Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,592 members, 7,968,721 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:54 AM

Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] (11175 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123! / Hapy Birthday To Adaobi123! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Any plans as the Romance sections NEXT Rated Winner? What about advice for upcoming newbies?[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]That's lovely to hear. And of course they'd notice. If you weren't interesting than they wouldn't have noticed grin[/size]

grin grin I guess they did.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Any plans as the Romance sections NEXT Rated Winner? What about advice for upcoming newbies?[/size]

Plans ? Possibly to open more threads in the romance section and giving constructive advice to the @op

Newbies - Dont be afraid of the strong/weird personalities online - they dey here plenty. Throw yourself onto the forum and you wont regret one bit tongue wink
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123: Plans ? Possibly to open more threads in the romance section and giving constructive advice to the @op

Newbies - Dont be afraid of the strong/weird personalities online - they dey here plenty. Throw yourself onto the forum and you wont regret one bit tongue wink

[size=13pt]Ha! The bolded is very true.[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]I'm one of two mods in the Celebrity section. I hope you didn't think you can escape our interview session without a few amebotic kweshuns grin

Favorite Romancelander(s)? Least favorite? Why?

If you can take a Romancelander out or be taken out by one, who and why?!?![/size]

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I'm one of two mods in the Celebrity section. I hope you didn't think you can escape our interview session without a few amebotic kweshuns grin

Favorite Romancelander(s)? Least favorite? Why?

If you can take a Romancelander out or be taken out by one, who and why?!?![/size]

grin grin grin

Let me start with my least fav. Mr Cork ! That guy, with his light skin shiz, but the guy is funny though. grin

My fav has be to Ijele-igbo that guy has got some good threads cool check him out tongue

If I had to take someone out it will have to be Idowuogbo ! That girl is craaazzzzzzyyyyyyy ! I just love her razzness and the way she mixes Yoruba and pidgin. Thats wazzap. cool

Also CFCfan. Hes cute kiss

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin

Let me start with my least fav. Mr Cork ! That guy, with his light skin shiz, but the guy is funny though. grin

My fav has be to Ijele-igbo that guy has got some good threads cool check him out tongue

If I had to take someone out it will have to be Idowuogbo ! That girl is craaazzzzzzyyyyyyy ! I just love her razzness and the way she mixes Yoruba and pidgin. Thats wazzap. cool

How does this increase my chances of taking a wifey to mama. Damn! sad
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
D-Explorer:

tongue

upload your pic, lemme analyse you !

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
D-Explorer:

[size=13pt]Chei, see rejection.[/size]

adaobi123: grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Na wa, it seems like all the ladies love CFCfan o. Who was the olodo that said girls don't like good/nice guys? Even 190 and others go dey form "swithat" now lol.[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
D-Explorer:

Dont worry, I have love for everyone tongue
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Soooooooooooooooo, that wraps up the interview with our very own Adaobi123! She's smart, beautiful, an aspiring pharmacist, altruistic... what else could one ask for? Nne, expect some heavy pm's soon lol.

I'll go ahead and leave the floor open for anyone who wants to ask the NEXT Rated Winner their own questions. For now, Dx, over to you lol.[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Na wa, it seems like all the ladies love CFCfan o. Who was the olodo that said girls don't like good/nice guys? Even 190 and others go dey form "swithat" now lol.[/size]

CFCfan is a gentleman
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Soooooooooooooooo, that wraps up the interview with our very own Adaobi123! She's smart, beautiful, an aspiring pharmacist, altruistic... what else could one ask for? Nne, expect some heavy pm's soon lol.

I'll go ahead and leave the floor open for anyone who wants to ask the NEXT Rated Winner their own questions. For now, Dx, over to you lol.[/size]

grin grin grin I receive pm's everyday !

thanks ogugua, I enjoyed the interview smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Dont worry, I have love for everyone tongue
My mama told me that line is dangerous! grin
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
D-Explorer:

My mama told me that line is dangerous! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my love is different tongue wink
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Keziehenry(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Ada am so hapi u won. I hv bn praying dat onila shld not win cos d babe is so saucy.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Soooooooooooooooo, that wraps up the interview with our very own Adaobi123! She's smart, beautiful, an aspiring pharmacist, altruistic... what else could one ask for? Nne, expect some heavy pm's soon lol.

Beautiful job done our very own delectable Ogugua. Yeah! The floor is for the audience. That's right, if you've got a logical question to ask The NEXT Rated Award WINNER - ADAOBI. Please go ahead! smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123: grin grin grin I receive pm's everyday !

thanks ogugua, I enjoyed the interview smiley

[size=13pt]They'll double in quantity then lol. I'm glad you did smiley[/size]
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
Keziehenry: @Ada am so hapi u won. I hv bn praying dat onila shld not win cos d babe is so saucy.

I like onila. Shes a cool chick cool
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
Keziehenry: @Ada am so hapi u won. I hv bn praying dat onila shld not win cos d babe is so saucy.
Got a question for her?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by spikesC(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
D-Explorer:

Beautiful job done our very own delectable Ogugua. Yeah! The floor is for the audience. That's right, if you've got a logical question to ask The NEXT Rated Award WINNER - ADAOBI. Please go ahead! smiley

Questions for her:

Have you ever made someone cry?

if yes,
what happened?
what did it feel like?
what did you feel later on?

if no?
Can you cook undecided
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by IZUKWU(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Obiada, which part of awka are you from.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
spikes C:

Questions for her:

if yes,
what happened?
what did it feel like?

if no?
Can you cook undecided

Made someone cry ?

I made my mum cry. A good reason though.

I passed my GCSEs - like WAEC

My teachers underestimated my ability.

But I showed them. cool cool cool

I can cook tongue but Im still learning how to cook soups.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
spikes C:

Questions for her:

if yes,
what happened?
what did it feel like?

if no?
Can you cook undecided
Question NOTED! Over to ADAOBI smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
IZUKWU: Obiada, which part of awka are you from.

Mbaukwu tongue
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
IZUKWU: Obiada, which part of awka are you from.
Question NOTED!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Inik(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Adaobi is a nice lady and she seems like someone that has a cheerful personality. I hope she stays that way smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Inik: Adaobi is a nice lady and she seems like someone that has a cheerful personality. I hope she stays that way smiley

awwww thank you hun smiley smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by DExplorer1: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
More questions to ask? Audience, you've the floor smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

o gashhhhh grin

Well from Awka, Anambra state cool
I'm located in London, Uk
I am currently domiciled in London, UK, or I live in London, UK.
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it embarassed
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm sorry, I couldn't help it embarassed

my bad tongue smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

I like onila. Shes a cool chick cool
Wow, you like Nairaland's Miss Shallow and Vapid herself. How lovely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend / He's Jealous?! What In God's Name For?! / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.