Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,478 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (73515 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by cap28: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
Also Subomi- luv the writer goes on to compile a list of the most beautiful black women according to white people - he got the information by sourcing white magazines with lists of the most beautiful women - majority of the black women who made it on to the list were the ones who had some white or near white parent:

[b]The most beautiful black women according to white people
Mon 3 Mar 2008 by abagond
Here are the black women that English-speaking white people think are the most beautiful (with the number of lists of beautiful women each one made in my survey):

Halle Berry (9 lists) – American film actress, the first black woman to win an Oscar for Best Actress. She was Storm in the X-Men films (2000-2006) and the Bond girl in “Die Another Day” (2002). She won the Oscar for “Monster’s Ball” (2001). Her mother is white, her father is black.

Beyonce Knowles (8 lists) – American singer. She was in Destiny’s Child and then on her own. Her father is black, her mother is Creole.

Tyra Banks (4 lists) – American supermodel. She is the first black woman to make the cover of GQ magazine and, more importantly for this list, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue (1997). More.

Mariah Carey (3 lists) – American singer. She sings like a black girl but looks like a white girl. Her mother is Irish white, her father is Venezuelan black.

Thandie Newton (3 lists) – British film actress. She starred opposite Tom Cruise in “Mission Impossible 2″ (2000). Born in Africa to a white father and a black mother, she grew up in England and later came to Hollywood. She was shocked at how much her skin colour mattered there – more than in Africa or England. Tom Cruise had to fight for her to star opposite him.

Vanessa Williams (2 lists) – an American beauty queen, singer and actress. She was the first black Miss America (1983). You can see her on American television in “Ugly Betty”. She is so light her eyes are green.

Iman (2 lists) – a supermodel from Somalia married to rock star David Bowie.

Angela Bassett (2 lists) – American film actress. Although she is a beautiful and wonderful actress, I am surprised she made this list: I did not think she was that well known among white people.

Alicia Keys (2 lists) – American singer. White mother, black father.

Half of these women have a white or near-white mother.

This list has the only three black women who have ever made the cover of Maxim magazine in America: Beyonce Knowles, Halle Berry and Mariah Carey.

How I made the list: I put “the most beautiful women” into Google and went through the first 100 websites. If a website had a list of beautiful women that was nearly all white, then I recorded any black women it might have.

As I went through the lists I soon understood that they were made by people with more than just a passing interest in white women. So I think it is safe to say that nearly all the list makers were white themselves.

Because of how I made my list, it necessarily concerns only English-speaking whites. There were lists from Britain and Australia, but most seemed to be American. There were also a few lists from the Middle East and India too, but they did not affect the outcome because they only dealt with women from their part of the world.[/b]

http://abagond./2008/03/03/the-most-beautiful-black-women-according-to-white-people/
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
lol you are using a 2008 article and which was abt celebrities. Am sorry that is far from the truth. I just uploaded a recent video of a white guy saying what they really think abt blk women. Some ppl say white men want beyonce lookalikes but if you look at the everyday white interacial couple she is not a beyonce or a halle berry she is even dark skinned at most times. This is what i mean by hearsay stereotypes.
cap28: Also Subomi- luv the writer goes on to compile a list of the most beautiful black women according to white people - he got the information by sourcing white magazines with lists of the most beautiful women - majority of the black women who made it on to the list were the ones who had some white or near white parent:

http://abagond./2008/03/03/the-most-beautiful-black-women-according-to-white-people/
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
Lol, this thread is really causing a storm, so far I'm enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Gwan!

Little chichi-woman subbombmi a waan fukk and romp pon de floor wit da devil fi babylon. Yuh a dirty bomboclart swine and troll yuh bludclart wastegyal!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
These girls posting YouTube videos of white guys here makes me laugh. So because a couple of white guys on YouTube claim to like black girls, you lot take it as a sentiment or preference shared by all white men.

This even goes further to buttress my point that these girls are dreaming because only a dreamer goes on YouTube searching interracial videos

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
White men like our "aggressiveness. Pls watch the video, this guy explained everything about diff btwn white men and blk men and blk women and other women etc and it is very true. White men are laid back compared to blk men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVrD5kjIRw

This is a blk womens perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-e6qJxhTb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jGU67ExvnY(not ur typical beyonce)
Venchy: [b]I strongly believe that this are the type of aggressiveness and attitude she could not stand that put her off BLACK MEN.

Majority of us (both men and women) that might have married either for cultural resaons or race wise are regretting their action simply because of our Parent INFLUENCE.

