Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59164 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Dibiachukwu: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Other Africans started killing us by selling drugs to our society, used our sisters as drug mules to be hanged in foreign countries, steal our money and kill our young for muti and trufficking children. Knowing our ancestors if they could they would come kill you themselves.
Other Africans did all this? Ok. Do you want me to list what whites did, and are doing to you? They are too numerous. If you are truely south African. I can only weep for your ancestors. Those brave men that fought machine guns with bare hands. I salute them. And I appeal to them to help you see the bigger picture. But if you are a pig, may Amadioha descend on you for your failure to repent. Your excuse is the same old and weary gibberish, pigs used to justify their actions against a minority population of Africans in the Americas.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

Sweetcheecks, can my dog bleep you for a fiver?

sweetcheecks:

Yes dear!

Thanks. The dog has been h***y for weeks now. I'll have to get it a condom so you don't infect my Chihuahua with AIDS
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
Such a shame. These same idiots posting all kinds of vile stuff here are the first ones to run to the airport seeking all kinds of golden fleece in countries where the people are "black and ugly", "have aids" or are not as smart as us. As a Nigerian, I feel so ashamed at some of our people's baseless arrogance. smh.

Selasie_D: Just when i was thinking wow today will be a day when there will not be "Ghanaian mentioned" should have know esp with your obsession with Ghanaians. Everything Ghana this and that lol even that twitter scam it just had to be a Ghanaian. Here you say South Africans should not blame Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains. Honestly just because a few of us came here on this site(Not alot of Ghanaians) does not mean all Ghanaians are obsessed or dying to be Nigerians. Some came for their own reasons as for me i guess am a big fool cos i actually thought Nigerians were our friends but got alot of eye openers here in this forum. Anyways "ugly" and "black" that's how God made us. I honestly cannot deal with this bs anymore, got to leave this site before i start too... At least you got your wish now. One ugly blAK Ghanaian is gone and hopefully the rest will follow and i wonder who you will pick on then. Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:
grin grin grin

You can smack your mama thats what you people do. Miserable azz hole

Oh, I can smack your b-itch as-s mama??
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ovo Close: Such a shame. These same idiots posting all kinds of vile stuff here are the first ones to run to the airport seeking all kinds of golden fleece in countries where the people are "black and ugly", "have aids" or are not as smart as us. As a Nigerian, I feel so ashamed at some of our people's baseless arrogance. smh.

Dude, you're not ashamed of Nigerians, you're ashamed of yourself. You're confused!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: So the South Africans are on a Nigerian website saying they don't want us in their country, we don hear.

Do us a favor and get the f off our website too angry

You are not this stupid are you? Do you know what the www stands for? And this is not owned by Nigrians but Seun and his interested in making money not some sentimental bullshiit. We are going nowhere deal with it. You like throwing stones and expect us not to retaliate. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: most SA men don't like change (cultural difference, the food) that's why they hardly ever date outside the SADC region. Like i said, they are a lot of attractive women this side that they can choose from. Unlike West African men, they hardly date their own women that are this side... They date women mostly from the south or east part of Africa. ever get any cos they think all women are cheap like you women. Even they will look but they know they will be tlet down. an example, if u know you like Dolce and Gabbana and u know its within your means and its closer by, it would be rather silly to go far to buy from Mr. Price where u can hardly find the quality you are looking for.

Why do Mzansi men like to barber Gworimakpa? Oh, you don't understand that word, okay.... skin head? Kodo ? Kwarambolo... I love that rain boat dance.. they should come entertain us here, they gonna make flenty flenty mOney for you. Since you date for money sake and designers... where and when was that Movie shot, 'The gods must be crazy'.

Its not like they don't like change. They are simply timid. They can't leave their comfort zone. They don't know how to groove in the 21century century and at least mingle and move with the times. Little wonder South African women dominate the national scene from the Justice minister, to police commisioner to foreign affairs ministers and so on....

