Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,777 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell (14978 Views)

MASSOB Accuses Uwazuruike For N4b Fraud & Expel Him - See Datials / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by CyberG: 2:18am On Apr 23, 2013
rosebowl01: I don't get it; are they trying to create a world record for "the most threats issued with no subsequent action"? Well, Guinness is watching sha.
They will try him right there at your door step and nothing will happen.

LWTMB.....help ooo grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by gerald09(m): 2:29am On Apr 23, 2013
According the rest of Nigeria, "the igbo man will always have a price". Dis is jt 1 of dem weak treat, jt pay 1 or 2 of dem n u have already divided n conquered.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by OneNaira6: 2:54am On Apr 23, 2013
As usually, the yorubas are making the loudest noise on this matter like they do for everybody else. when others replicate the same behavior in their numerous ACN annoying articles, they cry foul and start shouting tribes this, tribes that. what a pathetic set of people. anyway, i love the reasoning sense of this people. During their numerous fights with what they called the 40 laptop, any project that started prior to GEJ administration but finish during GEJ administration, they scream GEJ have no hand in the project. now we see a persecution that started during OBJ administration, suggested by OBJ himself and was unfortunately approved by the judge during GEJ administration, all of a sudden, there usually GEJ have no hand in it mantra that we are used to does a double turn. amazing the type of reasoning we get from this people . honestly SW and north are two community i hate that lord luggard for putting us with. spits on the floor

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by OneNaira6: 2:55am On Apr 23, 2013
rosebowl01: I don't get it; are they trying to create a world record for "the most threats issued with no subsequent action"? Well, Guinness is watching sha.
They will try him right there at your door step and nothing will happen.

that would be OPC and MASSOB.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by COOLDUN: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2013
Eazee-e:

am from d middle belt region(north central) but i support d Igbos on dis. Sentiment aside,It seems Nigerian govt dont even know who there real enemies are. D stewpid Hausa fulani northern leaders who are d spokesmen n sponsors of Boko Haram dat has been commiting a lot of atrocities against Nigerians n Nigeria yet d govt is begging 2 offer dem amnesty despite d kilin of thousans of nigerians. How many people has dis crop of Massob leaders killed? Yet dey are d ones 2 b tried 4 Treason while Boko Haram wil b givin amnesty what an irony. Those that live by d sword must die by d sword,Massob has been 2 simple 2 me. Those smelling hausa fulani terrorist wud soon b send b send by d clueless govt 2 an oversea training wit oil money from d south after all d bombings while many of us working hard 4 d govt for some years now cannot even get a local training 2 attend. God purnish those dat tink dey can force dia terrorist religion down our throat while Jona watch wit mouth agape helplessly

God bless you my dear, it is true that when a wise fellow talks, foools would be known/differentiated. I have read a lot from the bigots who are busy abusing the Igbo tribe, some are even claiming to be Igbo with one of their impersonated profiles. Cowards are known when the real war begins. Recently a man openly revealed how OBJ killer squad killed Bola Ige and one other yoruba politcitian, i expected to hear reasonable comments from the brave yorubas but what i read was denial of the news and defense of OBJ. But today they are spitting their venomous poisons baking like dogs, in support of a trial of an innocent man who have never touched/harmed anyone.

Some fortunate almajiris with stolen phones/pc are also writing trash,in support of the same trial that will speedy up the breaking up of the country.If any Igbo fellow will prefer his/her assets to his life and the lives of his/her family and future generations, then he/she is not worthy of being addressed as a human being.Laziness has caused many Nigerians to be hoping on the abandoned properties of other tribes in case the country breaks up. Is it a bad thing to invest in another country? or because we are in one country that makes other people's investments to be targets whenever there is crisis/break up?

You can never underrate your fellow human being just because you have been expecting him/her to take a lead in the crisis. Fight is never fixed nor planned ,it is only provoked. MEND,Boko Haram took time to begin their fights with the country, today they are celebrated and hailed as heroes, no one can easily predict the MASSOB's strenght/weakness as in Nigeria everything is possible.

