Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? (38360 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looking Ultra Sexy In Recent Pictures / Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed:
You're, obviously, a Yvonne Nelson fan, there's nothing I can say. :-)
wink
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by j4jj: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
She's nt dat pretty bt the waist! Pls Yvonne pls all I want is ur waist

*Crying & Singing* all I want is ur waist
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed:
You're, obviously, a Yvonne Nelson fan, there's nothing I can say. :-)
ohhh rily ar u dat uncultured?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
50calibre: Hmm! That waist and wash-board abs, smoking hot.
u mean hot like hot dog abi
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by 32D: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
GraceBestowed: Yvonne is a beautiful girl, no doubt, she is all-round good looking. But here's my opinion, less is more, and I haven't gone a month without seeing her either half 'unclad', almost seeing her crotch, or her belly.

Honestly, there are more decent ways to portray beauty than having to expose your body!

All you guys loving it now, as soon as you marry her (if you even agree to marry her), you'd demand she cover up!

love ur eyeballs, so big and attractive
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
napoleon x: u don vex, abeg no vex... I take God beg yu, lmao
u dey beg am?no beg am joor,leave am make him dey write narrative essay for there,leave the guy make him dey cry.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by calabaman(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Haters y'al can flap ya traps till thy kingdom cum, doesn't change the fact that shez HAWT!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Graise(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
She's soooooo cute... I love U Yvonne
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Don't tell me this girl is starving herself inorder to look good. . .

Someone needs to give this girl a cheeseburger
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by evatee(m): 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
gen2briz: If I may ask,who is she?
I don't think Calabar is far from ur location, go look for Nyanya or whatever they call him...he's in the best position to tell you who she is
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TriggerHappy: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw see how many mumugerians came out from their caves to comment jux becuz of da word Ghanaian. Never knew u hold Ghanaians in high esteem. grin cheesy grin wen it cums to fellow Africans u have da energy to rant like maladroit buffoons whiles u sit down pusssssycats n watch ur politicians raid n loot ur money. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Caspeezy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Now that is a HOTTIE!!!!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Danhumprey: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
Like seriously,duh. How does dis affect the fact that Nigeria is still under-developed? Or how does it contribute to National development? Seun,I weep for you. This silly mods have turned this Forum to something else. The pix self,i bet,both the Op,and the person in the pix are just attention seekers.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
is this all she does ?
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Danhumprey: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Trigger Happy: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw see how many mumugerians came out from their caves to comment jux becuz of da word Ghanaian. Never knew u hold Ghanaians in high esteem. grin cheesy grin wen it cums to fellow Africans u have da energy to rant like maladroit buffoons whiles u sit down pusssssycats n watch ur politicians raid n loot ur money. cheesy grin
See how a Ghanian is insulting us,just because of these silly things. See how he is laughing at us,while we just sit down and be over-rating and over-praising their celebrities,while our country is in ruins. What a shame!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Like seriously,duh. How does dis affect the fact that Nigeria is still under-developed? Or how does it contribute to National development? Seun,I weep for you. This silly mods have turned this Forum to something else. The pix self,i bet,both the Op,and the person in the pix are just attention seekers.
u are weeping for seun when he is busy making his money,the more traffic he gets the more money he makes,and if the forum turning to something else is what makes the traffic higher then so be it,and how does this issue affect the fact that you have a tiny brain to think.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by GraceBestowed(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
hadizadeezy: ohhh rily ar u dat uncultured?
Huh!?! What are you on about!?!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by GraceBestowed(f): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
32-D:

love ur eyeballs, so big and attractive
Thanks for the compliment. :-)
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Orblonde: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Tell dem jare

Ejiné: Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
This is my perfect spec for a girl.Anything short of this don't tickle my fansy
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by TableLeg(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
chingyjant: This is my perfect spec for a girl.Anything short of this don't tickle my fansy
FANCY .... Olodo!
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2013
aburo7: The Ghanaian born actress is really looking cute in her recent pictures.
More photos here http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/recent-photos-of-yvonne-nelson-ghanaian.html?m=0
left to me...i wont give dis babe a second glance even if shes the only babe in lasgidi here...i love big yansh jare
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2013
val_dubem: Rubbish!

This girl looks like one with HIV syndrome. (Looks soo malnourished)
tahhhh...she aint that bad, but for guys like me who's got taste for big bum bum, she nor join.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2013
Table Leg :

FANCY .... Olodo!
grin grin
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by classiquemama: 1:11am On Apr 03, 2013
i will appreciate it if you all hating on her just stfu.... if shes fat these same negro will complain, now shes slim and you all are still complaining...

she aint tryna impress you all, so its best you eat up your lame critics.. if you are better, you should be on tv and not behind the screen...

shes amazinggggggg... respect that.
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by dropdead(f): 1:24am On Apr 03, 2013
Ejiné: Why do black women really enjoy fixing the hair of other races of women on their heads?
Girl, we know what you're carrying on your head isn't yours, so who exactly are you fooling? I have no other name for this than self hate.

Sometimes I wonder what would be running through the mind of Aishwarya Rai when she sees black women paying through their noses to acquire Indian hair that naturally grows on her head. If you think she doesn't end up looking down on black women as lower creatures, then you're in denial.

What a shame. This is why I'll always love my beautiful mother and her dreadlocks, as well as my fiancee and her afro. Those are natural sistahs.
[color=#770077][/color] . .niccur . Stop hatin'
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by imperiouxx(m): 1:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Who is that idiotic moderator that hidden my post for Ghanaians?..... Goddamnit! You guys need to learn how to attend to cases. First of all, what has that Ghanaian b!tch got to do with Nigerians on a Nigerian forum? There are many interesting info/stories about Nigeria/Nigerians on this forum looking for a way to get to the frontpage.

I'm asking once more, is there anything good about Ghanaians.... Our one time puffpuff sellers?! angry

1 Like

Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by tevinsolt: 1:47am On Apr 03, 2013
she trying so much to go for the white girl's look.....it fits her sha
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by gameboy727(m): 2:37am On Apr 03, 2013
What has dis got to do wit me? Just passing by[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by chucky234(m): 2:50am On Apr 03, 2013
50calibre:

Anorexia is the new trend, don't you see Victoria beckham, kate moss, kate Middleton, giselle bundchen etc
inferiority complex thingz
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 03, 2013
kulyie: Lol i must be s3xy by fire by force.this one na serious rihanna wannabe

how is she trying to be rihanna?
i don't see it. undecided
Re: Recent Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson : Sexy? by ochukoccna: 3:12am On Apr 03, 2013
That waist is slim
But that waist is heavily tatooed 'Nyanya once lived here' and got off free without paying rent(index ring finger) lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette / Adewale Adeleke Meets Will Smith (Photo) / Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.