Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59162 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: well people in SA actually wake up to make use of their resource, instead of watching them lie idle or watching its leaders abuse them to the max
My state's economy is bigger than that of entire S.A. Go figure out Soweto bitch.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ode. I am Nigerian! Just one who says it as it is. Those guys in Joburg, Pretoria and CT have messed us up big time. Even me sef dey shame the last time i was there in March. BTW, if letters no reach, wetin "M" dey do for voluptuous? see the correct spelling. Oya count the letters now. Your bad spelling and the correct one na both 10 letters. Learner oshi.

volumptuos_babe: When you get murdered in your hometown South Africa than you will know. Mumu Ewu. I chose my name that way because of limitation of letters in my username so had to cut back on words so pls wat business of urs is it anyways?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
to even see some ret.arded scumbags here claiming nigeria without any sense of patriotism shows we run things

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Evestar200: Dont wory guys! Nigeria will soon be among d best country to live in,,in d world,,nd i bet u dose SA pple will come begging 4 our visa.

Not a chance while you still protect your thieves and drug traffickers
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ovo Close: Ode. I am Nigerian! Just one who says it as it is. Those guys in Joburg, Pretoria and CT have messed us up big time. Even me sef dey shame the last time i was there in March. BTW, if letters no reach, wetin "M" dey do for voluptuous? see the correct spelling. Oya count the letters now. Your bad spelling and the correct one na both 10 letters. Learner oshi.

Dude, you're not Nigerian. My conclusion was based on your post. Just because you're born in Nigerian doesn't makes you one. A true Nigerian would never wash it's countries problem outside. A true Nigerian would always defend his country at any cost.. For all I care, you might be a south-A$$friican.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by White007(m): 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
This jobless South- african cheeks are still here with their back and forth... Don't you lot have kids to baby sit? undecided undecided undecided
Go sing lullaby to your kids or something, you jobless hag!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Ypour mama! grin
At least my mama is still alive while your mama died of AIDS

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: well people in SA actually wake up to make use of their resource, instead of watching them lie idle or watching its leaders abuse them to the max
Really? Leaders do not abuse them to the max. Have you forgotten your own President jacob zuma and using tax payers money to build a 250million home aka Nkandla? Pls you make me laugh
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
volumptuos_babe: I have been to Sa before and have friends there.
most SA men don't like change (cultural difference, the food) that's why they hardly ever date outside the SADC region. Like i said, they are a lot of attractive women this side that they can choose from. Unlike West African men, they hardly date their own women that are this side... They date women mostly from the south or east part of Africa.
they think all women are cheap like you women.
call SA women cheap or not, but ur man are still coming all the way down here to marry them. SA women dont even need to try hard to get noticed.
Unfortunately they have no choice but to stick with you women as they have no choices.
an example, if u know you like Dolce and Gabbana and u know its within your means and its closer by, it would be rather silly to go far to buy from Mr. Price where u cant find the quality you are looking for.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein:

Does that mean Mandela fought for nothing ? History is repeating itself in South Africa and here you are spewing hate. Bleck South Africans are still disproportionately disadvantaged, if you could channel your energy towards that causes, you should be bringing Mandela's vision of a rainbow nation to reality instead of the other way round.

Why are you people such sissys? You dish hate and cannot take it back? You are the first ones to cry why you are soo hateful you are pathetic bunch of miserable souls. lipsrsealed
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: most SA men don't like change (cultural difference, the food) that's why they hardly leave date outside the SADC region. Like are said they are a lot of attractive women this side that they can choose from. Unlike West African men, they hardly date their own women that are this side... They date women mostly from the south or east part of Africa. ever get any cos they think all women are cheap like you women. Even they will look but they know they will be tlet down. an example, if u know you like Dolce and Gabbana and u know its within your means and its closer by, it would be rather silly to go far to buy from Mr. Price where u can hardly find the quality you are looking for.

You still having changed your profile picture. You is a HOE!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:
At least my mama is still alive while your mama died of AIDS
grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Not a chance while you still protect your thieves and drug traffickers

Sweetcheecks, can my dog bleep you for a fiver?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Wait till we retaliate. Check that hotel, it is probably owned by a white. It is political. South African people are still under subtle slavery in south Africa. The purpose of this is to make south Africans feel they are getting a fair deal from their country. South Africans, how are you going to explain to your ancestors, that you are killing other Africans and protecting whites who sought to destroy you! South Africans take back your lands and nationalize the mines.

