Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,023 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21677 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by wellmax(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Its real, Jonathan might just be Nigeria's last president.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Goddex: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
9jacrip: Sounds like a threat.
Let's see how 2015 plays out.

It's not a threat Mr. Man, it's the plain truth that stares you in the face and Kingsley should know because he oversees Niger Delta militants amnesty and interacts regularly with those guys.

5 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Samsantos9: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
noblezone: The man spoke the reality on ground.

This is the way Nigeria is!

I had made that analysis in a post
https://www.nairaland.com/1239894/m-e-n-d-verses#14973416, but Nairalnaders jumped and paased.
I think we don't like the truth.

Spot on most sensible post so far...

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by FindOut(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Now we know the sponsors of terrorism and unrest in the country. No wonder MEND is very angry with their uncle kingsley and Bros Jona.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by honeric01(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
lol, jokes.. Hehehehe, i know they're looting the country dry while piling up weapons in the creeks. Let 2015 come, GEJ go no say everybody sabi mad!

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by IlajeOmuro: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
13% SHARE OF DERIVATION (NET) JUNE - AUGUST 2011

June shared in July July shared in August August shared Sept.
TOP EARNERS
Rivers 12,281,493,496.79 14,313,029,374.58 13,447,214,844.34
Akwa Ibom 12,547,415,998.33 12,894,397,405.79 13,258,448,710.16
Delta 10,779,409,066.15 11,786,445,807.12 12,218,947,793.36
Bayelsa 9,060,446,288.38 10,458,245,523.33 10,972,532,838.85
LEAST EARNERS
Ondo 1,590,350,741.66 1,926,706,896.87 2,026,586,026.76
Edo 1,070,320,312.25 1,141,511,522.59 1,075,562,627.69
Imo 607,508,024.40 691,479,700.10 650,318,411.43
Abia 336,645,713.33 612,088,395.49 450,716,009.27
Cross River 405,033,845.62 464,950,319.95 355,459,187.42
Source: Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja

What else do these people want?

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Irrespective of any political dynamics, there is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and Fair Election. You can take it to the bank, I repeat, there is no other politician! Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, his transformation Agenda is visibly enviable. Jonathan is a rocket when compared to Yaradua! Jonathan is a saint when compared to OHBEJAY, Jonathan is a visionary when compared to Abacha, Jonathan is a Professor when compared to Buhari. And when you compare Jonathan to himself, He is GoodLuck, Personified.

11 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by hikmoj(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wot gona hapen if the DUNCE is nt re electd? Wil heven fal?shebi dem don bcom profesionals 4riging make dem go recruit pple&train dem 2 form riging squad in order 2 acomplish dia mision.ode buruku,awon ole,barawo,onye oshi.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by NeoXVI: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
How very shameful and sad, coming from a government official whose only motivation is to keep his position.

We must refuse to be held hostage by this f00l and his clueless master. As far as I know the last time there was insecurity in the Niger-delta, the nation did not go extinct, so if they want to threaten us with a renewed wave of militancy they can go right ahead.

OBJ should have exterminated all the criminal militants when he had the chance. Now they can talk because they are being paid 65K a month. It isn't their fault.

The sooner the country gets out of being a single commodity economy, the better for everyone. 1diots!

5 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Irrespective of any political dynamics, there is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and Fair Election. You can take it to the bank, I repeat, there is no other politician! Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, his transformation Agenda is visibly enviable. Jonathan is a rocket when compared to Yaradua! Jonathan is a saint when compared to OHBEJAY, Jonathan is a visionary when compared to Abacha, Jonathan is a Professor when compared to Buhari. And when you compare Jonathan to himself, He is GoodLuck, Personified.
no need arguing with ppl here , lets them just wait and see with their own eyes and events unfold . elections arent won on nairaland . anyone that thinks gej is not the best candidate let the person too come out and contest

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by abdul23(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
noblezone: The man spoke the reality on ground.

This is the way Nigeria is!

I had made that analysis in a post
https://www.nairaland.com/1239894/m-e-n-d-verses#14973416, but Nairalnaders jumped and paased.
I think we don't like the truth.

what rubbish! lipsrsealed
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by okemmadu(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
choose between MEND and BOKO HARAM........

1. WHICH ONE IS A MORE THREAT TO NATINAL ECONOMY?
2. WHICH ONE IS BLOODIER?
3. WHICH ONE IS A MORE THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY

N.B. CHOOSE WISELY

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Remii(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
No need to waste time and money for election then, if only one answer is acceptable to oli mighty oil owners, mtshceewww

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ekoilee: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jokes and politics aside, this kind of ignorant and illiterate talk or extortion tactics is not good for Nigeria, apart from the unbecoming and anti democratic language, they are dumbing us down and lowering our profile all the way to the ground.

It's a shame that we have crass and tacky people running Nigeria. No wonder Nigeria is still fuckedddd up.

5 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by IlajeOmuro: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Irrespective of any political dynamics, there is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and Fair Election. You can take it to the bank, I repeat, there is no other politician! Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, his transformation Agenda is visibly enviable. Jonathan is a rocket when compared to Yaradua! Jonathan is a saint when compared to OHBEJAY, Jonathan is a visionary when compared to Abacha, Jonathan is a Professor when compared to Buhari. And when you compare Jonathan to himself, He is GoodLuck, Personified.

