Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? (38361 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looking Ultra Sexy In Recent Pictures / Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
1Dray:

You what? You are so annoying.
Yes, sometimes but what did I do now?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ejiné: Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.
you really must be ignorant if u don't knw that white women use hair extensions too.they even invented it.even with their naturally long hair.so don't just sit in your house and spout what u don't knw.hair extenSion is protective to natural hair.leave the matter to the experts
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by hadizadeezy(f): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
i can see we ar givin dis prostititous pic audience,no more post from me...adieu
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by stevecantrell: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Who needs nyvone velson.. ??

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

see dis urgly muteto guy dey open to talk to mee...... abeg park well jor
hahahaha ask people around here who have seen me before to ask how I look,people will speak for me I do not need to tell u that I am handsome because people that know are around this forum you can do ur research,and concerning u it seems the truth is bitter,u are not pretty so stop coming here to form say u fine,let both of us drop our pictures and let people see the truth.poko
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by fr3do(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
baby_123: Hot lady. Abeg big ladies, not everyone wants to be big. So keep the eat some food comments for yourself when you are munching that basin of eba in the middle of the night. kiss kiss kiss

Anorexia kills faster than obsessity
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by ylaa(f): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
very ugly in the first pix. resemble adult monkey trying to climb tree
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
ylaa: very ugly in the first pix. resemble adult monkey trying to climb tree
I replied ur message,check ur email
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
ylaa: very ugly in the first pix. resemble adult monkey trying to climb tree
see as u just finished the girl.lmao
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by biafranqueen: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2013
baby_123: Hot lady. Abeg big ladies, not everyone wants to be big. So keep the eat some food comments for yourself when you are munching that basin of eba in the middle of the night. kiss kiss kiss
tell them please all that extra meat is dangerous later in life when will we learn from seeing our Auntie's and Mama's die young shocked
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Ike77503(m): 6:04am On Apr 04, 2013
can somebody please feed her ? which one be say you loose weight come loose all the yansh? God 4 bid
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2013
Kolade9: With her tiny bumbum undecided
wit ur tiny wallet undecided u cant score wit that small ass sef grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) / Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos... / Saxzy Signed By Kruz Records With A Duplex And 2 Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.