Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,034 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21678 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by akaOpene(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
So jonathan wants to get a 2nd tenure via blackmail & threats rather than his first term achievements and some people here are ok with it.What a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by dederocs(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
The hope we have is for we the people to come together and decide our faith,either we want to move along together or not-if we fail to dialogue and determine our fate peacefully,leaving it to Nature to decide is dangerous,cos no one can determine or forcast the outcome.Nigerians let us demand our government face the situation in the face,we all sit on a round table and state our stakes.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Abagworo(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
The army needs to take over Government and give baga treatment to all politicians or any insurgents. Enough is enough with all these careless talks. Nigerian army needs to do total killing of any community that harbours any form of rebels or whatsoever. Rubbish!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ckkris: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
EasternLeopard: GEJ must get 25% votes in at least 2/3 of d states which is equivalent 2 a least 24states. If BH is not tame b4 2015 election, many Northern Christians/Southerners will be scared to vote in d far North which will deprive GEJ a return ticket causing d Nigerdeltans to resume hostility.
cool
EasternLeopard: GEJ must get 25% votes in at least 2/3 of d states which is equivalent 2 a least 24states. If BH is not tame b4 2015 election, many Northern Christians/Southerners will be scared to vote in d far North which will deprive GEJ a return ticket causing d Nigerdeltans to resume hostility.
Election should not hold in Boko Haram region.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
abdul23: what rubbish! lipsrsealed

Abdul, you can check my posts in Nairaland. I go straight to the point!

I can predict Nigeria. See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/625641/jonathan-rigging-2011-presidential-elections
Mark my words, Nigeria will split! sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by badmeat(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ilaje Omuro: 13% SHARE OF DERIVATION (NET) JUNE - AUGUST 2011

June shared in July July shared in August August shared Sept.
TOP EARNERS
Rivers 12,281,493,496.79 14,313,029,374.58 13,447,214,844.34
Akwa Ibom 12,547,415,998.33 12,894,397,405.79 13,258,448,710.16
Delta 10,779,409,066.15 11,786,445,807.12 12,218,947,793.36
Bayelsa 9,060,446,288.38 10,458,245,523.33 10,972,532,838.85
LEAST EARNERS
Ondo 1,590,350,741.66 1,926,706,896.87 2,026,586,026.76
Edo 1,070,320,312.25 1,141,511,522.59 1,075,562,627.69
Imo 607,508,024.40 691,479,700.10 650,318,411.43
Abia 336,645,713.33 612,088,395.49 450,716,009.27
Cross River 405,033,845.62 464,950,319.95 355,459,187.42
Source: Federal Ministry of Finance, Abuja

What else do these people want?

we want to control our resources!

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by skyfall: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
What is this aborigine saying? So after 2nd term he should just put Patience Umbrella. Then in 2027 Patience will hand over to that their fat son. He would have come of age then.

Primitive bandits!

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ekoilee: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
taharqa:
If any of you arguing here hv any iota of sense, you wud hv known that at NO TIME in d article did Mr Kuku say that 'there wud be dire consequences in d ND if GEJ is not elected'. I repeat: no where was Kuku QUOTED as saying the above line.

That line came out from d PROPAGANDA stable of Elrufai's PremiumTimes, and it is such a SHAME that there are people who hv electd themselves to employ PROPAGANDA to serve narrow regional political goals and even GREATER SHAME that there are always a chunk of SIMPLETONS who take any tin they are told/read without critical readings. WHAT A NATION!!!.

By d way, always check what a person was quoted as saying (ie in quotation marks) rather than what they were interpretatd/reportd as saying

You obviously don't know how to read and comprehend.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by coputa(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
It is not niger delta struggle but ijaw struggle..they are the sole beneficiaries of the amnesty programe, A niger delta struggle will cripple the nations economy..

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Cliffmatrix(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mr Kuku is saying the truth,the moment Gej is frustrated out office not to contest 2015 election,Nigerians should expect the mother of all militancy that will consume the corporate existence of this country.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by badmeat(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
If others contested or went for second term,somne even lobbied for third term,y should GEJ be different,we don't want peace,we want equal rights n justice
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by slimghost(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kini big deal? North doesn't have the monopoly of making tthe nation ungovernable, ND Militants can also. Since that's the line we hv decided to tow,why are you clowns whining?

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by JayKid1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
And if Jonathan dies will Nigeria crumble
Abeg make we hear word jare.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by slimghost(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
eko ilee:

You obviously don't know how to read and comprehend.

