Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? (37110 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Wha da fcukk?

Are they supposed to be friends or boy/girl friends? undecided

LOL Who talks like this? undecided
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by GalaxyNoteII: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

John: Bastard how far?
Francis: Mad man I dey? How ur drunkard father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?

Francis: You are a fool. How far, U dey house?I dey
come charge phone.
John: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we
drink
beer…..
Francis: like U. Later now!

For real? undecided
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by otodeluxe(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Only those brought up in the streets and slums use this kind of fowl words with their folks. I've never used them.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Danhumprey: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Mary: Hello Love!
Sarah: Hello babes-how are u today?
Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.
Sarah: And me too
Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay
you a visit this afternoon.
Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to
have you. I will be expecting you sweet.

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
Mary: Am going to visit that dirty girl again.
Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I
will buy her drinks with my money again, she must
be joking.

John: BASTARD how far?
Francis: MAD MAN I dey? How ur drunkard father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ASHEWO mama nko?
Francis: YOU ARE A FOOL. How far, U dey house?I dey
come charge phone.
drink
beer…..
Francis: IDIOT LIKE U. Later now!

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at times but
always great
companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.
LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other but
they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will
always watch each
other's back.

TRUE or FALSE??
*laughing in Swahili at the bolded*
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Danhumprey: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
luvmijeje: Mtcheeww
Most you hate everything,even when you know that it is the truth? undecided
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by zeanslim(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
ROTFL..like dis o.p listen 2 my phone calls
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by switdick(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2013
Lmfa0" this is the FuccckiNg Truth.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by trolling(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2013
how can u call someone your friend and curse them, i guess they are just birds of the same feather...i politely tell my "friend" not use derogatory words as a form of communication to me.im not even that close to him i just use him to get what i need and keep my distance
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
Wha da fcukk?

Are they supposed to be friends or boy/girl friends? undecided

LOL Who talks like this? undecided

NL males apparently.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by 190: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2013
naijababe:

NL males apparently.

count me out undecided

BTW how is this romance
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Fussbot: 12:41am On Apr 05, 2013
otodeluxe: Only those brought up in the streets and slums use this kind of fowl words with their folks. I've never used them.
me tinks children brot up in d modaless baby care used 2 av brain..u jst proved me wrong..

1 Like

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Odunharry(m): 2:41am On Apr 05, 2013
fresh_dude: Madam leave sentiments and apply reason. The original post has almost 250 likes, that must count for something. This is a "hit" thread by nairaland standards. Men name call, deal with it. And if you are like the women described in the OP, take the required lesson and move on. No need to be forming misery loves company here. Cheers.
gbam
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Yeske2(m): 4:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Mary: Hello Love!
Sarah: Hello babes-how are u today?
Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.
Sarah: And me too
Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay
you a visit this afternoon.
Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to
have you. I will be expecting you sweet.

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
Mary: Am going to visit that dirty girl again.
Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I
will buy her drinks with my money again, she must
be joking.

John: Bastard how far?
Francis: Mad man I dey? How ur drunkard father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
Francis: You are a fool. How far, U dey house?I dey
come charge phone.
drink
beer…..
Francis: Idiot like U. Later now!

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at times but
always great
companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.
LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other but
they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will
always watch each
other's back.

