Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,802 members, 7,938,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell (14981 Views)

MASSOB Accuses Uwazuruike For N4b Fraud & Expel Him - See Datials / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by FSU: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
Nigeria has become a comedy
Niger Delta Amnesty
Boko Haram Amnesty
MASSOB Amnesty
OPC amnesty/oil pipeline contract

All in Nigeria happening at the same time

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Clerverly: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
When some of us the Igbos on this forum said and continue to say, that the present day Igbo leaders are political contractors/jobbers, GEJ apologists and asz lickers called us "efulefu". I will like to ask, where are those political hoodlums? Insincere9igerian, targah, Point B, Gboss4sure, dede "otu" etal and the Always- Disguising Bigot Afam4eva

The day Igbos adopted jonathan as "our" political son was the day the coffin was nailed. If we are experiencing this under our own Goodluck Ebele Sopuruchukwu Afamkaego Azikiwe, what would happen when Sanusi Buhari Ahmed Tinubu ascends the throne shm! sorry Uwazuruike you are going to rot in jail and nothing would happen!

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Komedy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Such an insenstive govt,why raise Uwazuruike's issue at dis moment of unrest.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by kneatswan: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
just a pasing glance
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by antiembezzle: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: In response to article,

Igbo nation or Biafra or whatever we should call it has been broken and irrevocably divided. Your sons have so much of themselves invested and commited to other territories that they are constantly intimidated by the fear of parting from or loosing those investments and are therefore unwilling to trade or sacrifice their personal gain for a tribal cause, given the wisdom of 1967. So this Igbo youth call will only be answered and carried out in East. Your brothers in West and North dare not start trouble in those regions if their established successes is valuable to them.

Moreover, this is a coward call. Soon as the trial start the demand will change and they will release another media cry threatening to cause trouble if uwazuruike is convicted. Then soon as he is convicted, another cry to cause trouble if he is imprisoned. When picture of him eating "national beans" is released, it will be followed by threats of if he dies in prison. These clowns only have cries and loudness......they can bark but they are toothless.

Their teeth has been uprooted and implanted in different regions, separated from a bunch and given individual successes thus deflating and neutralizing their sense of collectivism and unity......which was never strong and cohesive to begin with.

yeye COWARDS!! angry
your analysis are not true and worst still you ended the sentence senselessly with your father's name- 'yeye cowards'... Those doing this are only out to ruin GEJ's political career should they succeed in this grand insanity. 'Cos like the birds knows, if the east is split, the centre will most definitely be overturned to our drug cartel goons led by tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by thompson56(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ok
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by PHIPEX(m): 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: In response to article,

Igbo nation or Biafra or whatever we should call it has been broken and irrevocably divided. Your sons have so much of themselves invested and commited to other territories that they are constantly intimidated by the fear of parting from or loosing those investments and are therefore unwilling to trade or sacrifice their personal gain for a tribal cause, given the wisdom of 1967. So this Igbo youth call will only be answered and carried out in East. Your brothers in West and North dare not start trouble in those regions if their established successes is valuable to them.

Moreover, this is a coward call. Soon as the trial start the demand will change and they will release another media cry threatening to cause trouble if uwazuruike is convicted. Then soon as he is convicted, another cry to cause trouble if he is imprisoned. When picture of him eating "national beans" is released, it will be followed by threats of if he dies in prison. These clowns only have cries and loudness......they can bark but they are toothless.

Their teeth has been uprooted and implanted in different regions, separated from a bunch and given individual successes thus deflating and neutralizing their sense of collectivism and unity......which was never strong and cohesive to begin with.

yeye COWARDS!! angry

You have left the substance of the issue and chosen to engage in fabrications. Personally, I don't see the FG trying Uwazurike because it could have a grave implication for the country. It's against every known ethics to pardon the leaders of the likes of deadly Boko Haram and turn around to try the leader of a non-violent group for treason, It's tantamount to waking a sleeping lion except if our leaders prefer violence to peace. I believe the supreme court just delivered judgement on a case that has been pending for years unfortunately, current events in the country has over-taken the relevance of that judgement.

Mind you, no sensible person will pray for a replica of what is happening in the North to happen in the East but don't ever think Nigeria will survive it if it happens. Boko haram has not touched anywhere in the south yet we are in this mess how much more when the south joins the crusade; the spiral effect will engulf both the South south and the South-west. moreso, if they try Uwazurike today, how are you sure the OPC leaders will be spared tomorrow?

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Eazeee(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
oluomad: I pity these hungry massob members!!
If ur papa dey dia better go and warn him!!

