Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,041 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21679 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by BetaThings: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Inconvenience Truth! Democratically or otherwise. We are prepared!

Of course, being in charge of maritime security assured that!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by BetaThings: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: The appropriate response by the US government is to donate assorted drones to Nigeria right after the 2015 election and to throw in a handful of advisers.

This action will do more to guarantee security than supporting any candidate. Shi kena

This is how a drone works
www.livingunderdrones.org/
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Ifymathez: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2013
Naija should be split nd let mr kuku shut da oozing thrash he calls mouth up. Illiterate nd scumbags milking dis damn country dry via their nonsense amnesty bullcrap. We dn't need PDP . THEY AV FAILED US FOR 13 YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by BetaThings: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2013
onatisi:
it is pointless arguing with ppl here , ppl are moved by their sentiment and not facts and when u present the facts to them they will insult u , let them bring their buhari , tinubu , and all others we shall meet them at the polls

If you wanted polls, you would not have resorted to threats!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by BetaThings: 5:49am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Irrespective of any political dynamics, there is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and Fair Election. You can take it to the bank, I repeat, there is no other politician! Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, his transformation Agenda is visibly enviable. Jonathan is a rocket when compared to Yaradua! Jonathan is a saint when compared to OHBEJAY, Jonathan is a visionary when compared to Abacha, Jonathan is a Professor when compared to Buhari. And when you compare Jonathan to himself, He is GoodLuck, Personified.

YEAA again!
Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha!

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by BetaThings: 5:50am On Apr 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You ask 'what gonna happen if the President isn't re-elected?' Hunger go wire you......that's what's gonna happen!

What hunger?
Is Goodluck God?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by nairaman66(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2013
Oga Jona.. Why are u allowing yourself to be used by some unscrupulous elements in the system?? undecided

Are you not man enough to stand by your one term promise?? I believe your political will is weak and you should leave ASAP, however there is still good news for you, there are so many zoos in Nigeria that will require your attention!! grin
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by badmeat(m): 6:06am On Apr 26, 2013
ikwere militant: yes o d message is very clear the americans should choose between buhari\tefnubu or gej{oil) cos my ak47 is fully loaded waitng for 2015
wene badu!e no go sara sara come 2015,bone all this guys wey make mouth like women for market place!dem no gt liver!#original nigredelta dan dada
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by badmeat(m): 6:15am On Apr 26, 2013
ijaw citizen: By the time they start depending on the rich mineral resources found in their north under an arrangement of true/fiscal federalism and resource control, then any northerner saying that would be ON POINT.

Mayhem??
Who is scared of mayhem when I'm fortified with Asawana Egbesu!
this mumu yoruba peeps think say we be chicken liver like dem,anytime dem hear ND,no so their body go dey pepper dem!when time come we go know hw far#na trigger play#
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by biafranqueen: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2013
Honey the sun too high for u 2 see who say we grieve when we run business and make our own money instead of waiting for jobs we create them
lacasa:

​So ​ says a Grieving Biafran.

#.. Wake up also, the biafran sun will never rise. angry
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by badmeat(m): 6:19am On Apr 26, 2013
musiwa24: danny301, how can people seek self determination to a place they immigrate to. so people living in kirikiri lagos can self determination too..?? you make me laugh. the only place ijaws can seek self determination is bayelsa state. river state have igbos majority.

a commission can not seek self determination.. it is only ethnicity that can seek self determination.. so niger delta commission can not seek self determination

the people of western niger of nigeria can seek self determination because they can show ethnic, language ,history and fact they are been discriminated against.
another otula something!na you put igbo for rivers state?na you wan tell rivers people who dem go affiliate with?rewhu
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by showwiggy: 6:21am On Apr 26, 2013
With this utterancess,what should we expect come 2015?first if PDP produces GEJ as presidential candidate,sure there will be mass rigging in some likely state to perpetrate him in power,which will definetly be meet with mass protext and uprising in many states of the north and south,these will give d khaki boys an avenue to strike again,(cause the peace and unity of the country is being treatened)and if he dosnt return,alreagy militant KUKU as said what buahri was allegged to have said then that he will make Nigeria "ungorvernable".can we now see the situations this looters are giving us as a choice?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by musiwa24: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2013
this company in question sell fighter jet.. so goodluck jonathan order fighter jet.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by metti(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2013
noblezone: The man spoke the reality on ground.