Relationship is a complex thing and I believe you have to be HONEST with yourself in making a vital decision that will be with you for for the rest of your life.

I am proud to be a Nigerian but majority of us are living falsely by marrying our country man / woman or for the sake of race which result to BEATING AND MANY DIVORCE.

I've heard and seen many relationship btw NIGERIANS , leaving under the same room but doing things differently, we have also heard about men or women that was brought from africa that ends up to be LIFE THREATNING or turn out to be a destroyer.

Please go for what you can live with not what people are saying

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.

A lot of people are regretting listening to wrong advice.
[/b]
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
lol its not just on youtube its in real life my dear. Stop being jealous
50calibre: These girls posting YouTube videos of white guys here makes me laugh. So because a couple of white guys on YouTube claim to like black girls, you lot take it as a sentiment or preference shared by all white men.

This even goes further to buttress my point that these girls are dreaming because only a dreamer goes on YouTube searching interracial videos
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by cap28: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol you are using a 2008 article and which was abt celebrities. Am sorry that is far from the truth. I just uploaded a recent video of a white guy saying what they really think abt blk women. Some ppl say white men want beyonce lookalikes but if you look at the everyday white interacial couple she is not a beyonce or a halle berry she is even dark skinned at most times. This is what i mean by hearsay stereotypes.

You make 2008 sound like it was 100 years ago, i can assure you that white men's views have not changed dramatically since then.

My observation of white men in the western world is that the majority do not marry black women, i think this is for a combination of reasons:

they have been brought up to see white women's beauty as ideal and superior to the beauty of women of other races particularly black women's beauty- this is why when they do go for a black woman she will usually have european facial and/or body features.

they do not want to be ostracised by their friends and family as most whites are racist

they dont want to have mixed race children that will have to suffer the same levels of discrimination that other full blooded blacks in the werstern world are subjected to on a daily basis.

just my opinion undecided undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:

For the fact you see one or two white men marrying ugly black girls doesn't mean it happen often because as a matter of fact, 8 out of 10 times, it doesn't.

Sandra bullock an A-list, multi-award winning actress married a mechanic but that doesn't mean it happens always. The odds are like winning a lottery ( 100 million to 1)
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
lol if you change your ways then i'll marry you
ShymmexLion: Gwan!

Little chichi-woman subbombmi a waan fukk and romp pon de floor wit da devil fi babylon. Yuh a dirty bomboclart swine and troll yuh bludclart wastegyal!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Marrying ugly blk women. Dude wht men are not like blk men who go for the fat wht women because they are white. They go for the cream of the crop. lol
50calibre:

For the fact you see one or two white men marrying ugly black girls doesn't mean it happen often because as a matter of fact, 8 out of 10 times, it doesn't.

Sandra bullock an A-list, multi-award winning actress married a mechanic but that doesn't mean it happens always. The odds are like winning a lottery ( 100 million to 1)
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
50calibre: These girls posting YouTube videos of white guys here makes me laugh. So because a couple of white guys on YouTube claim to like black girls, you lot take it as a sentiment or preference shared by all white men.

The worst thing that can happen to any girl isn't heartbreaks and all that stuff they whine abt ,but is to live in a world of fantasy.....this is exactly what is happening to subomi-luv cry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol its not just on youtube its in real life my dear. Stop being jealous

Jealous C'mon you must be kidding right? What is there to be jealous about YouTube videos of people I would never meet. If anything I'm happy because I feel bad for black women, they love too and most black dudes are busy chasing white girls.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2013
No dear i dnt but i could also bring my own article and counter argue that. like i say i dnt deal with real life and my experience. The white guy who likes me will like me for me as in the past so why should i stress abt what an article says.
cap28:

You make 2008 sound like it was 100 years ago, i can assure you that white men's views have not changed dramatically since then.

My observation of white men in the western world is that the majority do not marry black women, i think this is for a combination of reasons:

they have been brought up to see white women's beauty as ideal and superior to the beauty of women of other races particularly black women's beauty- this is why when they do go for a black woman she will usually have european facial and/or body features.

they do not want to be ostracised by their friends and family as most whites are racist

they dont want to have mixed race children that will have to suffer the same levels of discrimination that other full blooded blacks in the werstern world are subjected to on a daily basis.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by NLGwoodey: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
White men like our "aggressiveness. Pls watch the video, this guy explained everything about diff btwn white men and blk men and blk women and other women etc and it is very true. White men are laid back compared to blk men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymVrD5kjIRw

Ok. I watched the video. He said everything a politically correct white dude will say infront of a camera
to become a youtube sensation. Perhaps the controversy of the issue-- Why whitemen "like"[emphasis] black women.

