Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21667 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by slimghost(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2013
mikeansy:

Well if you know the History of the sentiment you are trying to tap into you will realise that in truth the Hausa man is as good as the Ijaw man as far as the civil war is concerned. So while people rejected Buhari when he squared up against GEJ . . . .if you take Buhari out of the equation the story becomes different and people will have other considerations.

GEJ is no good to Nigeria, he is no good to the East and I dont think anyone who truly know the history of Ndigbo will feel any tribal loyalty to Jonathan Goodluck!!!!!!!

So please do not tell stories you do not understand!

And in any case strong support from SS and SE alone will not re-elect GEJ. Fashola will take out the South West, North East and North West while the battle ground will be in the Middle belt!!!!!! Niger, Kwara and Kogi are not that anti-Muslim, they have no reason to be anti-Yoruba either . .. .

Sorry sir but you are not making much sense! Who is talking about tribal loyalty? I thought we were discussing the possibility of a yorubaman winning GEJ in SE? And pls don't think am being sentiment about it because its not even about the civil war. I have told you the popular feeling in the SE but you can believe whatever you choose to but bear it in mind that fashola can never win GEJ in SE not even with all the issues he's been having with igbos in lagos. I like Fashola a lot but am a realist and I say things the way they are. Sentiments neither affect nor move me. Gudnite

And to be honest it is a disgrace that the only claim you GEJ supporters have to his re-election is assuming the worst in Nigerians. May GEJ be humiliated at the polls in 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by slimghost(m): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2013
mikeansy:

Well if you know the History of the sentiment you are trying to tap into you will realise that in truth the Hausa man is as good as the Ijaw man as far as the civil war is concerned. So while people rejected Buhari when he squared up against GEJ . . . .if you take Buhari out of the equation the story becomes different and people will have other considerations.

GEJ is no good to Nigeria, he is no good to the East and I dont think anyone who truly know the history of Ndigbo will feel any tribal loyalty to Jonathan Goodluck!!!!!!!

So please do not tell stories you do not understand!

And in any case strong support from SS and SE alone will not re-elect GEJ. Fashola will take out the South West, North East and North West while the battle ground will be in the Middle belt!!!!!! Niger, Kwara and Kogi are not that anti-Muslim, they have no reason to be anti-Yoruba either . .. .

And to be honest it is a disgrace that the only claim you GEJ supporters have to his re-election is assuming the worst in Nigerians. May GEJ be humiliated at the polls in 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry sir but you are not making much sense! Who is talking about tribal loyalty? I thought we were discussing the possibility of a yorubaman winning GEJ in SE? And pls don't think am being sentimental about it because its not even about the civil war. I have told you the popular feeling in the SE but you can believe whatever you choose to but bear it in mind that fashola can never win GEJ in SE not even with all the issues he's been having with igbos in lagos. I like Fashola a lot but am a realist and I say things the way they are. Sentiments neither affect nor move me. Again only a toddler in politics will think that Fashola would get block votes from the core Northern which is almost controlled by PDP. It quite shows your political inexperience if you believe PDP northern Govenors would try to canvass votes for an APC member of non hausa/fulani extraction. Stop analyzing politics with sentiments sir. Gudnite
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by shurlermoz(m): 12:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Emmadani: is it dat u are any better dan GEJ?Can u do any better than him?Ogbono

So GEJ is the best in your shambolic life? Its quite obvious.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 04, 2013
shurlermoz:

So GEJ is the best in your shambolic life? Its quite obvious.
if u are beta dan him stand up n go n contest election so u can do beta dan him.Bagalizard

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens / Aisha Wakil: I Stopped The Bombing A Church On Christmas Eve — Mama Boko Haram / 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.