Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,731 members, 7,938,272 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] (11131 Views)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123! / Hapy Birthday To Adaobi123! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 20, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]So does George W Bush lol.[/size]
But Obi is better than GWB undecided
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by EzePromoe: 5:15am On Apr 20, 2013
CFCfan:

Eze Promoe will provide one for u grin
Always following Modella bumper to bumper, me sef don dey view you for HD PVR o.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Always following Modella bumper to bumper, me sef don dey view you for HD PVR o.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by EzePromoe: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

Hope say your selling point never hike wink
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by EzePromoe: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2013
CFCfan:
But Obi is better than GWB undecided
Does Bush still have any government post he's currently handling?
Any latest news from Bombston?
Is that the new Maiduguri in the U.S?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Does Bush still have any government post he's currently handling?
Any latest news from Bombston?
Is that the new Maiduguri in the U.S?

The 2nd suspect has surrendered to the Police. He is currently receiving treatment at a hospital. Thereafter, he will be charged to court.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by EzePromoe: 5:49am On Apr 20, 2013
CFCfan:

The 2nd suspect has surrendered to the Police. He is currently receiving treatment at a hospital. Thereafter, he will be charged to court.
Who is the suspect?
Is he Kabiru Sokoto or Kabiru Boston?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Who is the suspect?
Is he Kabiru Sokoto or Kabiru Boston?

His name is Dzohkhar Tsarnaev, originally from Russia. He became a naturalized US citizen last year, ironically on Sept 11.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by dopeJemi: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella:
you think say na everybody dey secondary school like you? tongue grin

TFU!
grin grin angry grin tongue
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2013
CFCfan: E remain Peter Obi cheesy

Useless man
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella: wtf? adaobi don turn celeb overnight...shior!! grin grin

cool cool grin
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2013
Congrats adaobi123
You deserved it.

Nice interview there, you killed it.
Wishing Good luck babe kiss
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2013
Br3nd4: Congrats adaobi123
You deserved it.

Nice interview there, you killed it.
Wishing Good luck babe kiss

thank you hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella:
In case he decides to fly you to Dubai, tag this sister along. grin

alright sis cool
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2013
Whoa, I've missed this much already.

Congrats Adaobi.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2013
HQ: Whoa, I've missed this much already.

Congrats Adaobi.

tenks smiley
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Worldlife: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Congratulation dear!
my question: can u describe the type of man u desir in ur future life
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Worldlife: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Congratulation dear!
my question: can u describe the type of man u desire in ur future life
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Worldlife: Congratulation dear!
my question: can u describe the type of man u desire in ur future life

weellllll

Tall, dark and handsome tongue
He has to be educated (I aint marrying no moto park man grin tongue)
Religious
The obvious things like caring, kind, loving
To be able to speak his native language (preferably Igbo)so that he can teach my children - my spoken Igbo is rubbish tongue
The list could go on forever..........
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

weellllll

Religious
To be able to speak his native language (preferably Igbo)so that he can teach my children - my spoken Igbo is rubbish tongue

hahahahaha!! I feel you on that one, not that my spoken Igbo is totally crap but I don't think I can teach it to anybody talk more of my kids.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! I feel you on that one, not that my spoken Igbo is totally crap but I don't think I can teach it to anybody talk more of my kids.

yeah same here, I just hope theres someone out there tongue
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Afam4eva(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella:
Why are you using my font color?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Afam4eva(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:
Have you lived in any Igbo state for up to 2 years before?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:

tongue

I never knew green belonged to you tongue
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Afam Afam, I should be asking you that. Why are you suddenly copying me?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Afam4eva(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella:
Afam Afam, I should be asking you that. Why are you suddenly copying me?
I think i have to use another shade of green.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Have you lived in any Igbo state for up to 2 years before?

I lived in Enugu for 2 and half years for secondary school. We hardly had Igbo lessons because our teacher was always sick and the majority of the time people spoke English to each other
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
or another font.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Afam4eva(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

I lived in Enugu for 2 and half years for secondary school. We hardly had Igbo lessons because our teacher was always sick and the majority of the time people spoke English to each other
Did you live inside providence?
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Did you live inside providence?

yes, na boarding school
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
ooiii, can you even read this? too bright.
Re: Exclusive Interview With Adaobi123, NEXT Rated Winner [LIVE] by Worldlife: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

weellllll

Religious

Lol...... U are different, typical naija galz does not care whether u u ar agbero(bus driver)cheesy or nt, if u can satisfy their demand no wahala8-)

grin
adaobi123:

weellllll

Religious

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Penny Lover! / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.