Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,724 members, 7,962,346 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (73512 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2013

A color does not make a person better than someone of a different hue.
There are BAD men in every race. A white man will cheat just like any other man.
Sister if you get a good man regardless to what his race is respect him and he will treat you like a queen.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
If albinos look white to you then i really don"t know anymore.
Annie2gud: Can Albinos applyto some extend they are also whites.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
a registered primate calling anoda ape? blawdddy hell! shocked shocked shocked shocked

My sister! We are all primates, humans, chimps, gorillas and other apes so that isn't an insult, it's the truth.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by jidewin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.
So? angry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
V0LV0tic: If you are the more traditional type a black man would be more suited for you(culture etc), if you are the independent type(21st century) you will go for 21st century type of guy or most likely a non-black male.

No, if she is the more traditional type an asian guy would be better. I.e. Indians.
They are more cultured than the average African in the west.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Ejine(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ummm... Who cares who or what you want to date, and why should you seek our approval or attebtion for it?

The poster ranks next to Onila in the fields of attention-seeking and stupiidity, really undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
chi2012: Subomi-luv I gat ur back.. Holla when u fixed ur wedding date. I might find a nice one among ur inlaws. For now, studying for my exams. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
My dear did you read my posts. it has nothing to do abt cheating or gud men vs bad men.
Like for example. Lets just say we both come from work very late. I love cooking but why cant you perhaps help set the table or help wash afterwards. Or perhaps in weekend. When we have chores that we divided like for example this sat while i am cleaning bathrooms etc, he can put clothes in laundry.why should the men sit his lazy Bottom down and watch tv while i do everything, not even a help. If am a housewife than i can do everything alone. But if am also a working woman and contributing to the bills and yet have to do everything myself. Thats not on. Unfortunately alot of blk men will not do it, wont be happy to do it. Its not african etc. This is why i say that a white man will be more suited to me since they are used to this kind of thing.
~vicky~:

A color does not make a person better than someone of a different hue.
There are BAD men in every race. A white man will cheat just like any other man.
Sister if you get a good man regardless to what his race is respect him and he will treat you like a queen.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Koolking(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yomii: It is your life.. But remember that your life is what you make out of it. Instead of looking for the good right man called white, why not live right and you will meet the right person on the right lane.

1000likes. I respect your discernment. It's not all about setting standards when you are not up to the same standards you set.

Grace begets grace. There is no way you will be attracted to beauty when you are dirty. You attract what you are. A few words make sense to a wise man/woman.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Bestbaby12(f): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Don't feel bad about what their are saying, i admire ur courage

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Lol you are an slowpoke. How is the topic seeking an approval. Did i say anything abt asking for advice or an approval or not? This is a discussion forum and that is what we are doing. If you dnt like it move on to the next topic. Its not by force! Nonsence
Ejiné: Ummm... Who cares who or what you want to date, and why should you seek our approval or attebtion for it?

The poster ranks next to Onila in the fields of attention-seeking and stupiidity, really undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by caesaraba(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Just like I have every intention of marrying a Latino since I don't feel safe marrying a Nigerian woman due to the erosion of the value system on here. No pun intended. It's a matter of choice. To each his/her own.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Thanks my dear
Bestbaby12: Don't feel bad about what their are saying, i admire ur courage

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2013
True to each their own. Latinos are sexy wink
caesaraba: Just like I have every intention of marrying a Latino since I don't feel safe marrying a Nigerian woman due to the erosion of the value system on here. No pun intended. It's a matter of choice. To each his/her own.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
hey sis, wanna marry a white man? Good, its ur life, go ahead with it

why come to nairaland to make ur point? I don't see how it concerns anyone! ??

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by anonimi: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yomii: Also remember that the way men hussle for job is the same way women hussle for husband. Package your CV well so that your employer (Whiteman) can employ you.

It is this kind of women enslavement mentality of MOST black men that make our women who are educated, financially Independent and mature find it difficult to date and marry us.

@OP,
Do what suits you please. Don't mind the detractors who have nothing worthwhile to COMPLEMENT what you have.
You will not be the first to date & marry a white guy. I am sure there will be more in the future EXCEPT we black men change our orientation from treating our female folks as near-slaves.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by frankmoney(m): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: Who cares?? I kind of used to rate the OP when she first started posting but she's turning into an attention-seeker a la Onila - with her redundant topics and stupidity... Who cares if you marry a white guy, or not? - at the end of the day, people go wherever they can find joy and happiness... If an alien from nibiru, or a san-man with a little brain is going to make you happy, go for it... However, when you start putting the black man down just to make yourself feel happy, then it becomes problematic...

You're not the first and won't be last - you won't be missed! undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Front page? We ve gottn enuf contribuitons already, so why FP?

