Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? (37111 Views)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / 12 Things Men Really Find Romantic..guys, True Or False? / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by blessed4ever: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2013
In Revelation 21:8 ‘But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death’.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by blessed4ever: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2013
If you have accepted Jesus Christ into your life, and your sins are forgiven; then you do not need to continue in those sins. It is not 'once saved,forever saved'. Somebody who is saved can still backslide, if he/she is careless, and goes back to his/her sins and remain in them. That's the reason the Bible said in 1Jn 5:18 that,'We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not'. And in 1Peter 1:15 - 'But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Therefore, you have to ask God in prayer continuously to sanctify your heart, as in 1Thessalonians 4:3 'For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication': And in 1Thessalonians 4:7 'For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness'.

To be holy, you need to continue to study the Bible, pray always, cut off from sinful friends who wants to pollute your mind. Do not lie, fight, commit any immorality, do not watch or listen to satanic,demonic inspired,corrupting music and video that will defile your heart, and take you to hell.If somebody dies in sin, he or she will go to hell; notwithstanding if the person was once saved; what matters before God is your current spiritual state.
Finally, anybody that decides to kill himself or herself will go to hell. God forbids suicide.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by blessed4ever: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2013
Proverbs 31:4 It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:
Proverbs 31:5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by blessed4ever: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2013
Mathew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
1Peter 1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Hebrew 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
No sinner can enter into heaven.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by blessed4ever: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Timothy 5:6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
1Timothy 5:7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2013
dangiwa09: How does it feel for you to sit here and have "fun" while your commonwealth is plundered by your leaders, while your country is just an embarassment and a disgrace within the community of nations? In Syria, Libya, Kenya, Sudan, Palestine etc., people have the guts/balls to come out, protest and die for their Nation. But you come here like fools/imbeciles/animals to talk about cars, fun and other animalistic tendencies, you drink your beer, eat your suya, pepper soup, goat head etc, and you sit on your coward sorry asses, talking about sheit and waiting for unseen Gods to come down from heaven and fix your country for you. You swallow sewer in other countries embassies to get a visa to leave your country, and when you get to another country you continue to swallow the same sewer to stay there. Even animals have more dignity and self respect, you all are below animals. When will you have the balls/courage and intellect to rise up and take a stand for your blessed country and for your human dignity? Or maybe you don't deserve it, and you're just a bunch of lower class animals waisting oxygen on this planet.
If you carry Naija problem for head you go quick die. Obj slummed and Yar'Adua died because of it.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2013
So so true
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by agbalej(m): 8:03am On Apr 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Mary: Hello Love!
Sarah: Hello babes-how are u today?
Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.
Sarah: And me too
Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I wil pay
you a visit this afternoon.
Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to
have you. I will be expecting you sweet.

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
Mary: Am going to visit that dirty girl again.
Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I
will buy her drinks with my money again, she must
be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

John: Bastard how far?
Francis: Mad man I dey? How ur drunkard father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
Francis: You are a fool. How far, U dey house?I dey
come charge phone.
John: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we
drink
beer…..
Francis: Idiot like U. Later now!

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at times but
always great
companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.
LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other but
they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will
always watch each
other's back.

TRUE or FALSE??
So True. We boys 2 send each other cos so many tins binds us 2geda e.g, beer, football, games, etc...yl jealousy n envy tears d ladies apart.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2013
That's not true for me.I don't say negative things behind my girfriend's back.if I don't love u,u can't be my girlfriend.that's me.different strokes for different folks
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by kokorodudu(f): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2013
blessed4ever: In Revelation 21:8 ‘But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death’.

Bros what are you doing on Nairaland? Your priorities are misplaced! This place is for sinners and for those who have signed their souls as firewoods in eternal hell. grin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Toecynne(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2013
very....Asin very tru
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Pstsmith(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2013
you bastard son of a bitch op ....you stole my thread www.nairaland.com/1223894/typical-nigerian-coversation-guys-girls
this is the original.....im so disappointed that nairaland can let this happen
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by obdon: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Dis is confirm true I call mi frendz otule sumtym olukwu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥‎​ also call me......... :DDis is confirm true I call mi frendz otule sumtym olukwu D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥‎​ also call me.........
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2013
Pstsmith: you bastard son of a bitch op ....you stole my thread www.nairaland.com/1223894/typical-nigerian-coversation-guys-girls
this is the original.....im so disappointed that nairaland can let this happen

hmmm maybe its because you didnt write it orderly or so clearly.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by mike404(m): 8:32am On Apr 05, 2013
phaya:

WHO IS ThIS PERSON?
He's an animal in human skin
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by princenat(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2013
I am on fone wiv this bastard son of a thousand soldiers (my guy), I will comment wen I'm tru wiv him.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2013
mike404:
He's an animal in human skin

which animal? isnt man an animal?
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Policewoman(f): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
Mary: Hello Love!
Sarah: Hello babes-how are u today?
Mary: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot.
Sarah: And me too
Mary: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay
you a visit this afternoon.
Sarah: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to
have you. I will be expecting you sweet.

AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
Mary: Am going to visit that dirty girl again.
Sarah: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I
will buy her drinks with my money again, she must
be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

John: Bastard how far?
Francis: Mad man I dey? How ur drunkard father?
John: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
Francis: You are a fool. How far, U dey house?I dey
come charge phone.
John: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we
drink
beer…..
Francis: Idiot like U. Later now!
lipsrsealed
AFTER DROPPING THE CALL
John: That Francis can be funny at times but
always great
companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.
LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other but
they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will
always watch each
other's back.

TRUE or FALSE??
TRUE, I GUESS
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by bayour80: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2013
TRUE,LADIES MAKE FRIENDS QUICKLY BUT THE FRIENDSHIP HARDLY LAST LONG shocked
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Raddie(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Lmaoooooooo....

But the calling of silly names its also common with girls o!
For instance i call my female frds goat, maalu, piglet...and they call me either chicken or fowl!

#FOWL!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Sike(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2013
Walai! This is very true.. We Guys ROCKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by dnawah(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2013
True
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by chronique(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2013
Drunkard father? Ashewo mama? No ediot uses such words with me when joking o. Joke na joke,jokè na name. But yruly,most guys talk like This.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Effizzyfynboy(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2013
TRUE OH...BOIZ WATCH EACHODA'S BAK
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Zaks1814(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2013
true.we the guys call our friends with names
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by FXKing2012(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2013
This makes me proud to be a guy
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Guys are like that: Me and my friends dey call ourselves cripple, beaf, Mr. Ibu etc. But try make you touch any of us make you see wetin go happen.
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by uju22(f): 9:47am On Apr 05, 2013
u are on point OP, so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Typical Conversation Among Ladies & Guys : True or False? by chukxie(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2013
TRUE!!!!! TRUE all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.