Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,721 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:52 PM

North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA (25357 Views)

WW 3- North Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA!!!! / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

North Korea has more than a million man standing military, you cannot underestimate the power of numbers.

China is only regarded as a superpower because it's got 3million man standing military and it's nuclear asernals, not because it owns any superior technological fighting power!

Again, you cannot underestimate the power of numbers. Unleashing one million soldiers across the borders into the south can do a lot of damage, not to America of course!
Morden warfare no be by land again o! Na by air o. If you like get millions of soldiers, you be sitting ducks for an efficient air force
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:
As much as I'm against neo colonialism I can't and would never advocate for the use of nuclear weapons

Even China is chiding it's silly younger brother

Btw you old move back to Africa and not Aruba. Why the west still though

No matter how you twist it, America is still the aggressor here... We all still remember(from the history books) how the Americans freaked out during the Cuban missile crisis... So, why do the same thing you can't accept to other people Do Americans have two-heads?? - well, if they do, they need to leave this planet for the one-headed humans and go back to the planet they came from...

Ok, I'll move to Serengeti then... wink

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:
I choose to ignore this

It's pointless bleating online

Bro., you need to start acting like D'Jango or Nat Turner - that's how an original black man should act... We're naturally non-conformists and the lovers of humanity and nature... wink
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dickhardener: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:

I got off the boat?

Haha funniest line ever..... Which I'll ignore
But more importantly though I find it perplexing that any decent human being would support a nuclear war because of petty anti Americanism
these efforts ain't getting u no american visa dude. It's crystal u aren't cognizant of the imperialism and western oligarch bullying rife world over aimed at undermining the soveriegnity of small independent states. China on the other hand concretizes it's economic ties and credit facilities with giant economies and mushroom economies void of local polical intrusions. I believe in countries exercising mutual respect and not a show of constant imperialistic supremacy

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Bro., you need to start acting like D'Jango or Nat Turner - that's how an original black man should act... We're naturally non-conformists and the lovers of humanity and nature... wink

Non conformist yes. Evidently every black person is.
But I don't agree we're lovers of humanity and nature though
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
paranorman: U.S. is a bully.. N.korea got tired of it... WHY U.S. NO TRY BULLY RUSSIA NA,make we see war of nuclear power?!

When US dropped 15 kilotons of nuclear bomb on Hiroshima, those who lived to tell the tales of horror recalled: Flesh melting off people's faces; People, who had no say in the war,turned into vapour in seconds. An entire area become desolate, polluted with radioactive materials, an entire generation wiped out in seconds.

The US has now got bombs with hundred times equivalent yield. Russia has got something similar. If both countries went to a nuclear war against each other, hundreds of millions of lives will perish across the globe, may include Africa too.

By the time this is done, you wouldn't be excited any longer as your post seem to reveal.

2 Likes

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by floggins: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
pholusac: war, war, war! its not that easy, those that started it will not be there to tell the story at the end.

NAIRALANDERS WILL TELL THE STORY
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2013
dick hardener: these efforts ain't getting u no american visa dude. It's crystal u aren't cognizant of the imperialism and western oligarch bullying rife world over aimed at undermining the soveriegnity of small independent states. China on the other hand concretizes it's economic ties and credit facilities with giant economies and mushroom economies void of local polical intusions. I believe in countries exercising mutual respect and not a show of constant imperialistic supremacy

Spot on!! 100 billion likes!!

It's all a chess game but the Americans are too immature to understand the game... They act first and think later, hence why US' era as the sole superpower will be the shortest in the history of superpowers... The empire is about to collapse, anyway...

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:
Non conformist yes. Evidently every black person is.
But I don't agree we're lovers of humanity and nature though

Which continent is only continent where nature dwells in abundance??

Our reign as the sole superpower was the best ever... We never destroyed humanity, rather we educated and enlightened other people with our supreme consciousness...

Anyway, let's not derail the thread - this is a topic for another day... wink

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Billyonaire: In the end, I know North Korean will nuke the South without Warning. I know this deep down, if there are people who have basically nothing to lose but all to gain, its the North Koreans. USA has too many wars and a weak economic.

No, Billy. NK's "power" comes from the THREAT of attack, not attack in itself. A lot has been said about NK's military capabilities? What about defence systems? Can they deal with the consequences of attacking a strong US ally?

Look, the Hermit Kingdom will threaten, hum and huff. Nothing else.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dickhardener: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ozonna:

Even in BRICS, US have more allies than China and Russia. Brazil, India and SA are all western allies.

I don't see US going down economically in Ϯh℮ next 100years. I'm not an economist, maybe Oga Manny can help out here but US will still be Ϯh℮ world power in Ϯh℮ forseeable future.
bro your analogy is grossly misguided. Pls kindly review cap28"s piece right above ur post.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Which continent is only continent where nature dwells in abundance??

Our reign as the sole superpower was the best ever... We never destroyed humanity, rather we educated and enlightened other people with our supreme consciousness...

Anyway, let's not derail the thread - this is a topic for another day... wink

I will gladly engage you on that o
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
HNosegbe:

No, Billy. NK's "power" comes from the THREAT of attack, not attack in itself. A lot has been said about NK's military capabilities? What about defence systems? Can they deal with the consequences of attacking a strong US ally?

Look, the Hermit Kingdom will threaten, hum and huff. Nothing else.

