Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,175 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59230 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2013
nwabobo:
At least my mama is still alive while your mama died of AIDS

You mean you traded your mama for a money ritual as retarded from polio as she is. You bad. Better Aids death than being traded ny your own son.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

Don't mind this Cameroonian fool. Stupid ass wipe.

The guy na nigerian kind of bluetooth and dem dudunegroes.Just hating for the sake of hate.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2013
druid06: mondicheecks is just plain insane
because I have mentioned something intellectual like legal matters, all of a sudden u have nothing to rant about grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:29am On Apr 07, 2013
Hardship deepens for
South Africa’s Poor
Whites

blogs.reuters.com/photographers-blog/2010/03/26/hardship-deepens-for-south-africas-poor-whites/
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2013
nwabobo:

Sweetcheecks, can my dog bleep you for a fiver?

Poor family, you done doing that to your whole family inluding you mama and your sisters. Disgusting people do not do that excpet your family.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and living a fake live sounds much more appealing to u? Only to please people who will not give a damn about after u get locked up....or even remember ur last damn name after 6 months after that undecided

I am a non-conformist in Babylon which stretches from the table mountains of Capetown to the deserts of Nevada.

You get wahala ooo....

Truce? With hugs and kiss... Cmon, my African lady tongue kiss
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

Don't mind this Cameroonian fool. Stupid ass wipe.

So you are still on my d.ic.k shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1248109/credit-card-fraud-32-people-nigerians
^^^ no your place..you should b ashamed trying to turn this thread into a tribal war zone..
As if they make a difference between Igbo and Yoruba when they hunt you down.

Are you hacking my phone? +++++++++>
https://www.nairaland.com/1248109/credit-card-fraud-32-people-nigerians?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by betadaz: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2013
@All, I call it Recovery Mission! Those brave Nigerians in SA, Europe and America whom you call criminals are really the pride of the nation. The are mainly from SE, Edo and Delta. They are recovering what through slave trading, colonialism and brainwashed politician stacking our money in foreign economies. Has anybody imagined what MTN and DSTV have stolen from Nigeria. Those people you call criminals are the ones developing Nigeria, building residential homes in Nigerian cities, hotels and other small investments creating employment in Nigeria. They hit the streets in foreign land, make the money and come home to invest. The fooolish so called professionals over there are like our politicians; busy sustaining foreign economies. They hardly visit Nigeria, not to talk of investing here. I have both category in my immediate family, so I am well informed. Professionals from India and China copy technologies and go home to develope their country, but ours are advanced slaves. I refuse to be proud of them, hence I place the yahooo boys ahead of them. My 1 kobo!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

if you live in nigeria with the same low-level IQ, you would be the stereotypical obnoxious charlatan that would be passed around like a piss-bag in an overcrowded prison cell. you have the brain power of a mosquito......talking like south africa was never a haven of dangerous criminals before nigerians started migrating there. what percentage of nigerians make up the prison system in south africa? i am sure in your little mind, nigerians murdered steven biko, isn't it?

you are the one displaying shades of ignorance. then something should be done to alter the law!

start a fücking petition grin
you really are dumb as fvck undecided if something is invalid and unconstitutional, it won't have legal effect...it will not be allowed
I'm sure if I ask you to talk about what's in between your legs u will go on for months, but if I mention anything educational or informative, u will have nothing sensible to contribute

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2013
redsun:

The guy na nigerian kind of bluetooth and dem dudunegroes.Just hating for the sake of hate.
..I'm not sure we know each other just like the moronic bastard you quoted....

Stop caring about me okay? I don't know you from Adam to Eve.
Thanks
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2013
Goodysydney: Ugly cheap lovepedder, blame Ur father and ur brothers that raped u and infested u with Hiv/ Aids disease that resulted u living a miserable and bitter live. Am sorry bitch Hiv/Aids is incurable.

i like this one. grin grin grin

Sound like scrached CD, saying the samething over and over and over and over. Mmmmm are you okay upstairs. . grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2013
vmonyoue:

You calling them "Gayna" but yet our people flock into their country in dove. Be honest with yourself and stop insulting this Ghanaian and go insult our leaders who don't give a damn about their citizens.... If it wasn't for the few good people in this country Nigeria would've been history 'cause the wickedness in this country is too much. Insulting these foreigners will not cure the disease plucking that country.
mumu, nigerians flock everywhere... Even iraq... The same way gaynians flock to nigeria for cobbler job, selling pof pof, chin chin, gateman etc... Only the rugged ones goes to naijadelta for bunkery grin ... Most nigerians in gayna are students or with beta small scale businesses.... So u have no point... By the way are u the one that sold bad banku to me last week grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: you really are dumb as fvck undecided if something is invalid and unconstitutional, it won't have legal effect...it will not be allowed

spermflakes must occupy where your brains should be.
it's unconstitutional to banish nigerians from your country but it's constitutional to lock them out of your hotels? let me jog down now to the nearest cash machine so i can buy you some artificial intelligence........

I'm sure if I ask you to talk about what's in between your legs u will go on for months, but if I mention anything educational or informative, u will have nothing sensible to contribute

look at this one - i would school you on the constitution of your country!
who do you think you are talking to? the semi-illiterate mandingos in your country who cannot form the letter "O" with the base of your coke bottle? what level of education did you attain before coming here to ptyalise nonsense?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:

spermflakes must occupy where your brains should be.
it's unconstitutional to banish nigerians from your country but it's constitutional to lock them out of your hotels?
if discrimination can be proven to be fair you can. Section 9 of the SA Constitution of 1996 ...as long as the limitation clause is taken into account, and it deems fit that such discrimination is found to be fair
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by redsun(m): 12:44am On Apr 07, 2013
grin

You dont have a choice what i do with you,as long as you pop in here.