I sincerely commend your comment and hail your wisdom. Keep up your truth for it will lead you to an eternal life, do not mind the people who reason with their anu.s . Once upon a time begins a story, no man is a coward when it comes to defend himself and his family. MASSOB/Igbos has been over underrated , and that is a very big problem lying down some where.

The main Cowards are the people who collected money and abandoned their brother to die in the Jail. They bragged to bring down the sky then but nothing happened. No one has the monopoly of wisdom and violence. Thank you once again for your wise and prudent comment, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by OneNaira6: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2013
oluamid:

So in effect, you are saying they should go on and risk their lives while you continue the battle cry sitting comfortable behind ur PC/phone?
Wise man.

oh shut up. I'm saying they should stop using their fist to fight back and respond back the same way MEND did when the FG disregarded the fact they were a peaceful organization. MEND is now a thorn in the Nigerian government back and who turned them that way? FG. history repeating itself they are yet again repeating the same situation to another peaceful organization. They are once again, stupidly creating another fiture thorn in their backs
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 23, 2013
One_Naira: As usually, the yorubas are making the loudest noise on this matter like they do for everybody else. when others replicate the same behavior in their numerous ACN annoying articles, they cry foul and start shouting tribes this, tribes that. what a pathetic set of people. anyway, i love the reasoning sense of this people. During their numerous fights with what they called the 40 laptop, any project that started prior to GEJ administration but finish during GEJ administration, they scream GEJ have no hand in the project. now we see a persecution that started during OBJ administration, suggested by OBJ himself and was unfortunately approved by the judge during GEJ administration, all of a sudden, there usually GEJ have no hand in it mantra that we are used to does a double turn. amazing the type of reasoning we get from this people . honestly SW and north are two community i hate that lord luggard for putting us with. spits on the floor

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 23, 2013
COOLDUN:

God bless you my dear, it is true that when a wise fellow talks, foools would be known/differentiated. I have read a lot from the bigots who are busy abusing the Igbo tribe, some are even claiming to be Igbo with one of their impersonated profiles. Cowards are known when the real war begins. Recently a man openly revealed how OBJ killer squad killed Bola Ige and one other yoruba politcitian, i expected to hear reasonable comments from the brave yorubas but what i read was denial of the news and defense of OBJ. But today they are spitting their venomous poisons baking like dogs, in support of a trail of an innocent man who have never touched/harmed anyone.

Some fortunate almajiris with stolen phones/pc are also writing trash,in support of the same trial that will speedy up the breaking up of the country.If any Igbo fellow will prefer his/her assets to his life and the lives of his/her family and future generations, then he/she is not worthy of being addressed as a human being.Laziness has caused many Nigerians to be hoping on the abandoned properties of other tribes in case the country breaks up. Is it a bad thing to invest in another country? or because we are in one country that makes other people's investments to be targets whenever there is crisis/break up?

You can never underrate your fellow human being just because you have been expecting him/her to take a lead in the crisis. Fight is never fixed nor planned ,it is only provoked. MEND,Boko Haram took time to begin their fights with the country, today they are celebrated and hailed as heroes, no one can easily predict the MASSOB's strenght/weakness as in Nigeria everything is possible.

I sincerely commend your comment and hail your wisdom. Keep up your truth for it will lead you to an eternal life, do not mind the people who reason with their anu.s . Once upon a time begins a story, no man is a coward when it comes to defend himself and his family. MASSOB/Igbos has been over underrated , and that is a very big problem lying down some where.

The main Cowards are the people who collected money and abandoned their brother to die in the Jail. They bragged to bring down the sky then but nothing happened. No one has the monopoly of wisdom and violence. Thank you once again for your wise and prudent comment, keep it up.

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 23, 2013
To all my loud-mouthed ibo e-warriors. Good day to you.

Another battle lost on the www.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 23, 2013
So Igbo new name is Israel? I dont understand what Israel flag is doing with these jackass.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by ekoilee: 3:51am On Apr 23, 2013
jp philips:

like i advised someone abinitio, dont give them a reason to unite, a word is enough.
ask yourself, which tribe unites more during festivities??