Is this some how a way by the mods to get more people to slam and discourage the op

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why are you hear on Nairaland in the first place? Is it not discusions and topics that ppl talk abt. If everyone didnt post anything would they be anything to talk about. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS TOPIC BOUNNCE THE FK OFF This was the closing statement to my post:

[/b]Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality.
carr96: [b]hey sis, wanna marry a white man? Good, its ur life, go ahead with it

why come to nairaland to make ur point? I don't see how it concerns anyone! ??

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by sunee1: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
MY DEAR OP...

NEED TO THINK AGAIN, YES IF YOU WONT TO BLAME OUR SOCIATY FOR NOT HAVING A GREAT DEAL ON WOMAN FINE, THE SO CALLED WHITE GUY, THERE SOCIATY GIVES THE WOMAN MORE RIGHTS. MAKING IT MANDATORY FOR A GUY TO SHOW MUCH CONCERN TO HIS WIFE.. EVEN WITH THAT THE RATE OF DIVORCE IS VERY HIGH... STATISTICS HAS IT THAT 70% OF MARRIED AMERICANS CHITS IN AMERICA, WHY THE REMAINING 30% CHITS IN EUROPE.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Thanks this is the kind of open minded men that i like kiss kiss
anonimi:

It is this kind of women enslavement mentality of MOST black men that make our women who are educated, financially Independent and mature find it difficult to date and marry us.

@OP,
Do what suits you please. Don't mind the detractors who have nothing worthwhile to COMPLEMENT what you have.
You will not be the first to date & marry a white guy. I am sure there will be more in the future EXCEPT we black men change our orientation from treating our female folks as near-slaves.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by flavoured(f): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
I think you should be looking for a GOOD man, not at the colour of his skin, you are already at a disadvantage, because you think black men are not as good, so even if a good black man, Asian, or whatever else colour of skin comes your way, you won't see it.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by mike404(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
So you wan carry our kpekus go dey give white man eh kwa
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by caesaraba(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
True to each their own. Latinos are sexy wink

Thank you jaree. Wish u all the best.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Ugosample(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Why are some people here behaving like Babies? grin and how did this thread get to 22 pages? KAI!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by NLGwoodey: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
Good one.

But just a piece of advise---If you have any problem with your whiteman and he says, "Over my dead body". he literally means it. cool

Be ready for stare downs from sisters. Be ready for stares from people. Most importantly, grow a thick skin
for his people who you may only know how they really feel about you by eavesdropping into their conversations.

One more thing, fantasies can be biaaaatch! Things don't work out the way we usually want them.
If oyibo tickle your fancy, who are we to judge.

You don't need our attention/nod to make the leap of fate/faith unless you are an attention wh_ _ _

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Why are you hear on Nairaland in the first place? Is it not discusions and topics that ppl talk abt. If everyone didnt post anything would they be anything to talk about. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS TOPIC BOUNNCE THE FK OFF This was the closing statement to my post:

hey b, calm dah fck dwn. I didn't mean it in dat way! Geez! I'm only saying since you've made up ur mind, coming to nairaland aint needed! Cos since uv made up ur mind I guess no ones opinion is needed! U wanna marry a white dude, fine! Why do u care what nairalanders think?? Dats wot I'm insinuating
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by here: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does....Personal opinion,that's ok

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different...Where are you and really where did you grow up(environment)? Maybe a complete list of profiles of black men you have dated can really help us understand you

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes.....I think that's exactly what you are doing...judging black(Nigerian) men So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do....and that by following you to feel you want out? Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian....I think every female grows up to decide that and dnt have to be told worse by those who are not sure of what they want. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality....Sis,what happened to you? u're full of hate and trust me its not so bad(whatever live has offered so far) I love white men and i cannot lie....Good to know and good luck with life with white men sis
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by mike404(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
Well I wouldn't be surprise if you don't like anything about 9ja men cuz your profile pic clearly stated that you are an azzhole... Good luck

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
PPL PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST TO UNDERSTAND. This is not abt a good man or a bad man. i even said that if i find a blk man with similar mindset it won't be a problem
flavoured: I think you should be looking for a GOOD man, not at the colour of his skin, you are already at a disadvantage, because you think black men are not as good, so even if a good black man, Asian, or whatever else colour of skin comes your way, you won't see it.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
lmfao you actually went to look at my profile pic so that if i was ugly you would come and insult me. Typical villager. And my profile was refering to ppl like u grin
mike404: Well I wouldn't be surprise if youdon't like anything about 9ja men cuz your profile pic clearly stated that you are an azzhole... Good luck
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by anonimi: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Front page? We ve got enuf contribuitons already, so why FP?

Is this someway by the mods to get more people to slam and discourage the op

Not necessarily.
This type of topic is LIKELY to generate plenty of traffic to Nairaland, which at the end of the day is a BUSINESS out to make PROFIT.
Moreover, this topic shows the on-going changing values in our society. Those who slam and discourage the OP are wasting their time. She doesn't come across as a weak person and most certainly will respond ADEQUATELY to the intolerant black people who show up on HER thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.