Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,829 members, 7,962,722 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (73519 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
kandiikane:
I don't date oyinbo. I love black men who are secure in themselves and loves their women. Not ones like you who turn to jelly upon seeing a white woman but lash out at black women who do the same.

:D cheesy cheesy
i haff to laugh @ this
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
stillwater: See razz argument. . .'they can't handle your big yansh' lol. As if all black girls carry such monstrosities for back and all black girls look like Serena Williams. grin grin grin Even Serena sef is dating a white dude, rotflmao!

Lool @monstrosities. Abii ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
stillwater: See razz argument. . .'they can't handle your big yansh' lol. As if all black girls carry such monstrosities for back and all black girls look like Serena Williams. grin grin grin Even Serena sef is dating a white dude, rotflmao!
The guy look like person wey no get strenght.i doubt if the guy go even fit survive one round with serena williams.i sure say na one blk guy for one secret corner dey really dey tap the goodies of serena grin grin grin grin
shymexx:

She's obviously the typical angry black woman!!

How am I angry? lol pele.

I'm a happy black woman, loffing a happy black man. I'm beyond happy smiley

I use the same strong voice to support interracial/ gay marriage/love. Let people do what they want to do tongue

Before you say it, I'm not really against inter-tribal marriages, I just post to make things more interesting on NL cool cool

1 Like

kandiikane:

Lool @ monstrosities . Abii ooooo grin

Common terms used by the yanshless tongue tongue

kiss
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2013

Damn!!

Cap28, shymmex, Dude Kenichi, na true? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol I can just imagine them reconstructing their argument. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
Any white man that can handle this woman, can definately handle any black woman grin
Texas.Cowgirl:

Now who said wht men don't like booty tongue
Damn!!

Texas.Cowgirl:

Like I said, I haven't compared. . . and neither have you.

Abi shymmex, can you tell me how different a black man treats his sex mate in bed from other races?

Or you mean the ego stroke perpetuated by black men to make themselves feel good?

Why are black men more interested in sexually gratification than employment opportunities?

We live in a world that's racially competitive and the black man's economics and social status have been systematically destroyed by this other race of people for eons - so we can't compete with them in that department... No matter how you look at it right now, it's a white man's world - and we live in the western civilisation era...

However, the only way the black man can compete in this dispensation is by using his natural gift/superiority... So, I don't see anything wrong in justifying that, to be honest...
shymexx:

Why I should I give up

Black women don't deserve any respect for trying to kick us down!!

Lollllllllllllll! And you deserve respect for trying to kick us down a.k.a 'healthy critique'? grin grin grin Don't blame the victim card when you all started it. It is fire for fireeeeeeeee!!!! A war has been declared, you better come with your ammunitions. tongue grin grin grin The God of black women be praised! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Black population is growing because you have one ngga with 5 different baby mamas.
Nope. It's growing because black people are fucking eachother and white people aren't! End of story

Texas.Cowgirl:
Growing does not equate growing healthy. . . . says the same census.
True. However depopulation has never been seen as healthy!

Texas.Cowgirl:
We don't know fcuuk all? Apart from Royal, how many men love the chics in his profile(s)?
Every individual has his or her own tastes. The fact I or anybody doesn't like the look of one black woman doesn't mean that all black women are hideous!

Texas.Cowgirl:
If she aint European-looking, she aint pretty.

Bollocks
https://www.nairaland.com/996449/west-african-women/1#14552141
https://www.nairaland.com/996449/west-african-women/1#14552558
https://www.nairaland.com/996449/west-african-women/1#14585714
https://www.nairaland.com/996449/west-african-women/1#14632383
https://www.nairaland.com/996449/west-african-women/1#14635364

Texas.Cowgirl:
Stop the mess. You're even guilty of that crime.
I've stated numerous times that Black/SSA women (especially West African) are the most beautiful women on the planet. However that doesn't mean that you women are infallible to criticism!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kpolli(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.

Bold part is a lie.... Plus it seems u've been dating too many akata guys, that's why you think black men are like that... Sef that's the only reason you tag us as black men
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Like I said, I haven't compared. . . and neither have you.

Abi shymmex, can you tell me how different a black man treats his sex mate in bed from other races?

Or you mean the ego stroke perpetuated by black men to make themselves feel good?

Why are black men more interested in sexually gratification than employment opportunities?

They never see anything. They don't know that it's success that makes a woman wet.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Damn!!

The whiteboy is just her handbag!!

She's still fvcking rapper Common.. undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
kandiikane: ,

They never see anything. They don't know that it's success that makes a woman wet.
Bwhahhahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
2buff:

Common terms used by the yanshless tongue tongue

kiss

Proudly yanshless!!! grin grin grin How many big yanshed people do you see hanging on the coattails of billionaires? cool We are made for classy men. So oga take a back seat. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Seems the op is seeking some form of acceptance or something or what's the reason for the thread open in the first instance? Is it to make us say oh yes it's good? You don't need anyone to affirm your action, you're a grown azz women and no one is gonna live with him/her but you.

