Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (25340 Views)

WW 3- North Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA!!!! / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ozonna:

Even in BRICS, US have more allies than China and Russia. Brazil, India and SA are all western allies.

I don't see US going down economically in Ϯh℮ next 100years. I'm not an economist, maybe Oga Manny can help out here but US will still be Ϯh℮ world power in Ϯh℮ forseeable future.
You do not need to be an Economist to understand what 'Lifting of Debt Ceiling means', you just have to read on the journals. You do not need to be Economist to know what it means when there is Trade Deficit between USA and China. You do not need to be Economist to know that China is World's Factory and that most US consumer goods are made in China. And that US manufacturers are now franchise owners for Chinese manufacturers. Let's talk about military might, today and tomorrow's war, will be fought by use of UAV (drones), and in cyber warfare, good hackers can hijack your drones and use it against you. In the end, who will lose ? In the war between Goliath and David, believe me, the Davids always win.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by sparkwil(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
What does Kim have to lose. If he can get the U S to kill half of the population , then he has more food for himself and his generals.
[/quote] well said if he's gonna survive it. Attention seeking Loud mouthed Kim prepares rocket while the US hovers its nuclear capable B-2 stealth bombers over south korea. Millions of NK r living in miserable conditions yet this dude is wasting his nations resources in trying to build WMDs.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Willgates(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
"sorry article not found"
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:
I got off the boat?

Haha funniest line ever..... Which I'll ignore
But more importantly though I find it perplexing that any decent human being would support a nuclear war because of petty anti Americanism

When did you get off the boat? - because freshies who never achieved anything in Africa are the only ones who get bamboozled about every little thing in the West... See people like me don't give two fvcks - I speak my mind, if they don't like it, they can cut my internet connection permanently and put a gag on my opinions(that's the worst they can do to me).... Shyte, when I get tired of their idiosyncratic war-mongering and imperialism - I'll get my Afroasiatic African ar.se to Aruba and go enjoy the rest of my life there... I don't give a fvck, mate!! Tired of wars of innocent people dying due to western bombs!!!

However, I'm not supporting nuclear war - I just want another small country to embarrass the yanks and get them to run back home like they did in Vietnam...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: gud one I think north Korea will help damage America economy d more grin

will America engage north Korea? I doubt it
The US Senate will not approve such war, even if they do, it will be one war too many.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Bruddah, I just told them about it - and what messr Putin is planning for NATO in Syria... grin

I bet they won't attack, they'll just continue to send arms to their jihadist proxies to continue their dirty work for them... It's just shameful that no one cares about the innocent people they're getting blown to smithereens everyday... That's the crazy world that we live in - a world of selfish and indoctrinated nutjobs!!
BRUV, SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE REPROBATES. A REPROBATE MAN IDOLIZES OTHER REPROBATES. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FAR UP AMERICAS BUTT, YOU WILL NEED A COLECTOMY TO REMOVE THEM FROM AMERICAS AZZ. THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WISH Tinubu A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO IDOLIZE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WEALTH. THE POINT HERE IS YOU JUST HAVE TO IGNORE SOME PEOPLE. THEY ONLY SUPPORT DEMONIC PEOPLE OR COUNTRIES LIKE AMERICA BECAUSE THATS WHAT IS IN THEIR MINDS. EVIL AND EGO IS WHAT THEY THRIVE ON

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by playahP(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
If you notice, NK has been doing all the talking with little or no action to show for it!!.... Usa has been silent all through!!... One wonders what they got up their sleeves!!!
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Billyonaire: We share common thoughts when it comes to Unity of the Koreans. Why let America amplify their differences ? I think USA needs to try to reconcile brother countries instead of using their ally (SK) as an instrument to instigate China's ally (NK). NK&SK need to understand that this war is actually USA&CHINA psychological warfare.

@ the bolded - that's what most people don't understand... They're just using two "brothers" against each other to fight their war... It's kind of similar to what happened during the cold war - and everyone still thinks the cold war ended...

They need to unite the two countries and get the yanks to go home... America is broke and it could use the money it's wasting in the Korean peninsula to feed some of the hungry mouths on food stamps and welfare in America...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dickhardener: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

Most of you don't understand the nature of US debts.

The US government is owning the majority of it's debt to guess who? The Federeal Reserve! Most of the US government debt is owed to the US government!

