Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,788 members, 7,962,597 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (73516 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:33am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi: Woow! You should mmarry a white guy sweetie, my boyfriend is a white guy Äπϑ he is just wooow!
Romantic to the core, the experience am having with him its unbeatable! White guys rock!!!
#TeamWhiteMen

I put it to you that you don't have a white man, are you are your boyfriend isn't an Indian or Bangladeshi? Black chicks like to dream
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 10, 2013
Gbam you dude you make a lot of sense
50calibre:

Sister! Leave that thing, it is just STORY. I see through all those tales of I'm not looking for a man bla! Bla!! bla!!!. It's garbage.

Women love compliments, they want it, it boosts their ego and self esteem. Beautiful women use every opportunity to flaunt their beauty and it has got nothing to do with wanting men. That's a solid fact
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 10, 2013
Yes Royal u have me all figured out. Am just a miserable old bat crying abt how much i hate blk men lol. You know at first u have a way of pissing someone off but somehow i dunno it must be that royal charm i think ur not such an ass after all. Maybe after my oyinbo "divorce" as many ppl have kept reminding me i"ll give ur ghetto ass a chance lol
Boricua:Negro:
I see fat homely unattractive white women bash white men on various internet forums all the Time...

Even Youtube Videos of The Like....

It's more Bitterness towards a particular group, that it is Lust...

Same Case can be made for Black Men, who are just fed up and tired of Negro Lady Attitudes and Take a Walk to Another Race......

Royal Loves those types of women though...They are so passionate

I can't help but see a sad little woman every time i picture the Op Screaming and Cursing Obscenities While Slapping her Finger against the Phone Keys in Utter Disgust and Frustration............

My Queen...Uncle Royal is Here For You....

Come Sit on the Couch.....

Ill get my Pen and Notepad and Pour us a Cup of Tea......Ok?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 10, 2013
50calibre:

I put it to you that you don't have a white man, are you are your boyfriend isn't an Indian or Bangladeshi? Black chicks like to dream

Spicimimi since you so much love your white bf, since you are so proud of him..can you post a pic of both of u?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 10, 2013
It seems my Pills have hit me...Therefor My Therapeutic Session has come to an End.

Goodnight Kandiikane. kiss

You Beautiful Black People Have a Good Night.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol i get compliments in real life i really wont die if i dnt get compliments on this forum. But ya like i said i"ve put my pics up before but was wearing glasses if and when am comfy will put it without it. Btw whats the big deal? You wanna see how i look like to see if i can really get a white guy lol?
50calibre:

Sister! Leave that thing, it is just STORY. I see through all those tales of I'm not looking for a man bla! Bla!! bla!!!. It's garbage.

Women love compliments, they want it, it boosts their ego and self esteem. Beautiful women use every opportunity to flaunt their beauty and it has got nothing to do with wanting men. That's a solid fact
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:41am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-zQpbrsxJg

Black women are cheap grin grin

God! I'm shocked, Not even one black chick said no. il spread this video.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 10, 2013
Am not Kandikane. Its obvious you like her so go get her and let me be. Senegambian no thanks(no offence)
Boricua:Negro:
It seems my Pills have hit me...Therefor My Therapeutic Session has come to an End.

Goodnight Kandiikane. kiss

You Beautiful Black People Have a Good Night.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 10, 2013
50calibre:

they are cheap my brother..black women can fck anything.

Dogs
Horses
White men
Etc

Look at those cheap who.res. disgusting.spread the video bra
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 3:44am On Apr 10, 2013
There is an adage that says that "show me one a failed people,race,nation and tribe and i'll tell you how their women have failed them".....continue putting us down and we would be left with nothing to control but you after all the black man is down for now.

The equality you keep demanding like your birthright from the black man comes with a lot of prices and i also hope that you lots championing this ideology is making an effort to enlighten your hundreds of thousands out there that depend on men to survive because it's not just when you're independent you begin to champion moral rebellion knowing fully well that a lot of women cannot survive the socio-economic pains that comes with it if that freedom is wholeheartedly given.

And for crying out loud abt chores ,what chores is so hard? unless for some lazy spoilt brats from homes where anything goes.pls stop painting Nigerian men(black men) as a people that don't help their spouses with chores and all that domestic stuff at home..... a lot of Nigerian men are doing chores because they felt their wife need some rest after both have hustled for the day the only chores some men don't like doing is basically cooking because they felt the women will do it better.