Am an igbo man but I can assure u that these Massob guys are hungry men, their gun sef no fit contain more dan one bullet!!

am from d middle belt region(north central) but i support d Igbos on dis. Sentiment aside,It seems Nigerian govt dont even know who there real enemies are. D stewpid Hausa fulani northern leaders who are d spokesmen n sponsors of Boko Haram dat has been commiting a lot of atrocities against Nigerians n Nigeria yet d govt is begging 2 offer dem amnesty despite d kilin of thousans of nigerians. How many people has dis crop of Massob leaders killed? Yet dey are d ones 2 b tried 4 Treason while Boko Haram wil b givin amnesty what an irony. Those that live by d sword must die by d sword,Massob has been 2 simple 2 me. Those smelling hausa fulani terrorist wud soon b send b send by d clueless govt 2 an oversea training wit oil money from d south after all d bombings while many of us working hard 4 d govt for some years now cannot even get a local training 2 attend. God purnish those dat tink dey can force dia terrorist religion down our throat while Jona watch wit mouth agape helplessly

13 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by OuchDaddy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
*sighs............The Yoruba's have a Leaders (Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc)...The hausa's got (Buhari, Atiku, IBB etc)...we igbo's have none left...(Since Ojukwu died)! All igbo political holders & supposed Leaders presently are mere cowards, & in as-much as it's crazy...d only person we could beat our chest to & say maybe he can be dat leader, is Orji Uzor Kalu..!(Although it's hard 2 believe tho)... Igbo's have suffered in this country & it's largely the fault of Ndi-igbo! If Massob are serious with this threats! Den I think/feel it's a welcome idea...Although, I'm not Interested as a youth to take up any arm ni!..our eastern leaders shattered everything!!
So on d topic of uwazuruike he should go & Rest..!
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by DeCleff(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
My Advise To Massob And Co On Attack Strategy

1) Major target should be the mosques and islamic centers.

2) Nigerian Army, police/SSS, Customs, and co should follow

3)Modernize ogbunigwe that can reach as far as Aso Rock, NASS, CBN office, Defence headquaters, National mosque to achieve these you can watch the film titled 24 season 6 and learn how to target far distance from those Russian guys

4)Destroy all federal pipeline in the South East.

If u guys can achieve all these the Nigeria will let Biafra be

Good Luck

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by rhymz(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
I doubt the Federal government understands the implication of daring to try Uwazurike for treason while murderers in the south-south and North are being chased around and placated with gifts of contracts. Make no mistake about this, the Eastern region is the lifeblood of this country, if Igbo youths decided to reign terror on everywhere in the region, Nigeria can kiss its existence good bye. Even if it means tribal wars in the east, be rest assured no Igbo person will sit back and watch some bigoted judges and government officials pour insults on our sensibilities. I dare the goons in the government to go ahead with the trial and watch Nigeria divide, this is not a matter militancy, this will be full tribal war in the eastern region by the time the activities of angry Igbo youth crosses into the south-south, maybe then the goons asking for his trial will have a rethink. Stewpid bigots, una no try OPC leaders, Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo, Bokoharam and the rest, na a group of disenchanted Igbo people with non-violent approach na im una quick wan try. . .make God punish all of una ancestors, because na Igbo man abi?

6 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Noise
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Marineetyon(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Coward toothless bull dogs making useless noise...the love of their ill gotten and blood money 'l not allow them to do anything...cheap criminals...remember your exits to south south 'l be short once again against you! Remain quiet forever - you greedy clowns...
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by firetrap(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ouch_Daddy: *sighs............The Yoruba's have a Leaders (Obasanjo, Tinubu, etc)...The hausa's got (Buhari, Atiku, IBB etc)...we igbo's have none left...(Since Ojukwu died)! All igbo political holders & supposed Leaders presently are mere cowards, & in as-much as it's crazy...d only person we could beat our chest to & say maybe he can be dat leader, is Orji Uzor Kalu..!(Although it's hard 2 believe tho)... Igbo's have suffered in this country & it's largely the fault of Ndi-igbo! If Massob are serious with this threats! Den I think/feel it's a welcome idea...Although, I'm not Interested as a youth to take up any arm ni!..our eastern leaders shattered everything!!
So on d topic of uwazuruike he should go & Rest..!

how foolish u are in spewing rubbish from ur trap, "if massob is serious with the threats then its a welcome idea". where will they carry out the "threats" = the east. who will be the victims of the "welcomed idea" of violence = easterners. don't be to quick to call for violence. besides the crimes he is being accused of are treasonable

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by funnyx(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
There is nothing wrong in seeking for self determination and seeking for it in a peaceful manner (as I've not heard that massob engages in any violent crime).However, I believe massob as it is now does not have the support of majority of Ibos, without a massive support from their kinsmen they' 'll continue to be seen as some bunch of disgruntled and jobless noise makers.

They should take a cue from Scottish National Party by trying to build a political party with nothing but 100% igbo nationalistic ideas. Their party should be able to control all Ibo states.Without being successful politically in igbo states, there is no way they can make any progress with the way they are going about their plans for secession.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Innodon(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
The problem Igbo people have is tht they are not always united. They can't fight for their right on a united front. The Government of Obasanjo is charging Uwazuruile for Treason while the Government of Goodluck Jonathan is granting amnesty to Boko Haram . Igbo don't have leaders but politicians who are only after their pockets. I pity my tribe ....
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by ekoilee: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Demdem:

Is it true that igbos are the lost but found tribe of isreal? Don't understand this Israeli flag they are brandishing. This must be a joke.

