Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21668 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Ufosboy1: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kuku ur papa ur mama infact u dey mad infact you nor go school your dullantness nor even let no say na democracy time we dey your mind say you don talk na for america you just dey sample your corruption and ours for the world well cha i nor blame you who give you appointment na him i blame
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
musiwa24: if a free and fair election GEJ can not be re elected as the president of nigeria.. if he claim he won. it was rigged..

it is beyoud election but the issue of security of the life of the people. who ever get elected may die .. because of the satellite pictures..

the issue is the satellite pictures and this is what has brought all of this violent.

satelite pictures of what?what are u talking about?na wah oo,orisirisi dey for nairaland o
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by EasternLeopard: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nigerdeltans bliv dat BH is a creation of Arewa elites 2 deprive GEJ d votes of MB & Southerners living in d North. So if GEJ is deprive of these votes and he fails 2 get d 2nd term, d ND militants will resume hostility. And if JTF is deployed, I wont be surprise if it leads 2 war.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi:

satelite pictures of what?what are u talking about?na wah oo,orisirisi dey for nairaland o
Yea, so many mad people here my brov

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
EasternLeopard: Nigerdeltans bliv dat BH is a creation of Arewa elites 2 deprive GEJ d votes of MB & Southerners living in d North. So if GEJ is deprive of these votes and he fails 2 get d 2nd term, d ND militants will resume hostility. And if JTF is deployed, I wont be surprise if it leads 2 war.
forget nothing go happen ,the elections will be peaceful ,free nd fair.nigeria will not burn or be destroyed and there will be no war and by Gods grace GEJ will win the elections.
somebody say amen to this prayer if u want peace in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Reference(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
akaOpene: So jonathan wants to get a 2nd tenure via blackmail & threats rather than his first term achievements and some people here are ok with it.What a pity.

No sir, its not a pity, it is the reality. What is a pity is that folks like you are completely out of touch with the reality of all that has held this entity together called Nigeria.

When we say the number one problem in Nigeria is her structure others will be running after mice carrying plagues of corruption and other vices.

We shall see. If Nigeria cannot find structural equilibrium then forget it. Nothing will ever work the way it is expected.

You think those boys in the creeks will watch outsiders plunder the resources beneath them to become overnight billionaires and will remain silent and naive forever. I just laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by emorse(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
@ the original post.
And in 2019?
The kind of ridiculous comments that spray out of the presidency these days are absolutely stunning. How long we'll continue to bear this, only time will tell.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by GeneralJ(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kingsley kuku, the new RUben abati

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by IYANGBALI: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
olaric: Is this supposed to be a threat or what?
its nothing more than that
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by okoolori(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Goddex:

No Sir, not life president but he must finish his two terms for peace to reign in Niger Delta that is what Kuku is saying. The present conspiracy of our Jihadist Buhari and Tinubu to take control of the Niger Delta oil could ignite a terrible unrest.
Gbenu oshi e sohun... Sey na for Una compoound him wan sit for till 2019? Abeg tell that to the marines... We too big for Una TALES BY MOONLIGHT story for NEWLY NAIRALAND/NTA soap opera
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by OmoTier1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
This is how you know a leadership has failed when it sees itself as the only solution to a challenge pressing beyond her time. Come 2015, GEJ will be swept aside, some of the militants will be sent home early, Nigeria will remain peaceful and Clark will be history and Niger Deltan will witness true development!

Many of them shouting GEJ must rule in 2015 already sworn their life in a cult somewhere and are busy causing trouble cos they know they won't be around by 2015 anyway. Nigeria is bigger than any individual, and no region can hold the country to ransoms. My fellow beothers in Niger Delta must hear this and take heed.

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
Na today! GEJ ll lose and lose woefully. Heavens ll not fall.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Edited.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
bayooooooo: Na today! GEJ ll lose and lose woefully. Heavens ll not fall.
very good ,so u have already counted the votes abi?welldone .we shall see
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by danny301: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
noblezone:

Abdul, you can check my posts in Nairaland. I go straight to the point!