"There is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and fair Election": Bad English! You don't win someone in an election; you defeat or beat someone in an election.

9 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Manred: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Goddex:

No Sir, not life president but he must finish his two terms for peace to reign in Niger Delta that is what Kuku is saying. The present conspiracy of our Jihadist Buhari and Tinubu to take control of the Niger Delta oil could ignite a terrible unrest.
u must be stupid and mumu 4 saying that. Did he allow d north 2 complete their term u hypocrete and tribalist.

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi:
no need arguing with ppl here , lets them just wait and see with their own eyes and events unfold . elections arent won on nairaland . anyone that thinks gej is not the best candidate let the person too come out and contest
It will be a landslide victory my brother. I have already seen the handwriting on the wall. Aso Rock is not vacant till 2019, and in 2019 we shall decide who gets in there at the next ballot. We full ground, its time we steer this country cos we now have the opportunity to do the right things.

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by 360command: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
I am so laughing. To the Americans: 'who gives a fvuck if there is peace in the Niger Delta when there is ghana, sao tome, and a few other oil discovery nations like sierra,liberia etc'. Jona , no time if niger delta is at peace or not cause it won't be the Americans that will suffer it . Afterall, countries like Angola who were having oil went into civil crises. Jona, you need to think very well. No make me suffer for a country I have made a solemn pledge for.

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ilaje Omuro:

"There is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and fair Election": Bad English! You don't win someone in an election; you defeat or beat someone in an election.
Whats the opposite of defeat or beat ? Jesus Christ, these kids of today. You need a little more lessons in English my friend, I can help you with bibliography.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by wirinet(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
all is empty threats, just trying to keep the status quo and keep his job. If the Nigerian army should unleash its fury the way it did in Odi or Baga, the same Kingsley Kuku would screem to the whole world genocide of innocent civilians, meanwhile it is he who would arm the militants in order to hold the country hostage.

I pray other Nigerians bluff the ijaws and refuse to reelected Jonathan, then lets see the ijaws carry out their threats of shutting down oil production. even the international community would not support them, since they are no more fighting environmental degradation and exploitation, but only interested in keeping the presidency by force.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: It will be a landslide victory my brother. I have already seen the handwriting on the wall. Aso Rock is not vacant till 2019, and in 2019 we shall decide who gets in there at the next ballot. We full ground, its time we steer this country cos we now have the opportunity to do the right things.
it is pointless arguing with ppl here , ppl are moved by their sentiment and not facts and when u present the facts to them they will insult u , let them bring their buhari , tinubu , and all others we shall meet them at the polls

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by devour129: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
So Niger delta is the only zone in 9ja abi ? They should bring it on then ndi eberibe

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by prettyboi1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
All na yarns abeg. People talk like mend is one gladiator squad that fell from heaven,I always laugh. Lol. MEND is nothing but a mere militant group that should exterminated. People like this dull man will start crying again,when the new government in 2015 should "odi" another community because of the few MEND militants. That time, they would forget that they were the ones who instigated innocent people to be killed. Nigeria is greater than everyone & everyone's personal greed or ambitions. Come 2015 by God's Grace, Jonathan would go back home to be closer to his new found friends called MEND. Since they're now friends,the friendship would thrive more when he's closer to them & out of Aso rock in 2015.
God Bless the federal republic of Nigeria. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by dnawah(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
If it is so,wat will happen after 2015?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by badmrkt(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
let he who has ears hear who the spirit has directed this man to say

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Yes, the fragile peace in the Niger Delta would relapse into full-blown militancy (with dire consequences for Nigeria's economy) if Jonathan is denied the chance for a second term in office. It's an inconvenient truth.

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by EasternLeopard: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
GEJ must get 25% votes in at least 2/3 of d states which is equivalent 2 a least 24states. If BH is not tame b4 2015 election, many Northern Christians/Southerners will be scared to vote in d far North which will deprive GEJ a return ticket causing d Nigerdeltans to resume hostility.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dunno what to say oo
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by musiwa24: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
if a free and fair election GEJ can not be re elected as the president of nigeria.. if he claim he won. it was rigged..

it is beyoud election but the issue of security of the life of the people. who ever get elected may die .. because of the satellite pictures..

the issue is the satellite pictures and this is what has brought all of this violent.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by taharqa: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
If any of you arguing here hv any iota of sense, you wud hv known that at NO TIME in d article did Mr Kuku say that 'there wud be dire consequences in d ND if GEJ is not elected'. I repeat: no where was Kuku QUOTED as saying the above line.

That line came out from d PROPAGANDA stable of Elrufai's PremiumTimes, and it is such a SHAME that there are people who hv electd themselves to employ PROPAGANDA to serve narrow regional political goals and even GREATER SHAME that there are always a chunk of SIMPLETONS who take any tin they are told/read without critical readings. WHAT A NATION!!!.

By d way, always check what a person was quoted as saying (ie in quotation marks) rather than what they were interpretatd/reportd as saying

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects States’ Plan On Unilateral Takeover Of Discos / Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / 'A Town Hall Is Different From Balablu, Bluehuhu, Bulabu' — Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.