Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,801 members, 7,938,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell (14980 Views)

MASSOB Accuses Uwazuruike For N4b Fraud & Expel Him - See Datials / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / MASSOB Disowns Uwazuruike For Supporting One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Katakore(m): 9:11am On Apr 23, 2013
Ignorance at its peak
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Yujin(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2013
This is the Nigeria we have been talking about and anyone who supports this we refer as a Nigerian.
Noted!
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Massob......easy!
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=32pt]IGBO JEWS AFTER :[/size]

[img]http://chikaoduahblog.files./2013/02/igbo-jews-9.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.bangitout.com/uploads/23nigerianjew.bmp[/img]
Paganism! hmmm.....
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by kingsline: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
The fear of an igboman is the begining of of wisdom for the FG
I tell even the US and british know the wraght of the igbos will bring this nation to his down fall believe it or not
they have been there before they know what it takes ......this clueless Jonathan might be the. last president of nigeria
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Ugo50: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
you what? to make bomb is easy now,so let them try one and they will get IT. So i will stop them. Try and see. I Here By send this to nigerian. we ARE HERE!!!!!! AND WE ARE WITING!!!
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Waw,so d jews walk around naked,in 1920s and 1930s.I see d connection already.Shalum to d imaginary jews(bush meats aka d ibo,iyamuri al-canivorous inventors of 419)
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by rhymz(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: Waw,so d jews walk around naked,in 1920s and 1930s.I see d connection already.Shalum to d imaginary jews(bush meats aka d ibo,iyamuri al-canivorous inventors of 419)
see this gwongworo chewing primitive Hausa 4cktard trying to make jest of a tribe that are way better than yours in every rammification. Wait until you are able to 3-square meal continiously for 1wk without begging thesame Igbo man you castigate. You better pick your bowl and stay in that corner of the street and wait for one generous okoro to drop you some naira notes, you ungrateful slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Iyamuri,i'm not a hausa man.Get that to ur tick skull.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

Yes you are right. Dangote is igbo. Otedola, Adenugas are igbo.
Igbo also own MTN.
Igbo owns chevron.

In short Igbo owns the economy of Nigeria
so employers don end? See ignorance bikonu.....
If your job employers are this countable, igbo employers arent, u hear?
Ur ppl wey no dey make their money themselves na im u come post.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
hotwax:

Yes you are right. Dangote is igbo. Otedola, Adenugas are igbo.
Igbo also own MTN.
Igbo owns chevron.

In short Igbo owns the economy of Nigeria
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 05, 2013
funnyx: There is nothing wrong in seeking for self determination and seeking for it in a peaceful manner (as I've not heard that massob engages in any violent crime).However, I believe massob as it is now does not have the support of majority of Ibos, without a massive support from their kinsmen they' 'll continue to be seen as some bunch of disgruntled and jobless noise makers.

They should take a cue from Scottish National Party by trying to build a political party with nothing but 100% igbo nationalistic ideas. Their party should be able to control all Ibo states.Without being successful politically in igbo states, there is no way they can make any progress with the way they are going about their plans for secession.
hang uwazurike on national tv and see if massob enjoys the support of majority of Igbos. Nigeria won't know what hit it. For my Igbo brodas who say they are war-weary and wont take up arms...u are not better than those biafran children that died so you may live in 1967-1970. u should be ashamed call urself igbos. Igbo has never been associated with cowardice...every TDH knows the cowardly ppl of nigeria...they carry it like tribal marks on their faces and they knw themselves.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by funnyx(m): 7:33pm On May 05, 2013
dozzybaba: hang uwazurike on national tv and see if massob enjoys the support of majority of Igbos. Nigeria won't know what hit it. For my Igbo brodas who say they are war-weary and wont take up arms...u are not better than those biafran children that died so you may live in 1967-1970. u should be ashamed call urself igbos. Igbo has never been associated with cowardice...every TDH knows the cowardly ppl of nigeria...they carry it like tribal marks on their faces and they knw themselves.

Na you sabi, wetin be my own? I've posted a very peaceful and realistic approach to self determination but if you believe in violence as an act of bravery carry go!
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by joeyfire(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2013
Ibrahim mr fish: Iyamuri,i'm not a hausa man.Get that to ur tick skull.

You must be one of those middle belt captives with Stockholm Syndrome. If you are not so educated like most slaves to the north, Stockholm syndrome means a case where the captive falls in love with his captor.

Ahmadu Bello swore to use u guys as slaves and I see it worked on some of you.
Re: MASSOB: Try Uwazuruike For Treason, Face Hell by jpphilips(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro:

To win a national battle you need cohesion and unity of the people. A successful trader in alaba or ladipo or sabon gari is united to his business and market. These markets are outside igboland and therefore puts him. n a political disadvantage to take up arms against the land from which his living and sustenance is begotten. the bloated mightiness of igbo is irrelevant and useless when ndigbos in lagos, kano, abuja, maiduguri are turning deaf ears to call for igbo nationalism.

sorry to disappoint you, immediately after the counter coup of 67 and the progroms that Ensued, it took the Ibos less than 3months to return and defend the home front, for a group of people who in their nature returns home en-masse annually, i don't believe you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Arrested Omisore: EFCC / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.