In fact women in a developing country like Nigeria that got married to rich husbands do nothing and contributes almost nothing to the union,all they do is only to pump out babies ,grow fat ,own big shops they can't even manage and answer madam you are here lambasting black men(Nigerian men) abt chores.....pls don't let your personal experience from your home overshadow your judgement abt every black man(Nigerian man). angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 3:44am On Apr 10, 2013
50calibre:

Don't you know the difference between black Äπϑ white?
White! Not the indians...Äπϑ I don't care if it hurts you or not, my boyfriend is white! So deal with him or get hunged!!! wink goodluck doing both.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Pls just look at the type of blk women there. Those are blk trash. What white men would marry them. The pics posted earlier of well represented, educated, beautiful blk women. Those are what a serious white man would typically go for. Quite frankly if i was a guy blk or whyt would not go for such cheap women. Eww
50calibre:

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Most of them have house help.

They are just hypocrite, they like white men and need a reason.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 3:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: There is an adage that says that "show me one a failed people,race,nation and tribe and i'll tell you how their women have failed them".....continue putting us down and we would be left with nothing to control but you after all the black man is down for now.

The equality you keep demanding like your birthright from the black man comes with a lot of prices and i also hope that you lots championing this ideology is making an effort to enlighten your hundreds of thousands out there that depend on men to survive because it's not just when you're independent you begin to champion moral rebellion knowing fully well that a lot of women cannot survive the socio-economic pains that comes with it if that freedom is wholeheartedly given.

And for crying out loud abt chores ,what chores is so hard? unless for some lazy spoilt brats from homes where anything goes.pls stop painting Nigerian men(black men) as a people that don't help their spouses with chores and all that domestic stuff at home..... a lot of Nigerian men are doing chores because they felt their wife need some rest after both have hustled for the day the only chores some men don't like doing is basically cooking because they felt the women will do it better.

In fact women in a developing country like Nigeria that got married to rich husbands do nothing and contributes almost nothing to the union,all they do is only to pump out babies ,grow fat ,own big shops they can't even manage and answer madam you are here lambasting black men(Nigerian men) abt chores.....pls don't let your personal experience from your home overshadow your judgement abt every black man(Nigerian man). >:(

lol true

rich naija men r the best
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Lol these blk men cant imagine that us blk woman can get a white man and it seems they are jealous too. Lol
SpicyMimi:
White! Not the indians...Äπϑ I don't care if it hurts you or not, my boyfriend is white! So deal with him or get hunged!!! wink goodluck doing both.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
let's us see your beautiful IR couple
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:48am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lol i get compliments in real life i really wont die if i dnt get compliments on this forum. But ya like i said i"ve put my pics up before but was wearing glasses if and when am comfy will put it without it. Btw whats the big deal? You wanna see how i look like to see if i can really get a white guy lol?

Yes exactly! If you are hot then sure you can score a white guy. The hottest black girl in my class left us black guys and went to date a white guy so it's possible if you are hot enough.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 3:50am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Spicimimi since you so much love your white bf, since you are so proud of him..can you post a pic of both of u?
grin grin
Are we in highschool? I can tell you are a teenager, since you still got this mentality. Shouldn't that brain of yours make u c that there is a reason why my picture aint on my profile? Well hun, its fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я security reason, Äπϑ u aint getting any picture from me!
So childish of you anyway! Blk men angry

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 3:51am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi: Do not mind whtever you are being told here, follow your heart sweetie, it would lead you to the right person.
Na bad belle people full this forum o!
Another deluded fellow living in a fools paradise.....did you read the topic at all ? or you just jumped into this particular page ,saw the whole discussion and concluded that everybody in your eyes had some ish abt her preference for white dudes or is it just this normal ignorant cycle that you folks keep fantasizing around? grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
grin grin
Are we in highschool? I can tell you are a teenager, since you still got this mentality. Shouldn't that brain of yours make u c that there is a reason why my picture aint on my profile? Well hun, its fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я security reason, Äπϑ u aint getting any picture from me!
grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2013
onila: i cant stand that kissing so irritating undecided

one took me out the first date. .he kissed the shi..t out of my face like wtf?

he wanted to also french kiss. .am like hell no

white men are too sensual for my liking sometimes

so disgusting

grin
Oh is it? Probably u weren't into him that much, trus me if you were, you wouldn't let go. wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 10, 2013
Wel the differe is i am a carreer woman and will be earning my own money and dnt really care for doing nothing and marrying a rich ugly man. When the man is done with you and goes out to find his younger fresher new you. What next. You do not have money, you do not have a career. Your just a useless fool. I always told myself no matter war, to be financially independent and earn my own money too. If he"s rich great more hols. But am not just looking for a rich man
Truckpusher: There is an adage that says that "show me one a failed people,race,nation and tribe and i'll tell you how their women have failed them".....continue putting us down and we would be left with nothing to control but you after all the black man is down for now.

