Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,434 members, 7,904,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? (37062 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Pstsmith: you bastard son of a bitch op ....you stole my thread www.nairaland.com/1223894/typical-nigerian-coversation-guys-girls
this is the original.....im so disappointed that nairaland can let this happen
My guy no provoke, afterall na Blackface package AFRICAN QUEEN but na 2face sell am.

2 Likes

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by cutejoe1(m): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Gals will come n go.....guys will always remain guys
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by lawrenceunaa: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Ya na true talk
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by hallengray(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2013
TRUE!!!!!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2013
fresh_dude: Madam leave sentiments and apply reason. The original post has almost 250 likes, that must count for something. This is a "hit" thread by nairaland standards. Men name call, deal with it. And if you are like the women described in the OP, take the required lesson and move on. No need to be forming misery loves company here. Cheers.
come, what is ur stress?? Can't u see i wrote dat the op is partially right?? (And its partial because for me i have more male friends..and they gist with me dat way sometimes with derogatory words..and except for my closest female friend, its not the same way with the few female friends i have..also there are guys who have come here to comment dat they don't use such words with their friends. I even put a smiley there to show say i no take the matter personal..and for ur info..i was part of those who liked the op's post. So if u can't comprehend my post then stfu. Cheers! grin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2013
Danhumprey: *laughing in Swahili at the bolded*
ogbeni..nothing is bolded in what u quoted..
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2013
dangiwa09: How does it feel for you to sit here and have "fun" while your commonwealth is plundered by your leaders, while your country is just an embarassment and a disgrace within the community of nations? In Syria, Libya, Kenya, Sudan, Palestine etc., people have the guts/balls to come out, protest and die for their Nation. But you come here like fools/imbeciles/animals to talk about cars, fun and other animalistic tendencies, you drink your beer, eat your suya, pepper soup, goat head etc, and you sit on your coward sorry asses, talking about sheit and waiting for unseen Gods to come down from heaven and fix your country for you. You swallow sewer in other countries embassies to get a visa to leave your country, and when you get to another country you continue to swallow the same sewer to stay there. Even animals have more dignity and self respect, you all are below animals. When will you have the balls/courage and intellect to rise up and take a stand for your blessed country and for your human dignity? Or maybe you don't deserve it, and you're just a bunch of lower class animals waisting oxygen on this planet.
come o..have u taken ur lunatic drug dis morning??
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2013
blessed4ever: In Revelation 21:8 ‘But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death’.
pls go and open a thread in the religion section..u're derailing!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2013
bayour80: TRUE,LADIES MAKE FRIENDS QUICKLY BUT THE FRIENDSHIP HARDLY LAST LONG shocked
no i think its guys dat make friends quickly and it usually last longer dan females. But watch two females living in the same compound, they'll first front for each other, size each other up, eventually they try to be friends gradually, later one tries to outdo the other in dressing, looks, spending etc, and dats where the fighting starts. Guys don't just worry themselves over such stuffs. I swear i love the basic guy-guy relationship!.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
booqee: come, what is ur stress?? Can't u see i wrote dat the op is partially right?? (And its partial because for me i have more male friends..and they gist with me dat way sometimes with derogatory words..and except for my closest female friend, its not the same way with the few female friends i have..also there are guys who have come here to comment dat they don't use such words with their friends. I even put a smiley there to show say i no take the matter personal..and for ur info..i was part of those who liked the op's post. So if u can't comprehend my post then stfu. Cheers! grin
I'm not responsible for your intellectual dwarfism. If you cannot propely express yourself, don't expect me to understand your message. Now kindly go fucck yourself. Cheers. grin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by passthem(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
good one there !
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by soledayo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
AbdH:
You need the advice to become a worshiper of one God. Be a Muslim. HURRY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!
LIAR.. DON'T BE DECEIVED AND STOP BEING DECEIVED. TRULY JESUS WAS DEAD BUT NOW HE LIVES. HIM ALONE SHALL THOU WORSHIP.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by AbdH: 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2013
soledayo:
LIAR.. DON'T BE DECEIVED AND STOP BEING DECEIVED. TRULY JESUS WAS DEAD BUT NOW HE LIVES. HIM ALONE SHALL THOU WORSHIP.
shocked Are you kidding me?
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
soledayo:

LIARS . . YOU BOTH DONT BE DECIEVED. BOTH JESUS AND MUHAMMAD ARE DEAD FOREVER. ONLY OUR GODS, THE SPIRITUAL FORCES THAT GOVERN THIS UNIVERSE , STILL LIVE!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by ChikezieU(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
splendid but not sure of the girls
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
fresh_dude: I'm not responsible for your intellectual dwarfism. If you cannot propely express yourself, don't expect me to understand your message. Now kindly go fucck yourself. Cheers. grin
you sound like a lonely disturbed person. eeyah.....
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Funjosh(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Funny but true.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
babysnogls: Saw ds on fb before. Abegi!
I too a while back.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by pryd(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Lmfao...girls and their penchant for fake attitudes even when it's highly unnecessary. Well, girls will always be girls.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by scobaba: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gerardcole: Just remembered these kinda conversation with my school mates.

How I miss school.

So after school u stop abi wetin?

I still call 80percnt of my pals fool n goat till today.

I graduated 8yrs ago.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by olamie1906: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
I'm a lady and this is false to my side. I love it wen my friends come around me, I don't know abt Dem.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by lanreigah(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bad belle! True or False?
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Godsonpaul: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
The exact truth
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by topmostg: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
blessed4ever: Mathew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
1Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Hebrew 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
No sinner can enter into heaven.

who tha f..... Is this guy spillin crap?

1 Like

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by topmostg: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
illUMINATI DEVIL SEXY PICKIN WILL ROT IN LOVE ORE TO DENY OBAMA WIFE TROUSERS AND JOYSTICKS, SUCK IN HETEROSEXUAL BEAST AND BEAUTIFUL SEUN......

1 Like

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by BrightDeGea(m): 1:01am On Apr 06, 2013
topmostg:

who tha f..... Is this guy spillin crap?
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by BrightDeGea(m): 1:02am On Apr 06, 2013
Jesus loves you, accept him now friend
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by cutieisme(m): 7:49am On Apr 06, 2013
true...my friend's gf and my gf are friends...my girl called me 2 days ago and shes like...
Babe you cant believe this its funny upon her shakara the school ask bukky (my friend's gf) to repeat 300 level cus of her bad CGPA...mine you Bukky is not a dullard o..she just choose difficult course M.L.S(medical lab science)..it was funny to get there to find my gf with her both crying..i just smile and say don't let other people's downfall be your happiness and she frowned
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by topmostg: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2013
Pstsmith: you bastard son of a b1tch op ....you stole my thread www.nairaland.com/1223894/typical-nigerian-coversation-guys-girls
this is the original.....im so disappointed that nairaland can let this happen

lol... That is naija 4 you.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Sirdy48(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2013
Danmn true
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by blackbeau1(f): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
I assume you think you are funny.it is false

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.