Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,789 members, 7,962,599 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (73518 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Politics is about how to uplift Nigeria and the black race...

This thread served its purpose on the 5th page...

Right now, ol'girl is just being narcissistic!!

Shymmex, who are you kidding?

What uplifting are you people doing in politics? grin

Stop that mess.

Politics is like Romance section. . . .no heads or tails, filled with discombobulated lost, depressed individuals lol. (except for me).

Since 2005, what has the politics section done for Nigeria?

Abegggg cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
kandiikane:

I had to go through your posts to see who you were, if it wasn't for idowu, I would still be searching. tongue

I haff miss you too na. How are tings. kiss

Awww babes kiss grin

What things? gerrout of here jor.

Nice to have you back wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
onila: what website tongue
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/chinese_offer_solution_to_european_race_replacement_clone_europe
Read the comments. BTW this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Sirdayor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
if your decision on relationship is being taken based on what you see on the television, then i dont think your mind is mature yet for a serious relationship. Because the reality in relationship is different from what you see on tv.
'think you need concelling.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Shymmex, who are you kidding?

What uplifting are you people doing in politics? grin

Stop that mess.

Politics is like Romance section. . . .no heads or tails, filled with discombobulated lost, depressed individuals lol. (except for me).

Since 2005, what has the politics section done for Nigeria?

Abegggg cool

And how's the story about her dreams/desire of being ghetto gagged by a little pink willy going to the change the fact that most black women still prefer black men and vice versa undecided undecided

Seriously, who cares?? undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by caesaraba(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Marrying ugly blk women. Dude wht men are not like blk men who go for the fat wht women because they are white. They go for the cream of the crop. lol

grin grin grin Eddie Griffin said the same thing!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by totalbaby(f): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
So because you feel politics its better its ok for you to be there constantly and hers in rubbish so she should not be on constantly?

Everybody has a section which they frequent more and prefer so d0 not belittle someone when you do the same thing elsewhere undecided. I'm actually finding this topic quite interesting and you are here too because of the same reason
shymexx:

Politics is about how to uplift Nigeria and the black race...

This thread served its purpose on the 5th page...

Right now, ol'girl is just being narcissistic!!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

[b]And how's the story about her dreams/desire of being ghetto gagged by a little pink willy going[/b]to the change the fact that most black women still prefer black men and vice versa undecided undecided

roftlmao! shymexxx! omo yi ma pa mi ni niranlandi yi o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
pink willy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
cap28:

exactly, I think the way they look at it they feel that they are doign the black person a favour by just being with them.

This is why you will never find a rich white woman with a poor black man but you will find a lot of broke white woman with very very rich black men.

As the black person it as if you have to bring something extra to the table to justify a white person wanting to be with you ie looks and/or money. When was the last time you saw a rich white man with an average looking black woman? But i have seen countless average looking white women with very good looking and even rich black men.

It's like they think it increases their social status
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
adaobi123: pink willy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
raw sausage! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
totalbaby: So because you feel politics its better its ok for you to be there constantly and hers in rubbish so she should not be on constantly?

Everybody has a section which they frequent more and prefer so d0 not belittle someone when you do the same thing elsewhere undecided. I'm actually finding this topic quite interesting and you are here too because of the same reason

Nah, you're missing the point, love...

The girl must obviously have serious emotional problems to open a thread and stay on the same thread for 32 hrs' straight without sleeping... What normal person does that??

Anyway, it's a free world - but stop putting down the black man!! We've got enough problems to deal with it, leave us the fvck alone and take ya whiny ar.ses to little willy pinky, for fvck sake! undecided undecided
cap28:

exactly, I think the way they look at it they feel that they are doign the black person a favour by just being with them.

This is why you will never find a rich white woman with a poor black man but you will find a lot of broke white woman with very very rich black men.

As the black person it as if you have to bring something extra to the table to justify a white person wanting to be with you ie looks and/or money. When was the last time you saw a rich white man with an average looking black woman? But i have seen countless average looking white women with very good looking and even rich black men.

