Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,788 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (73516 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:03am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Oh little thing am sure you wished that was the case, but sorry to dissappoint your sorryazz, he is not even upto 30....so you can DIE now! Yes now!!! grin grin
Blk men they think everything has to be done through shortcuts, am sorry fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я you all. sad
i see you've changed tactics badt girl ,tell me whose child are you abusing now? grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 10, 2013
I need a man to match me intellectually. And due to my chosen career i cannot date a person who is just a banana. No way and also it sounder nyc when i did it. Am not going to go into too much detail because i dnt want more angry blk men
CAMEROONPRIDE: HYPOCRITE, WHY THEN TALKING ABOUT: bold

I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too. White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder. The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does. Even white men do not have any mishapsabt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different. Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love
white men and i cannot lie.

Since you want to B independent why do you care about black men not being at the top?

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 4:03am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Ouuuchhhhh! grin grin grin
BlackMen! grin

Ouuuuuuchhh black women! Fantasy, delusion and dreams.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 10, 2013
I like you spicy mimi
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Brag? C'mmon kid, I wasn't bragging! I was encouraging her! Ws that too hard fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я you to seee or understand?
Sick metalities in here mehn! angry
lmao @ kid..please you brag about a Car and yet can upload a pic of you in this car right?

No men check you that's the bitter truth..yall angry black women are lonely and bitter.

Keep using ya fingers and Love Machine

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 4:05am On Apr 10, 2013
I can understand you guys are trying to defend your skin colour, oh our skin colour...its normal so ride on!
We ve got rights to our opinions, so if mine believes that white men are the best, tell me how is that a problem to you?
Or you probably sensed some truth in it. smiley
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Apr 10, 2013
onila:

lol true

rich naija men r the best
Yesoo but that's if you can put some level of control in them but what matters most is love ,unconditional love will always keep your hubby with you if you like grow fat like cow he'll just be climbing it like that grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I need a man to match me intellectually. And due to my chosen career i cannot date a person who is just a banana. No way and also it sounder nyc when i did it. Am not going to go into too much detail because i dnt want more angry blk men

You mean you don't want to put us down anymore? Lol go ahead ain't got no worries..will b waiting for the pic of your face full of s.perm .. wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 4:07am On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: oh my God this old slut? still digging that 65yr old white d1ck ?....well go ahead i know you.badt girl cheesy cheesy

Trust me that girl don't even have a white di*k, not even a 90 year old Hugh Hefner di*k, I can spot delusional black chicks who wish for white men from 10 miles away.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi: I can understand you guys are trying to defend your skin colour, oh our skin colour...its normal so ride on!
We ve got rights to our opinions, so if mine believes that white men are the best, tell me how is that a problem to you?
you are brainless what those skin color has to do with all we said? undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 10, 2013
Jeez look at the time and i have got such a long day ahead.NAiraland is giving me sleepless nyts. Goodnyt my cheries(and yes stil got luv for my blk men. U are my bros)
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao @ kid..please you brag about a Car and yet can upload a pic of you in this car right?

No men check you that's the bitter truth..yall angry black women are lonely and bitter.

Coming frm someone who lives in cameroon? grin grin
I'll pass.
Naija blk men still better pass derailed lives like you, no hope at all fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я you.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Coming form someone who lives in cameroon? cheesy grin
I'll pass.
Naija blk men still better pass derailed lives like you, no hope at all fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я you.
look at this one we don't even see ur sorry azz..naija women are prostitu..te all over the world don't even go there.

Which Cameroonian wants something to do with u lmao you mad girl.......
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol when am married to my sexy oyinbo dude pls bedroom matters stays in bedroom. Stop being a perv. Or are u into voyerism?
CAMEROONPRIDE:

You mean you don't want to put us down anymore? Lol go ahead ain't got no worries..will b waiting for the pic of your face full of s.perm .. wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:11am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi: I can understand you guys are trying to defend your skin colour, oh our skin colour...its normal so ride on!
Sure you have the right to make your choice ,but must you put peeps down to feel great abt your choice?....like i said before go read the topic before typing this your trash tongue .... unless you answer questions before reading them
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 4:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:

Ok Sunbomi-luv, you speak of intellect Ok I want to put that statement to the test.

