Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59168 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
#TeamSweetCheeks

Im Rootin for you gurl
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

Are you married to a Nigerian?
the biatch went on strike for them
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein:
Its not like they don't like change. They are simply timid. They can't leave their comfort zone. They don't know how to groove in the 21century century and at least mingle and move with the times. Little wonder South African women dominate the national scene from the Justice minister, to police commisioner to foreign affairs ministers and so on....
SA doesn't know how to have fun.....hmmm....so do Nigerian artists who regularly come to SA to make appearances in SA clubs, enjoy flying all the way down here to bore themselves? Well while some men believe in belittling their women, others believe in showing how great theirs are....that's why u have women with great influence in their countries in the SADC region as a whole
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dnt worry i am done with Nairaland and all Nigerians for that matter. Ghanaina are getting tired and i was one of the ppl who also had nice things to say abt Nigerians but ya i really cannot be bothered now. Thank GOd for Nairaland cos my eyes have finally been open.
Red-Light:
get the fhuck out here... O ye fuggly black thing and never come back... This s nairaland (for nigerians and their friends) u dnt see nigerians on ghanaweb spewing rubbish like ur fellow douchebags... U mofos rub shit all over faces and expect pat on the back huh?... Infact if u ever come to nairaland again, then na thunder will fire ur keyboard and ur ugly face angry and i will knw u are real bastard
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Damn Cam Just Called her a Biitch....

Im doing play by play commentary....fucckk it.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

The beauty of a Yoruba woman;

It's called CULTURE. Something you Igbos are losing. Majority of your people can not even speak in their native tongue.I'm not even going to start on the new generation of Igbos. Pathetic idiots.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
I am enjoying sweetcheecks messing herself up while she's married to a Nigerian. Hipocrite
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
shymexx:

She's married to a naija guy... grin

she cant even marry dose short hiv criminals with heads like cricket bat... Naija we run things hell yeah grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Red-Light:
she cant even marry dose short hiv criminals with heads like cricket bat... Naija we run things hell yeah grin

Hell Yeah!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nairaland had better force the auto spell check button before illiterates close down this site with gbagauns. *hipocracy*

druid06:

Babe, I just learnt sweetcheeks is married to a Nigerian. Talk of hipocracy.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
redsun:
We got to lead.We got to be organised,tap our potentials and respect ourselves.Then people will seek us,not us seeking them.
that's true. Less talking and more action will get u respect
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06: I am enjoying sweetcheecks messing herself up while she's married to a Nigerian. Hipocrite

Yohh, If You Can't Spell Hypocrite, You Have to Withdraw from the Thread

What the Fucck is a Hipocrite?...A Crippled Hippopotamus?

Sorry Sir.

My That Language Can't be Properly Deciphered Right Now

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: Damn Cam Just Called her a Biitch....

Im doing play by play commentary....fucckk it.
wazzup my nigga...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ParisLove2(f): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2013
nig2change: .

My questions to fellow naija folks is that why do prefer to suffer abroad than to hustle in Nigeria. Many African countries are envious of our black gift from God. Imagine selling your house to buy visa, travel tickets to abroad to start afresh in the name of various national challenges which great countries have passed through in their nation building.

Sometimes it seems, you don’t need too many reasons to hate Nigeria and I feel so hateful towards my country right now. http://m.news24.com/nigeria/MyNews24/Nigeria-will-never-pull-through-like-this-20130327
Why won't they stop nigerians from entering their hotel when they go around the world defrauding other people? I wonder what others are envious of. Their terrorism? Corruption? Lack of basic infrastructures?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Selasie_D: Dnt worry i am done with Nairaland and all Nigerians for that matter. Ghanaina are getting tired and i was one of the ppl who also had nice things to say abt Nigerians but ya i really cannot be bothered now. Thank GOd for Nairaland cos my eyes have finally been open.
nairaland also opened my eyes to the hypocrisy of u black monkeys... I remember praying for gayna to qualify for semi final of world cup b4 i join nairaland ... Thank budha i joined coz it shows the people i should be callin brother

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2013
Sweet Cheeks and Mondi Cheeks = Team Sa?

Oh ok That's Wassup
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2013
druid06: I am enjoying sweetcheecks messing herself up while she's married to a Nigerian. Hipocrite
was she suppose to smile whilst people were insulting SA?

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2013
I'm Good Killa Cam, How you Livin Fam?