Nice point. . . Although. . .

Most rich whites are old money, and many of them have connections with other rich individuals. Their goal is bring more money/revenue.

How often do rich whites marry poor whites? As often as rich black marry poor blacks.

How many rich black people (apart from sport players) do you know?

How many upper middle class black men marry lower lower class black women?

C'mon be real.

Rich mingles with rich or comfortables. You hardly see rich mingle with poor.

This world aint about fairy tales, my brother.
Idowuogbo:
raw sausage! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
There are lot's of blk guys way more romantic than white(I cook with my gf and help out with chores,organise suprise parties for her on her special days),and i think you are looking at things from an outsiders point of view(who told you to associate movies with life?I have a female frnd married to a Brit and it's not a bed of roses),but i don't think you are alone with your thoughts and opinion,lots of blk girls have them you just spilled yours.Well!Why do I feel colonial mentality has a hand in this your idea?Hmm!I hope you find what you are looking for
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by totalbaby(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
From all the comments i have come to the conclusion that black men do not want to see black women happy and with other races. If she wants to be with a white man, what is wrong with that. Really am shocked by all these comments am reading. Please men everywhere you go you will meet different individuals with different views. Quite frankly i do not see anything wrong with white man and wanting to marry one. To each their own
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
totalbaby: From all the comments i have come to the conclusion that black men do not want to see black women happy and with other races. If she wants to be with a white man, what is wrong with that. Really am shocked by all these comments am reading. Please men everywhere you go you will meet different individuals with different views. Quite frankly i do not see anything wrong with white man and wanting to marry one. To each their own

It's always about you!!!

What about US?? - GTFOHWTBW!!!!!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

And how's the story about her dreams/desire of being ghetto gagged by a little pink willy going to the change the fact that most black women still prefer black men and vice versa undecided undecided

Stop speaking for black women, talk less of "most black women" lol.

What they do/say aint always the same as what they're thinking lol.

Subomi aint "most black women", she's "a black women" with preference for white men.

So what wrong has she done? undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
BarneySt@inlĀ£$S:
There are lot's of blk guys way more romantic than white(I cook with my gf and help out with chores,organise suprise parties for her on her special days),and i think you are looking at things from an outsiders point of view(who told you to associate movies with life?I have a female frnd married to a Brit and it's not a bed of roses),but i don't think you are alone with your thoughts and opinion,lots of blk girls have them you just spilled yours.Well!Why do I feel colonial mentality has a hand in this your idea?Hmm!I hope you find what you are looking for

lol hmmm. . . .Ok, imma go into the bathroom and try to shoit out a better argument than the one you just posted. lol
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Stop speaking for black women, talk less of "most black women" lol.

What they do/say aint always the same as what they're thinking lol.

Subomi aint "most black women", she's "a black women" with preference for white men.

So what wrong has she done? undecided

Like all those black chics in IR who're in desperate need of braces that she posted, no?? What upstanding black man wants those slant and scattered teeth having girls, anyway?? undecided undecided

They're better off with white men, to be honest!! undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by totalbaby(f): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why must someone have serious emotional problems to open a thread. Lol i have opened some crazy threads before and you really should not take things so seriously. So because of some of the topics i opened i should be labelled emotional inefficient just because it pisses some people off? Lol in life you will always get people or things that may piss you off. This is obviously a sensitive topic but it is something that should be addressed as black people since this is not the first topic of this kind and certainly won't be the last. Come on how do you know she stay on a thread for 32hrs unless you off course was on the thread too undecided. Honestly i do not see how she put all black men down and i even saw she apologised to ppl if she offended anyone. What else should she do? Say that she does not want white men anymore? Come on we are grown ups(i hope) life is too short, stop taking what a stranger said seriously, ppl can love and be and screw with whoever they want and that is what is called preference.
shymexx:

Nah, you're missing the point, love...

The girl must obviously have serious emotional problems to open a thread and stay on the same thread for 32 hrs' straight without sleeping... What normal person does that??

