Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency (21800 Views)

Truth And Consequences In Nigeria / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected, See Consequences In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by IGBOSON1: 12:51am On Apr 26, 2013
hikmoj: Wot gona hapen if the DUNCE President is nt re electd? Wil heven fal?shebi dem don bcom profesionals 4riging make dem go recruit pple&train dem 2 form riging squad in order 2 acomplish dia mision.ode buruku,awon ole,barawo,onye oshi.

^^^You ask 'what gonna happen if the President isn't re-elected?' Hunger go wire you......that's what's gonna happen!

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 26, 2013
ikwere militant: yes o d message is very clear the americans should choose between buhari\tefnubu or gej{oil) cos my ak47 is fully loaded waitng for 2015

Imagine if someone from the North had written the nonsense you just posted here, some of you would have labelled the person Islamic terrorist, whereas you and boko haram militants are birds of the same feather. All you do and prepare for is mayhem.

7 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Dibiachukwu: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2013
Abagworo: The army needs to take over Government and give baga treatment to all politicians or any insurgents. Enough is enough with all these careless talks. Nigerian army needs to do total killing of any community that harbours any form of rebels or whatsoever. Rubbish!

You also forget that Nigerians in the Nigerian army also have religion, ethnicities, and allegiances.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by lacasa: 1:02am On Apr 26, 2013
Now i fully understand y Pastor Tunde Bakare was shouting, saying "Nigeria has gone to the Dogs".

#
This is what happens when you hand leadership positions to people that come out of the wilderness, unrefined people, inexperienced green horns, with no creed to pass as nominees for leadership roles in a country like Nigeria angry

This is the pitiful state Nigeria has come down to angry

You bring an unknown minority from otuoke to handle an entire nation, the most populous in africa? is this the best we can do?

Nigeria doesn't deserve this kind of misfits! angry

#.. Well, its not their fault, it's the army of dumb nigerians who supported failures and mental handicaps into government angry

Bloody Savages!, militants!, uncivilised rascals!! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by tyosho: 1:04am On Apr 26, 2013
What rubbish is this man saying?total rubbish at that.jonathan"s eight year term is in the interest of the US abi?
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Dibiachukwu: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2013
lacasa: This is. Wwhatt happens when. You give leadership positions to people that come out of the wilderness, unrefined people, inexperienced green horns, with no creed to pass as nominees for leadership roles in a country like Nigeria angry

You bring an unknown minority from otuoke to handle an entire nation, the most populous in africa? is this the best we can do?

#.. Well, its not their fault, it's the army of dumb nigerians who supported failures and mental handicaps into government angry

Nigeria became a pitiful state from 1970. And you are just waking up? Good morning Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by gysl1973: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Nigeria became a pitiful state from 1970. And you are just waking up? Good morning Nigeria.

Na now dey break for where the mumu dey

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by lacasa: 1:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

​So ​ says a Grieving Biafran.

#.. Wake up also, the biafran sun will never rise. angry
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ijawcitizen(m): 1:14am On Apr 26, 2013
payless:

Imagine if someone from the North had written the nonsense you just posted here, some of you would have labelled the person Islamic terrorist, whereas you and boko haram militants are birds of the same feather. All you do and prepare for is mayhem.
By the time they start depending on the rich mineral resources found in their north under an arrangement of true/fiscal federalism and resource control, then any northerner saying that would be ON POINT.

Mayhem??
Who is scared of mayhem when I'm fortified with Asawana Egbesu!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by gysl1973: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2013
lacasa: Now i fully understand y Pastor Tunde Bakare was shouting, saying "Nigeria has gone to the Dogs".

#
This is what happens when you hand leadership positions to people that come out of the wilderness, unrefined people, inexperienced green horns, with no creed to pass as nominees for leadership roles in a country like Nigeria angry

You bring an unknown minority from otuoke to handle an entire nation, the most populous in africa? is this the best we can do
?