Other Africans started killing us by selling drugs to our society, used our sisters as drug mules to be hanged in foreign countries, steal our money and kill our young for muti and trufficking children. Knowing our ancestors if they could they would come kill you themselves.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
volumptuos_babe: Really? Leaders do not abuse them to the max. Have you forgotten your own President jacob zuma and using tax payers money to build a 250million home aka Nkandla? Pls you make me laugh
but they still are good roads in SA, constant supply of electricity and water...some less privileged people are privileged enough to be given financial aid so that they can have quality education like every other child, travel abroad experience life from a different angle, great job opportunity in one's own homeland...he still is doing more good than harm

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
The Truth is bitter. I am Nigerian. I live in Lagos. YOU CANNOT FIGHT SOUTH AFRICA. PERIOD. And all the insults you spew on Nairaland will not change that.

druid06:

Dude, you're Ghanian right? I have a perfect answer for you but I just realised that you're a fool and it would be a total waste of time to discuss my countries defense with an outsider...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ovo Close: You're very funny. If they're xenophobic, then you better return home. Don't think your government will attempt to go into battle with SA. Nigeria that cant deal with ordinary Boko Haram. You think this one is matter of second hand navy patrol boats from the US? lol. Only planes and missiles wey go descend on you from yonder, you go fear. Have we been able to check common Cameroon gendarmes? You think the war of nowadays is Biafran war wey dem fight with motor, leg and guns? No let your army size and their big belle deceive you o. Tell me how many planes and helicopters dey the whole naija military? Them know wetin dem dey call cruise missile? what of ballistic missile or submarine? Yesterdays military! Naija no fit match SA for military. No go there o. People wey dey build fighter hellicopters. wey get nuclear technology, etc. Stop that foolish talk right now. When dem bomb you finish una go dey beg for amnesty.

I dey my papa and, hook line and sinker!!! Bros, I value my Dignity pass your being. I can't stand to be rubbished by Lilliputians and dokita's that suffers from inferiority complex and see's themselves as superior to other Africans that stood for them when Boers were planning to extinct them.

In fact, I helped direct a JJC South African where to undergo scuba diving training in Sharm El Shiek cool What a cool guy I am cool. And when the guy was done, he didn't even call to say thank you . what an ingrate cheesy.

As for Military Technology, this is not a thread to delve into that. But don't phuck with a comrade that has seen the real AK47 at a museum in stalingrad smiley smiley. So lay low, you figga deal me? El polo loco!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you're not Nigerian. My conclusion was based on your post. Just because you're born in Nigerian doesn't makes you one. A true Nigerian would never wash it's countries problem outside. A true Nigerian would always defend his country at any cost.. For all I care, you might be a south-A$$friican.
real nigerians, we know ourselves nah... Fake as.ss naija wanabes are welcome too.. Only one thing is certain though
You can be black, they might even born u naija... But real nigerian is in the spirit thats what distinguishd us from wanabes

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

You still having changed your profile picture. You is a HOE!!
if my profile pic is bothering u, stop looking at it....what's difficult about that?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: sweetcheecks n mondicheeks will take care of me smiley

Yes dear!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Other Africans started killing us by selling drugs to our society, used our sisters as drug mules to be hanged in foreign countries, steal our money and kill our young for muti and trufficking children. Knowing our ancestors if they could they would come kill you themselves.