You would be surprised what printing powers Uncle Sam owns when the US is actually at War. Not only does the US president have the ability to declare states of emergency and implement unpopular economics- like printing a 5 trillion dollar coin - it can do so without the approval of congress in a state of war. Although technically, attacking North Korea will not be seen as US being in a state of war, but this is just to give you a context.

Additionally, the US can choose to deliberately devalue it's currency, meaning the 3trillion dollars owed to the Chinese would only be worth a few thousand quid. Guess who would lose?

China cannot simply "want out of dollar". The dollar is a global language! It's a benchmark currency! All commodities are priced in US dollar terms. When the US lost its prized triple A ratings, there's a reason investors still consider it as a safe haven! It's simple, if you are not using the dollar, what else would you use?
Every global language is subject to change at a juncture. Power can never be eternally monopolised by a sole subject. This is inevitable young man.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

I'm not praying for a nuclear war and I bet if any confrontation is going to happen between the two countries, nuclear weapons won't be involved... NK is just by China and I doubt the Chinese would allow the yanks to nuke NK because of its proximity...

I just want them to go at it... It might unite the two Korea and get the yanks to home...

There's no way in this world that the Yanks would nuke NK. I somehow think besides bullying there isn't much left to the use of nuclear weapons.

In a way, I am thinking neither the Chinese, nor the US nor the Japanese are interested in seeing both koreas unite. For selfish reasons of course. A united Korea under a communist government is a good thing for the Chinese and a bad thing for the West. A united korea under a diplomatic government is a good thing for the west and a bad thing for the Chinese. Either case, the Japanese are likely to lose out.

That said, a United Korea also has the ability to grow into a force that could rival every other force in the east in another decade or more, obviously, no one is interested in seeing this happen.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
Unimke_Ak:
I'm 70% sure its you but I don't conclude on matters if I'm not 100% sure so I'm gonna be on the look out tho.
You are the same shynigga that hates his country so much, and has never written anything good about it on any thread here. Wot could be the reason for this kinda self inflicted bitterness.

Wots really your problem??
Now if its about the American deporting you issue, didn't you learn how to forgive and forget in sunday sch or at the mosque??

My problem is that I hate BULLSHYTE and I LOVE humanity!!! Anti-bs all day!! grin

I can't stand the Nigerian thieving elites just as I can't stand the gun-ho neo-cons and neo-liberals in Washington DC... They're both anti-humanity and they both hate the disadvantaged people on this planet, get it?? wink

However, I love the two countries(Nigeria and USA)... Heck, I've got Nigeria tatted on my chest and Harriet Tubman's(An American) quote about liberty tatted on my shoulder... grin
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dickhardener: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Laalamed:
another world power in your dream. from bible prophesy anglo-america is last world power. forget china the.ir fall will worse than soviet union.north and south koreans are divided by political ideology. it think if north is ready for peace south is always ready.
This is rather slow....very slow
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by tpapi: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
Billyonaire: The US Senate will not approve such war, even if they do, it will be one war too many.
one fat pig in NK is threatenin to attack US mainland n u r sayin US senate will not approve such war,make NK do mistake pull d first trigger, d US will response viciously from all sides
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Iykeponti(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Hell yeah, I'm on way to US for visa and some food stamps... grin

This is the aggressor here:
A country left its shores to conduct 3 months military exercise near the coast of another country whilst flying B-2 bombers with nuclear warheads... Are you a learner?? undecided

I'm not anti-west but I'm anti-bs and anti-indoctrination..
THAT SICK NORTH KOREA NEED SOME MEDICINE... TELL ME Y THEY WANA WIPE OUT THEIR BROTHER SK....AN ALLY OF THE U.S.... THE US GAVE THE WORLD FREEDOM , SOME COMMUNISTS OUT HERE DON'T LIKE DAT...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Donian007: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
North Korean missiles n rockets wil nt reach anywer, USA has set up its missile n rocket interceptors, its a nuke defence system.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by MahatmaGhandi: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
russia and china are too wise to partake in any form of confrontation, be it nuclear or non nuclear. what we see happening is a game of chess been played by the world super powers in a battle for supremacy at the expense of the under developed and developing countries (i know some will argue that china is a developing country), russia and china will encourage the likes of syria, north korea and co to go against the US so that the US can have multiple wars on different fronts, if they can manipulate that into happening they will just sit back and send arms to the small nations not because they want to help them but because they want to weaken the US,by the time the US comes out of those wars china and russia and other aspiring world powers will be in a far better position that the US both militarily and other wise to become world power, this is a game the US knows too well, they played a different version of it in the disintegration of the soviet union, trust me the US, russia and china will not go into any form of wars, libya should serve as an eye opener, china and russia backed out, the US used the long spoon approach, because they all know the penalty of going into a war. which ever world power that manages to stay out of WW3 will be the world power for a long time to come and they are all trying to be that country, this is my view though, correct me if i am wrong.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rick9: NORTH KOREA , should chill.