Just like the Americans will continue to fly their B-2 bombers without biting... grin

Anyway, they're both sabre rattling for no reason, bunch of time wasters... wink
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Don't underestimate the Asians... they know how to deal with the Americans in that part of the world... There was no way the Americans would have defeated the Japanese without playing dirty/cheating with nuclear weapons during world war 2... And we all know how both the Korean and Vietnam wars ended...
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
ebdib:

I will gladly engage you on that o

Well, you can create a topic for that, and I'll educate you about what happened when Africa/Africans ruled the world for thousands of years... and how we ruled Southern Europe during the dark ages... wink
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by ELgordo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Any country wanting to F*ck with America gats another thing coming. . . Wait till yankee sends them drones. . . #Clean North Korea Out#
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
clue:
Morden warfare no be by land again o! Na by air o. If you like get millions of soldiers, you be sitting ducks for an efficient air force

There are several terrains in which having an efficient Air force is only as good as a chocolate teapot. Air force in several cases are only good for taking out enemy defense systems or maintaining covers for precision strikes. You will have to dump your fast moving jets for military helicopters on the real battle field, and everyone knows these things are easily susceptible to laser guided rocket propelled launcher.

Now think of a situation where more than a 250,000 soldiers are stationed in strategic terrains with launchers that can bring your attack helicopters? Then you have to resort to putting boots on the ground, using tanks etc.

The lesson there is simple, you can't fight all your wars in the air,otherwise Afghanistan and Iraqi war would have been over several years ago, you still have to get down and dirty. And when you are facing a million soldiers, you really don't stand much chance.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Just like the Americans will continue to fly their B-2 bombers without biting... grin

Anyway, they're both sabre rattling for no reason, bunch of time wasters... wink

True this!

But bruv, those B2s is having a crazy psychological effect. The fact that the only way you can learn, that the US had just violated your airspace at will, is when you bothered to check your news station, has a tremendous psychological effect.

Leaving all the way from Missouri airbase, flying continuously for hours non stop, dropping a piece of dummy object and flying all the way back home, without anyone, save a couple of guys in Washington knowing of this, meant bro Kim would constantly have to worry about what's flying over his head.

Imagine, just not knowing that your enemy is up there, like an angry deity, ready to unleash a terrible anger on you! not a good thing for morale!
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Paulonminyi: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
D end time has come. B4 American tink d Hadan Hossin re d decendance of Nebukadnizer.nd 4rm d story had d world wil finish tru dis Hossin family dat is y d American eradicate d Hossin's family bt d question nw is,cn Barrak Hossin Obama cn also b trace 2 dat linage. Y all dis tin happenin durin Obama's time??..
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by causewahala: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
This people don come again. I hope they don't do something stupid sha! aggravating one another is never the way to go, Nk is not even a country to play mind games with.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
PSALAMS 12 VS 8 The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men ( USA ) are exalted
ELgordo: Any country wanting to F*ck with America gats another thing coming. . . Wait till yankee sends them drones. . . #Clean North Korea Out#
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by bookface: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Paul onminyi: D end time has come. B4 American tink d Hadan Hossin re d decendance of Nebukadnizer.nd 4rm d story had d world wil finish tru dis Hossin family dat is y d American eradicate d Hossin's family bt d question nw is,cn Barrak Hossin Obama cn also b trace 2 dat linage. Y all dis tin happenin durin Obama's time??..

Bro Paul, it's almost one hour past your meds time. This is why you need to set the alarm.

1 Like

Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by dickhardener: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
bookface:

Bro Paul, it's almost one hour past your meds time. This is why you need to set the alarm.
fu*ck u grin grin grin i was begining to question his sanity too.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by searay(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
So wetin dey keep this people from fighting?
I hope human right group and Amnesty International dey listen.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by searay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2013
America can't threaten Nigeria, with our Garri-bomb, we can retalliate
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by citizenisb: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

The images show a chart marked "US mainland strike plan" and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
citizenisb: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

The images show a chart marked "US mainland strike plan" and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.
THIS WW3 IS HEATING UP JEAHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT. LORD PLEASE LET IT HEAT UP METEORICALLY. THOSE PICTURES WERE TAKEN TODAY AND ITS ALREADY OUT ? THE BEAUTY OF THE COMPUTER AGE. KIM ABOUT TO BLAST ON THE GREAT SATAN ( USA ) grin grin NOW THATS ONE CHUBBY FELLA WITH S-PUNK
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by GalaxyNoteII: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
This better not be true.

I cannot pack back to Nigeria now cry cry cry cry cry
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by GalaxyNoteII: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
The want Amellikka to go "Hiroshima" on them.

Little kitties always trynna "bark". angry
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by topmostg: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx:

Bwhahahahahaha

Hell yeah, the doozy got off the boat 2secs ago - he's the modern day Kunta Kinte.... He should've been silent like the silent D in django and fight against oppression...

i
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
THOSE OF YOU IN AMERICA 'RIP' IN ADVANCE. IN LESS THAN A YEARS TIME THE PLACE WOULD BE DESOLATE AND NUKED TO THE GROUND. EVERY LIVING THING IN IT WILL BE LIQUEFIED. BABYLON IS FALLING
Re: North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA by GalaxyNoteII: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
obadiah777: THOSE OF YOU IN AMERICA 'RIP' IN ADVANCE. IN LESS THAN A YEARS TIME THE PLACE WOULD BE DESOLATE AND NUKED TO THE GROUND. EVERY LIVING THING IN IT WILL BE LIQUEFIED. BABYLON IS FALLING

So America will turn to Nigeria in the space of a year?

Shoiiiiiiiiiiii. I survived Nigeria, I'll survive this one too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School / Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / 117 Dead, 20,000 Troops Deployed As Unrest Persists In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.