Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi (12527 Views)

Saudi Mufti: Suicide Bombers Are ‘criminals’ / “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) / There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Syenite(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2013
Good one Gumi. But start running for your life.

2 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by wisestman(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2013
dey should write this on a banner and hang it in front of every mosque...den i wld know dey are serious
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by vanstanzy(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
nnafather: What of those giving and supporting Amnesty? Where will they go to?

Good question!
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Gamji007: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
the_ripper2: Is he just getting a brain? I heard his father was a modern day terrorist preaching all sorts of hate against Christians. Well, fccuk u still Gumi and ur Jihadist religion.

The person wey swear for u don die! Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by SORTER: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2013
ANOTHER PRODUCT OF A NIGERIA FAILED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION.....OMASE O!
kopite: this sheik gumi is suicide bomber. he has succeeded in brainwashing lots of young muslims, radicalising and turning them against the government. lets see how his script turns out.

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Lilimax(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2013
2buff: Good to see some of them coming out boldly against this evil.
More of their religious leaders need to speak on this.
continually ignoring to speak on this is what permits their misguided youth to enlist in terrorism for lack of knowledge.
When will BUHARI come out and openly condemn the activites of Boko Haram. At this stage and level in his life, he should come out and tell Boko Haram that they are evil. It is then Nigerians will know that he does not support them.
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by SORTER: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2013
THAT WILL BE DONE PRONTO!.....ONLY WHEN UR 419 PASTORS CAN WRITE BOLDLY ON BANNERS THAT THEY ARE MILKING THERE CONGREGATION DRY.....OPONU AIYERADA!!!
wisestman: dey should write this on a banner and hang it in front of every mosque...den i wld know dey are serious

3 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by siddiq202(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2013
Syenite: Good one Gumi. But start running for your life.

This is not his first time of preaching against BH. He did in the past and they tried to kill him but fortunately for him by the grace of God, they did not succeed.

You are unaware of the ugly event because it wasn't church that BH targeted..

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Wizeboy(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2013
They are truly on their way to hell because they lack basic knowledge of ISLAM and never seek to know the true meaning of the Qur'an which they claim they follow.

The entire Quran, taken as a complete text, gives a message of hope, faith, and peace to people. The overwhelming message is that peace is to be found through faith in God, and justice among fellow human beings. Have they forgotten about the verse where Almighty Allah said THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION. OR they never read their own Qur'an to the following verses:

Invite all to the way of your Lord
with wisdom and beautiful preaching.
And argue with them
in ways that are best and most gracious...
And if you punish,
let your punishment be proportional
to the wrong that has been done to you.
But if you show patience, that is indeed the best course.
Be patient, for your patience is from God.
And do not grieve over them,
or distress yourself because of their plots.
For God is with those who restrain themselves,
and those who do good.
Quran 16:125-128

The recompense for an injury
is an injury equal thereto (in degree),
but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,
his reward is due from God,

for God loves not those who do wrong.
But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves
after a wrong done to them,
against such there is no cause of blame.
The blame is only against those who oppress men
with wrongdoing and insolently transgress
beyond bounds through the land,
defying right and justice.
For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).
But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,
that would truly be an affair of great resolution.
Quran 42:40-43

Almighty God will continue to guide us aright.

4 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2013
Rukemi291:

Kai, i shake my head for your level of understanding of a simple passage. If Muslims condemn Boko boys, u guys will still rigmarole and say we didn't condemn them. Haba, is there anything Humans can do to satisfy Humans?

In short, give me your WAEC exam number let me check your result.
lol u made him
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by hikmoj(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2013
Rukemi291:

Kai, i shake my head for your level of understanding of a simple passage. If Muslims condemn Boko boys, u guys will still rigmarole and say we didn't condemn them. Haba, is there anything Humans can do to satisfy Humans?

