Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21666 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ijawcitizen(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ilaje Omuro: 13% SHARE OF DERIVATION (NET) JUNE - AUGUST 2011

June shared in July July shared in August August shared Sept.
TOP EARNERS
Rivers 12,281,493,496.79 14,313,029,374.58 13,447,214,844.34
Akwa Ibom 12,547,415,998.33 12,894,397,405.79 13,258,448,710.16
Delta 10,779,409,066.15 11,786,445,807.12 12,218,947,793.36
Bayelsa 9,060,446,288.38 10,458,245,523.33 10,972,532,838.85
LEAST EARNERS
Ondo 1,590,350,741.66 1,926,706,896.87 2,026,586,026.76
Edo 1,070,320,312.25 1,141,511,522.59 1,075,562,627.69
Imo 607,508,024.40 691,479,700.10 650,318,411.43
Abia 336,645,713.33 612,088,395.49 450,716,009.27
Cross River 405,033,845.62 464,950,319.95 355,459,187.42
Source: Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja

What else do these people want?
y u dey comment like pikin.So u dnt knw dat if buhari n tifnubu take over dat derivation wil change to d oda wey round?Hw much did d niger delta get when dose pas northena leaders whr incharge?Guy think am wella.At dat time,d region producing d oil whr d once suffering most.Land pollution n destroyin of plants.Even some water was not drinkable...,its just now dat dis states are developing n dats d same time tifnubu n buhari want 2 take over govt...,take akwa ibom 4 instance,dat region was like a village b4,i min it was bullshit.But now,go n c smal smal development...Dis fight no go eazy o.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abagworo: The army needs to take over Government and give baga treatment to all politicians or any insurgents. Enough is enough with all these careless talks. Nigerian army needs to do total killing of any community that harbours any form of rebels or whatsoever. Rubbish!

til 2day d so called nigeria army cannot destroy boko haram,its mend he want 2 kum n destroy?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Jay-Kid:
And if Jonathan dies will Nigeria crumble
Abeg make we hear word jare.
na u wan kill am?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Evestar200: Wey den dy tell una d truth,,una go dy rake as if,,if fight cum na una go fit stand am,,,even navy wey get pple 4 niger deltans region don dy call their pple make dem leave d region early next yr cuz they say dat region go b no go area as 4rm next yr,,
tel dem,dem no sabi say mend strong head pas boko.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
Emmadani: na u wan kill am?
perfect answer.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by abokine: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
I kept saying this that these south south folks are dumb daft and agrogant. who told this fool that the presidency belongs to cowards? Yar'adua only gave amnesty to MENDS b/c he's a gentle man not that the military couldn't contain those garbage fools. They should try a military oriented president and see the consequencies especially now that their identity is blown.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by badesco(m): 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
I disagree with this guy in some areas.supposing the president spend his two terms, wont he leave? of course he has to leave for other region to occupy the presidency. So Kuku statement is totally unreasonable and selfish.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Evestar200(f): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Some dy say to hell with da oil.,.,,,SMH,,,,dat means u r still sayin to hell with nigeria,,cuz nigeria is ntn without d oil
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Evestar200(f): 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
abokine: I kept saying this that these south south folks are dumb daft and agrogant. who told this fool that the presidency belongs to cowards? Yar'adua only gave amnesty to MENDS b/c he's a gentle man not that the military couldn't contain those garbage fools. They should try a military oriented president and see the consequencies especially now that their identity is blown.
u really think south-south are dumb ass? Let me ask a question,,if d oil was in ur region,,nd d oil spoil d land pollute ur water,,destroy many things nd goverment doesnt reason ur region which produce 90% of nigeria economy,,will u sit down nd kept ur mouth shut?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Miss becky: and what as nigeria benefitted from dis OIL sef,if d apeja president loses in oda regions,will dey impose him on us..i fink dis country is better off separated,dere are some countries without oil dat are better off dan nigeria...anywaiz time will tell.2015 is around d corner
u no benefit anytin abi.Ok na,when dat time kum i go c whr sum of u go carry money import brazilian hair...Hehe,i laugh.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by danny301: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
ijaw citizen: Yuk !yuk! I feel like vomiting, this write up is so dry, I spinkled some holy water on it :-),',',','

Instead of admiting the blunder he made about recently formed nations and go back to do his assignment, he is here analyzing & magnifying his hypocrisy.