Please always complete the dose as prescribed by the doctor psychiatrist.

stupid man, that same GEJ, you are insulting governs you, protect you and determine your fate, he can wake up tomorrow and deploy soldiers to give us another episode of baga saga
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by musiwa24: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2013
danny301, how can people seek self determination to a place they immigrate to. so people living in kirikiri lagos can self determination too..?? you make me laugh. the only place ijaws can seek self determination is bayelsa state. river state have igbos majority.

a commission can not seek self determination.. it is only ethnicity that can seek self determination.. so niger delta commission can not seek self determination

the people of western niger of nigeria can seek self determination because they can show ethnic, language ,history and fact they are been discriminated against.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by BetaThings: 1:18am On Apr 26, 2013
Goddex:

No Sir, not life president but he must finish his two terms for peace to reign in Niger Delta that is what Kuku is saying. The present conspiracy of our Jihadist Buhari and Tinubu to take control of the Niger Delta oil could ignite a terrible unrest.

You guys are lying again
This is not new!
In 2011, ND militants said they would not allow peace to rein if Jonathan was not elected
The propagandist twisted Buhari's statement and turned the threat made by ND militants into one made by Buhari
I am not voting Jonathan
I EAGERLY AWAIT DIRE CONSEQUENCES

3 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ijawcitizen(m): 1:18am On Apr 26, 2013
musiwa24: danny301, how can people seek self determination to a place they immigrate to. so people living in kirikiri can self determination too..?? you make me laugh. the only place ijaws can seek self determination is bayelsa state. river state have igbos majority.

a commission can not seek self determination.. it is only ethnicity that can seek self determination.. so niger delta commission can not seek self determination
The animal is here again.
Who removed you from your cage?
You sef wan dey talk for where normal people dey talk?
Kolomental!
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by BetaThings: 1:20am On Apr 26, 2013
noblezone: The man spoke the reality on ground.

This is the way Nigeria is!

I had made that analysis in a post
https://www.nairaland.com/1239894/m-e-n-d-verses#14973416, but Nairalnaders jumped and paased.
I think we don't like the truth.

but we see the rise of Boko Haram for two major reasons:

1. Islam is not practiced in Nigeria the way they fell it should'
2. Worst is, an infidel is in power.

Stop this lying antics
1. Christians call non-christians infidels!
2. Non-muslims have been in power
1967 - 1975 (9 years) based on a coup masterminded by muslims
1976 - 1999 (3.5 years) A muslim was toppled in a christian abortive coup, muslim did not say that another muslim must take over!
1999 - 2007 (8 years) No muslim insurgency
[

2010 - date (3 years) Insurgency started under Yaradua (a muslim) continues
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ekoilee: 1:21am On Apr 26, 2013
onatisi:
this kind of write up is what i call standardized rubbish.
sorry to say this anyway

Coming from a standardized manufactured asholerock Reterdeen troll..

Dullard find your level, you and your kind are beneath me and this is the last I'm responding to you compound i.diot
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by kabba7(m): 1:22am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=~ZN~]Three Words - "Signs of fear".
Kuku , Jona ,and the south sout governors I always know are militant sponsors. however this type of irresponsible statement from term all is unacceptable they can tell thier tugs to close all oil wells no skin pain before thr cursed oil Nigeria was surviving in anycase before thr oyibo brought maize chickens were eating something .
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by scarter75: 1:41am On Apr 26, 2013
Is he trying to tell us that without Jonathan,Nigeria will cease to exist?it can also be vice versa,if he continues beyond 2015,boko haram attacks will be more rampant.Mr president should be concerned on making Nigeria work,how can they be peace in the country,when nothing is working,excessive corruption in broad daylight, A country where senators being paid more than their counterparts in far more developed countries,when we are supposed to be a third world country and at the same time cannot pay a living wage to workers.A country,where the justice system sees it as justice to sentence a person to death by hanging for stealing N2,000 ,while a person stealing billions of naira,is given an option to pay a paltry fine and go ahead n enjoy his stolen wealth.
A country where a convicted governor is granted amnesty for stealing our collective wealth.I can go on and on with what is wrong with our country.
Mr President,I am also from the Niger delta,u don't need to intimidate or blackmail us to vote for you in 2015. All you need to do is to get Nigeria working,by creating employment for unemployed graduates roaming the streets,provide us with us with electricity,good roads and basic amenities and most of all put a stop to corruption.We are not asking for much,but what is our right.I don't think if you are able to address the issues afflicting us,you would need to intimidate us.It's just my honest thought though.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by dinggle: 1:56am On Apr 26, 2013
@ Abagworo
You spoke my mind, What is still keeping the military in the barracks??