Let the sleeping dog lie, hence your incur the wrath of Gentlemen in suit cool cool and we go show you say we understand your culture and psyche pass you cheesy.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Selasie_D: Go and ask your brothers who are in Ghana wtf it is and why they are there

Ah!, another Nigerian Wannabee? Go Fu-ck yourself!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
Creatrixity:
Jeez..i hate these annoying,snobbish,arrogant,cock-headed south africans...What do y'all feel like living in a country where its bítçh-rapíñg time every 30secs..
I wish other africans did not help to free your ungrateful,ugly,bald-headed lazy azzez,y'all will probably be having racially segmented sidewalks ....räpíst slave-miners..glorified boer-chihuahua..*pukes*
Xenophobic lazy incompetent automatons..

And your hate will lower the price of Gold, Platinum and Diamonds Duh foool!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
veechick: so sorry to intrude, but i just had to look. i like nigerian man and they hot boddies, i admire the way you take care of yourselves. it's a pity i can't say the same for South African man. how i wish i was nigerian.

m so sorry again, but i just had to look.

veechick:

don't get me wrong, most man just don't care about taking care of themselves, only s few lloks after themselves well.

https://www.nairaland.com/1194088/handsomeness-nairaland-men/191#15109542

shocked shocked so that mondi ran away ....good know your place with me.
The SA female think hating on our females, will make us go after them...
So all your rants about Cameroonian ladies were to make me notice u? Ewwwwv, I don't do AIDS infected and overused pu-C.

I'm yet to see an African non SA girl saying stuffs like the quotes above ^^^^

I'm yet to see an African girl praising a SA man talk less about going on strike for those lazy and BEE recipients azz....

https://www.nairaland.com/1234362/south-african-wives-nigerians-protest/31#15115629
^^^
grin grin grin

Hating on my kmer goddess won't make me mess your AIDS infected pu-C .
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by redsun(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
The only way nigerian can get their respect back is when they are steadily in the position of what the super eagle just did by being the african champion with ease,like it use to be.

We got to lead.We got to be organised,tap our potentials and respect ourselves.Then people will seek us,not us seeking them.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:
You are master in talking from your rectum what does the bra size have anything to do with the topic. Nigerians fake everything and when they are turned away at the airport for their fraudulant activities guess what, the noise you lots make. I am convinced you are a stupidd lot who will choose patriotism over what is right expect to live in that hellhole of country for ever and ever.

you are a product of a same sëx marriage.....
if there's any justice in the world you would catch a bullet before the end of the month. are you kidding me? nigerians fake a lot? never knew a day would come when this homoerotic swines would rain curses on nigerians......now i wish you roaches were all executed during the apartheid!

Rossikk:
Oh.. and if this wild comment is true, you alleviate that by travelling to SA to sell drugs to other peoples' children? Do you know what drugs do to kids?

if there's no cause, there wouldn't be any effects.....
you don't fight AIDS by attacking the symptoms - you deal with the source! i repeat, if your stüpid government did the right thing in the last 20 years, your people would not be going to south africa to add to their aroma of faeces!

You really are an imbeci.le. I bet you are a drug dealer and fraudster yourself.

you are a consummate rëtard.....
look at this human mutt - you sit down on your plastic armchair thousands of miles away and you could tell i peddle drugs and i am a fraudster? right there is your window of creativity. you have the IQ of a pubic louse!

Only 1% are successful in your ANUS, not in reality.

hahahaha - this anorexic centipede won't shut his mouth? are you successful? tell me one achievement you have honestly made? what's your net income per annum? you poverty-stricken bat that should be begging crumbs in ebute meta is ptyalising nonsense on the internet.

If you are suffering from ''acute poverty'' return to your village and FARM. The Nigerian soil is fertile. Don't go committing crimes in far off lands because you want to live in a 5 star mansion in under 6 months and drive Hummer, and then when you get caught you blame Nigerian govt.

you are the one impoverished!
do you have electricity tonight? you are probably browsing from an internet cafe....when your mates worldwide are doing it from the comfort of their homes. you have been brainwashed......the vacuum in your head is the same as the one that exists outer space.

