Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities (44919 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Creamish(f): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2013
bukatyne:

Can you define what submissiveness mean?

Dat word has been over-used. . . Continue sleeping around cos ur wife is not submissive. U'v only got urself to blame rily when sth goes wrong cos u have the choice to make ur marriage work or destroy it. Enuff with the flimsy "submissive" excuse already . . nowadays, some women r the breadwinners and the guyz shamelessly drink demselvs silly daily and they expect submissiveness? . . Respect is totally reciprocal. . No one is saying the woman wont play her role but PLZZZZ dont make her a slave in the name of submissiveness . . .In those days, women didnt have jobs . . now they do and its not easy tackling both the house work and their day jobs . .KUDOs to ma sistaz jor! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by great666: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
I just hope you aren't talking to me cos yours is with a mission and i will never come back.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Moyola(f): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

- walk 4 miles? wateva happened 2 cars, okada n other means of transport tongue

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't

- oh well! guilty conscience! tongue

**When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

- shez jus being a 'cry cry baby' tongue

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you- -
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

. . break up 2 make up tongue

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT - HER
STILL LOVES U...

her plight! she prolly wasn't HURTing in d 1st place lipsrsealed
or too much pain killer has numbed her tongue

**when a girl STOPS her argument -
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

not when she's right tho' tongue

**When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

- treat ur gurl right n she wouldn't av to 'TRY' to make u happy. angry tongue

**When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

- Really!! like! who does dis?!! oh! so itz ok for him to upset her?! embarassed

**When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...

- Nope! itz one of these thingz n more. . . u r her last resort. u have something she is dire need of. u 'stuff her' very nicely, she has a reputation to keep, she's too wanky to realise. .

. .
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥

-these attributes are very un-lady-like! (in our era). cheesy
if ur relationship involves two or more of d aforementioned qualities, eyah! 4 u o! cry
its time u bid him farewell & make ur move.
unless he's ur last resort etc. . . 'else! u need to b zapped back 2 reality undecided

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by phemocheee(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
And what if the girl is not pretty....I won't because of these qualities marry an ugly girl o
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by StepG: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

**When a
do anything,..

misses u....

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

as she

**When a girl wants to
. .
FIND SOMEONE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by obamamate: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2013
nancy1985:

am here

How can you proove that you are such
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by free2ryhme: 6:35am On Jul 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

**When a
do anything,..

misses u....

HER
STILL LOVES U...

with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

as she

**When a girl wants to
. .
FIND SOMEONE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥

There are so many fishes in the sea it will never be empty even without her
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2013
free2ryhme:

There are so many fishes in the sea it will never be empty even without her

grin
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Godson201333(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Aww So true ....
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by singledude(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
I DO NOT want this type of girl and she can NEVER be God's gift to me.I do not want a zombie as a gf..I want a strong opinionated woman...not some chick with chronic low self esteem.....A girls says sorry even when she didn't do anything?when a girl is upset but does not tell you cos she does not want to annoy you?....seriously?One day she go stab you for sleep due to pent up emotions bros!.............OP if you want such a woman then you also have ISSUES!

2 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
singledude:
I DO NOT want this type of girl and she can NEVER be God's gift to me.I do not want a zombie as a gf..I want a strong opinionated woman...not some chick with chronic low self esteem.....A girls says sorry even when she didn't do anything?when a girl is upset but does not tell you cos she does not want to annoy you?....seriously?One day she go stab you for sleep due to pent up emotions bros!.............OP if you want such a woman then you also have ISSUES!

Look who says I got issues? My choice of a woman can never be the same as yours because we are two different people.....
Now who's got issues??
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2013
GBAM! ur head they dia. lol
alutacontinua: In conclusion, when a girl totally loses her sense because of u! angry angry angry

SMH
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by singledude(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Look who says I got issues? My choice of a woman can never be the same as yours because we are two different people.....
Now who's got issues??

Guy u want a dummy as ur woman and u dnt have issues?obviously u can't handle a woman who's strong psychologically and emotionally.You are either a weak man or have an inferiority complex.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by nannyo(f): 1:53am On Jul 20, 2013
winkwell spoken, how can a man who don't contribute a dime to ur life or kids life, expect u to be submissive. he should even be praying everyday that u don't change ur mind and leave him in the cold.;( [quote
author=Creamish]

Dat word has been over-used. . . Continue sleeping around cos ur wife
is not submissive. U'v only got urself to blame rily when sth goes wrong
cos u have the choice to make ur marriage work or destroy it. Enuff
with the flimsy "submissive" excuse already . . nowadays, some women r
the breadwinners and the guyz shamelessly drink demselvs silly daily and
they expect submissiveness? . . Respect is totally reciprocal. . No
one is saying the woman wont play her role but PLZZZZ dont make her a
slave in the name of submissiveness . . .In those days, women didnt have
jobs . . now they do and its not easy tackling both the house work and
their day jobs . .KUDOs to ma sistaz jor! cheesy [/quote]
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by heirsmac: 5:03am On Jul 20, 2013
a stupid girl with low self-esteem and no self identity will suit this description, later they d magically expect a good marriage
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Mjseun(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2013
igbsam: Na how much dem dey sell this kind girl for market and na which market dem dey sell am ? Because this kind product scarce for my side o

eBay tongue
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2013
singledude:

Guy u want a dummy as ur woman and u dnt have issues?obviously u can't handle a woman who's strong psychologically and emotionally.You are either a weak man or have an inferiority complex.

A dummy? What the f-uck?? Are you crazy
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by singledude(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
[quote author=Ijele-igbo]

Really?! that's the best you can come up with?

She might want to ask me for money so that would be for her sake and not mine.

**When a
do anything,..

That girl has low self esteem or is desperate.Either way we know it never ends well.

misses u....

Why put the 'cries' in caps?girl never cry for u before?na special thing? so if she does not cry then it means she is not worth keeping?

Yet again,she has low self esteem or is desperate....It should go both ways.

HER
STILL LOVES U...

Wetin? na so she ugly reach?beta guy no dey outside?

with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

What are u guys arguing about that might break u up for her to want to stop it?Arguments most times are healthy because they help both parties get things out instead of bottling them up.If she keeps stopping it then she is overly insecure which is a red flag when choosing a wife.

MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

as she

Really?GUY hold ur two ears wella and hear me!!...ur girl better be able to tell u when she's upset whether you like it or not.This way she does not implode one day and stab u in ur sleep!

**When a girl wants to

Are you the only man in the world?DUDE why are you into girls with insecure,low self esteemed and desperate chics? YOU SEE WHY I CALL YOU TWISTED?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Drpazienza: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
do dis kind of gals still exist
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by singledude(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
They exist but always have excess baggage and should be avoided.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Spyde(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2014
i actually av a gal lyk dat, who i cherish so much.bt she always tel me wen she is offendd o
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Dan42(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
annawhite:
you are 42years old,start talking like one!

Ebot ikot!
The truth must be told. how many of those qualities do posses? tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.