Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59169 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:09am On Apr 07, 2013
I got Faith In Mondi, cause she go Hard....

Not sure if i am Familiar with the Other One

But i am certainly rooting for them
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: The ashawo is hating on my people big Time, did a kmer take your bf?
Lmao stop hating...
I'm yet to see a kmer girls striking for foreigners shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1234362/south-african-wives-nigerians-protest#14888508

^^^^

So you hate naijan but go on strike for them....

Lmao biatch is tripping ...

Lazy azz

Bleck SA are the poster of laziness...those BEE recipients can't achieve anything outside their AIDS ravaged-rapists infested country
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2013
volumptuos_babe: When you get murdered in your hometown South Africa than you will know. Mumu Ewu.
its not like Varsity students don't get beheaded for rituals in Nigeria... Innocent children kidnapped and slaughtered, in order to sell their body parts... Innocent people being bombed senselessly in the name of Boko Horam... Ruthlessly killings all for the love of getting richer

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Nwa Anambra: Ever read d book titld "SIZWE BANSI IS DEAD",by Athol Fugard? Captures a vivid image of SA...what u re doin now could be likened to what we call "immediate psychological impact of the urban scene",wich kud be likened to the action of "Mr Batiatus" who true community efforts just learnt dat anoda world exists outside his community..#bottom line#: SOUTH AFRICANS ARE FREE TODAY BUT EVERYWHERE IN CHAINS.

Whatever! Your Nigerian bottoms where free 60 years ago but still in chains of corruption and distruction.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Didn't know mondi was a coward..are you suddenly speechless? grin grin
Pathetic
its simply called ignoring u
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Whatever! Your Nigerian bottoms where free 60 years ago but still in chains of corruption and distruction.

oHHHHhhhhhhhh What a Shot.... grin

And it Rhymed! grin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2013
aluu things in south africa

country full of hiv assholes

DIEPSLOOT, South Africa — The two robbery suspects had
already been viciously beaten,
their swollen faces stained with
rivulets of red. One of them
could no longer sit up, and only
the need to moan seemed to revive him into consciousness.
The other, Moses Tjiwa,
occasionally stared into the
taunting crowd and muttered, “I
didn’t do anything.”

read more

www.nytimes.com/2009/06/30/world/africa/30safrica.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2013
Selasie_D: Go and ask your brothers who are in Ghana wtf it is and why they are there
dont take it personal, of course we re still friends. Just hv fun.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Babe, are you married to a Nigerian?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Engen: Please I live in Johannesburg R200,000 ANYBODY THAT CAN GET ME THIS USER INFO ''SWEETCHEECKS''

I will pay more to get yours sucker!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close: Sensible stuff bro. Not all these dunces that think because they have the full vocab for insults and trash talking, they can make people think they're better than anyone else. Granted, not all Nigerians are causing the kind of problems that made the hotel in the initiating post ban Nigerians, but If I was South African, I would hate Nigerians too. We're talking about Zenophobia now that we're on the receiving end right? What of when we thought we had it made and chased the Ghanaians away in the 80s? Now everyone wants to go and buy a house in Ghana because they have 24hrs light and low crime. Focus on doing your part to fix your country. And in the meantime, stop being foolish by insulting other countries that are giving you refuge.

Honestly,nobody respects africans outside africa.They feel sorry for africans as a people that can never do well.And we dont tend to prove them wrong.We use or hands to destroy ourselves by reaping each other apart,instead of uniting and formulizing.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Selasie_D: Dnt worry i am done with Nairaland and all Nigerians for that matter. Ghanaina are getting tired and i was one of the ppl who also had nice things to say abt Nigerians but ya i really cannot be bothered now. Thank GOd for Nairaland cos my eyes have finally been open.
How many times will U said this trash in nairaland. Bleep off and go to Ghanaweb while ur low minded apes are. We don't need low minded charcoal ape like u in Nairaland.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Ooo so there are no killings in SA? Why the name Rape/Crime capital?
mondi_cheeks: its not like Varsity students don't get beheaded for rituals in Nigeria... Innocent children kidnapped and slaughtered, in order to sell their body parts... Innocent people being bombed senselessly in the name of Boko Horam... Ruthlessly killings all for the love of getting richer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKapY_1-TI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISFxedkhl8

Black SA and their we are better than you attitude
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
dirty fugly people
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
country full of hiv assholes

Lmao@country full of Hiv Asssholes

They #1 And Yall #2....

South Africa and Nigeria are the Kobe and Lebron of Aids

.........#JussSayin..

Anyway Carry On.
cool
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if it wasn't unconstitutional ,trust me, SA would have taken that route a long time ago

fück the constitution....
start an online petition.....there's a certain limit if it goes past that would make your government react and do something. nigerians want the nigerians in south africa removed....south africans want the nigerians out of their country - it's not too difficult to sign an online petition. if 5 million south africans agree to remove all the nigerians in your country then the wish would be granted!

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: it not a bad thing I guess... So long they don't do dating scams online jus to live a fake life wink

Ayayaya !! another cheap shot! aaah!! e gbo mi, Odeshi !