So na yam abi okporoko festival go unite you to go battle? lmao

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by CyberG: 4:12am On Apr 23, 2013
One_Naira: As usually, the yorubas are making the loudest noise on this matter like they do for everybody else. when others replicate the same behavior in their numerous ACN annoying articles, they cry foul and start shouting tribes this, tribes that. what a pathetic set of people. anyway, i love the reasoning sense of this people. During their numerous fights with what they called the 40 laptop, any project that started prior to GEJ administration but finish during GEJ administration, they scream GEJ have no hand in the project. now we see a persecution that started during OBJ administration, suggested by OBJ himself and was unfortunately approved by the judge during GEJ administration, all of a sudden, there usually GEJ have no hand in it mantra that we are used to does a double turn. amazing the type of reasoning we get from this people . honestly SW and north are two community i hate that lord luggard for putting us with. spits on the floor

Thunder fire your dirty mouth and empty brain! Crime is crime...if the person involved was non-ibo, he should get the same treatment. It's called the LAW!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by musiwa24: 4:49am On Apr 23, 2013
drop the charge on this guy.. this is 8 years now.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by skyfall: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2013
Cowards!
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by hugafella(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2013
CyberG:

Thunder fire your dirty mouth and empty brain! Crime is crime...if the person involved was non-ibo, he should get the same treatment. It's called the LAW!

I'm happy you know about law. So from the happenings in Nigeria, should uwazulike reeally be tried for treason? Or ur hatred for the ibos have befuddled your judgment as usual on this one shey? I'm not surprised. What goes around comes around.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by hugafella(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2013
Nairalanders. Can there ever be objectivity on this forum? There seems to be a tribe that has lost every sense of judgment and objectivity and will do/ say anything to counter whatever is being done by another tribe.

You guys have left the real issue to start hurling abusive language at a whole race. Its usual and typical of this tribe to insult other tribes, while they sit on the fence and never take any stand. They don't see anything wrong with the way Nigeria is going and annoyingly believe the ibos should be in the same sinking ship with them.

All I can say here is that its a matter of time before their hypocrisy will catch up with them. The ibos have never been known to beg anyone for food or handouts, not even the FG, and they have carried on excellently well. Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Do you see the handwriting on the wall? A storm is gathering but some bush monkeys prefer sitting on tree branches and making fun of other tribes, trivializing issues instead of looking at the facts on ground, and proffering solutions.

What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by chi4ik(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2013
I laugh those under estimating MASSOB, if U̶̲̥̅̊ dout ΨђåƮ they can do, watch Biafra-Nigeria war. I pitty Nigeria because they are trying to wake a sleeping Anaconda.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by rhymz(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2013
This issue is being treated by Yoruba commentators here because it has not taken a violent phase. Hope una kukuma know how heartless and fearless an average Igbo thug can be, an average Igbo thug exert his wickedness without any resistence. And be very sure no Igbo man will kill a fellow Igbo just to make a point to the FG but I fear other tribes in the East, the Hausa being a potential target, government properties, and yes, other eastern tribes might be a recipient of any violence that will fall out of this. Igbo people are not Yorubas that can be easily pacified by Obas and backdoor agreement. If every young Igbo person should dare see the profitability of violence as a way to survival in this foolish country, Nigeria will have more than Bokoharam and MEND TO wORRY ABOUT. Like somebody has already said, just dont give us reasons to bind together and start wrecking havoc in this country, Igbos are no strangers to war or violence, this one no be about bombing of oil installations or randomly throwing bombs in a crowd while hiding somewhere to claim responsibility, it will be a full scale war similar to what is going on in Syria and the Congos, FG can decide to push the buttons, we are all watching.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by GoodNigerian: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2013
ddippset: iam not igbo, but i back them fully on this one.
Anytime people back them they start sucking thier fingers like babies. Stop backing them, they are no longer kids joor
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2013
Grant amnesty to Boko Haram and try the Massobians for treason!

Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!!