Now he is accusing me of saying terrorism is the way to nationhood, a comment I never made. Call it miltancy, organized army; whether internationally recognized or not, is the ONLY WAY, I REPEAT THE ONLY WAY TO NATIONHOOD. Nobody is willing to sit down with your to negotiate your freedom. Those of us Africa nations who negotiated our independence can see where we find ourselves today. We are all still fighting to attain nationhood & stability, we are having CIVIL WARS and all sort of tribal wars & genocides after INDEPENDENCE, while developed nations attained INDEPENDENCE, NATIONHOOD & STABILITY after CIVIL WARS.

Go back to school, study and learn from history about developed nations especially the Americans and Israelis!

You rather go back to school because there is nothing educative about your garbage.... You are yet to site a single example to back up your barbarism in this modern day... All you are talking is not based on any defined theory or principle neither are the accepted norms any where in the world. You are only arguing from your unrefined mind set as it was programmed in you from time immemorial. Here am talking about change which is the only constant thing in life. Am talking about the acceptable and noble way of going about self-actualization all over the world today and you are justifying the primordial approach of doing things yet you are the one claiming education here, so if i may ask, what exactly is your definition of 'Education' how has that your education refined your life?

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by CastleandGreen: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
sweet_gala: After 8 years what is going to happen! , as stated above this is an illiterate rational that can not be accepted.
Nigeria is not the property of any region to govern without question and Nigerians can not be bullied into making decisions that do no favour our well being or our future.

Is this man trying to get Jonathan an uncontested ride into aso rock?.
Sometimes I think we were better off under IBB and Abacha with the kind of remarks presidency have the audacity to make these days. angry
keep sleeping on bike, what Mr Kuku said is the truth all you Nigerians need to hear. No GEJ 2015
no peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
ikwere militant: yes o d message is very clear the americans should choose between buhari\tefnubu or gej{oil) cos my ak47 is fully loaded waitng for 2015
hahahahahahahahahaha,nawa o.Choi
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
lacasa: Now i fully understand y Pastor Tunde Bakare was shouting, saying "Nigeria has gone to the Dogs".

#
This is what happens when you hand leadership positions to people that come out of the wilderness, unrefined people, inexperienced green horns, with no creed to pass as nominees for leadership roles in a country like Nigeria angry

This is the pitiful state Nigeria has come down to angry

You bring an unknown minority from otuoke to handle an entire nation, the most populous in africa? is this the best we can do?

Nigeria doesn't deserve this kind of misfits! angry

#.. Well, its not their fault, it's the army of dumb nigerians who supported failures and mental handicaps into government angry

Bloody Savages!, militants!, uncivilised rascals!! angry angry angry
ooh...So boko haram are civilized n not rascals abi?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Nigeria became a pitiful state from 1970. And you are just waking up? Good morning Nigeria.
hahahahahaha.Chai,una no go kil me 4 nairaland o.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=kabba7][/quote]wat happeeen?I think jona was boko haram sponsor,he has turn 2 militant sponsor?Una funny o.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote
author=slimghost]Kini big deal? North doesn't have the monopoly of
making tthe nation ungovernable, ND Militants can also. Since that's the
line we hv decided to tow,why are you clowns whining?[/quote]
Does it mean that Nigeria has been a fraud? Could it be that the Igbos saw it long time ago and wanted to be on their own? Could it be that Ojukwu was trly tha man that saw tomorrow? Can we now clap for Igbos?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ewet: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Then thy shuld have the presidency 4eva so we keep giving them free money.Can you imagine this nonsense.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ekoilee: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
What do you really expect from this retarde.d looking dullard with zero brains?

I mean seriously...

