Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,385 members, 7,943,976 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? (38419 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looking Ultra Sexy In Recent Pictures / Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by chizel: 4:54am On Apr 03, 2013
Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by eriegua83: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2013
Who told you all thin(slim) people are healthy? And they don't eat eba?if you see some thin(slim)girls and their basin of eba they called food, you will be surprised. She might be one of them.
50calibre:

But you have a computer, mobile phone right? you use western medicine right? We're they invented by your fore fathers? Are you trying to tell me that no woman in your family (either your mum, sister or wife?) uses weave-on? Someone chooses to stay slim and healthy and you call it oyibo thing.

People are quick to raise the complexity issue even on subject it isn't required but when you scrutinise their own lifestyle you find out they haven't got the slightest idea what they are talking about
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Pataki: 6:21am On Apr 03, 2013
aburo7: The Ghanaian born actress is really looking cute in her recent pictures.
More photos here http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/recent-photos-of-yvonne-nelson-ghanaian.html?m=0

OK, but for me she is not attractive.

I like them relatively big in all proportions.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2013
She used to be sexy what happen to her?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Baddiestboi(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2013
she make sense die....but make she go d unda a man na....age no d wait for person.....
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by NLGwoodey: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2013
//

shapeless

//
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2013
Akshow: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww! educational, entertaining threads dont see the brake light of front page. but a silly pix of a Hollywood wanna be is a sure banker for front page. silly i tell ya. its nairaland and not pikshure land.
But Prof y did u hv to open d thread na? Knowing it's nt educational. She posted her recent pix hw about ur recent invention? Mtcheeeeeewwwwwww
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by hadizadeezy(f): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2013
rokiatu: She used to be sexy what happen to her?
lol
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Ejiné: Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.
I blif ur stunch African mother n fiancé dnt hv mobile phones, dnt wear make-ups, cologne, they dnt rub any cream if nt palm kennel oil or ori, dnt use any soap if nt dudu osun, dnt shampoo or condition their 'natural' hair, dnt wear any oda cloth if nt ankara? If u hv any reversal of these then they r more western dan the westerners n u r a sorry case.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 50calibre(m): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2013
chucky234: inferiority complex thingz

Sh*t eating dog! go away, I've have no sh*t for you.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Fussbot: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:
I blif ur stunch African mother n fiancé dnt hv mobile phones, dnt wear make-ups, cologne, they dnt rub any cream if nt palm kennel oil or ori, dnt use any soap if nt dudu osun, dnt shampoo or condition their 'natural' hair, dnt wear any oda cloth if nt ankara? If u hv any reversal of these then they r more western dan the westerners n u r a sorry case.
wat is dis 1 saying??
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by BestmanNnamdi(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Akshow: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww! educational, entertaining threads dont see the brake light of front page. but a silly pix of a Hollywood wanna be is a sure banker for front page. silly i tell ya. its nairaland and not pikshure land.
Beauty dey say, lies in the eyes of d beholder, to me she is not fine in dis pix, Lailai!!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2013
mama-gee:
Don't tell me this girl is starving herself inorder to look good. . .

Someone needs to give this girl a cheeseburger
No... You need to quit gorging down cheeseburgers, that shi..t will kill you if you dont stop!
She is healthy and normal ... It doesnt have to be about lumps of fat and mounds of flesh!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by obowunmi(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2013
imperiouxx: Who is that idiotic moderator that hidden my post for Ghanaians?..... Goddamnit! You guys need to learn how to attend to cases. First of all, what has that Ghanaian b!tch got to do with Nigerians on a Nigerian forum? There are many interesting info/stories about Nigeria/Nigerians on this forum looking for a way to get to the frontpage.

I'm asking once more, is there anything good about Ghanaians.... Our one time puffpuff sellers?! angry

who stole your bread and butter? undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Judolisco(m): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2013
Kolade9: With her tiny bumbum undecided
it should be flat
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2013
mtchew,she no even get beta bakassi
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2013
I seriously wish I was anorexic..I need to shed some serious weight...I'm too big and big is not sexy...big is not healthy...
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2013
BraideBraide: I seriously wish I was anorexic..I need to shed some serious weight...I'm too big and big is not sexy...big is not healthy...
Good thinking .... May God help you shed that excess weight, but help yourself too...
Eat healthy and exercise regularly ... Keep it fit, toned and prim!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2013
chizel: Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity
What is this one talking about?!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by buklan4realyah(f): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Thank God i still get hope, i still see d person i fine pass
omo, i fine pass dis babe oooo wink
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by GraceBestowed(f): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2013
BraideBraide - You are a beautiful girl, first start to believe that, then your confidence will improve.
I'm all for losing weight, but @Table Leg is right, please do it healthily!

When you're confident, you're able to make the transition at a regular pace, and not look for quick fixes that jeopardises your health!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Tobetoe(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2013
See as she be sef ,spoilt gal. She dey luk 4 who wan marry her,make she go Aj guys dey dia
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2013
bein natural is beauty,alek wek fine pas her masef
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
Thank God i still get hope, i still see d person i fine pass
omo, i fine pass dis babe oooo wink
who dey deceive you?u fine fire.poko
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 1Dray(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2013
ibkaye:
Yawn.

YAWN.

@OP
She looks great as always

You what? You are so annoying.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2013
[size=16pt]YVONNE NELSON! LMAO! WHEN I OPENED THIS THREAD I EXPECTED A WHITE WOMAN! WHATS THIS RUSSIAN-BRITISH MIX NAME!

SLAVES! CANT EVEN KEEP THERE TRIBAL NAMES! FOR SHAME![/size]
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2013
HATERZ
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2013
She looks good
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by hardeyincah(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2013
Double194: This bytch is Vucking Anoxeric
Anoxeric or anorexic?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2013
hardeyincah:
Anoxeric or anorexic?
cheesy
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by imperiouxx(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
hardeyincah:
Anoxeric or anorexic?

It should be anorexic - suffering from anorexia (medical term) but people mistakenly typed anoxeric and it's over the internet...... may be colloquially accepted to be the same by many.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by buklan4realyah(f): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
ufotuko: who dey deceive you?u fine fire.poko

see dis urgly muteto guy dey open to talk to mee...... abeg park well jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) / Genevieve, Ramsey, Monalisa & More Host Tribute Night For Oronto Douglas (Photos / Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.