You got to change or you live with the bashing.There could be other ways of making yourself feel good than hating.

CAMEROONPRIDE: ..I'm not sure we know each other just like the moronic bastard you quoted....

Stop caring about me okay? I don't know you from Adam to Eve.
Thanks
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:45am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if discrimination can be proven to be fair you can. Section 9 of the SA Constitution of 1996 ...as long as the limitation clause is taken into account, and it deems fit that such discrimination is found to be fair

Ah! What a show off!!...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:46am On Apr 07, 2013
shymexx: It's funny how sweetcheecks is always quick to curse out Nigerians, yet she's married to a Nigerian... Which means her kids are definitely going to be Nigerians as well... grin

Let it go, woman.. undecided

Shymex why do you always say I am quick to curse when I am just responding to insults? Did you see all my comments are just responses? Why should I keep quiet when people insults us? Hell no, I am still SOUTH FRICAN and will always be. They must stop acting like they are all that when they shiiit.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if discrimination can be proven to be fair you can. Section 9 of the SA Constitution of 1996 ...as long as the limitation clause is taken into account, and it deems fit that such discrimination is found to be fair

then use that same clause to start refusing the visas of nigerians.
how did these nigerians get to south africa? from the back of a lorry? your government took their visa fees, approved their visas and your people are locking them out of your hotels. if that's not hypocrisy i don't know what else to call it.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Am also ashamed of U! N I'll Tufiakwa U; for U to have an honest job U re doing down der, n hiding ur passport is a redicle n a shame on U; cus u were suppose 2 brandish it 4 dem 2 cee dat some Nigerians re honourable n have a modest source of living! Tufiakwa 2 U!

The fvck you talking about. Nigerians, honorable? Nigga please undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:47am On Apr 07, 2013
druid06:

I take it you've not been to Nigeria. You would never know what fun place it is. I have one question for you, are you married to a Nigerian?

That is none of your business
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:47am On Apr 07, 2013
Court cuts 'Facebook
rapist' sentence

Cape Town - The 50-year jail
term imposed on the so-called
"Facebook rapist" Thabo
Bester was cut to 30 years on
appeal in the KwaZulu-Natal
High Court in Pietermaritzburg on Friday. Bester, 25, pleaded guilty to
raping and robbing two women
he lured to Durban with
promises of modelling photo
shoots, and was sentenced to
50 years by the Durban Regional Court in October

m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/Court-cuts-Facebook-rapist-sentence-20130405
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 07, 2013

This is not a Kangaroo court cheesy. Charge and bail lawyer like you.

Truce
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2013
coogar:
look at this one - i would school you on the constitution of your country!
who do you think
you are right, I wouldnt expect you to be that smart...I have gone truth the human rights given in the Nigerian Constitution and Constitutions of other countries too. That's what people who want to (and will) be something do with their lives. They educate themselves more
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2013
Red-Light:
Hardship deepens for
South Africa’s Poor
Whites

blogs.reuters.com/photographers-blog/2010/03/26/hardship-deepens-for-south-africas-poor-whites/

Hardship ke? Dem still get money to push walker around according to the pix yet una dey talk poverty.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2013
Shollypopz:
Starting with me will be the end of your Nl career, give yourself some class abeg. Read my post again, this time make use of that tiny brain of urs. U don't even want to try running that loose mouth of yours with me, trust me.
If I start my own craze, everyone will become a viewer and watch us close down this thread. Mouth off to the guys not me, I warn you.

I am scared cry cry cry
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2013
Olodostein:

This is not a Kangaroo court cheesy. Charge and bail lawyer like you.

Truce
simply because u are clueless cheesy grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

That is none of your business

Oh yea... So much for, 'God is good, all the time'.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2013
Crime is a prominent issue in South Africa. South Africa has a
very high rate of
murders, assaults,
rapes (adult, child
and infant), and
other crimes compared to most
countries. Most
emigrants from
South Africa state
that crime was a big
factor in their decision to leave.[1] The South African Police Service is responsible for
managing 1115 police
stations across South Africa

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 07, 2013
redsun: grin

You dont have a choice what i do with you,as long as you pop in here.

You got to change or you live with the bashing.There could be other ways of making yourself feel good than hating.

lmao lmao abeg keep sucking my di.ck you seem to enjoy it...

I bet I bashed you somewhere and you are still recovering from the emotional shock..sorry cry baby ain't got your time today... undecided
But don't stop the stalking and Di.ck sucking.

Nlers is def full of weirdo .lmao...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by coogar: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: you are right, I wouldnt expect you to be that smart...I have gone truth the human rights given in the Nigerian Constitution and Constitutions of other countries too. That's what people who want to (and will) be something do with their lives. They educate themselves more

my toe-nail packs more intelligence quotient than your whole being...
what a nation of zombies you must come from - your people are using a discriminatory clause as a technicality to refuse nigerians from lodging in their hotels - it then begs the question: how come this same clause is not used to deny nigerian visa applicants from getting into your country in the first place.

it's obvious there's a huge disconnect between your government and the hoteliers in your country. one of the parties or both of them are simpletons. i'd let the neutrals draw their conclusion on who wears the rétard badge of honour amongst the 2 groups. your government fleeces oblivious nigerians off their hard-earned money to get them into your country only for you xenophobes to discriminate against them. what a joke of a country!!!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: simply because u are clueless cheesy grin grin

Oh yea, Maka love nwatinti cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2013
Waz happening here ? All I see is people hurling insults at each other. But don't stop on my account. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Reply)

Army: Why We Initially Denied Our Personnel Were At The Lekki, Tollgate / 2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.