You know Subomi..the way you are approaching this issue is getting me worried.
YOu are infatuated, mesmerized, obsessed with whitemen. Apparently, your first interest
is the skin colour. Every other thing will just be infringe benefit.Good luck though
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Marrying ugly blk women. Dude wht men are not like blk men who go for the fat wht women because they are white. They go for the cream of the crop. lol

Exactly my point! Most black girls aren't Cream of the crop so it rules out about 85% of black girls. And yes many black guys go for fat white chicks and that's disgusting as well.

Are you cream of the crop?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
If your not jealous than why u acting like a jealous hussy being the spokespersons for white men an fighting that white men are not with blk women or only with ugly blk women like seriously what or how does it affect you. I mean you based in london so you are telling me you have never seen such as well as since you have traveled.Seriously? Ok whatever feel what makes you feel better as a man. I for one would not go on abt white women not finding blk men attractive because firstly am not whyt so cannot spk for them and 2ndly that wud be utter bull, This is the hypocrisy am talking abt. Its like blk men make blk women as if we are not women and nobody can be attracted to us which makes me wonder why a sensible men would think that. even slavery said it all.
50calibre:

Jealous C'mon you must be kidding right? What is there to be jealous about YouTube videos of people I would never meet. If anything I'm happy because I feel bad for black women, they love too and most black dudes are busy chasing white girls.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Most blk girls are not the cream of the crop then why are most blk women and men together,that should mean most blk men are not the cream of the crop either. This just shows how ignorant and jealous you are. These are the same blk men who go on abt white women but if they see a blk women with a white men they get upset. A friend who is dating a white guy went to a restaurant and where they were siting a blk guy and his wht gf were there. The blk guy kept staring at them giving them bad looks yet he is with a whyt women so wtf is up with that. I'm tired. I am officially done. I cannot sped whole day arguing with you and i wont. So lets agree to disagree. White, blk, asian men in general i have no problem in that department thank you.
50calibre:

Exactly my point! Most black girls aren't Cream of the crop so it rules out about 85% of black girls. And yes many black guys go for fat white chicks and that's disgusting as well.

Are you cream of the crop?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
me too. Infact someone said that they like latinos i even said they are sexy, also to the guy who said they like south african women. So why now that it is a problem now smdh

Subomi, omode lo n se won. lol

They're still mentally controlled by what their oga at the top is capable of doing.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If your not jealous than why u acting like a jealous hussy being the spokespersons for white men an fighting that white men are not with blk women or only with ugly blk women like seriously what or how does it affect you. I mean you based in london so you are telling me you have never seen such as well as since you have traveled.Seriously? Ok whatever feel what makes you feel better as a man. I for one would not go on abt white women not finding blk men attractive because firstly am not whyt so cannot spk for them and 2ndly that wud be utter bull, This is the hypocrisy am talking abt. Its like blk men make blk women as if we are not women and nobody can be attracted to us which makes me wonder why a sensible men would think that. even slavery said it all.

Same can be asked of you, if you get as much attention from white men as you claim, you won't be posting lame YouTube videos. I'm on my iphone so im having fun bashing hallucinating black women who know but don't want to admit that they are the least desirable race of women.

I'm not telling you I don't see black women with white men, I do but it is extremely rare and even at that the women are usually model quality.

An Asian man once did a research and concluded that black women are least desirable of all the races.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
lmfao i tire o
Texas.Cowgirl:

Subomi, omode lo n se won. lol

They're still mentally controlled by what their oga at the rope is capable of doing.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
cap28: Also Subomi- luv the writer goes on to compile a list of the most beautiful black women according to white people - he got the information by sourcing white magazines with lists of the most beautiful women - majority of the black women who made it on to the list were the ones who had some white or near white parent:

You have a point.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
well coming from an asian man i mean who are they to be taking seriously grin But on a serious note i know all those ish. It seems blk women have irked alot of ppl and ppl dnt want to see blk women with white men and it will continue to be that way no matter even if OBAMA does his own research. As i said before i dnt care abt all the ish and propaganda. I care abt real life and now and my own experiences so go and tell those who care for such ish. Lol is it supposed to make me feel bad abt myself or stop e from going for what i want?
50calibre:

Same can be asked of you, if you get as much attention from white men as you claim, you won't be posting lame YouTube videos. I'm on my iphone so im having fun bashing hallucinating black women who know but don't want to admit that they are the least desirable race of women.

I'm not telling you I don't see black women with white men, I do but it is extremely rare and even at that the women are usually model quality.