In short, give me your WAEC exam number let me check your result.
no do wahala scrutinize his result na 'olodo'parent of f9 dem all be
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by hikmoj(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Hahahaha! Coachie telling his boys to not score goals![/size]
so u're among his boys if not hw did u knw he is their coach.
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by jawjaw1: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2013
Lets just hope and pray his condemnation of these cancerous evil continues.
And also that his people listen and heed his advice.
Chikena!
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by juman(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2013
Tolexander: [size=20pt]I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide![/size]DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN

seems she doesn't want to go to hell. I now understand her reason!

grin grin
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by topmostg: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2013
kopite: this sheik gumi is suicide bomber. he has succeeded in brainwashing lots of young muslims, radicalising and turning them against the government. lets see how his script turns out.
you see your damn life? Omugo oshi!
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by naptu2: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by ABsI1: 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2013
goathead-brainless head
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by grabdbull: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
Destination Of All Suicide Bombers Is Hell, Sheik Gumi Says

By SaharaReporters, New York

Hell is the destination of all suicide bombers, fearless cleric Sheik Ahmad Mahmud Gumi warned today in a sermon SaharaReporters monitored in New York.

He pointed out that while young men commit suicide, they ought to reflect that those leaders who send them to their deaths do not commit suicide or send their children to die in the same way.

Gumi who has been critical of the Boko Haram sect, said in the sermon: “The prophet – Salawatullahi alaihi- is a mercy for mankind. He said the way to Paradise is easy for those that follow his path. He said: “everybody in my Ummah is going to enter the paradise except he who refuses. They said (the companions): oh messenger of Allah, who will refuse? He said: whoever obeys me enter the paradise and whoever disobeys me he has indeed re...fused” Al-Bukhari.”

In an important sermon that has implications for violent Islamic sects that use suicide bombing as a key tool, Gumi offered the message that those that agree to use themselves as bombs do more than die in vain.

“Despite this ease of entering Paradise, those that commit suicide for whatever reason have guaranteed for themselves the Hell Fire forever,” he said.

He called on the faithful to be aware that nobody should deceive them to take their own lives, [size=14pt]saying that real Jihad is fought to either win or get martyrdom.
[/size]

I.e. Don't kill yourself, but die fighting! Extremism is extremism. One extremist badmouthing another doesn't make him less of an extremist.

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by 9jauk: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Sounds too good to be true, I'm suspecting maybe Shara reporters web has been hack into, this Sheik can't be trusted, have read volume s of articles and videos of his sermons ain't confused enough if is up to any good, I hope Nigeria will split I my generation enough is enough, na by force, kilode******
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by nelxsantos(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
He called on the faithful to be aware that nobody should deceive them to take their own lives, saying that real Jihad is fought to either win or get martyrdom.

“The shahada is gotten when killed by enemy action,” he said. “Allah said: ‘Let those Fight In the cause of Allah who sell the life of This world for the Hereafter to Him who fighteth In the cause of Allah,- whether He is slain or gets victory - soon shall we give Him a reward of great (value). ” Q4/74.May Allah continue to guide us all to the straight path.”

Continuing, Sheik Gumi quoted Anas: “If not for my hearing the prophet – alaihis Salam- saying: Do not wish for death I would wish for it” Al-Bukhari. People are forbidden to wish for death talks less of committing suicide. Islam is a practicable religion. We are required to do what we can do and leave the rest to the Al-Mighty. “So fear Allah As much As ye can; listen and obey and spend In charity for the benefit of your own soul and those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- They are the ones that achieve prosperity.” Q64/16.

“Whoever therefore will be taken by fanaticism or sickness or depression to kill himself, he has condemned himself to eternity in the Hell fire, May Allah Save us from it. Muslim narrated from Abu Huraira who said: the messenger of Allah said: “whoever will kill himself with an iron, then he would be tormented with his iron in his hand injuring his belly continuously in Hell Fire forever. And whoever will drink poison and then kill himself, he will continue sipping the poison in the Hell fire forever. And whoever fall from a rock then kills himself, He will continue falling in the Hell fire forever”.

He stressed that whoever will explode himself with explosives for whatever reason or disguise will also continue to be in his explosion in hellfire forever, stressing that this is what the hadith teaches. Suicides, he warned, are tormented by the same means they employ to kill themselves.