Jona knew this day would come; when morning started he knew night was near, but failed to prepare. He failed to protect the poor, weak, jobless, Christians and even the Muslims, those killed were either not compensated or disgracefully compensated, now that he knows that the chicken has come home to roast he can no longer face the people he punished by increasing fuel price on Jan. 1st 2012, he can no longer face those who lost loved relatives, brothers, sisters, fathers, and mothers. If only he had declared a state of emergency in Boko-Haram states, 1/3 of the lives lost would have been saved, but he failed to understand the pain of the grieving. Though he had no shoes as a boy but he had life! the people he is ruling today have no shoes, no clothes, no food and the only difficult live they once had was taken away from them in the most cruel manner. The messiah is clueless on how and what to do. The path his govt has taken is a shamefully submission path.

I strongly believe that if his govt had asked America to ensure he is president for life that would have been a better argument, what he did not tell America is what happens in 2019 (Assuming he gets a 2nd term) we will have to retain him as long as the Niger Delta exist. Unless he makes that argument he is own his own.

But to know how selfish GEJ is, instead of making an argument for those that are been killed violently an argument for death on anyone caught association with militancy he choose to run on fear over accomplishments.

NIGERIA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS 2015---------->"FEAR OVER ACCOMPLISHMENTS"
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Sirdayor(m): 2:26am On Apr 26, 2013
not until we stop ds tribal sentiments, we aren't going to move forward.
Ask that kuku folk, how has Jonathan positively affect the life of an average Niger delta man? Even the amesnesty package is Yaradua initiative.
An average person in niger delta is stil not enjoying basic infrastructure till date. The NDDC projects, despite being monitore by the son of the soil, there is so much corouption going on there & the presidency is not bold enough to discipline any culprit, rathes 'gave presidential pardon for people acused of corouption cases. Do the think Nigerians are fool?
Let me tell anybody who care to listen that if niger delta is gain independent tody, the surfarnes will still persist except you have true leader that realy care.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by xaine: 2:35am On Apr 26, 2013
How pathetic! I even forgot what to say.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by xaine: 2:37am On Apr 26, 2013
Demdem2: No shaking. Retardeen will be booted out and JTF called upon to "bagalised" the whole region.
Aha! Thats what i wanted to say
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Irrespective of any political dynamics, there is no better candidate in the Nigerians Politicosphere that can win Jonathan in any Free and Fair Election. You can take it to the bank, I repeat, there is no other politician! Jonathan is the best thing to happen to Nigeria, his transformation Agenda is visibly enviable. Jonathan is a rocket when compared to Yaradua! Jonathan is a saint when compared to OHBEJAY, Jonathan is a visionary when compared to Abacha, Jonathan is a Professor when compared to Buhari. And when you compare Jonathan to himself, He is GoodLuck, Personified.

I used to think corruption was Nigeria’s biggest problem, but I’m starting to doubt that. Every time I probe into one of the many issues this country is encountering, at the core I find the same phenomenon: the widespread celebration of mediocrity. Unrebuked underachievement seems to be the rule in all facets of society. A governor or president building a single road during his entire tenure is revered like the next Messiah; an averagely talented author who writes a colourless book gets sponsored to represent Nigerian literature overseas; and a young woman with no secretarial skills to speak of gets promoted to the oga’s office faster than any of her properly trained colleagues.
Needless to say the politician is probably hailed by those awaiting part of the loot he is stealing.

Nigeria is the opposite of a meritocracy: you do not earn by achieving. You get to be who and where you are by knowing the right people. Whether you work in an office, for an enterprise or an NGO, at a construction site or in government, your abilities hardly ever are the reason you got there. Performing well, let alone with excellence, is not a requirement, in fact, it is discouraged. It would be too threatening: showing you’re more intelligent, capable or competent than the ‘oga at the top’ (who, as a rule, is not an overachiever either) is career suicide.

It is an attitude that trickles down from the very top, its symptoms eventually showing up in all of society, from bad governance to bad service to bad craftsmanship.