It's the usual identity crisis and eternal confusion. Today they are Nigerians, tomorrow they Japanese, after that they are Taiwanese, Koreans, Americans ...... on and on and on...

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by funnyx(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
DeCleff: My Advise To Massob And Co On Attack Strategy

1) Major target should be the mosques and islamic centers.

2) Nigerian Army, police/SSS, Customs, and co should follow

3)Modernize ogbunigwe that can reach as far as Aso Rock, NASS, CBN office, Defence headquaters, National mosque to achieve these you can watch the film titled 24 season 6 and learn how to target far distance from those Russian guys

4)Destroy all federal pipeline in the South East.

If u guys can achieve all these the Nigeria will let Biafra be

Good Luck

Ordinary people will suffer if that approach is taken and they may still not realise their secessionist ambition. By the way I find your reference to a war film and simplicity of your ideas very laughable.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by rhymz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
firetrap:

how foolish u are in spewing rubbish from ur trap, "if massob is serious with the threats then its a welcome idea". where will they carry out the "threats" = the east. who will be the victims of the "welcomed idea" of violence = easterners. don't be to quick to call for violence. besides the crimes he is being accused of are treasonable
God go Punish your mouth there. Fool. See how comfortable it is for you to claim his crimes are treasonable, make thunder striker your father and mother there, ediiooot. OPC, BokoHaram, and MEND that are busy killing people have no crime to answer to abi? Na satan go impregnate your mother, you swine.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Eazeee(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2013
D govt is only chasing shadows while hausa fulani boko haram is bombin n kilin innocent villagers @ night. Shame on Jona,shame on our leaders
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Is such trial reasonable at this point in time with all the tensions and insecurity around Seems some powerful interests are hell-bound on splitting this country anyhow.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by siffax(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
condralbede: Are U serious?
like serious,de only solution I see in dis case called Nigeria is dis-intigration.Thanks
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by superior1: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
I thought the Igbos secured a parcel of land in the United States, maybe they should move there en-mass and leave this yeye Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/194030/igbo-village-virginia-usa
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by OgbuefiNegro: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
PHIPEX:

You have left the substance of the issue and chosen to engage in fabrications. Personally, I don't see the FG trying Uwazurike because it could have a grave implication for the country. It's against every known ethics to pardon the leaders of the likes of deadly Boko Haram and turn around to try the leader of a non-violent group for treason, It's tantamount to waking a sleeping lion except if our leaders prefer violence to peace. I believe the supreme court just delievered judgement on a case that has been pending for years unfortunately, current events in the country has over-taken the relevance of that judgement.

Mind you, no sensible person will pray for a replica of what is happening in the North to happen in the East but don't ever think Nigeria will survive it if it happens. Boko haram has not touched anywhere in the south yet we are in this mess how much more when the south joins the crusade; the spiral effect will engulf both the South south and the South-west. moreso, if they try Uwazurike today, how are you sure the OPC leaders will be spared tomorrow?

here is the bottom line....

bokoharam are not seceeding, they dont hoist any foreign flag on the soil.
mend does not hoist a foreign flag

massob hoists biafran flag and thats a treasonable act and a felony.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Soso990240(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Marine*etyon:
Coward toothless bull dogs making useless noise...the love of their ill gotten and blood money 'l not allow them to do anything...cheap criminals...remember your exits to south south 'l be short once again against you! Remain quiet forever - you greedy clowns...
u no go mind ur business..must u comment on any thread? If u atended a higher institution,u should knw dat no 1 is 2 be underated..u no knw who be who..anythng can hapn.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by phreakabit(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
This Israel stuff is becoming embarrassing! Why can't some of us get it?! We are Igbos. . . Nothing more! We are not Israelis for goodness sake! This Israeli flag thing has just got to stop!

Anyway, if its trouble the government wants. . . . . Then I guess its only right we as Igbos give them a plate full of it, enough to last eternity!
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by confusion247(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
The most foolish group to exist on earth is MASSOB. Too much noise no action not even a knockout. Shame on the so called MASSOB. That's why I like boko haram, no threats but action.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Soso990240(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
I pity Goodluck..smpeople ar workin so hard 2 reduce his vote come 2015..dis is so politically motivatd.somepeople want igbos to see jonathan as a disapointment 2 d ibos,,and u knw wot will hpn if they succeed? No state 4 jonathan in d southeast zone 2015..dat is d fact.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by ikweremilitant: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
Joe50: no b igbo?
4get dem... na mouth dem get sad sad
yes na mouth dem get but they re d bravest tribe in nija

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Soso990240(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2013
confusion247: The most foolish group to exist on earth is MASSOB. Too much noise no action not even a knockout. Shame on the so called MASSOB. That's why I like boko haram, no threats but action.
u like them?
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Psylas(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
I jux love them holdin Israeli flag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections / Our Economy Failing Because Investors Know Buhari Not In Charge-bukola Saraki / Sanwo-Olu Signs ₦1.17 Trillion 2020 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.