“Today we see young men killing themselves with explosives in the name of Jihad yet they never reflect that those ‘leaders‘ that send them to such adventure never commit suicide nor send their children to commit it.”
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by naptu2: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am not and have never been a fan of Sheikh Gumi and his father (I remember what his father said about the Dimka Coup, that made General Danjuma panic), however he has been consistent on this Boko Haram issue (from day one), condemning both the terrorists and government's approach to combating them.

Sheikh Abubakar Mahmud Gumi
www.nairaland.com/attachments/897822_a20Sheikh20Abubakar20Mahmud20Gumi_jpg067acc37153d9602cf03e13e0ed01088

Sheikh (Dr) Ahmad Abubakar Gumi
www.nairaland.com/attachments/897823_Sheikh20Dr20Ahmad20Abubakar20Gumi_jpg436157810c2c9df2bcd083d5382dafb5

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by harmless011: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good sermon Gumi
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by ecosanders: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
SORTER: THAT WILL BE DONE PRONTO!.....ONLY WHEN UR 419 PASTORS CAN WRITE BOLDLY ON BANNERS THAT THEY ARE MILKING THERE CONGREGATION DRY.....OPONU AIYERADA!!!
Dont mind d he-goat o jare!, he want Buhari 2 cm n tell hm personaly dat he condemn BH, dullard hw many time wil he n odas do dat, where is Sheik Jafar?, u cnt even kw who he was, many clerics hav speak up n die, many r stil speaking up, Emir of Anka, Gumi etc r stil talking. Did u ppl even think BH gv a f*ck abt condemnation?
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by BetaThings: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2013
ebamma: talk is cheap
So what are you doing on Nairaland? Action?
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by TableLeg(m): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Standard!
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Omen100(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
I am kind of like thinking outlaud right now , please I don't want any insult or abuse from anyone because I am only trying to ask a foolish question which requires an answer & now my question-:
with the high demand of virgins by those late & still alive boko haramist, does it mean that, any girl that died a virgin will be willed to those late suicides bombers in the after life?
Please I need to know so that I can start to discourage young girls not to die being virgins because it will another form or way of curtailing these boko haram menace.

What do you guys think about it?
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by BetaThings: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
phreakabit: [size=18pt]Hahahaha! Coachie telling his boys to not score goals?[/size]

Maybe they will listen to him. But yours is worse

Dawdy: If u saw an igbo Muslim, you people would kill him or what?

phreakabit:

[size=18pt]Lets not ask questions with obvious answers. . . . [/size]
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by BetaThings: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
akthedream: He goat bears?.[s]Well your so called God's(Jesus) bear bear long pass him own..Wetin u go come call Jesus bear bear[/s]..you are a silly hypocrite.

Let us not join them in that route. Their standard is different from ours. Let us rise above that level
You will see them talking about Muslims praying with their face to the ground. Jesus did the same, but they don't know or they forget

Ponder over this
1. Why do you think some Christians don't like Muslim Scholars who speak against Boko Haram?
2. If ALL Muslims accepted what this Sheik is saying, do you think ALL Christians would be happy?
In other words, do you think if Boko Haram actually ceased fighting ALL Christians would be happy?
3. Why do you think some Christians contradict Islamic scholars who clarify issues and declare that they are lying?
4. When they do contradict such scholars, are they not telling Boko Haram that they (BH) are right and should continue fighting

There are various interests in this crisis. I can assure you that some people would not like it to end. At least not before 2015. Just watch. May Allah spare our lives.

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by ikweremilitant: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
2buff: Good to see some of them coming out boldly against this evil.
More of their religious leaders need to speak on this.
continually ignoring to speak on this is what permits their misguided youth to enlist in terrorism for lack of knowledge.
wat!am I dreaming, is dat not shrek gunmi wait wait wait I don't rember oluwole or toronto printing quran so were did he read dose vetses from.
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by vikkydollar(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dr Gumi thank u 4 the message with quotes 4rm both d quran nd hadiths,pls send this same message to NTA so the can air it 4 these Boko boys continously because a man is a product of what he hears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" / The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / Why I Should Take A Second Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.