Or the word Alliance has been erased from thier Dictionary.

The truth is that if they strike U.S , then U.S and its allies( UK, Canada, France, Germany etc) would go to war against North Korea and you know what that means, total Annihiliation,

Cos an attack against 1 country means an attack agaisnt all.

So NorthKorea should just chill.

Remove those two countries from your delusion. My GAD Nigerians are so dim o shocked CNN doesn't tell you the whole story o.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: BRUV, SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE REPROBATES. A REPROBATE MAN IDOLIZES OTHER REPROBATES. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO FAR UP AMERICAS BUTT, YOU WILL NEED A COLECTOMY TO REMOVE THEM FROM AMERICAS AZZ. THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WISH Tinubu A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO IDOLIZE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS WEALTH. THE POINT HERE IS YOU JUST HAVE TO IGNORE SOME PEOPLE. THEY ONLY SUPPORT DEMONIC PEOPLE OR COUNTRIES LIKE AMERICA BECAUSE THATS WHAT IS IN THEIR MINDS. EVIL AND EGO IS WHAT THEY THRIVE ON

Tell them bro...

They're the people giving these demons the energy the use in destroying humanity... I don't know why people support American foreign policy - the same foreign policy that has killed more than 100 million innocent souls in the last 50 years alone!! Is it because they have never been directly opposite America's guns

They also support the thieving bastards robbing their sovereign national wealth - yet they wonder why their beloved country is mid-way into abyss... Psychotic linear thinkers!!!

Someone needs to get these people their own planet asap before they destroy mother earth!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
undecided undecided undecidedwar? what is it good for? absolutely nothing
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by badassnigga(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
so Russia has started its own military drill that will test reaction speed n combat readiness?
is it safe to say cold war is coming bak to lyf?
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dickhardener: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

How do you know this and are you more western than me You probably got off the boat a few secs ago yet you know more about the west than I do, no?? Perhaps, I need to get a camcorder and go ask people on the road what they think about the yanks and their never ending bullying of little countries everywhere...

Tired of stupid wars - tell the yanks to go home and go fix their economy!!
Got off the boat....... grin grin grin... that was hard man... Really hard
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:
There's no way in this world that the Yanks would nuke NK. I somehow think besides bullying there isn't much left to the use of nuclear weapons.

In a way, I am thinking neither the Chinese, nor the US nor the Japanese are interested in seeing both koreas unite. For selfish reasons of course. A united Korea under a communist government is a good thing for the Chinese and a bad thing for the West. A united korea under a diplomatic government is a good thing for the west and a bad thing for the Chinese. Either case, the Japanese are likely to lose out.

That said, a United Korea also has the ability to grow into a force that could rival every other force in the east in another decade or more, obviously, no one is interested in seeing this happen.

@ the bolded - that's where the problem lies... And more reason why everyone needs to campaign for a united Korea...

If they could break down the Berlin Wall - I don't see why they can't do the same for the Koreans...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
50calibre:

WW3? That's funny! It's gonna take a whole lot more, and many years to start a WW3.

Every war starts wit d firing of 1 singe missile....I just pray dat dis crazy blood tasty demons wait till I die @ a ripe age of 85yrs b4 dey contemplate any war of dis magbitude on earth! I no fit run! In fact, where I wan run go? undecided
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Donian007: North Korean missiles n rockets wil nt reach anywer, USA has set up its missile n rocket interceptors, its a nuke defence system.
Did you say nuke defence system ? Nuclear weapon defense system ? are you kidding me ?
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

When did you get off the boat? - because freshies who never achieved anything in Africa are the only ones who get bamboozled about every little thing in the West... See people like me don't give two fvcks - I speak my mind, if they don't like it, they can cut my internet connection permanently and put a gag on my opinions(that's the worst they can do to me).... Shyte, when I get tired of their idiosyncratic war-mongering and imperialism - I'll get my Afroasiatic African ar.se to Aruba and go enjoy the rest of my life there... I don't give a fvck, mate!! Tired of wars of innocent people dying due to western bombs!!!