An Asian man once did a research and concluded that black women are least desirable of all the races.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
cap28:

I'd like to meet this dude one day. I want to know what started this whole "them against us" mentality lol

Nice points tho

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:

That's BS that keeps being spread by angry white guys and black women. Black men are defo getting some good looking white women. You only need to see the amount of white men complaining on various website about those "big mean black men" taking all their women.
Shame white men's "cream" can't get their own women pregnant! LOL
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
NLG_woodey:

Ok. I watched the video. He said everything a politically correct white dude will say infront of a camera
to become a youtube sensation. Perhaps the controversy of the issue-- Why whitemen "like"[emphasis] black women.

You know Subomi..the way you are approaching this issue is getting me worried.
[b]YOu are infatuated, mesmerized, obsessed with whitemen. [/b]Apparently, your first interest
is the skin colour. Every other thing will just be infringe benefit.Good luck though

What on earth is wrong with this? Don't you guys always recount how white women are infatuated and obsessed with you? shocked tongue So black women shouldn't have such inclinations because apparently they are aliens? tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
when you look at celebrity interacial dating and outside celebrity interacial dating there is a big difference. Why is it that alot of me i see are not all going for the half caste or beyonces. Yes there are some who do but alot of them are going for black women. That's why i said am not in hollywood and those ish does not affect the reality of what is going on. Some of these white men are with black women, darkskin and even some who are very dark that some blk men do not "find attractive". So based on my experiences and environment and friends etc.
Texas.Cowgirl:

You have a point.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by cap28: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv - at the end of the day you are better off being with someone who you have something in common with culturally because when the looks fade you will still need to have someone you can relate to on a deeper level, this is why marriages between black women and white men as well as black men and white women never last.

I dont know whether you know this black british talk show presenter Tricia - she's now on her third marriage to a white guy her marriage to her first husband only lasted a couple of months because he turned out to be bisexual and later died of hiv aids, she didnt fare any better with the second one and she's now on the third one.

Third time lucky eh!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-550468/I-didnt-realise-husband-gay-Trisha-Goddard-tells-story-shattering-betrayal.html
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
lol exactly and this guy really loves blk women and he is attractive and actually alot of white men do like blk women. Some are still caught up in their stigma of racism and scared of what ppl may say but more and more are open to this kid of thing, it just blk men really hate it thats why they have only negative things to say
stillwater:

What on earth is wrong with this? Don't you guys always recount how white women are infatuated and obsessed with you? shocked tongue So black women shouldn't have such inclinations because apparently they are aliens? tongue shocked
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
lmao exatly you see stereotypes. See how argro you got when i said that but its easy for you to quickly say that negative abt blk women. Hyprocrites
Black Kenichi:

That's BS that keeps being spread by angry white guys and black women. Black men are defo getting some good looking white women. You only need to see the amount of white men complaining on various website about those "big mean black men" taking all their women.
Shame white men's "cream" can't get their own women pregnant! LOL
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by buildelicool(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=Subomi-luv]I need a man to match me intellectually. And due to my chosen career i cannot date a person who is just a banana. No way and also it sounder nyc when i did it. Am not going to go into too much detail because i dnt want more angry blk men[/quote

Ʊ are so full of yourself and obviously looking for a man to make your wife. All the reasons Ʊ mentioned above can be found in a̶̲̥̅̊ black man except bossing over a̶̲̥̅̊ man in the pretext of 'I love you' S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ go and degrade yourself looking for approval of a̶̲̥̅̊ white boy to marry. You indirectly insult your father when list the qualities Ʊ dislike in black guys. Your father wasted resources training you cos I doubt Ʊ have qualites needed to live with a̶̲̥̅̊ man.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
well coming from an asian man i mean who are they to be taking seriously grin But on a serious note i know all those ish. It seems blk women have irked alot of ppl and ppl dnt want to see blk women with white men and it will continue to be that way no matter even if OBAMA does his own research. As i said before i dnt care abt all the ish and propaganda. I care abt real life and now and my own experiences so go and tell those who care for such ish. Lol is it supposed to make me feel bad abt myself or stop e from going for what i want?

Girl as much I don't appreciate another race (Asian for that matter) bashing my race of women, his research is based on solid evidence, meticulous observation and a real reflection of real life situation which I'm sure I know you've experienced and can relate to. It's not magic, the fact is clear-cut, it's not something that can be masked with YouTube videos. Do you want me to go on YouTube and pull out a video of white men bashing black women?

I see white men treating black women like sh*t and it saddens me because it makes the rest of us look bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (63) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.