TRUE or FALSE??
This is spot on.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by nairaman66(m): 4:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Damn!! I miss the old school university days.. Shout out to y'all.. Guys rocks!!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2013
ichidodo: so true,The o.p is a bastard *winks*
Chichidodo, the bird, why cursing?
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by khennyapy: 5:04am On Apr 05, 2013
cheesy very true
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by zub(m): 5:23am On Apr 05, 2013
babysnogls: Saw ds on fb before. Abegi!
so??
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by dangiwa09(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2013
How does it feel for you to sit here and have "fun" while your commonwealth is plundered by your leaders, while your country is just an embarassment and a disgrace within the community of nations? In Syria, Libya, Kenya, Sudan, Palestine etc., people have the guts/balls to come out, protest and die for their Nation. But you come here like fools/imbeciles/animals to talk about cars, fun and other animalistic tendencies, you drink your beer, eat your suya, pepper soup, goat head etc, and you sit on your coward sorry asses, talking about sheit and waiting for unseen Gods to come down from heaven and fix your country for you. You swallow sewer in other countries embassies to get a visa to leave your country, and when you get to another country you continue to swallow the same sewer to stay there. Even animals have more dignity and self respect, you all are below animals. When will you have the balls/courage and intellect to rise up and take a stand for your blessed country and for your human dignity? Or maybe you don't deserve it, and you're just a bunch of lower class animals waisting oxygen on this planet.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by SuperSuave(m): 5:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Thank God I'm a boy. Even when me and my padi dey tok.......na werey Dem. They call eachother
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by segzicres(m): 5:57am On Apr 05, 2013
WTF! NICCA CHILL MEIN!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by SuperSuave(m): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2013
I guess this Dangiwa is an hausa guy..........maybe part of Boko haram sef..werey
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by bonetalk(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2013
babysnogls: Saw ds on fb before. Abegi!
abi,
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by kzokul(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Na zo jor.......
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by phemmy88(m): 6:52am On Apr 05, 2013
dangiwa09: How does it feel for you to sit here and have "fun" while your commonwealth is plundered by your leaders, while your country is just an embarassment and a disgrace within the community of nations? In Syria, Libya, Kenya, Sudan, Palestine etc., people have the guts/balls to come out, protest and die for their Nation. But you come here like fools/imbeciles/animals to talk about cars, fun and other animalistic tendencies, you drink your beer, eat your suya, pepper soup, goat head etc, and you sit on your coward sorry asses, talking about sheit and waiting for unseen Gods to come down from heaven and fix your country for you. You swallow sewer in other countries embassies to get a visa to leave your country, and when you get to another country you continue to swallow the same sewer to stay there. Even animals have more dignity and self respect, you all are below animals. When will you have the balls/courage and intellect to rise up and take a stand for your blessed country and for your human dignity? Or maybe you don't deserve it, and you're just a bunch of lower class animals waisting oxygen on this planet.

must u show ur stupidity here....at least we 're aware dat u do think wit ur Anus...

Oloriburuku Omoradarada
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Danhumprey: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2013
slimyem: Rubbbbbbbish!!!
an angry lunatics on the lose!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Lililuv(f): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2013
I quite agree with u.......girls dnt like theirself......they r only nice,when u r with them
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2013
dangiwa09: How does it feel for you to sit here and have "fun" while your commonwealth is plundered by your leaders, while your country is just an embarassment and a disgrace within the community of nations? In Syria, Libya, Kenya, Sudan, Palestine etc., people have the guts/balls to come out, protest and die for their Nation. But you come here like fools/imbeciles/animals to talk about cars, fun and other animalistic tendencies, you drink your beer, eat your suya, pepper soup, goat head etc, and you sit on your coward sorry asses, talking about sheit and waiting for unseen Gods to come down from heaven and fix your country for you. You swallow sewer in other countries embassies to get a visa to leave your country, and when you get to another country you continue to swallow the same sewer to stay there. Even animals have more dignity and self respect, you all are below animals. When will you have the balls/courage and intellect to rise up and take a stand for your blessed country and for your human dignity? Or maybe you don't deserve it, and you're just a bunch of lower class animals waisting oxygen on this planet.
U must be high on akamu with lumpsgrin

2 Likes

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2013
( Quote ) ( Report ) 340 Likes ( Unlike )
this is my first time of seeing a post having so many likes and counting. Wow! It means people really identify with wat the op wrote
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by DonTim1: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2013
345 likes ? Dats d highest av seen on NL!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Angel778(f): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2013
No sense in nonsense
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by blessed4ever: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Psalm 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psalm 7:12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.