However, I'm not supporting nuclear war - I just want another small country to embarrass the yanks and get them to run back home like they did in Vietnam...

As much as I'm against neo colonialism I can't and would never advocate for the use of nuclear weapons

Even China is chiding it's silly younger brother

Btw you old move back to Africa and not Aruba. Why the west still though
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
ANYONE SUPPORTING THE USA HAS A NUKE WITH THEIR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. THIS BATTLE IS SPIRITUAL. THIS IS THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON TALKED ABOUT IN REVELATION CHAPTER 16 AND THE BOOK OF JOEL CHAPTER 3. NOW IF YOU ARE SUPPORTING AMERICA IT MEANS YOUR NAME IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE WRITTEN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD ( MEANING THE LORD KNEW FROM THE START THOSE WHO WOULD MAKE IT AND THOSE WHO WOULDNT WILL BE WORSHIPPING THE GREAT SATAN USA BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT OFF THE LORD. SEE IF YOU ARE ON USA SIDE, YOU ARE NOT IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.

REVELATION 13 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
<<<< BELIEVE IT OR NOT THAT IS TALKING ABOUT THE ROMAN EMPIRE ( THE FOURTH BEAST ) ( USA AND EUROPE ). IF YOU FIND YOURSELF SUPPORTING THE USA THEN YOU DID NOT MAKE THE CUT AND THEIR IS A NUKE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS WAIT FOR YOUR NUKE WHEN THIS WAR HEATS UP
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
dick hardener: Got off the boat....... grin grin grin... that was hard man... Really hard

Bwhahahahahaha

Hell yeah, the doozy got off the boat 2secs ago - he's the modern day Kunta Kinte.... He should've been silent like the silent D in django and fight against oppression...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: russia and china are too wise to partake in any form of confrontation, be it nuclear or non nuclear. what we see happening is a game of chess been played by the world super powers in a battle for supremacy at the expense of the under developed and developing countries (i know some will argue that china is a developing country), russia and china will encourage the likes of syria, north korea and co to go against the US so that the US can have multiple wars on different fronts, if they can manipulate that into happening they will just sit back and send arms to the small nations not because they want to help them but because they want to weaken the US,by the time the US comes out of those wars china and russia and other aspiring world powers will be in a far better position that the US both militarily and other wise to become world power, this is a game the US knows too well, they played a different version of it in the disintegration of the soviet union, trust me the US, russia and china will not go into any form of wars, libya should serve as an eye opener, china and russia backed out, the US used the long spoon approach, because they all know the penalty of going into a war. which ever world power that manages to stay out of WW3 will be the world power for a long time to come and they are all trying to be that country, this is my view though, correct me if i am wrong.

You are spot on! But you, me and every other person on this thread generally stick to the assumption that war is predictable.

It is really not. It could go from being a game of chess into some of the bloodiest wars mankind has ever fought, and you can't tell, from the start, on whose part you may end up fighting, against who. The global war is far too connected, and allies can become adversaries in a matter of hours. In the end, it isn't about who wins or loses, but who is left.

This is why i sometimes question the stvpidity of my own excitement when i watch two countries muscle up and saber rattle. This is not a movie, where you could be warned ahead not to "try this at home" ....this is reality, where humans perish and lives change forever.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: so Russia has started its own military drill that will test reaction speed n combat readiness?
is it safe to say cold war is coming bak to lyf?

The cold war never really ended.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by paranorman(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
U.S. is a bully.. N.korea got tired of it... WHY U.S. NO TRY BULLY RUSSIA NA,make we see war of nuclear power?!

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Bwhahahahahaha

Hell yeah, the doozy got off the boat 2secs ago - he's the modern day Kunta Kinte.... He should've been silent like the silent D in django and fight against oppression...

I choose to ignore this

It's pointless bleating online
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
na Obama Iphone or android phone na im in go just press one button wey go wipe North korea from map.. N.Korea just dey do initial gra gra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School / Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos) / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.