Anyway, it's a free world - but stop putting down the black man!! We've got enough problems to deal with it, leave us the fvck alone and take ya whiny ar.ses to little willy pinky, for fvck sake! undecided undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
When next you're having your fantasies about being ghetto gagged - leave the black man out of that crap!!!

We don't give two fvcks!! undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Like all those black chics in IR who're in desperate need of braces that she posted, no?? What upstanding black man wants those slant and scattered teeth having girls, anyway?? undecided undecided

Are those girls supposed to feel insulted by a criticsm from a man(you) they wouldn't date even if it was the last chance to save humanity?

Try again cool

Those chics are beautiful. . . .say it with me. . . .BEAUTIFUL cool

Yep. . . .the black man keeps losing his sexy women to the "pink willis" cool

PS: I like me a tall, dark, ngga tho. cool cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Exactly!
Most of the black women that are dating white men on youtube aren't all that good looking. I'll admit that some of them are pretty. However, most are high 6's!
"White men get the cream of the crop" is BS!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:

As if those raw sausages have not taken a dip in your pot. tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: When next you're having your fantasies about being ghetto gagged - leave the black man out of that crap!!!

Word!!!!!!

*pops champagne*

U d MAN,SON! grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Are those girls supposed to feel insulted by a criticsm from a man(you) they wouldn't date even if it was the last chance to save humanity?

Try again cool

Those chics are beautiful. . . .say it with me. . . .BEAUTIFUL cool

Yep. . . .the black man keeps losing his sexy women to the "pink willis" cool

PS: I like me a tall, dark, ngga tho. cool cool

Those chicks are average at best! Yet the white man is losing his women at a much faster rate!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Exactly!
Most of the black women that are dating white men on youtube aren't all that good looking. I'll admit that some of them are pretty. However, most are high 6's!
"White men get the cream of the crop" is BS!

There are many white men who are dating very attractive black women in real life. Please, put your insecurities aside. Didn't you say you love latin women?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: When next you're having your fantasies about being ghetto gagged - leave the black man out of that crap!!!

Another crap stereotype.

Why won't the "whiteman" keep winning when our socially awkward black men keep using the whiteman insults/humiliation to insult black women?

No matter how you look at it, y'all WILL keep losing to your "oga at the top".

Come off it. That reindeer you rode in on.

Treat your women right and other race will follow suit.

Black woman's enemy is the black man.

Why? cry cry cry cry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
kandiikane:

As if those raw sausages have not taken a dip in your pot. tongue
d difference is clear... once its mixed with blackness, its BLACK. tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
totalbaby: Why must someone have serious emotional problems to open a thread. Lol i have opened some crazy threads before and you really should not take things so seriously. So because of some of the topics i opened i should be labelled emotional inefficient just because it pisses some people off? Lol in life you will always get people or things that may piss you off. This is obviously a sensitive topic but it is something that we should addressed as black people since this is not the first topic of this kind and certainly won't be the last. Come on how do you know she stay on a thread for 32hrs unless you off course was on the thread too undecided. Honestly i do not see how she put all black men down and i even saw she apologised to ppl if she offended anyone. What else should she do? Say that she does not want white men anymore? Come on we are grown ups(i hope) life is too short, stop taking what a stranger said seriously, ppl can love and be and screw with whoever they want and that is what is called preference.

Utter tosh!!

@ the bolded - can't you see that there's a time on every post that you make?? undecided undecided

Anyway, the black man is just tired of little insecure whiny byt.ches - we've got too much to deal with at the moment... Go marry whoever you want to marry, no one is holding you back... At the end of the day, you're still going to sneak out of little-pink-willy "David's" house to go fvck a black man!! That's the truth about all these women in IR!! They still take the black man's silent D in django, low key!!! undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
kandiikane:

There are many white men who are dating very attractive black women in real life. Please, put your insecurities aside. Didn't you say you love latin women?
I've never said that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (63) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.