I think you are the one with comprehension problem here. Your hatred for GEJ has taken away your sanity.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
hhw does re election of uncle jona affects millitancy in d niger delta region. Is the president not suppose to b chosen by merit and track record rather than where the man comes from.mr kukuh pls allow Nigerians to exercise their right to vote whoever they like rather than threatning us with some band of criminals and economic sabotteurs that call themselves millitants.

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
What a shameful way to play politics. Nonetheless, this warning should not simply be ignored. We may all be logical and outraged by it but the reality is that the ND militants (and probably elders) do not give a damn about our logic or indignation. The figures quoted for that pipeline surveillance contract alone are unbelievable. The returns from oil theft that continues unabated are also a great source of funds for anyone to procure weapons.

To your tents oh Israel really seems like the best solution now as 2014 approaches.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by bizgen: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
since we have reduced the Nigerian economy to be solely dependent on crude oil,statement like this are not mere threat.this pple are in power ,thet see how sweet it and they will want to use the full terms of eight years if re elected.what kuku was just saying was that the US sholud not be wrongly swayed by events emanating from the north. which may sway their sympathies to the other groups without getting the real realities on ground.i believe kuku is saying jonathan be allowed to contest for a second term which is his constitutional right in a free an fair election.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Whats the opposite of defeat or beat ? Jesus Christ, these kids of today. You need a little more lessons in English my friend, I can help you with bibliography.

Olodo! What does bibliography got to do with it? Do you even know the meaning of bibliography? Why using the word bibliography when you aren't even referencing a source of information? What college did you attend?

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by nduchucks: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
The appropriate response by the US government is to donate assorted drones to Nigeria right after the 2015 election and to throw in a handful of advisers.

This action will do more to guarantee security than supporting any candidate. Shi kena

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by coputa(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kukus position is well understood..he is trying to sustain his position ,where he has diverted funds meant for the payment of former militant into personal use..some of them are owed two to three months arrears even when the money has been released by the federal government..he is fighting for his own stomach.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by superior1: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
Perhaps we should adopt Jona as President Emeritus

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ekoilee: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
slimghost:

I think you are the one with comprehension problem here. Your hatred for GEJ has taken away your sanity.

Your love for Jonathan shouldn't prevent you from learning how to read and comprehend what's written in plain English.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Evestar200(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
bad meat: we want to control our resources!
thank you! Dats what they dont knw
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Demdem2: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
No shaking. Retardeen will be booted out and JTF called upon to "bagalised" the whole region.

4 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by tspun(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
as they wish.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Inconvenience Truth! Democratically or otherwise. We are prepared!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Zakkyoz: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'm still expecting 'insincerenigerian' and other pro-jonathan e-fighters to comment on this. Let somebody tell that mr kuka (sorry kuku) that nigeria presidency is not a regional or ethnic business. If militants like let them return to the creek,GEJ is leaving aso villa come 2015. Gej is an opportunist who never prepare to rule this country. What has PDP got to show for this over 13 years of it's 'monocratic interregnum'? APC ALL THE WAY and i believe by the end of 2014, Doyin Okupe would have change his miserable monicker as he promised.

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
honeric01: lol, jokes.. Hehehehe, i know they're looting the country dry while piling up weapons in the creeks. Let 2015 come, GEJ go no say everybody sabi mad!

Yoruba !! Una sabi make mouth no be small . Chai grin grin grin grin
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Ufosboy1: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kuku is the most stupid person in niger delta abeg brother ebeta make dem nor vota for gej so that we go resume for creek and afterall amnesty go pay
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ckkris: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Zakkyoz: I'm still expecting 'insincerenigerian' and other pro-jonathan e-fighters to comment on this. Let somebody tell that mr kuka (sorry kuku) that nigeria presidency is not a regional or ethnic business. If militants like let them return to the creek,GEJ is leaving aso villa come 2015. Gej is an opportunist who never prepare to rule this country. What has PDP got to show for this over 13 years of it's 'monocratic interregnum'? APC ALL THE WAY and i believe by the end of 2014, Doyin Okupe would have change his miserable monicker as he promised.
Pro Jonathan full ground.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Evestar200(f): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Wey den dy tell una d truth,,una go dy rake as if,,if fight cum na una go fit stand am,,,even navy wey get pple 4 niger deltans region don dy call their pple make dem leave d region early next yr cuz they say dat region go b no go area as 4rm next yr,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki Replaces Ndume With Suleiman Nazif As INEC Committee Chairman / We’ve Enjoyed Huge Patronage From Buhari Administration – Innoson / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.