I can predict Nigeria. See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/625641/jonathan-rigging-2011-presidential-elections
Mark my words, Nigeria will split! sooner or later.

And what's the big deal if Nigeria splits?.... How does the populous and big for nothing Nigeria benefits the average Nigerian? What's all these hype about oil, split, Niger-delta etc all about?..... I have nothing against GEJ as a person and i personally would like to see him complete his 2 terms as allowed by the constitution but its absolutely uncivil for any human being in this 21st century to out-rightly say the peace of a entire nation depends on the political realization of one man or a people...

If somebody like Kuku who i heard was an SUG President in one of the Western Universities in his days and who is relatively young and is supposed to represent the change and progressiveness that Nigerians yearn for could not only reason like this but also shamelessly voice it out to Americans in this modern world then it beats my imagination, how the educated Nigerian is different from the illiterate one? . In a civilized society Kuku would not only be cautioned by the security agents but would also be kept under a strict surveillance because people like him that had no sources of income prior to their political appointments but suddenly became billionaires over-night through embezzlement of funds and are ready to do anything to keep their lots and also amass more are security risks to the nation.

The United nations' organization has a provision for self-determination of any people so if Kingsley Kuku thinks all that matters in the life of a nation is oil, why not he advise Niger-delta to seek self-determination through the appropriate quarter instead of suggesting that the entire people (Nigerians) be held to ransom because somebody has oil even when an average Nigeria could point at what point what benefit he derives from the 'almighty oil' .

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by slimghost(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
bayooooooo: Na today! GEJ ll lose and lose woefully. Heavens ll not fall.

In your dreams. Your whining wil continue till 2019. It really sucks to be on the losing side

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by drnoel: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
pls let it return. Nigerians woll not to bullied..
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Reference(m): 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
Omo_Tier1: This is how you know a leadership has failed when it sees itself as the only solution to a challenge pressing beyond her time. Come 2015, GEJ will be swept aside, some of the militants will be sent home early, Nigeria will remain peaceful and Clark will be history and Niger Deltan will witness true development!

Many of them shouting GEJ must rule in 2015 already sworn their life in a cult somewhere and are busy causing trouble cos they know they won't be around by 2015 anyway. Nigeria is bigger than any individual, and no region can hold the country to ransoms. My fellow beothers in Niger Delta must hear this and take heed.

Every region IS HOLDING THIS COUNTRY TO RANSOME right this very moment and you know what, it is a very good thing. It is the only way to solving this country's problems. Regions are getting more powerful and increasingly independent. That is right. Am not a believer in false peace but negotiated peace with respect. Today the Federal government is BUYING the unity of this country. That is clinging to vanity. The underlying problems remain. Lets not kid ourselves. If one's life depended on crude oil now (not tomorrow) is the time to free one's self from that shackle.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
This is Idiotic. How many people is benefiting from Jonathan being president from the Niger Delta apart from his' cronies and families.
Unless you are saying they will be the one to return to the creek where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
grin
everybody calm down ,we are on top of the situation
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Aderostock(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi:
very good ,so u have already counted the votes abi?welldone .we shall see

Let's wait till then, You and ur Oga will be shamed
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ijawcitizen(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Reference:

No sir, its not a pity, it is the reality. What is a pity is that folks like you are completely out of touch with the reality of all that has held this entity together called Nigeria.

When we say the number one problem in Nigeria is her structure others will be running after mice carrying plagues of corruption and other vices.

We shall see. If Nigeria cannot find structural equilibrium then forget it. Nothing will ever work the way it is expected.

You think those boys in the creeks will watch outsiders plunder the resources beneath them to become overnight billionaires and will remain silent and naive forever. I just laugh.
This guy is a product of wisdom! kudos

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Edited.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Aderostock:

Let's wait till then, You and ur Oga will be shamed
na lie ,you go vote for pdp.
nothing dey happen.better leave the opposition and join the ruling party
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by itunushadare: 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
This man must ba a learner.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ekoilee: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
I think Jonathan and his fellow Reterdeens don conduct som kind of nationwide polling and the result no favor them as nigerians from every where dey abuse the man left and right so the scare tactics is quiet understandable.