What course did you study at school?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: look at this one we don't even see ur sorry azz..naija women are prostitu..te all over the world don't even go there.

Which Cameroonian wants something to do with u lmao you mad girl.......
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 10, 2013
grin
SpicyMimi:
Coming form someone who lives in cameroon? cheesy grin
I'll pass.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol when am married to my sexy oyinbo dude pls bedroom matters stays in bedroom. Stop being a perv. Or are u into voyerism?
he will upload it on the net so don't worry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 4:13am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao @ kid..please you brag about a Car and yet can upload a pic of you in this car right?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You see it for what it is, these women have assorted love toys, vibrat*rs, rabbits, plugs, blow up dolls of white men and that's all it is. I can bet my fortune on that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:14am On Apr 10, 2013
50calibre:

Trust me that girl don't even have a white di*k, not even a 90 year old Hugh Hefner di*k, I can spot delusional black chicks who wish for white men from 10 miles away.
na today!...who dash monkey banana? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: na today!...who dash monkey banana? grin grin grin grin
ouch grin grin

Fake white women, white women wannabes with stinking fake hair....

Please remove Cameroon from your mouth, we don't do cheap ho3 the fact that you even pronounce this name is a sacrilege

The mouth you use to suck those white d.I.ck should pronounce my country.and my people
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 10, 2013
I"ll tell you my majours then you can guess. Auditing, taxation, management accounting, financial accounting.quote author=50calibre]

Ok Sunbomi-luv, you speak of intellect Ok I want to put that statement to the test.

What course did you study at school? [/quote]
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol my respectable husband would do no such thing. I told you i dnt do white trash. He has to be a certain calibre
CAMEROONPRIDE: he will upload it on the net so don't worry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol my respectable husband would do no such thing. I told you i dnt do white trash. He has to be a certain calibre
they all said that...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 4:24am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I"ll tell you my majours then you can guess. Auditing, taxation, management accounting, financial accounting.quote author=50calibre]

What course did you study at school?

Just say it, is it Economics or Accounting or Business? I'm in the field of science, but I'm sure I can take you on whatever your field maybe then once and for all dispel that erroneous belief of yours.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:24am On Apr 10, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You see it for what it is, these women have assorted love toys, vibrators, rabbits, plugs, blow up dolls of white men and that's all it is. I can bet my fortune on that.
Go to the cities of Nigeria and see how these beautiful ladies are running after married men,ex-militants/militants and if Boko Haram should um-mask themselves today they will follow them .Just because some of them got a certification,got themselves a job or got across the border they won't let us hear word abt their equality to men meanwhile if things are lil bit harder they'll become one loyal goat to one uneducated man all for the money...mtcheew

Naturally if a man loves you this equality of a thing is usually gotten without a fight ,you just see yourself being treated like the queen you are or you wish to be, not all these tear eye greedy girls that goes into a relationship with a mindset abt how bad men are..smh

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 10, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1207612/cant-date-white-guy-2

Lol @ Onila..gurl you don't know what you want
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 10, 2013
Well am not everyone i"m me. Wow u dudes have drained me out completely. On a serious note dnt miss me too much. Will be gone for a lil while as work is getting alot and cant do with any distractions. Nyt Cami, 50, spicy, truck, onila , pleep(aka mr lightskin and u still find offence u are a hypo)and everyone else
CAMEROONPRIDE: they all said that...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 10, 2013
^ are light skinned ladies not black? Pleep is anti IR
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 10, 2013
I"m accounting. But sweety dats for another day. I"m not going to argue any further. Wat i meant is once am done with my training articles and become a Ca i need someone on similar level, am not saying the same field but he cant be a bum.
50calibre:

Just say it, is it Economics or Accounting or Business? I'm in the field of science, but I'm sure I can take you on whatever your field maybe then once and for all dispel that erroneous belief of yours.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 4:30am On Apr 10, 2013
All men are handsomely created and sexily endowed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (63) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.