Whatever... The figures are still BOGUS, because the informal Nigerian economy which is teeming with billions of dollars worth of assets is completely unaccounted for in those calculations. So a village farmer who owns his own house and whose barn is stocked with yams and cocoyams, and who eats smoked fish, akara, eba and egusi soup in one day, is regarded as living on 'less than $1 a day' because he hasn't got a bank account or tax receipts etc. Same as a market woman who can spend up to 2,000 dollars on a single wedding outfit. She is also classified as living on ''less than a dollar a day'' because she works in the informal economy and hides her savings under her bed. Same as other traders, importers, roadside mechanics, hairdressers, barbers, okada riders, bus drivers etc. Even roadside BEGGARS earn a LOT more than $2 a day in Nigeria. So those figures you are bandying are BOGUS and ABSURD. And to claim that ''80%'' of Nigerians live on LESS than $1 or $2 a day is manifestly bogus to the point of being COMICAL.

now the figures are bogus?
did you not dispute the UN never computed this statistic earlier? faced with the facts and you have now recoiled and disputing the figures? you are a simpleton.. you lack knowledge.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

The bottom point is South-Africans will always be savages. They will never grow out of the bondage the white chained them to. If you guys don't stop b-itching and grow up and stop blaiming Nigerians for your fails, you would always be in BONDS like slaves you are. BTW I thought this was a Nigerian forum, don't you guys have have work to do, like spreading your diseases around...LOL....

Like Nigeria will always be a hellhole, with fraudster, kiddnapers, shoe less unclad poverty stricken, polio infested drug traffickers being hanged all over the world. Now go beg on the streets or hawk or do whatever you people do in a hellhole.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Selasie_D: Just when i was thinking wow today will be a day when there will not be "Ghanaian mentioned" should have know esp with your obsession with Ghanaians. Everything Ghana this and that lol even that twitter scam it just had to be a Ghanaian. Here you say South Africans should not blame Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains. Honestly just because a few of us came here on this site(Not alot of Ghanaians) does not mean all Ghanaians are obsessed or dying to be Nigerians. Some came for their own reasons as for me i guess am a big fool cos i actually thought Nigerians were our friends but got alot of eye openers here in this forum. Anyways "ugly" and "black" that's how God made us. I honestly cannot deal with this bs anymore, got to leave this site before i start too... At least you got your wish now. One ugly blAK Ghanaian is gone and hopefully the rest will follow and i wonder who you will pick on then. Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains.
Bleep off Mumu, u hypocrite should go to that slow, boring Ghana forum called Ghanaweb.com and preach peace because u low minded Ghanaians are busy abusing Nigerians in that Ghana boring forum.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
It's funny how sweetcheecks is always quick to curse out Nigerians, yet she's married to a Nigerian... Which means her kids are definitely going to be Nigerians as well... grin

Let it go, woman.. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Like Nigeria will always be a hellhole, with fraudster, kiddnapers, shoe less unclad poverty stricken, polio infested drug traffickers being hanged all over the world. Now go beg on the streets or hawk or do whatever you people do in a hellhole.

I take it you've not been to Nigeria. You would never know what fun place it is. I have one question for you, are you married to a Nigerian?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Selasie_D: Just when i was thinking wow today will be a day when there will not be "Ghanaian mentioned" should have know esp with your obsession with Ghanaians. Everything Ghana this and that lol even that twitter scam it just had to be a Ghanaian. Here you say South Africans should not blamejust because a few of us came here on this site(Not alot of Ghanaians) does not mean all Ghanaians are obsessed or dying to be Nigerians. Some came for their own reasons as for me i guess am a big fool cos i actually thought Nigerians were our friends but got alot of eye openers here in this forum. Anyways "ugly" and "black" that's how God made us. I honestly cannot deal with this bs anymore, got to leave this site before i start too... At least you got your wish now. One ugly blAK Ghanaian is gone and hopefully the rest will follow and i wonder who you will pick on then. Nigerians for everything that goes wrong and their problems yet you are here doing same with Ghanains. Honestly
get the fhuck out here... O ye fuggly black thing and never come back... This s nairaland (for nigerians and their friends) u dnt see nigerians on ghanaweb spewing rubbish like ur fellow douchebags... U mofos rub shit all over faces and expect pat on the back huh?... Infact if u ever come to nairaland again, then na thunder will fire ur keyboard and ur ugly face angry and i will knw u are real bastard

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by IGBOSON1: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
sureteeboy: Nigerians are the shameless ones. They should come home and settle. Even if they can't live in the north, southwest is peaceful. Just last year, lots of nigerians were deported, it's a great shame to the name of nigeria already. If nigerians continue this way, Ghana may even deport nigerians or ban them from participating in their activities later

