Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,198 members, 7,939,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? (37109 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by misterh(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

LMAO! this is not a sales company!

They do not need assistance. they exist independantly yet neither can exist without the other, just like different pieces make a jigsaw puzzle.

Greek Myths? who is talking about that? Creator Force = Creator God = Allah, Saarkin Aljinnu, Chukwu, Olodumare, Zeus, Brahma, Pan Gu , etc.

Destructive Force(Destructive God/God of War,etc.) = Wadd , Shango, Amadioha, Agurzil , Maher, Chi You, Shiva, etc. .

why do you make fool of yourself? why do you suffer from inferiority complex? dont you have any pride in your ancestors and history? wow slave mentality!

how do you know anything about magic / dark forces? you who have been worshipping a Black Cube/Pagan Temple
Pls you guys should create anoda thread for this. Thank you!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
misterh: Pls you guys should create anoda thread for this. Thank you!

you are welcome small mumu boy! smiley
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Excessively true. Gosh, I don't know why girls hate themselves so much and dudes are just dudes. Always cool.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Ifilinwa(f): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
luvmijeje: Mtcheeww

Big one ooo
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by adexsimply(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by fittty(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hhaha. This is so me...... True true true!!!!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other but
they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will
always watch each
other's back.

TRUE or FALSE??
Are you serious? I just can't deal with the stupidity of this "lesson"
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
BrutusOj: Vry true!!!Ladies hardly makes true frenship wit dia fellow lady,a guy can truely like or even love his fren(guy) dan his girl fren(babe)...
Seriously though, where did some of you pick your brains from?
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by topmostg: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
slimyem: Rubbbbbbbish!!!

i take it that's your last name
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Zupremo13: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
so so trruuuuueeeeeeee, Op u are a psychologist... a million likes
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by pweeryambre: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
So true, I had a galfriend of mine that wld always call to disturb my peace, beg and plead with me how she had missed me and to come visit her and wen I finally manage to visit, she will be giving me all diz small small insults, she wil be rude and kept interrupting and critizing everything I said or did and trying so hard to show me she's better than me and all dat. One day I decided to end d relationship, she still calls me till today, but I just calmly ignore her calls.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by victorcurtis(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
This is so so true
Zupremo13: so so trruuuuueeeeeeee, Op u are a psychologist... a million likes
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Well it does not apply to me if I lyk u I lyk u nd if I dont I DONT hide it. I'm not a very good actress(pretender). There are somethings/pple I can't just stand!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Ashmark(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
I luv dis...Jst pour moet on my TM..Laughin and rollin on the rug...Get more update at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Lilprincey(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
True guys love themselves than girls do. Area boys came to collect my fone my gf ran away bt my guys stood by me...GUYS 4 REAL JARE!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Adebaba1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
yea so true, especially yoruba guys
ko ni dafun e, oloshi oloriburuku e.t.c buh we were more lyk brothers

1 Like

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by BabyLi: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
True Word
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Very true shall. Becos dats d way i talk 2 my fwend on phone sha nd dats my reaction afta d call. Nd most ladies i associate with do d same. Coz wen ever dey want 2 make cal u will here " let me call dis nuisance" nd afta d call u we here mumu ode
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by elmajor(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
AbdH:
You need the advice to become a worshiper of one God. Be a Muslim. HURRY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
Come to Him, He will lead you the way.
Come to Him and know the truth.
Come to Him and He will give you life.
Jesus loves you that's why He died for you. Come to Him in order not to be condemned. He is still calling you.

2 Likes

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by vislabraye(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Guys could be very funny with greetings.
I use to call one of my friends, "public enemy". He calls me the same. We laugh over it.
I told one of my friends, "bring your fine cousin come make we talk"
He told me, "I don call am. She dey put on G-strings"

But women could be so strange at times. When 2 beautiful women sit together, they begin to size themselves.

I want to digress a bit. I would never forget what happened some years ago. My sister, me and her husband all went for a show in PH. It tirned out to be very crowdy and there were no chairs to sit on. Fortunately, I saw a group of ladies sitting together and they had an extra chair.
When I asked for the chair, they willingly obliged. I took the chair and gave it to my sister who hadn't a chair. From no where, one of the girls stood up and told my sister, "stand up from my chair." It caused a minor drama.

1 Like

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
elmajor:

Jesus loves you that's why He died for you. Come to Him in order not to be condemned. He is still calling you.

Jesus is a israeli man-God.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Missonas(f): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dis is so true dat evn most ladies keep more male frndz dan girl frndz.me inclusive cheesy
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
phaya:

WHO IS ThIS PERSON?
.NA ONE BASTARD LIKE THAT FROM SONGO SHINE IN OGUN
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
phaya:

WHO IS ThIS PERSON?
.NA ONE BASTARD LIKE THAT FROM SONGO SHINE
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by theripper2: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
A visit to Moremi hall then in OAU leaves me with disgust as to hw ladies treated themselves, see as dem go dey partition, separate and demarcate their rug, pot and bed. When boys fo awo hall and faj den dey leave communal life. Na all for one all one for all then.

Women get their own peculiar wahala sha. Guys rock any day.

4 Likes

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by AbdH: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
elmajor:

I am sorry but I just don't worship human beings moreso when they die like every other person.

2 Likes

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Arsenate(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Reminds me how I converse with my friend in hausa across the phone;
Me: Shege ya ne? (bastard, how far?)
Friend: Babban shege ina nan (bigger bastard I dey)
I love my Bro.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by omiobo: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
OP,you fuvcing right! grin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by adoniza(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
LOOOOOOOOL
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
AbdH:
I am sorry but I just don't worship human beings moreso when they die like every other person.

hahaha just teach them!

they worship humans like jesus, mary, anthony , josephy , t b joshua , and what not. . TUFIAKWA!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by thobby4(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
true talk o my guy o
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
JudismphD: .NA ONE BASTARD LIKE THAT FROM SONGO SHINE IN OGUN

hey BASTARD na be the donkey who give birth to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.