Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities (44915 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ouigy99(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2013
Op... no offence but any babe wey do all these has something to hide.... Maybe she be sickle cell, age isnt on her side and ur her only hope.... Etc.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by changeagent(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Princeparix: AMAZON
ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
keeked: Qualities of a mumu girl. undecided

You took the words right out of my mouth. The girl must be a complete MUMU. Kai! 0_o
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
ouigy99: Op... no offence but any babe wey do all these has something to hide.... Maybe she be sickle cell, age isnt on her side and ur her only hope.... Etc.

Hahaha exactly sha.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by MrLuGold(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
A girl with all these qualities is a backboneless puppet, and would probably raise my daughter to be as gullible and indecisive as her. You should actually try your best to lose a girl with all these qualities..Get a woman who will call you out on your bullshit and force you in the right direction cos she's just as stubborn as you..

when you hurt her and she still loves you, she is only enabling you to be a more useless abusive partner.

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Rick9(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Girl You should not lose
[b]A girl that met you Drinking Garri and she grab a spoon to join you...

A girl that boldly tell you Eba is her best food...
ETC
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Magicdon(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Harbosede02: I wish my bf should c dis n read it..
hmmmm
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by free2ryhme: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything,..

**When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

**When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

**When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

**When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...
. .
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥

story! story!! story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! na today!! it have tey!!!!!!!!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by donyusy: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
cool
Ok, iv heard
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Psshhh!
The internet aside. . .
Many of the girls knocking those qualities already do it. . .albeit unconsciously.

Unfortunately, many guys treat girls with those qualities like rubbish.

A very good example is myself.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by fonssy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
This post is stupid and senseless. These are qualities of a girl with low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Anyone looking for such a girl is embarking on a futile endeavour and can be characterized as an opportunist.I like it when a girl express herself hence she doesn't harbour any resentment.both of you should be comfortable and should feel good in a relationship.you should have included this;"when a lady loves a guy,she'd do many things to please him".that looks better and straightforward..
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Achuamaokwa(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
djeezy: @op. Please where can I find such a girl?
Contact me for one.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
fonssy: This post is stupid and senseless. These are qualities of a girl with low self esteem.

Exactly!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by gamegurl(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
djeezy: @op. Please where can I find such a girl?
i'm here
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tobnical(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
Whoa! Going by ur criteria, she actually scored more dan70%. Dat distinction! Heaven knws dat I can't let her go an inch!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Ridiy: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Abeg, leave her 2 go jare....but u will find someone who is better than her in all ways sef....
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by yusufcarez: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2013
A girl d@ walks long distance 2 buy u epa 2 soak ur garri.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
OMO IBO: Psshhh!
The internet aside. . .
Many of the girls knocking those qualities already do it. . .albeit unconsciously.

Unfortunately, many guys treat girls with those qualities like rubbish.

A very good example is myself.
If you truly like/love her, you won't treat her like rubbish.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tobnical(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ridiy: Abeg, leave her 2 go jare....but u will find someone who is better than her in all ways sef....
many married women re not wives. wife is different frm just a woman. She's Very hard to find. U can only get her thru God's favour(nah so bible talk)
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
SECURITY WOMAN: If you truly like/love her, you won't treat her like rubbish.

We are history ma'am.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by SECURITYWOMAN(f): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2013
OMO IBO:

We are history ma'am.
Ok. Don't treat the next like rubbish.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by j4jj: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
Unfortunately those kind of girls are very rare ds days

wish I could find a girl like dat! I'l treat her rite
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by j4jj: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
fonssy: This post is stupid and senseless. These are qualities of a girl with low self esteem.

Oh! U r a lady of high esteem! Heaven knows I can't stand a female like u! Heaven knws!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by tobnical(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2013
fonssy: This post is silly and senseless. These are qualities of a girl with low self esteem.

j4jj:

Oh! U r a lady of high esteem! Heaven knows I can't stand a female like u! Heaven knws!
SELF ESTEEM! Hnmmmm! She will soon understand d reality of life dat its not bread and butter.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ashollybaby1: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
bn there b4 but dammit,dat gal gotta stand up &woman up,call d guy's bluf esp if he aint rili reciprocatg.evry gal gotta defend her feminine pride &dignity
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ndidibabe(f): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything,..

**When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

**When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

**When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

**When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...
. .
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥
Crap!!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by purplebrown: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
GRAMMAR.

How can I LOOSE a girl OP??
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by lanrubi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
marry her first,she go still change
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by visiondee(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
my present baby has all these qualities, she travels long distance(cote divoire) to see me in oyo most time and will never expect a dime from me, she always make me a king and respectful, never will she question most things i do, even if she wants to, she does that in love...... seeing me with different ladies never change her love for me,believing they are all friends nothing more. when an ex of mine keeps threatening her with pregnancy in which she lied having for me, my lady hold on to me tightly telling me she has no place to go but spending all her life with me. she is a perfect wife material coupled with her charming beauty......
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by purplebrown: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
If you spell 'lose' as 'loose' there's a high chance I hate you.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by purplebrown: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
"Putting on my pants and they are 'loose'.. "This sickness is making me 'lose' weight"

Sincerely proper grammar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic). / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.