Even from his dogs like okupeh boasting everyday, the whole thing don turn to daily fear and panic with desperate and urgent utterances..... even over a merger party set never even register as a party....

They are crashing and burning right in our korokoro face... smh..

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
and what as nigeria benefitted from dis OIL sef,if d apeja president loses in oda regions,will dey impose him on us..i fink dis country is better off separated,dere are some countries without oil dat are better off dan nigeria...anywaiz time will tell.2015 is around d corner
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
eko ilee: I think Jonathan and his fellow Reterdeens don conduct som kind of nationwide polling and the result no favor them as nigerians from every where dey abuse the man left and right so the scare tactics is quiet understandable.

Even from his dogs like okupeh boasting everyday, the whole thing don turn to daily fear and panic with desperate and urgent utterances..... even over a merger party set never even register as a party....

They are crashing and burning right in our korokoro face... smh..
this kind of write up is what i call standardized rubbish.
sorry to say this anyway

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ijawcitizen(m): 12:05am On Apr 26, 2013
danny301:

And what's the big deal if Nigeria splits?.... How does the populous and big for nothing Nigeria benefits the average Nigerian? What's all these hype about oil, split, Niger-delta etc all about?..... I have nothing against GEJ as a person and i personally would like to see him complete his 2 terms as allowed by the constitution but its absolutely uncivil for any human being in this 21st century to out-rightly say the peace of a entire nation depends on the political realization of one man or a people...

If somebody like Kuku who i heard was an SUG President in one of the Western Universities in his days and who is relatively young and is supposed to represent the change and progressiveness that Nigerians yearn for could not only reason like this but also shamelessly voice it out to Americans in this modern world then it beats my imagination, how the educated Nigerian is different from the illiterate one? . In a civilized society Kuku would not only be cautioned by the security agents but would also be kept under a strict surveillance because people like him that had no sources of income prior to their political appointments but suddenly became billionaires over-night through embezzlement of funds and are ready to do anything to keep their lots and also amass more are security risks to the nation.

The United nations' organization has a provision for self-determination of any people so if Kingsley Kuku thinks all that matters in the life of a nation is oil, why not he advise Niger-delta to seek self-determination through the appropriate quarter instead of suggesting that the entire people (Nigerians) be held to ransom because somebody has oil even when an average Nigeria could point at what point what benefit he derives from the 'almighty oil' .
This guy no just get small sense.
How many suppressed nations UN don grant nationhood?
You think UN is an embassy where you go and get visa to nationhood?

We all know the UN is the association of the same nations that suppress people. Look at what is happening in Syria today where Just two super-suppressive nation; china and russia could veto the fate of the poor people of syria.

Let me tell you freedom is not free. Nobody will grant you nationhood an a platter of gold. You don't GET freedom, you TAKE it yourself

Since the days of Adaka Boro and Ken Saro-Wiwa, Niger Delta has been denied nationhood. So since we have all decided to play chess inside this colonial pot of soup called Nigeria, then so be it.

If you think you wanna die for a british artwork called Nigeria, then join the military. The various ethnic nations herein existed before Nigeria and will still exist after the demise of Nigeria.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by EasternLeopard: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2013
Pro-APC yorubas. You guys should get this fact noted. D MB, SS & SE are solidly behind GEJ. Most yoruba Christians are scared of a Northern Muslim presidency because of the perception that they are terrorists supporters. So in 2015 love 4 GEJ & fear 4 Abokis will draw people to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ikweremilitant: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2013
eko ilee: Presidency Warns Of “dire Consequences” In Niger Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected

yes o d message is very clear the americans should choose between buhari\tefnubu or gej{oil) cos my ak47 is fully loaded waitng for 2015

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by CROWE: 12:50am On Apr 26, 2013
So we should vote him out of fear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans / Simon Ekpa Must Be Arrested By All Means - CDS Christopher Musa / Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.