White women fuk black men all the time and i don't remember seeing any thread from a black guy proclaiming his intention to mary a white woman, why? Because we don't see any difference in it, puzzy is puzzy undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
stillwater:

Lollllllllllllll! And you deserve respect for trying to kick us down a.k.a 'healthy critique'? grin grin grin Don't blame the victim card when you all started it. It is fire for fireeeeeeeee!!!! A war has been declared, you better come with your ammunitions. tongue grin grin grin The God of black women be praised! grin grin grin

The war started years ago and the black man is still winning!!

You lot are losing so bad that you had to get CNN, MSNBC, BBC etc. to give you some publicity!!! Bwahahahahaha
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Boringgggggggggggggggg! Try harder shymmex! Booooooooooo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Notice how when we are making critique of white men that black women come rushing in to their defence and aid!?
Yet these women have the bare faced cheek to say that black men only defend white women.
Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

We live in a world that's racially competitive and the black man's economics and social status have been systematically destroyed by this other race of people for eons - so we can't compete with them in that department... No matter how you look at it right now, it's a white man's world - and we live in the western civilisation era...

However, the only way the black man can compete in this dispensation is by using his natural gift/superiority... So, I don't see anything wrong in justifying that, to be honest...

Mr Prof, thank you for the history lesson.

HISTORY lesson.

Doesn't answer my question; why is the black men content with their sexu.al ego and less interested in employment opportunities?

Knowing that the world is racially competitive, then shouldn't black men be more concerned about being MORE academically competitive than other races? Why do we have MORE Hispanics in school than black men?

Why do you hardly see black men in doctoral programs?

Yes, we can argue population differences, but comparing the percentage of black men in school compared to the whole population of black men, it doesnt look good when comparing it to other races statistics.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
stillwater:

Proudly yanshless!!! grin grin grin How many big yanshed people do you see hanging on the coattails of billionaires? cool We are made for classy men. So oga take a back seat. tongue tongue tongue tongue

That's what you think.. There are loads of white women with fatty doing that...

I can start posting pictures if you want..
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2013

Damn, many favorable quotes here today

Success makes a woman wet!!!!!!!!!!! I'm running with that!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

That's what you think.. There are loads of white women with fatty doing that...

I can start posting pictures if you want..

Shymmex try harder tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2013

True, still white women are not getting that wet for white men across Europe! LOL
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2013

Amen.

I love me a smart intelligent man.

One of my AA friend was just complaining to me how she can't find one good black man on campus. She just broke it up with her fiance of 3 years, cheating morafucker.

And trust me, the chic is foine.

The population of black men in school is very disappointing

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
I shake my head for black women, I shake my head for u lot,......

So its black men vs black women now. We were cursed when God gave us these shameless men. And then one of these good-for-nothing pigs will want to claim head of the house?? For where? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

shymexx:

Says the ngga that was adoring her physic a few mins ago.

GTFOH grin

1 Like

Black Kenichi: Notice how when we are making critique of white men that black women come rushing in to their defence and aid!?
Yet these women have the bare faced cheek to say that black men only defend white women.
Bunch of hypocrites!

It's a tit for tat parade sir, get with the program!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz: I shake my head for black women, I shake my head for u lot,......

So its black men vs black women now. We were cursed when God gave us these shameless men. And then one of these good-for-nothing pigs will want to claim head of the house?? For where? Tufiakwa!

Yet god cursed black men with shameless women too!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Stop making excuses for your uselessness. Blaming other races for your useless lives? Bullshyt! In england, they give you free everything and for the black men to use it to better themselves, they are sitting in street corners smoking ganga and the youths terrorising people on the phucking streets. The fact that as a race blacks have been through a lot should be a motivation to be the most successful race. You make it seem like there aren't any rich, successful black men. Get the phuck off your azz. They've made it so wtf are you on about
Rubbish! Excuses upon excuses!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Mr Prof, thank you for the history lesson.

HISTORY lesson.

Doesn't answer my question; why is the black men content with their sexu.al ego and less interested in employment opportunities?

Knowing that the world is racially competitive, then shouldn't black men be more concerned about being MORE academically competitive than other races? Why do we have MORE Hispanics in school than black men?

Why do you hardly see black men in doctoral programs?

Yes, we can argue population differences, but comparing the percentage of black men in school compared to the whole population of black men, it doesnt look good when comparing it to other races statistics.

If their economics is bad, how do you expect them to finance these doctorate programmes? Higher education cost a lot of money and till there's an improvement in the social status and economics of black people in general, that isn't going to change any time soon... It's just like a ricochet effect...

However, that doesn't mean black men are less intelligent than white men...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
guvna:

U are very proud of being a Cameroonian thats good for Cameroon and you.

Would be good then to stick in Cameroon forum and stop putting up proud Cameroon posters on Nigerian Nairaland!!

Ok!
remove it moronic bastard, like I give a fck about your advices...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (63) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.