Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,477 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (73514 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:31am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/1207612/cant-date-white-guy-2

Lol @ Onila..gurl you don't know what you want
Onila is confused, but don't bother your head a truckpusher hubby should be just fine tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 10, 2013
But is that not a form of preference. Light skinned women. White men. So its not better than the worst. I mean its like i say i hate dark skinned blk men but then i go and say i hate white men or interial dating yet i go and choose the lightest almost "white" looking guy? Seriously then mr pleep u are even more fkd up so dnt u dare come n lecture me. White men dnt have all these hang ups and obsess abt complexion and this and that. Am tired of all the drama
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ are light skinned ladies not black? Pleep is anti IR
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:35am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Well am not everyone i"m me. Wow u dudes have drained me out completely. On a serious note dnt miss me too much. Will be gone for a lil while as work is getting alot and cant do with any distractions. Nyt Cami, 50, spicy, truck, onila , pleep(aka mr lightskin and u still find offence u are a hypo)and everyone else
ok then thanks for letting our black a$$ down in a forum like this......meanwhile i'll call my black queen first thing in the morning and tell her how much she means to me because i never knew that peeps like you guys exist here kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol @ spicymimi , yo she came out of nowhere to second op now she disappeared lol

Nl is full of weirdo...

Okay people see u.

Subomi stop being hypocrite.

Stop using alt account.

And go for your white men freely.

Teamwhitemen#
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 4:37am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I"m accounting. But sweety dats for another day. I"m not going to argue any further. Wat i meant is once am done with my training articles and become a Ca i need someone on similar level, am not saying the same field but he cant be a bum.

Ok when you do get a white guy that wants to marry you in real life not dream which I think is highly unlikely, please do let me know. I would apologise and send you guys a gift. But in the meantime take care of yourself
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 10, 2013
Aww my angel face. You know ur the only blk man that i know that can not even stand up to any white bobo. My perfect african man. I"m seriously going to steal u from queeni. Mwah
EmekaCFC: All men are handsomely created and sexily endowed grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol @ spicymimi , yo she came out of nowhere to second op now she disappeared lol

Nl is full of weirdo...

Okay people see u.

Stop using alt account.

Teamwhitemen#
I weep for Cameroon grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Onila is confused, but don't bother your head a truckpusher hubby should be just fine tongue
she is all yours bra....
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 10, 2013
You better do that. Cos you know wat happens when a blk women is fed up. So keep her safe and secure. And be a gud guy.Am glad am making a difference to my bros life
Truckpusher: ok then thanks for letting our black a$$ down in a forum like this......meanwhile i'll call my black queen first thing in the morning and tell her how much she means to me because i never knew that peeps like you guys exist here kiss
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol not u too. Ate u sure u are not royal? Anyone who uses an alternate accont to pretend to be someone else is a jobless buffoon. I aint got time for that eish.
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol @ spicymimi , yo she came out of nowhere to second op now she disappeared lol

Nl is full of weirdo...

Okay people see u.

Stop using alt account.

Teamwhitemen#
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 4:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Well am not everyone i"m me. Wow u dudes have drained me out completely. On a serious note dnt miss me too much. Will be gone for a lil while as work is getting alot and cant do with any distractions. Nyt Cami, 50, spicy, truck, onila , pleep(aka mr lightskin and u still find offence u are a hypo)and everyone else
lol.. wtf who says im offended?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 4:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Date whoever you want
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 4:49am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But is that not a form of preference. Light skinned women. White men. So its not better than the worst. I mean its like i say i hate dark skinned blk men but then i go and say i hate white men or interial dating yet i go and choose the lightest almost "white" looking guy? Seriously then mr pleep u are even more fkd up so dnt u dare come n lecture me. White men dnt have all these hang ups and obsess abt complexion and this and that. Am tired of all the drama
I have not tried to lecture you about anything... infact i have hardly even been on this thread.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2013
50 50 bad boy things. I will personally come and show you the ring in london. Its ok darling. More blk woman still left for you. I need to get my beauty sleep now, no white man wil marry a scarecrow. Gudnyt
50calibre:

Ok when you do get a white guy that wants to marry you in real life not dream which I think is highly unlikely, please do let me know. I would apologise and send you guys a gift. But in the meantime take care of yourself
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2013
Ok am sorry i just have had so many men arguing with me cant rem who is who.
pleep: I have not tried to lecture you about anything... infact i have hardly even been on this thread.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol @ oyinbo girl popping in and out.

Last but not the least

CAMEROUN PRIDE

CAMEROON I HAIL

CAMEROON I.BOW

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2013
^^
Super Eagles rule!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2013
Is cfcfan emeka cfcfan?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 10, 2013
EmekaCFC: ^^
Super Eagles rule!
WHEN WE ARE TAKING A NAP....THE MICE RULE WHEN THE CAT IS OUTSIDE
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 4:58am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Is cfcfan emeka cfcfan?
Na me. The anti-spambot banned cfcfan cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 4:59am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: WHEN WE ARE TAKING A NAP....THE MICE RULE WHEN THE CAT IS OUTSIDE

Hehe. We shall see if Cameroon qualifies for the World cup. If they do so, then pride would be restored to Cameroon, just like CAMEROONPRIDE.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 10, 2013
Ok gud cos ur the only 1 i show my luv to here. Gudnyt my prince and tell queeni if she snozes she loses.
EmekaCFC:
Na me. The anti-spambot banned cfcfan cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 5:05am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Ok gud cos ur the only 1 i show my luv to here. Gudnyt my prince and tell queeni if she snozes she loses.
grin I'll tell her.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2013
EmekaCFC:

Hehe. We shall see if Cameroon qualifies for the World cup. If they do so, then pride would be restored to Cameroon, just like CAMEROONPRIDE.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_G3zo8RVDT7Wk27gxJTMLJIg5sHmBOkNwkK6V5MJJ5IeQSlWS[/img]
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by oyinbogirl(f): 5:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Lmfao@ThisShit:
Every White Guy Posted Looks Like a Muthafoukkin Martian!!

Cristiano Ronaldo said the only thing a niqqerr biitch can do for him is wash his clothes and fold his goddamn laundry.

These White Guys With Swag ain't thinking bout no Niqqqer Hoez... tongue

I heard Old Man De Niro still checking.....

70 Year old Pink Slime with Silver Satin Pubbbic Hair.....You want me to send out an Application for you?

Cause the young prime white guys ain't thinkin bout yall LoL
grin

utter rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 5:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol not u too. Ate u sure u are not royal? Anyone who uses an alternate accont to pretend to be someone else is a jobless buffoon. I aint got time for that eish.
lol I ain't royal.....but I know he's good at exposing alt account. wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 10, 2013
EmekaCFC:
Nice logo there cool
yes
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Frontpage pls
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2013
KOBE IS HOT
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (63) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.