This is the way Nigeria is!

I had made that analysis in a post
https://www.nairaland.com/1239894/m-e-n-d-verses#14973416, but Nairalnaders jumped and paased.
I think we don't like the truth.

This is the most idiotic post I have ever read on NL! Myopic reasoning.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Bee4real: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2013
This is nothing but TREASON AND FELONY against the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If this man is not charged to charged to court by the relevant security Agency. We will be surprise. Anyway am waiting for the analyses of this statement by both the ACN/APC Spokesman and Presidential mouthpiece.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2013
musiwa24: this company in question sell fighter jet.. so goodluck jonathan order fighter jet.

guy this ur matter is getting serious oo,i think u need medical or spiritual assistance .what fighter jet are u talking about
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2013
I cant't ell whether he is campaigning or threatening. I also can't tell if it's another joke. Well, if he is reelected, Nigeria is DOOMED!!!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by onatisi(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2013
guys forget story
PDP will win the presidency that is the verdict and that is settled .whoever wins the party nomination will win the pressidency ,and as far as we are concerned the leader of the party is the president if he decides to run then so be it.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by omenka(m): 6:49am On Apr 26, 2013
Imagine the garbage someone's father spews! Are these not dsame folks that asked nigerians to shun anything 'northern' because of their 'born to rule syndrom'? Are they not dsame pple accusing Buhari of being instigator of the curent insecurity in the north as a result of his pre and post elections uterances? Can someone point out the diference between this and what they acused the general of saying? Were they not thesame folks asking the US to mind their bizness and stop meddling in our domestic affairs? What manner of fools do these airheads think nigerians are? And since when has occupyin the presidential stool become an exclusive prerogative of the niger deltans?

They tried registering a phoney APC, it backfired. They pushed their attack dog to warn the yorubas that they stand to gain absolutely nothing from the merger, playing the ethnic card, but the yorubas are damn to sophisticatd to buy it. That plan as well fell apart. Now they want to coerce and mussle nigerians into suporting the creek fella using threats. E nor go work!!

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by honourabledisu: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2013
it is sad that this administration is full of Idiots.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by biafranqueen: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=laylow001]

I used to think corruption was Nigeria’s biggest problem, but I’m starting to doubt that. Every time I probe into one of the many issues this country is encountering, at the core I find the same phenomenon: the widespread celebration of mediocrity. }

It happens in Western countries as well in Corporate America and in Government look at Bush

Nigeria is the opposite of a meritocracy: you do not earn by achieving. You get to be who and where you are by knowing the right people. Whether you work in an office, for an enterprise or an NGO, at a construction site or in government, your abilities hardly ever are the reason you got there. Performing well, let alone with excellence, is not a requirement, in fact, it is discouraged. It would be too threatening: showing you’re more intelligent, capable or competent than the ‘oga at the top’ (who, as a rule, is not an overachiever either) is career suicide.

My dear I worked for a corporation that raised money for all the big political giants and it is about who you know in every government around the globe do u think Dick Cheney and Obama being related is fake I work in a multi-national company oyibo women know how to screw they way up it is so common and when you dont and your attractive forget about promotions. The whole world is ran by the same elite system. Leaders are a reflection of the people that is what I agree with you 100%....But I face problems in America for doing not great work but Outstanding I am an overachiever through school and my career and I have learned to tone it down because its never good to outshine the master.

