Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? (38359 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looking Ultra Sexy In Recent Pictures / Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Walahitali, my mama fine pass dis one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
50calibre:

But you have a computer, mobile phone right? you use western medicine right? We're they invented by your fore fathers? Are you trying to tell me that no woman in your family (either your mum, sister or wife?) uses weave-on? Someone chooses to stay slim and healthy and you call it oyibo thing.

People are quick to raise the complexity issue even on subject it isn't required but when you scrutinise their own lifestyle you find out they haven't got the slightest idea what they are talking about

read ur post again n tell me if u can make any sense out what u wrote

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by ajetii(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
I like from the navel or belly button down to those toes but from same reference point upward doesn't work for me. Tufiakwa!
I like seriously those ostrich legs! grin ...now bring on next celebrity picture !
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Sogefinest: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ejiné: Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.
Aba sey na ontop dis mata u write dis essay......besides if u no lyk ur family wu will

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by hadizadeezy(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Adamsdelrio: Walahitali, my mama fine pass dis one!!!
hahahahah na true sha
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 50calibre(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kamsy10:

She isn't anorexic, at least she doesn't look so and besides you sure as hell can't know that without knowing her BMI also i have come understand that being slim = anorexia by our african standards so in that context, when I say anorexia, I mean slim.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nice
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Sogefinest: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kamsy10:

O boy dis 50calibre guy na 1 confirm muntula.....d guy dey provoke hin just dey blow grammar dey go....e b lyk say hin b first lady(patience)pikin

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 50calibre(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sogefinest:
O boy dis 50calibre guy na 1 confirm muntula.....d guy dey provoke hin just dey blow grammar dey go....e b lyk say hin b first lady(patience)pikin

Go away! If you don't understand basic english, pick your dictionary or remain an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by napoleonx: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
Akshow: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww! educational, entertaining threads dont see the brake light of front page. but a silly pix of a Hollywood wanna be is a sure banker for front page. silly i tell ya. its nairaland and not pikshure land.
u don vex, abeg no vex... I take God beg yu, lmao
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yvonne Nelson - My Type! kiss

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by GraceBestowed(f): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yvonne is a beautiful girl, no doubt, she is all-round good looking. But here's my opinion, less is more, and I haven't gone a month without seeing her either half 'unclad', almost seeing her crotch, or her belly.

Honestly, there are more decent ways to portray beauty than having to expose your body!

All you guys loving it now, as soon as you marry her (if you even agree to marry her), you'd demand she cover up!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by gulfer: 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
With that pose, sho go sabi push motor very well grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ejiné: Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.

Thanx bro! My mom has long curly beautiful African hair too...The girl i have been chasing for 3 months in hopes of marrying has a beautiful natural long hair also....LOL...I tell you, the fake hair thing only amounts to self hate!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by jeneva: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by RedLight1: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
failed opposite of rihanna grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by prettyify(f): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
[/color][color=#770077]I luv her luks nw
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by ozodimgba(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautiful shaa, she looks like a playing mantis in the first pix. Was she trying to climb that wall or what?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed: Yvonne is a beautiful girl, no doubt, she is all-round good looking. But here's my opinion, less is more, and I haven't gone a month without seeing her either half 'unclad', almost seeing her crotch, or her belly.

Honestly, there are more decent ways to portray beauty than having to expose your body!

All you guys loving it now, as soon as you marry her (if you even agree to marry her), you'd demand she cover up!

Shuuuuush .... No one asked you if more is less or less is more ....
Sexy or not ... If one of them is not sufficient, go and rant on another thread! kiss
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by UnimkeAk(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2013
So this na the yvonne nelson wer Inyanya dey sing since *♪♪ Yvonne nelson roll am oh ♪♪*
Roll fire wif that small a*S
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by ovo4u(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
men dis girl nor go bad to blow cheesy
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kamsy10:

Africans and complex. Must you copy oyibo fashion all the time. Cant we see our celebrities wear native attires sometimes to promote African fashion

By the way how did this make frontpage
abeg help me ask oh
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wait ....What is going on here? Who is deleting or removing my posts?
This nonsense has to stop or i will tear down this forum tonight!!!! angry

Topic...

I love Yvonne Nelson! kiss
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by chigozie250(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
This is what happens after you ve been used and dumped by a kukere guy ....ladies take note.....
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by GraceBestowed(f): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Table Leg :

Shuuuuush .... No one asked you if more is less or less is more ....
Sexy or not ... If one of them is not sufficient, go and rant on another thread! kiss
You're, obviously, a Yvonne Nelson fan, there's nothing I can say. :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette / Adewale Adeleke Meets Will Smith (Photo) / Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.