Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities (44935 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Bishopm: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2013
I ve a girlfriend who has more dan these qualities,bt sum1 wants to take her from me because am nt yet ready for marriage,cos we just graduated last year n yet to go for service,so confused
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Super1759: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2013
Wow! My gf has all these qualities and even more...I love my baby so much..*wedding things on my mind*
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2013
djeezy: @op. Please where can I find such a girl?
Nairaland.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Fynestboi: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything,..

**When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

**When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

**When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

**When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...
. .
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥
na confirm u tak my guy coz it rear to find a kind of gurl...
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by achi4u(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2013
alabinike007: i wish my boyfriend see dz and also read...these are my behaviour towards him but he doesn't appreciate it
If he doesn't appreciate as you claim then dump him and let him go...
A thousand sound nice guys abound everywhere this days without cash but can make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by babakaka(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
luvmijeje: Crap!
coz you no follow at all...
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by miccodb(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
This is an impossibility! She definitely must have something up her sleeves
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tonnieblaise(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
alabinike007: i wish my boyfriend see dz and also read...these are my behaviour towards him but he doesn't appreciate it
even if he reads it,wil he change?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by DANILSA(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
pls is seun searching for a wife? why the women topic everyday. Anyway good topic for goodguys. ( play boys and gold diggers stay clear.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tantita(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hehehe nawa ooo...people that have nothing to do with their extra time do this

oh well we all do that

I love and respect myself enough not to watch someone walk over me... I can't do that

I can't force what's not meant to be though undecided

definitely if he deserves it

Im not good wit bottling things up, because if I eventually explode its not going to be pretty. I prefer expressing how I feel when I'm feeling it...I'm much more calm then

I don't like people who think they can get away wit being arrogant and rude towards me...I always give them a reminder...just remember that they are 7billion people on earth in case u start feeling too special

don't take advantage of a woman who loves and respects you, if u don't want to lose her. There is no need to treat her otherwise only to realise how much she is worth after she is gone... smiley
.....nobody is tryin 2 knw u ,my lady frnd..stop bringing ur short leg out mbok!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by 2chains1(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2013
IT IS SPELT LOSE NOT LOOSE!

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by mariblizzy(f): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
jhydebaba: Ok, I'll tell that to my son.
hehehhehehe
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by RealMccoy2(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
You can find them in South Africa.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by GENTLETEE(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Where is she? Have u seen her? Cant wait to meet her!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by fitzmayowa: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
mysticgal: after all this qualities you make her miserable,sex her and then leave her.
#facts...that's what happens 90 percent of the time

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by fitzmayowa: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dosoq: ohh,Just lik me....
Oya give me your address make I come arrange things with you...grin

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by FDenigma: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
alutacontinua: In conclusion, when a girl totally loses her sense because of u! angry angry angry

SMH
I agree. One might as well get a robot. She also may be setting you up for the big fall. PS: not to be unduly obnoxious, the spelling is "lose" not "loose". Another point for alutacontinua.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by miccodb(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Is it not cos ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ want him to marry ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ by fire by force? When he marries ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ now dem go see d real ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by DESMONDIME1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please I do have a factory where chicks with such qualities are kept.So guys who are interested should email me.Whether Orobor,lepa,short,tall,faire or black you'll find it.But terms & condition dey oo shaaaa.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by sammmiey1: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Harbosede02: I wish my bf should c dis n read it..
And how are we sure u possess dose qualitiesnot evn one of it I guess
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by alapoplenty1: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
Guys b not decived....na the money and ur bright future wey she see na him make she dey lay foundation ooo....if u tink am lieing ask goodluck jonathan wat made pat to stay wit him all tru those time jo was a treka
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by mrdino(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
in Heaven, i guess.
in Heaven, i guess.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tete7000(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
Some of your qualities portray a girl with low self esteem. Anyone with good self esteem should never allow herself to be treated like rag. If a man wants a good wife, let him be a good man too. What is good for the goose is also good for the daggers. Or how do they say it? let someone help me.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by gerald09(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything,..

**When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

**When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

**When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

**When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...
. .
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥

Wow! She sounds clingy or she's a stalker. Abeg I don't want that kind girl. I want a strong woman not a weak one, a partner not a burden, a woman that kips me on my toes, a woman I go call my padi not a fake friend cos a real padi will tell u d truth. All these qualities anit of a good woman its a quality of a psycho or a weak link.

4 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
i actualy do have one like dat
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ypzilanti: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
Gamji007:

We have many girls like that in Nigeria.

Plenty, oh! I agree. I hear guys complaining all the time, and I just don't get it. A girl treats u like poo poo and you stay there complaining instead of moving to the next one? You like torture?

As you all can see from the posts above, there are many women that would NEVER give a man the type of 'free' love most men desire, so spot such women early in the relationship and RUN.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ypzilanti: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
tete7000: Some of your qualities portray a girl with low self esteem. Anyone with good self esteem should never allow herself to be treated like rag. If a man wants a good wife, let him be a good man too. What is good for the goose is also good for the daggers. Or how do they say it? let someone help me.

On the contrary, nothing pleases a MATURE man like a woman he knows is 'all that' but still defers to him. He knows she is smart and beautiful and could walk away and have a million suitors next week, but she just so much in love with him. Why will such a guy not rush to seal the deal before people with big eye comes and carries his girl? If he does not do so, it's his loss isnt it?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
dc555: in Nollywood movies
They Exist.. My GF poses 90 percent of all those qualities. She has her weaknesses though..
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
ypzilanti:

On the contrary, nothing pleases a MATURE man like a woman he knows is 'all that' but still defers to him. He knows she is smart and beautiful and could walk away and have a million suitors next week, but she just so much in love with him. Why will such a guy not rush to seal the deal before people with big eye comes and carries his girl? If he does not do so, it's his loss isnt it?
Bros, I Greet U... U Make sense..!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ozikam: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
Harbosede02: I wish my bf should c dis n read it..
u that read ths,do somethn
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Stefanelle(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
If i hear undecided
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Evestar200(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2013
I just hope dat EDO FIRST SON will c dis nd knw dat am more dan what he nids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.