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

My broda i just dey laff dem . 2015 operation occupy your resources is on the way !!! i swear Bangladesh and Somalia would be heaven compared to some regions in Nigeria come 2015.
i just dey pity dem.Some of dem get mouth now,but sum of dem go run go niger n mali 4 survival.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

My broda i just dey laff dem . 2015 operation occupy your resources is on the way !!! i swear Bangladesh and Somalia would be heaven compared to some regions in Nigeria come 2015.
i just dey pity dem.Some of dem get mouth now,but sum of dem go run go niger,mali,cotonu n togo 4 survival when d tym kum.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Yujin(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
Emmadani: i dey tel u.But d question is,who wil suffer it most?North south east west?
It doesn't matter who suffers most. Do not rejoice at the thought of others suffering. All we want is the respect of life, equity, justice, peace, progress and accountability. This is what you CAN NEVER GET in this Nigeria. This is why we refer to Nia as an empire and not a nation.
Why would some people think they can hold others hostage by making the a 'one Nigeria' ungovernable for a fellow citizen who is highly eligible to contest? Why was this same person initially denied his constitutional rights of assuming the position of an acting president since the then president was evident indisposed to govern given his health status?
May it be known to those others who prefer Abacha or IBB TO gEJ that the time of freedom is here and NOTHING WILL stop it. GEJ MUST REMAIN THERE IF NIGERIA SURVIVES 2015. No group is monopoly of violence. Hurricane Exodus all the way.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by peleson: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
Donovan: Who cares
Are u South African?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yujin:
It doesn't matter who suffers most. Do not rejoice at the thought of others suffering. All we want is the respect of life, equity, justice, peace, progress and accountability. This is what you CAN NEVER GET in this Nigeria. This is why we refer to Nia as an empire and not a nation.
Why would some people think they can hold others hostage by making the a 'one Nigeria' ungovernable for a fellow citizen who is highly eligible to contest? Why was this same person initially denied his constitutional rights of assuming the position of an acting president since the then president was evident indisposed to govern given his health status?
May it be known to those others who prefer Abacha or IBB TO gEJ that the time of freedom is here and NOTHING WILL stop it. GEJ MUST REMAIN THERE IF NIGERIA SURVIVES 2015. No group is monopoly of violence. Hurricane Exodus all the way.
guy calm down,am not rejoicing at odas suffering...,do u think if dis oil was in d north that dose northen pple wil make 9ja governable by odas?They wil simply take charge of 9ja n make it their own...God just knw why d oil was not concentrated there,9ja wuld av bin runed by a monopoly govt.Hausa man think say dem get sence?Now i c whr ojukwu was heading 2.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by lekeodumuyiwa: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
It is all about rapeconomy and nothing more!A tragic situation of Nigeran state.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by abdul23(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
What a cheap blackmail....
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
sweet_gala: After 8 years what is going to happen! , as stated above this is an illiterate rational that can not be accepted.
Nigeria is not the property of any region to govern without question and Nigerians can not be bullied into making decisions that do no favour our well being or our future.

Is this man trying to get Jonathan an uncontested ride into aso rock?.
Sometimes I think we were better off under IBB and Abacha with the kind of remarks presidency have the audacity to make these days. angry
How time flies!
I can bet that you won't make this post during the days of ibb and abacha. If I lie, ask dele giwa and saro wiwa
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Mogidi: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
ewet: Then thy shuld have the presidency 4eva so we keep giving them free money.Can you imagine this nonsense.

ROFLMAO!!!! My friend sharaap dere....where does 90% of "this" money come from? Giving it back to the rightful owners I say.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by greatmen: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
The black man can behave like a dwimwit Bh or mend are working together for the destruction or split of the largest black nation in the world , we are to stupid with this our little tantrums to see the big picture stop and think...if you like be cursing gej and dnt see who pulls the strings smh

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ckkris: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
kaorama:
Does it mean that Nigeria has been a fraud? Could it be that the Igbos saw it long time ago and wanted to be on their own? Could it be that Ojukwu was trly tha man that saw tomorrow? Can we now clap for Igbos?
A R A B A
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ewet: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mogidi:

ROFLMAO!!!! My friend sharaap dere....where does 90% of "this" money come from? Giving it back to the rightful owners I say.
You fool why not tell your dumbass president to give 100% full resource control.Who cares, you can drink all your oil if you like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans / Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa / Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.