Before leaders would chop the money without even a single show of concern but now they are doing what they know. It is up to us to do our part. The government in America did not feed poor citizens until citizens started feeding the poor themselves then the government followed check history. I know 4 doctors in my town from abroad that built Mansion in the Village together they could have built a state of the art clinic that is an investment in the people and themselves because people pay cash for treatment. Individual thinking has to change before it trickles up
By the way share with us how you have done an excellent service to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by rayalesh(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
No Sir, not life president but he must finish his two terms for peace to reign in Niger Delta that is what Kuku is saying. The present conspiracy of our Jihadist Buhari and Tinubu to take control of the Niger Delta oil could

nice one, i don't no the way some people thinks in this country, so because he from Niger Delta way should continue to allow somebody that is clueless and as no solutions to our great country continue to stay in power. the oil u are talking about in Niger Delta is meant for few people not Nigeria masses we are not seeing the effect in our life. Finally, u should stop this unreasonable or on imageable things like " The present conspiracy of our Jihadist Buhari and Tinubu to take control of the Niger Delta oil" etc. if they are thiefs arrest them, they are not the president or are the powerful than the commander in cheif of Nigeria.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by vanstanzy(m): 7:06am On Apr 26, 2013
I am so very scared right now, that my knees are even knocking so loud. Can anyone hear my knees knocking??
These ND goons should go fizzle out, make we hear word!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by mu2sa2: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2013
These militants are gej`s private army to intidate pdp to renominate him for a 2nd term.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by vanstanzy(m): 7:14am On Apr 26, 2013
olaric: Is this supposed to be a threat or what?

Ask the goon o! I just tire for this gibberish.*Really disappointed!*
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by metrixserv: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2013
If that is the case,Let him be life president then.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Abagworo(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2013
The truth is that the Military might take over for good. They've been patient enough. All these people making careless utterances need to watch their mouth. This man is an idiot and he has just spoilt things for Jonathan just when his economic policies were about to start campaigning for him. Jonathan can win a free and fair election if he succeeds in giving us power but statements like these will only diminish his successes and only goes on to prove Henry Okar right.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by samabashiy46: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
sweet_gala: After 8 years what is going to happen! , as stated above this is an illiterate rational that can not be accepted.
Nigeria is not the property of any region to govern without question and Nigerians can not be bullied into making decisions that do no favour our well being or our future.

Is this man trying to get Jonathan an uncontested ride into aso rock?.
Sometimes I think we were better off under IBB and Abacha with the kind of remarks presidency have the audacity to make these days. angry

Totally agree with you. I wonder why we possess the experience of speaking out of both sides of our mouths. I thot it was the same presidency that is always quick to allege that Buhari said that if he doesn't win elections; Nigeria will be ungovernable? Not only is this Kuku of a guy telling Nigerians the same thing but also telling (or trying to coerce) US (& other G8 nations if one follows the trend) that if Jona is not re-elected then there won't be peace in the Niger Delta which will definitely spill to the whole of Nigeria & affect US & others also. Its so sad seeing this sort of desperation from an incumbent presidential spokesman representing his country in a foreign country which brings to bear & makes us remember the Abacha & IBB days! Lets continue praying for our dear nation...
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by lookmangiw(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Irrespective of any political dynamics, there is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and Fair Election. You can take it to the bank, I repeat, there is no other politician! Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, his transformation Agenda is visibly enviable. Jonathan is a rocket when compared to Yaradua! Jonathan is a saint when compared to OHBEJAY, Jonathan is a visionary when compared to Abacha, Jonathan is a Professor when compared to Buhari. And when you compare Jonathan to himself, He is GoodLuck, Personified.
how I wish seun has 'unlike' in nairaland. I would have clicked it on this comment a million time.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Evestar200(f): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2013
C as Yoruba pple dy bark 4 here af if,,if fight come dem fit withstand am,,lazy pple,,only juju nai dem knw,,them go bomb una join una shire

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by patrickmuf(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2013
As a Niger deltan(rather Nigerian) this is utter rubbish...Have countries without oil not survived the test of times? Most of them are doing better than Nigeria today...GEJ is hiding behind peoples voices in his bid to hold onto power come 2015 but if he doesn't deserve it, i would never vote for him...I won't let sentiments destroy my future and i urge all Nigerians to do away with tribal sentiments...

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by MosD: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Of all the antiques of campaign so far employ by this govt, this takes the biscuit. Please ask kuku, if he said gej inherited the trouble in the north, didnt he inherit the peace in the niger delta too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) / Again, US SEC Cautions On Investing In Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.