^^^On the bolded: are you referring to the Nigerians deported from Lagos last year? undecided undecided undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Too much hate why Let it go.....
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
ok
Goodysydney: Bleep off Mumu, u hypocrite should go to that slow, boring Ghana forum called Ghanaweb.com and preach peace because u low minded Ghanaians are busy abusing Nigerians in that Ghana boring forum.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein:

Why do Mzansi men like to barber Gworimakpa? Oh, you don't understand that word, okay.... skin head? Kodo ? Kwarambolo...
chiskop...it's the easiest thing to maintain, no need to complicate ones life by doing everything American artistes do with their heads smiley
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
shymexx: It's funny how sweetcheecks is always quick to curse out Nigerians, yet she's married to a Nigerian... Which means her kids are definitely going to be Nigerians as well... grin

Let it go, woman.. undecided

Are you serious, she's married to a Nigerian? Talk of hipocracy.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

With the way SA economy is nose diving and the prospect of the likes of Julius Malema taking up the mantle of leadership in future, I'm sorry to tell you that Zimbabwe would be better than SA. Meanwhile just so you know, my grand mum is no longer alive to donate her wrapper like she did to your apartheid stricken hungry looking mum.

Another psychopath does not know truth from lies, continue fooling yourself. My mama wear you granny stinking wrapper? You need quick help, stop eating from dirtbins you see now.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

Are you serious, she's married to a Nigerian? Talk of hipocracy.

She's married to a naija guy... grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are not this stupid are you? Do you know what the www stands for? And this is not owned by Nigrians but Seun and his interested in making money not some sentimental bullshiit. We are going nowhere deal with it. You like throwing stones and expect us not to retaliate. undecided
Starting with me will be the end of your Nl career, give yourself some class abeg. Read my post again, this time make use of that tiny brain of urs. U don't even want to try running that loose mouth of yours with me, trust me.
If I start my own craze, everyone will become a viewer and watch us close down this thread. Mouth off to the guys not me, I warn you.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Another psychopath does not know truth from lies, continue fooling yourself. My mama wear you granny stinking wrapper? You need quick help, stop eating from dirtbins you see now.

Are you married to a Nigerian?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
White007:

Talk about clueless clowns. You have Sweetcheeks-- a basic project trämp bîtch abandoned by her Nigerian sperm donor, now she's mad and only gets to feel special when Nigerians give her attention.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Clowns are you looking in the mirror? grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: chiskop...it's the easiest thing to maintain, no need to complicate ones life by doing everything American artistes do with their heads smiley

Or should we say cheapest thing to maintain grin grin..... my bad my black sister cheesy

You know, it is said that you shouldn't let your anger stay till Sunrise....

You see, I love ShakaZulu...

Let us Truce and work for a better and stronger Africa.. Deal ?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz:
Starting with me will be the end of your Nl career, give yourself some class abeg. Read my post again, this time make use of that tiny brain of urs. U don't even want to try running that loose mouth of yours with me, trust me.
If I start my own craze, everyone will become a viewer and watch us close down this thread. Mouth off to the guys not me, I warn you.

Babe, I just learnt sweetcheeks is married to a Nigerian. Talk of hipocracy.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
This thread is about to go South with cat-fight...

I'll be your referee - just make sure you protect yourselves at all times...

Tearing off e-clothes and e-undies are allowed!! wink

Leggo!

Round 1 - fight!! tongue
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Damn Sweetcheeks fighting off everybody...

Go Ahead Girl
, Do Ya Thang
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sensible stuff bro. Not all these dunces that think because they have the full vocab for insults and trash talking, they can make people think they're better than anyone else. Granted, not all Nigerians are causing the kind of problems that made the hotel in the initiating post ban Nigerians, but If I was South African, I would hate Nigerians too. We're talking about Zenophobia now that we're on the receiving end right? What of when we thought we had it made and chased the Ghanaians away in the 80s? Now everyone wants to go and buy a house in Ghana because they have 24hrs light and low crime. Focus on doing your part to fix your country. And in the meantime, stop being foolish by insulting other countries that are giving you refuge.

redsun: The only way nigerian can get their respect back is when they are steadily in the position of what the super eagle just did by being the african champion with ease,like it use to be.

We got to lead.We got to be organised,tap our potentials and respect ourselves.Then people will seek us,not us seeking them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.