In fact women in a developing country like Nigeria that got married to rich husbands do nothing and contributes almost nothing to the union,all they do is only to pump out babies ,grow fat ,own big shops they can't even manage and answer madam you are here lambasting black men(Nigerian men) abt chores.....pls don't let your personal experience from your home overshadow your judgement abt every black man(Nigerian man). angry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 3:53am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:

What's with the " I don't care if it hurts you " crap, are you deficient? I don't have any problems bagging any chick of any race and i can prove it so why should I be bothered by what a girl who is probably lying says?

i have no interest in you now or ever, you most likely not even up to standard. so don't get all dramatic, I don't give a flying f*ck whom you date.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
grin grin
so you brag and you can't show what you brag about? If you weren't a teenager you wouldn't brag about your IR relationship.

Upload the pics which kind of security you are talking about
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Another deluded fellow living in a fools paradise.....did you read the topic at all ? or you just jumped into this particular page ,saw the whole discussion and concluded that everybody in your eyes had some ish abt her preference for white dudes or is it just this normal ignorant cycle that you folks keep fantasizing around? grin grin
Äπϑ who is this thing? Oh truck pusher? I seeee...
Get a life, you aint making sense here. smiley
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 3:55am On Apr 10, 2013
50calibre:

What's with the " I don't care if it hurts you " crap, are you deficient? I don't have any problems bagging any chick of any race and i can prove it so why should I be bothered by what a girl who is probably lying says?

i have no interest in you now or ever, you most likely not even up to standard. so don't get all dramatic, I don't give a flying f*ck whom you date.
Ouuuchhhhh! grin grin grin
BlackMen! grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Different strokes for different folks. Am not just looking for a rich man and to be lazy and do nothing. I am a career driven women and i always told myself no matter what i should be financially independent. You can marry this ugly rich guy. Then enjoy yourself til the next younger, prettier lady comes by. You do not have a job or any money of your own. Then in end you are left like a useless fool. If i get a rich man yay thats a bonus and more holidays.

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 3:57am On Apr 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Äπϑ who is this thing? Oh truck pusher? I seeee...
Get a life, you aint making sense here. smiley
oh my God this old slut? still digging that 65yr old white d1ck ?....well go ahead i know you.badt girl cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 3:58am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so you brag and you can't show what you brag about? If you weren't a teenager you wouldn't brag about your IR relationship.

Upload the pics which kind of security you are talking about
Brag? C'mmon kid, I wasn't bragging! I was encouraging her! Ws that too hard fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я you to seee or understand?
Sick metalities in here mehn! angry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:58am On Apr 10, 2013
HYPOCRITE, WHY THEN TALKING ABOUT: bold
Subomi-luv:
Wel the differe is i am a carreer woman and will be earning my own money and dnt really care for doing nothing and marrying a rich ugly man. When the man is done with you and goes out to find his younger fresher new you. What next. You do not have money, you do not have a career. Your just a useless fool. I always told myself no matter war, to be financially independent and earn my own money too. If he"s rich great more hols. But am not just looking for a rich man

I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too. White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder. The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does. Even white men do not have any mishapsabt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different. Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love
white men and i cannot lie.

Since you want to B independent why do you care about black men not being at the top?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SpicyMimi(f): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: oh my God this old slut? still digging that 65yr old white d1ck ?....well go ahead i know you.badt girl cheesy cheesy
Oh little thing am sure you wished that was the case, but sorry to dissappoint your sorryazz, he is not even upto 30....so you can DIE now! Yes now!!! grin grin
Blk men they think everything has to be done through shortcuts, am sorry fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я you all. sad
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 4:01am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: HYPOCRITE, WHY THEN TALKING ABOUT: bold

I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too. White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder. The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does. Even white men do not have any mishapsabt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different. Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love
white men and i cannot lie.

Since you want to B independent why do you care about black men not being at the top?

Good question for you there my lady....after all, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh so saith your bible abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.