Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities (44936 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2013
freecocoa: You are basically saying guys should only hold on to or look out for girls with no self worth or esteem as they seem to be the best .

I pity you and such girls, one day na kill she go just kill you if you try to leave her.
You're on point ,the day you wake up say you no love again na mortuary go be your next comfort zone.....as a matter of fact i run away from such girls they irritate me ,how can a woman be answering yes sir to every bullshit you package to her? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by delors(m): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2013
Na because u never propose to marry her...#fast-forward# ...after marriage, bros those things go turn to negative sharp sharp.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by saintugo(m): 3:23am On Apr 14, 2013
Nice
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by chucky234(m): 3:40am On Apr 14, 2013
djeezy: @op. Please where can I find such a girl?
dem plenty for Warri na
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Wealthyonos(m): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2013
Harbosede02: I wish my bf should c dis n read it..
grin
Harbosede02: I wish my bf should c dis n read it..
since he didnt read it, and i've read, u can make me ur boyfriend since i knw wat 2do. *winks*
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 14, 2013
tantita: .....nobody is tryin 2 knw u ,my lady frnd..stop bringing ur short leg out mbok!
if it bothers u, why give recognition to it Who forced u to read it and respond to it angry
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 14, 2013
uzoexcel: say mondi,hwz the husband search going!!!!!!!!
I'm not husband searching, I don't go looking for men. Men jus find me grin
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2013
Wealthyonos: grin
since he didnt read it, and i've read, u can make me ur boyfriend since i knw wat 2do. *winks*
lolz,i hear u
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by lorext(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2013
I have a gurl with dis quality but yet she stiil v another boyfren which I comfirm wat am I suppose to do let her go or jst hope one day she will understand am d one for her
undecidedI have a gurl with dis quality but yet she stiil v another boyfren which I comfirm wat am I suppose to do let her go or jst hope one day she will understand am d one for her
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by katordidi(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2013
in antarctica
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2013
Dosoq: ohh,Just lik me....
HELLO......
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm not husband searching, I don't go looking for men. Men jus find me grin
Another one just did. cheesy
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by annysexxy(f): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
**When a girl WALKS for miles to see u....

**When a
girl SAYS SORRY even though she didn't
do anything,..

**When a girl CRIES because she still loves/
misses u....

**When a girl still TRIES TO GET you-
BACK...after disagreement/break-up

**When a girl no matter how much U HURT
HER
STILL LOVES U...

**when a girl STOPS her argument
with her guy to
SAVE her relationship...

**When a girl continuously
MAKES U FEEL SPECIAL and
TRIES TO MAKE U HAPPY...

**When a girl is upset but DOES NOT tell u
as she
thinks she is ANNOYING U.....

**When a girl wants to
LEAVE you because of your RUDE
BEHAVIOUR but she is not able to do...
. .
DO NOT LET HER GO, because U MAY NEVER
FIND SOMEONE
Like THAT EVER AGAIN. ♥ SHE MAYBE
VERY SPECIAL
ΑND GOD'S GIFT FOR U ♥
some guys are not aware of dis qualities.....thanks for reminding dem
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by ezehr(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
SimplYeahmee: ****when a girl walks for miles to see you*****

Come car no dey? Abi bus don finish for outside? Oh, ℓ̊ get she no get money enta keke or bike abi?
na during fuel subsidy na. Can't afford the high t fare
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Gozye1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
So touching,my lady means a lot 2 me
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by dino2006(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
Such girls would bore u outta d rshp in no time. We want chics dt can stand up to our mess $ dare us ocassionally.
I'm in dis situation @ d moment, jst lasnyt I told her, we needed a break, some space to catch our breath. U need to see d way she broke out in tears over d fone. Anoda wahala to deal with nw...whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
SUCH A GIRL MUST BE A FOOL.
ANY GIRL THAT SACRIFICES HER OWN HAPPINESS TO MAKE A GUY HAPPY IS A FOOL.

SAYING SHE WAS SORRY EVEN WHEN SHE WAS INNOCENT JUST TO PROVE HER LOVE FOR YOU IS THE DUMBEST AND SILLIEST MISTAKE TO MAKE TO IMPRESS ANY GUY WHEN EVEN HEAVEN KNOWS THAT MOST GUYS ARE THE MOST UNGRATEFUL CREATURES ON EARTH.

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
alutacontinua: In conclusion, when a girl totally loses her sense because of u! angry angry angry

SMH

Yea, when a girl is in love, she loses her sense.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Mattin(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
Some of the traits listed here are most of the time used to fake guys. When the relationship graduates into marriage(mission accomplish and after a while) then you begin to see the direct opposite of these aforementioned traits.
Wake up dudes!
I can never be cajoled!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Dan42(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2013
Searching for dis kind of gurl in 9ja, is lyk chasing an empty shadow.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by inice(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2013
I was counting and found out that my girl possessed all of them. I had better started appreciating what i have. She will never drop the call without saying I love u, a virgin at 29. Thanks @op. She works and supports me with 50% of her salary, never wants to see me worried.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stalker alert!!!!
Hey darling,just making sure ‎u left d awaiting marriage block 40!!gringringrin
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2013
nony30: Hey darling,just making sure ‎u left d awaiting marriage block 40!!gringringrin
Msteeeew!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by kevoneal: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
pleep: ^ marry her. 100%

Feed her a steady dose of dick and she will grow, trust me
cheesy
pleep: ^ marry her. 100%

Feed her a steady dose of dick and she will grow, trust me

Fertilizer!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Luvlaye(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Why can't people be realistic just for once. We like pretending so much. A lot of us knows this yet refused to acknowledge it. Guys pls be truthful to yourselves
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by annawhite(f): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dan42: Searching for dis kind of gurl in 9ja, is lyk chasing an empty shadow.
you are 42years old,start talking like one!

Ebot ikot!
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Acidosis(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2013
annawhite: you are 42years old,start talking like one!

Ebot ikot!
Hey ma'am... how have you been?
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by annawhite(f): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
Acidosis:
Hey ma'am... how have you been?
I'm doing okay
Dis brother Daniel **lip sealed**
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by Dcrazynerd(m): 7:59am On Apr 15, 2013
[/color]Well there r guys like dat esp me but i'm in my right senses. Jus lower ur ego. Nothin to loose
nekaa: my sentiments exactly..
[color=#000099]
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by StarblackM: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2013
There are no more girls like this again.
Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by omoodeogere(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
IDUMOTA

1 Like

Re: Never Loose A Girl With These Qualities by bukatyne(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Elevation: Actually what the OP is trying to say is that the girl should be submissive i second to that,some proud young ladies would think its foolishness dont worry by the time ur husband starts keeping late nights n ur home is at the verge of collapsing that is when u start attending marriage and family seminars,i wonder how some ladies think,those words he used,he is just trying to explain the virtue in a virtuous and respectful lady,it amazes me wen Gals on Nairaland think he is promoting stupidity,its high time Nigerian Ladies start learning some good marriage culture if not the current scenario of broken homes would only aggravate.

Can you define what submissiveness mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.