in d same direction
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Aysaint: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Yea...I'm a civil engr and I got the letter too -just that I'm not sure if we will be part of the Naptin training based on what the Naptin official said...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by SolutionsGuy: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
Opylo: How much are we going to be paid during the training(officer 2)? My calculation amt to approximately 108k per mth. All u need to do is put an addition sign where d multiplication sign is to get the basic . Also put an addition sign where d subraction sign is to get the full per annum pay. i think the 887k is for d allowance. GOODLUCK to all new TCN staff. pls comment on this if u think in d same direction

Lol! . . . this guy...
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe pple that went to Abj on monday....did u guys see that lady was called on the stage by the white lady? Yaaaaaaaaaaay she's my sister.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by FALKE20(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
CORRUPT MINES PLENTY FOR DIS NIGERIA......CAN YOU IMAGINE A GRADUATE DAT IS EARNING NOTHING AS A TAKE HOME PAY JUST DEY DO ONE ROUGH CALCULATION OF HIS PACKAGE....INSTEAD OF YOU TO JUST THANK GOD AND COLLECT WAT SOEVER U WIL B ISSUED......GODBLESS ALL OF US.......but dnt ever b greedy in life
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Arysexy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
Opylo: How much are we going to be paid during the training(officer 2)? My calculation amt to approximately 108k per mth. All u need to do is put an addition sign where d multiplication sign is to get the basic . Also put an addition sign where d subraction sign is to get the full per annum pay. i think the 887k is for d allowance. GOODLUCK to all new TCN staff. pls comment on this if u think in d same direction

I think u r ryt. D 414k is wot u get for d training period ie 34k per month. After d training d lump sum of 887k wil b paid as training allowance. Then u wil be confirmed and start getting ur full salary monthly. It shud be up to 100k.

Meanwhile 23 engrs rejected d offer as they cud nt accept d take home. For me d training is important, am leaving a gud paying job for this on 2 grounds of Job security and gud prospect after training.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ Aminumuwo,are they not included your take home money for officer iv in the appointment letter. and when is the last day for collection of appointment letter.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by OguntuaseVictor(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Please house help me check for Oguntuase Victor Idowu ,Civil Engr (EKITI) S/W; from the list.my contacts are: oguntuasevictor@yahoo.com, 08032514221,08027136173
God bless.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
please house be your brother keeper,check this name for me ESU NNAMSO INNOCENT, Akwa ibom state. called on 08032925822 or mail me esunam@yahoo.ca. God Blessing is upon ur life has you help your brother
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Kokomi: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Arysexy: what will happen to the 23 rejected job offer? Find out pls.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Guys wat do u tink abt Provision 4 accomodation during d training,inputs would b welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2013
@Imoh, are u from akwa ibom, den call or flash me to call u on 08032925822 for a talk
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by tos4christ: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Naptin admin just responded to my email to them asking if accomodation would be provided, and the response is there would not be provision of accommodation for any trainee. Start making preparations for ur accommodations. I believe we could also network for accommodation through this forum.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
ESUNAM: @Imoh, are u from akwa ibom, den call or flash me to call u on 08032925822 for a talk
y dnt u send me an email,I've dropped ma address on dis thread b4.
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by ESUNAM(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Imoh, how many of akwa ibom did u know of gotten the appointment letter from tcn
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by kayarda70(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, when will the NAPTIN PROGRAMME commences?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 4:30am On Sep 22, 2013
ESUNAM: @Imoh, how many of akwa ibom did u know of gotten the appointment letter from tcn
pally no idea!
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by Coolie89(m): 4:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Resumption date in the admission letter says commences 21-october
kayarda70: Hello Nairalanders, when will the NAPTIN PROGRAMME commences?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by IMOHS(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2013
Mehn!dis accomodatn ting go b issue o!existing naptin trainees any idea weda any compny or fg has ever made provision 4 trainees dey sponsored?
Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by agaj4life(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2013
i hav received my appointment letter and on it i saw a salary of N255,510 i.e N 232128.00 * N 23,382.00 = N 559,476.00
As you can see if we take the last amount and divide it with 12 , it will be 46,623 N per month. This is for officer IV post.
For officer ii , i can't remember your total summation but i know is around 73K after division. Remember Housing allowance is not included, also there are some allowances that were not included. So develop patient and have more hope.
I remain agaj4life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (86) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.