Nigeria is only hasting the hoisting of the Biafran flag.

Those issuing this threats made a mistake!

They should have allowed the trial to start first: then we can use it ridicule and cripple Nigeria!

Nigeria was never one country! It is not One County and will never be one country!.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Vansnickers: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2013
Demdem:

Is it true that igbos are the lost but found tribe of isreal? Don't understand this Israeli flag they are brandishing. This must be a joke.

LOL!!!

[img]http://www.indiewire.com/static/dims4/INDIEWIRE/eae5910/2147483647/thumbnail/680x478/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2F8f%2F1c9120b02811e1bcc4123138165f92%2Ffile%2FReEmerging.jpg[/img]

[img]http://igbocybershrine.files./2012/11/sudanese-refugees-in-israel-courtesy-tawer-ali.jpg?w=300&h=200[/img]
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: In response to article,

Igbo nation or Biafra or whatever we should call it has been broken and irrevocably divided. Your sons have so much of themselves invested and commited to other territories that they are constantly intimidated by the fear of parting from or loosing those investments and are therefore unwilling to trade or sacrifice their personal gain for a tribal cause, given the wisdom of 1967. So this Igbo youth call will only be answered and carried out in East. Your brothers in West and North dare not start trouble in those regions if their established successes is valuable to them.

Moreover, this is a coward call. Soon as the trial start the demand will change and they will release another media cry threatening to cause trouble if uwazuruike is convicted. Then soon as he is convicted, another cry to cause trouble if he is imprisoned. When picture of him eating "national beans" is released, it will be followed by threats of if he dies in prison. These clowns only have cries and loudness......they can bark but they are toothless.

Their teeth has been uprooted and implanted in different regions, separated from a bunch and given individual successes thus deflating and neutralizing their sense of collectivism and unity......which was never strong and cohesive to begin with.

yeye COWARDS!! angry
Your pessimissm is convincing but i tell ya that Nzeogwu and Ojukwu developed their 'successes' outside the eastern region, infact most of the people that had fought for the igbo cause actually were developed/had sown their teeth outside the eastern region.
It has been promulgated in the physical realm, even in the 'spiritual realm' that Nigeria will divide into progressive ppl/enterprising ppl and the others. And so shall it be.

And no amount of pessimissm will prevent that.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Desdola(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2013
This is madness. I pity for my Igbo brethens. After GEJ's administration granted pardon to corrupt officials, amnesty to MEND and now boko boys, why cant d same be applied 2 Uwazurike. Hope this is not a lip service by massob?
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by pulel(f): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2013
PDPwayoo: So Igbo new name is Israel? I dont understand what Israel flag is doing with these jackass.

D want to give BH another reason to kill their brothers in the north since d have affiliations wit Israel and BH most likely would identy with Palestine.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Desdola: This is madness. I pity for my Igbo brethens. After GEJ's administration granted pardon to corrupt officials, amnesty to MEND and now boko boys, why cant d same be applied 2 Uwazurike. Hope this is not a lip service by massob?

Jonathan is not responsible for the treason trial: the judiciary is!

They following the "laws" of Nigeria!

Lets wait and see what Jonathan will do.

My pity is not for Uwazurike because the trial will make him more popular and ridicule Nigeria! My pity is Jonathan who is boxed between the devil and the deep blue sea.

The clock is ticking, the Biafran flag will surely fly.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by OneNaira6: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2013
CyberG:

They really need to slap whoever that brought an illiterate like you to disturb the entire world. Never once have you made sense in any of your posts. mscheww. I'll play along and engage in your charade of "I made sense". first explain, how this your post correlate with what i talked about? i guess in your bigoted head my post was regarding OBJ decision as oppose to the double standard una display daily on this forum abi? two at least you call the man a criminal thus as you said crime is a crime. Now Care to give us an explanation why BH, an organization that killed thousands and who knows maybe millions of people, are begged to come collect free money while a man whose organization haven't killed any innocent being is being prosecuted for what? daring to advocate for his people to separate from the nation. an act that others have equally done, post biafra. hmmm only in Nigeria is a less crime seen as more important than terrorism. As I've said it before, Nigeria continue to repeat its mistake day by day. we all are watching them converting yet again another peaceful organization into a militant group.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2013
CyberG:

I will respond to this topic later but I had to chip in that although you sound gracious in your statements but most of the Ibos on this forum are NOT gracious at all! The demean Col. Fajuyi's sacrifice and danger to his own life in order not to abandon his C-in-C, boss and abuse him till today. If Nigeria wants to divide, so be it but the character of the ibos on this forum makes it expedient that they should just leave the SW as soon as the country divides! I am sure the northerners do not want them either and neither do the Niger Deltans. The seed of ungratefulness, constant abuse and insult of other Nigerians has come full circle and I am very sure, ibo land will be much worse off after the break-up. They will need access to the sea which they can't get - being landlocked will be a big problem. Their land is too small, no leadership, etc.
yorubas wey dey close to the sea, wetin dem don do to develop Nigeria? Nothing! So u see, its not by living close to the sea.
The west and north esp wey get vast lands, wetin dem don do for Nigeria's devt? Minimal, so u see, its not by land mass. U wan make i mention small sized beta countries for dis world?
The igbos are predominantly the ones exploiting and creating non govtal job opportunities in the country at the sea in the south and land in the north .
Whoever told u the igbos will like to merge with ur lot or even any other group in dis nation must be high on something. Stop consoling yourself, man.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by RealMccoy2(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2013
Yoruba Chameleons are at it again. Just recently OPC factions were fighting over oil pipeline contract yet they said their militants are united? Same hypocrites their Oba's betrayed Abiola for a token from Abacha.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by hotwax: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:
yorubas wey dey close to the sea, wetin dem don do to develop Nigeria? Nothing! So u see, its not by living close to the sea.
The west and north esp wey get vast lands, wetin dem don do for Nigeria's devt? Minimal, so u see, its not by land mass. U wan make i mention small sized beta countries for dis world?
The igbos are predominantly the ones exploiting and creating non govtal job opportunities in the country at the sea in the south and land in the north .
Whoever told u the igbos will like to merge with ur lot or even any other group in dis nation must be high on something. Stop consoling yourself, man.

Yes you are right. Dangote is igbo. Otedola, Adenugas are igbo.
Igbo also own MTN.
Igbo owns chevron.

In short Igbo owns the economy of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by rhymz(m): 8:52am On Apr 23, 2013
hotwax:

Yes you are right. Dangote is igbo. Otedola, Adenugas are igbo.
Igbo also own MTN.
Igbo owns chevron.

In short Igbo owns the economy of Nigeria
Your world outlook starts and ends in Yorubaland, little wonder you argue from a limited stand point. Dangote and Adenuga may be billionaires but we all know that majority of the Big time Jobs in Lagos are largely driven by non-Nigerians, Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, RSA, Europeans and Americans, come to the Southeast, that is a very sharp deviation, majority of the manufacturing businesses, and services are fully owned by Igbo people. The economy of the East is majority Igbo, from Onitsha to Aba to Portharcourt Igbo own very large scale businesses there. It is not just about a few people owning billions, we are talking about equitable distribution of wealth, Igbo land beats any other part of this country in that. Untill you leave Lagos which happens to be the lifevlood of the SW you will never know what happens in other parts, dont force your myopic arguments on others with wider interactions and more informed views, there are way more Nigerians not living in Lagos living very decent and comfortable life thab your almighty Lagos can provide. Go to places like Onitsha, Aba, Kaduna and Kano, you will realize it is not all about making the loudest noise afterall.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2013
Hot air. cheesy
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Parnassuss(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2013
Personally, If I have the chance to help Massob commit violence I might just do it. I believe now that that is the only thing Nigerians respect and react to, senseless random and savage violence that crushes everything in its path. Maybe that's what's necessary. Well we shall see...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Recruiting Youths With Loans – Nigerian Army / 2023: PDP Can Never Return To Power – Tinubu / Wike Visits Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.