Still Snatchin all the French Hoeez on Nairaland

My Niqqah.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: How can one be jobless and working at a salon. Ppl are trying to earn money and feed their families instead of sitting their lazy ass at home, poping babies left ryt and centre all in the name of government grant, then after blame foreigners for stealing their jobs. Some foreigners like Somalians come with Nothing, start of small on the street and eventually save up to build their own shops, then the lazy south africans spew their "fOREIGNERS are stealing our jobs shit while siting their fat stinky ass at home. Mtchew pls dnt let me start

You are an envious bittch you get here and scam your way to the same que to get goverment grant. You wish you had one instead your corrupt politicians buy porches as official cars while your bottoms are hungry and shoeless. How many Nigerians have been arested in UK, US and other countries fraudulantly stealing grants? Shame its said that you goverment does nothing for you but buy your so called cellebrities cars and sponsor their wedding while your masses are unclad and hungry.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close: Nairaland had better force the auto spell check button before illiterates close down this site with gbagauns. *hipocracy*

Yeah yeah!. Like I said, you should be a comic, you're funny as you are so st-upidd. Maybe you should start by first understanding what they call sarcasm...I intentionally typed hipocracy ( hippopotamus and crazy ) you dumb f-uck.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2013
Didn't know mondi was a coward..are you suddenly speechless? grin grin
Pathetic
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2013
An Envious Biitcch, Whoa shocked shocked
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Olodostein:
Or should we say cheapest thing to maintain grin grin..... my bad my black sister cheesy
it not a bad thing I guess... So long they don't do dating scams online jus to live a fake life wink
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

Yohh, If You Can't Spell Hypocrite, You Have to Withdraw from the Thread

What the Fucck is a Hipocrite?...A Crippled Hippopotamus?

Sorry Sir.

My That Language Can't be Properly Deciphered Right Now

Dude, don't let me begin with you. Just shut the fu-ck up and continue talking to yourself...

BTW, you can spell it both ways fu-cker!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: I'm Good Killa Cam, How you Livin Fam?

Still Snatchin all the French Hoeez on Nairaland

My Niqqah.
beautiful day....

and

Lmao
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

https://www.nairaland.com/1194088/handsomeness-nairaland-men/191#15109542

shocked shocked so that mondi ran away ....good know your place with me.
The SA female think hating on our females, will make us go after them...
So all your rants about Cameroonian ladies were to make me notice u? Ewwwwv, I don't do AIDS infected and overused pu-C.

I'm yet to see an African non SA girl saying stuffs like the quotes above ^^^^

I'm yet to see an African girl praising a SA man talk less about going on strike for those lazy and BEE recipients azz....

https://www.nairaland.com/1234362/south-african-wives-nigerians-protest/31#15115629
^^^
grin grin grin

Hating on my kmer goddess won't make me mess your AIDS infected pu-C .

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2013
Damn he took that Hippopotamus Joke Rather Personal

Lmfao@writing intentionally typed hipocracy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2013
Olodostein:

Is that what you will tell Walter Sisulu? eeh? Thabo Mbeki Snr ? Steve Biko? Oliver Tanbo ? Sarafina?

Is that what they fought for? Where native blacks kill and drive away their fellow black African brothers ?

This is more of a psychological problem.... Black man, you are on your own -- Steve Biko

Don't give me that blackmail crap go on with insults about hiv/ molestation or whatever I am soo ready for you.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: SA doesn't know how to have fun.....hmmm....so do Nigerian artists who regularly come to SA to make appearances in SA clubs, enjoy flying all the way down here to bore themselves? Well while some men believe in belittling their women, others believe in showing how great theirs are....that's why u have women with great influence in their countries in the SADC region as a whole

Kooloo Temper.... You will pull your heart off oooo...

Our PanAfrican fathers should be allowed to smile and rest in peace not roll in their graves cause of our misunderstandings of each other and discord.

Africa must shine Brighter... But we must Truce!!!

Deal ?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2013
druid06:

Yeah yeah!. Like I said, you should be a comic, you're funny as you are so st-upidd. Maybe you should start by first understanding what they call sarcasm...I intentionally typed hipocracy ( hippopotamus and crazy ) you dumb f-uck.
his brain is on reverse now.... Lol U expect the brain retarded as.ssmuncher to decipher such a coded word grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , I spilled my orange juice.Tufiakwa... Me? I know you dream about me but please ...I don't do AIDS infected biatch... shocked grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 12:08am On Apr 07, 2013
Ovo Close: The Truth is bitter. I am Nigerian. I live in Lagos. YOU CANNOT FIGHT SOUTH AFRICA. PERIOD. And all the insults you spew on Nairaland will not change that.

You can say that again Ova. Some Nigerians just hate to hear the truth but expect things to change in the country. If you live in denial how do you expect things to reach it's full potential? The biter truth is Nigeria is rotten and keep decaying by the day. We need to change our mentality and stop supporting wrong. We may think things are all rosy, but it's not. Don't blame foreigners for our woes. The funny and at the sametime sad thing is those foreigners know the problem with the country more than the citizens of the country. Wake up Nigerians before it's too late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (33) (Reply)

Is This Tinubu's Pix Real? *** / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Photos; Bukola Saraki Poses With The Elected Principal Officers Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.