Stop blaiming other's for your own mistakes. They sell drugs in every part of the world but there are people that chose not to go that way. I hate when people blame others for their own misfortunes when the main source of their problem was created by their own hands...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Just when i was thinking wow today will be a day when there will not be "Ghanaian mentioned" should have know esp with your obsession with Ghanaians. Everything Ghana this and that lol even that twitter scam it just had to be a Ghanaian. Here you say South Africans should not blame Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains. Honestly just because a few of us came here on this site(Not alot of Ghanaians) does not mean all Ghanaians are obsessed or dying to be Nigerians. Some came for their own reasons as for me i guess am a big fool cos i actually thought Nigerians were our friends but got alot of eye openers here in this forum. Anyways "ugly" and "black" that's how God made us. I honestly cannot deal with this bs anymore, got to leave this site before i start too... At least you got your wish now. One ugly blAK Ghanaian is gone and hopefully the rest will follow and i wonder who you will pick on then. Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains.
Red-Light:
better ignore gaynian (aka naija wanabes) the race of monkeys that breed ugliest black people in world

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ovo Close: The Truth is bitter. I am Nigerian. I live in Lagos. YOU CANNOT FIGHT SOUTH AFRICA. PERIOD. And all the insults you spew on Nairaland will not change that.

Hehehe! Dude, you're supposed to be a comic. I think you missed your calling. Your st-upidity grows every second..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Why are you people such sissys? You dish hate and cannot take it back? You are the first ones to cry why you are soo hateful you are pathetic bunch of miserable souls. lipsrsealed
Ugly cheap lovepedder, blame Ur father and ur brothers that raped u and infested u with Hiv/ Aids disease that resulted u living a miserable and bitter live. Am sorry bitch Hiv/Aids is incurable.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
*YAWN...* undecided

Olodostein:

I dey my papa and, hook line and sinker!!! Bros, I value my Dignity pass your being. I can't stand to be rubbished by Lilliputians and dokita's that suffers from inferiority complex and see's themselves as superior to other Africans that stood for them when Boers were planning to extinct them.

In fact, I helped direct a JJC South African where to undergo scuba diving training in Sharm El Shiek cool What a cool guy I am cool. And when the guy was done, he didn't even call to say thank you . what an ingrate cheesy.

As for Military Technology, this is not a thread to delve into that. But don't phuck with a comrade that has seen the real AK47 at a museum in stalingrad smiley smiley. So lay low, you figga deal me? El polo loco!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Selasie_D: Just when i was thinking wow today will be a day when there will not be "Ghanaian mentioned" should have know esp with your obsession with Ghanaians. Everything Ghana this and that lol even that twitter scam it just had to be a Ghanaian. Here you say South Africans should not blamejust because a few of us came here on this site(Not alot of Ghanaians) does not mean all Ghanaians are obsessed or dying to be Nigerians. Some came for their own reasons as for me i guess am a big fool cos i actually thought Nigerians were our friends but got alot of eye openers here in this forum. Anyways "ugly" and "black" that's how God made us. I honestly cannot deal with this bs anymore, got to leave this site before i start too... At least you got your wish now. One ugly blAK Ghanaian is gone and hopefully the rest will follow and i wonder who you will pick on then. Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains. Honestly

Sorry to ask, WTF is Ghana, who are they? Are they bunch of tree people? Are they the people the whites sees and calls Monkeys? undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

If you weren't behind this screen you this dirty hoe, I would have smacked the trash talking bejesus out of you.
grin grin grin

You can smack your mama thats what you people do. Miserable azz hole
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Go and ask your brothers who are in Ghana wtf it is and why they are there
druid06:

Sorry to ask, WTF is Ghana, who are they? Are they bunch of tree people? Are they the people the whites sees and calls Monkeys? undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Who's winning?? SMFDH @ black folks... undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by White007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

It's obvious he isn't a Nigerian, probably a Naija wannabe.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Vansnickers: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Red-Light:
we run things bro... They are too dumb to create a forum to serve deir interest.. Their men only know how to kill for car keys, drink and later fhuck their hiv bi.tches pus5ies.. Instead of them to put head together and create sumtin that will serve the interest and that of africa... They are all over nigerian forum typing rubbish with their hiv short fingers as the rubbish come to their half witted brain that has been damaged by hiv grin no mind them grin

LOL! You are so right. These are the same people that killed Lucky Dube, one of the most reputable reggae artists of all time. What kind of Reta@rds kill a National treasure, just so they can steal his car?!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if my profile pic is bothering u, stop looking at it....what's difficult about that?

Well, it's just funny and ironic the way you defend your people by painting them holier than thou and yet you ( a south-a$$frican ) uses a picture of a dude scratching the loin area as a profile picture... Hmm! I wonder why?? ( SARCASM )

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.