One Mzansi man was telling me that Songoma is gonna make him richer than Warren Buffet if he can swim with a shark on at cape coast cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: its simply called ignoring u
i call it roasting your moronic brain..AIDS infected and overused pu-C . cool cool

Next Time ignore me from the beginning grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2013
I'm tired of arguing. Nigeria is way better than South-Africa. PERIOD . My Nigerian brethrens have stated so many reason why. I don't need to argue anymore. Sweetcheeks in a two-faced hipocrite because she's married to a Nigerian and mondicheecks is just plain insane, the fake a$$ wannabe Nigerian OVO is just plain st-upid and confused and I don't know the deal with that TalktoYaself dude, maybe he's off his medication...LOL.... I'm going to bed everyone... Nitie nite!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2013
Which One of these Hoees got 9 Kids by 8 Different Men?...

Sometimez i lose track of Nairaland Storylinez.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:
fück the constitution....
Because yours means nothing to you...do u even know the human rights you are given in ur own constitution? Talk about ignorance at its best
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: Which One of these Hoees got 9 Kids by 8 Different Men?...

Sometimez i lose track of Nairaland Storylinez.
ask pleep.

Lmao Its mondi
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Get your ass drug traffickers and scammers off SA if it is that bad what are they doing here? You are an old frustrated bitchin man.

if you live in nigeria with the same low-level IQ, you would be the stereotypical obnoxious charlatan that would be passed around like a piss-bag in an overcrowded prison cell. you have the brain power of a mosquito......talking like south africa was never a haven of dangerous criminals before nigerians started migrating there. what percentage of nigerians make up the prison system in south africa? i am sure in your little mind, nigerians murdered steven biko, isn't it?

mondi_cheeks: Because yours means nothing to you...do u even know the human rights you are given in ur own constitution? Talk about ignorance at its best

you are the one displaying shades of ignorance.
the law is meant to serve the people not the other way round - if you have a constitution that a whole country does not find suitable then your collective voice can change such laws. if nigerians are unwanted by all south africans like you people are claiming on nairaland then something should be done to alter the law!

start a fücking petition and weed out the nigerians in your country!
how hard can it be? are you pretenders practising democracy or autocracy? how hard can it be to deport the aliens sucking life out of your country? refuse every nigerian your visa and within few months, your country would become the paradise it was during the apartheid. grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2013
south africans burn humans alive

(Reuters) - Beaten and set
alight, Ncedile Gigi's
unrecognizable remains have
not been buried since March,
when a mob fed up with poor
policing took the law into their own hands, torching the 26-
year-old in a crime-ridden
South African township. Accused of theft, Gigi was one of
three men who had petrol-laced
tyres shoved over their
shoulders in Khayelitsha, a
shanty town 40 km (25 miles)
east of Cape Town. The heat fused his body with
that of another and the charred
remains were then left on a
sandy patch of ground where
children normally play soccer - a
macabre warning to others and a grim reminder of the social
problems that plague Africa's
biggest and most developed economy.

read more

www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/12/us-safrica-crime-idUSBRE86B0YM20120712
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
nairaland also opened my eyes to the hypocrisy of u black monkeys... I remember praying for gayna to qualify for semi final of world cup b4 i join nairaland ... Thank budha i joined coz it shows the people i should be callin brother

You calling them "Gayna" but yet our people flock into their country in dove. Be honest with yourself and stop insulting this Ghanaian and go insult our leaders who don't give a damn about their citizens.... If it wasn't for the few good people in this country Nigeria would've been history 'cause the wickedness in this country is too much. Insulting these foreigners will not cure the disease plucking that country.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Olodostein:

Ayayaya !! another cheap shot! aaah!!
and living a fake live sounds much more appealing to u? Only to please people who will not give a damn about after u get locked up....or even remember ur last damn name after 6 months after that undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i call it roasting your moronic brain..AIDS infected and overused pu-C . cool cool

Next Time ignore me from the beginning grin grin grin

Now you are pitching with nigeria because they are up against south africans.

I bet you hate south africans more?Why do you hate your fellow brothers in the race?Why are you full of hate?

You are all befallen by the same plague of being black,yet,you hate each other.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2013
I'm tired of arguing. Nigeria is way better than South-Africa. PERIOD . My Nigerian brethrens have stated so many reason why. I don't need to argue anymore. Sweetcheeks in a two-faced hipocrite because she's married to a Nigerian and mondicheecks is just plain insane, the fake a$$ wannabe Nigerian OVO is just plain st-upid and confused and I don't know the deal with that TalktoYaself dude, maybe he's off his medication...LOL.... I'm going to bed everyone... Nitie nite!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:23am On Apr 07, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

Lmao@country full of Hiv Asssholes

They #1 And Yall #2....

South Africa and Nigeria are the Kobe and Lebron of Aids

.........#JussSayin..

Anyway Carry On.
cool
nigeria with over 150million .... South africa with just over 40million yet 90% south africans are hiv positive grin can u see it a shame? It means 3 out of 5 south africans is hiv positive
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

I bet you hate south africans more?Why do you hate your fellow brothers in the race?Why are you full of hate?

Don't mind this Cameroonian fool. Stupid ass wipe.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

jeez who b this again?....Abeg refresh my memory did we have an argument?
Anyway sha.... I'm against any kind of xenophobia.the same way I criticized Naijan mistreating Chadian and nigerien is the same way I'm criticizing SA.

Beside she insulted Cameroonian.

Also you need to see above your nose ..the same way they treated naijan is the same way they will treat any foreigner so I'm pitching with anyone I'm on my own.
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.