Where excellence meets no gratification, what remains to be celebrated is underachievement. That is why it is not uncommon to find Nigerians congratulating each other with substandard results. It is safer to cuddle up comfortably in shared mediocrity than to question it, since the latter might also expose your own less than exceptional performance. Add to this the taboo of criticising anyone senior or higher up and it explains why so many join in the admiration of the emperor’s new clothes.

7 Likes

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by marabout(m): 3:08am On Apr 26, 2013
hmmmmm....
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by MaxNdu: 3:20am On Apr 26, 2013
Goddex:

No Sir, not life president but he must finish his two terms for peace to reign in Niger Delta that is what Kuku is saying. The present conspiracy of our Jihadist Buhari and Tinubu to take control of the Niger Delta oil could ignite a terrible unrest.

And who told you that every president of Nigeria has to do two terms in office even when he is a gross failure. ....Truely, this is a threat well garnished with blackmail and Nigerians will never go along with this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by tunde1200(m): 4:13am On Apr 26, 2013
eko ilee: This is what you call hostage taking and extortion.

Imagine the bloated creek clowns uttering this illiterate rationale and gutter garbage to international audience?

lmao...

You get it all I wanted say. But some people no get single shame for body ooo.

1 Like

Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Ilaje44(m): 4:29am On Apr 26, 2013
Ilaje Omuro: A la Animal Farm's, "Mr. Jones will come back."

Aburo, kon ti gha ke? Se o mi yon? E le oma yemi. Aiye gba omuro o...
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by tunde1200(m): 4:37am On Apr 26, 2013
Intimidation or act off irresponsible in government....
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by akaOpene(m): 4:51am On Apr 26, 2013
Reference:

No sir, its not a pity, it is the reality. What is a pity is that folks like you are completely out of touch with the reality of all that has held this entity together called Nigeria.

When we say the number one problem in Nigeria is her structure others will be running after mice carrying plagues of corruption and other vices.

We shall see. If Nigeria cannot find structural equilibrium then forget it. Nothing will ever work the way it is expected.

You think those boys in the creeks will watch outsiders plunder the resources beneath them to become overnight billionaires and will remain silent and naive forever. I just laugh.
That's a conjecture my friend and not a reality.By the way,was it not Yaradua that initiated the amnesty programme?Saying its a pity was my mistake; it rather a double pity that a government official had to display such stupidity in an international forum.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by ochukoccna: 4:51am On Apr 26, 2013
A VERY INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT TO MAKE
I trust Kuku's statements will get the right media reply as he's cut down back to size
Such nonsense!
An incompetent leader& his tribe holding Nigeria to hostage
I thought this was a supposed democracy
Perform and be reelected or do a Jonathan in government and get kicked out
Afterward PDP,Ebele and their clones will accuse others of heating up the polity
Jonathan can spit this jargons through Kuku yet isn't this statement more inflamatory than Buhari's 'baboon and dog soaked in blood utterance'
Ebele has seen the signs of his impending 2015 exit and like many zombie African leaders before him flown the ethnic flag
All this are pointers to the need of an SNC if we are not to sink this ship called Nigeria circa 2015
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by Tigerhead: 5:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Mr. Kuku could have chosen his words better, but the point had to be made. The Americans were become a bit irritating.

As for the rest of the ewure chorus here, who are ready to come and "kill" all those pesky niger delta people. I can only laugh. You all know that you will be begging within 3 months and if you ever meet face to face with a real ND militant you will poo in your pants.

Silly kids.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by kunlekunle: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2013
Goddex:

Your militants shall be paid and they will keep quiet.
Re: Dire Consequences In Niger-Delta If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected - Presidency by olajide8(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2013
What level of rubbish is this, a person is incompetent, and a brazingly corrupt, as well as clueless, to top it up he is heartless and because he comes from an Oil producing region, one stupi-d THING believes, its his entitlement to go for a second term Lubbish! No-nsense! Security- scale of 1-100 (*10*) only VIP are secure, Employment- only those from the niger-delta are employed now and those that know people that know people in government(nepotism of the highest order), Power-its only on paper we see light and contracts awarded to themselves and cronies, Corruption-when the head is corrupt the tail will follow suit everywhere corruption is walking with its shoulders high and pointing a finger in all directions, Education- we expect the country to move forward but since, he has never worked in private sector how can he understand what the economy wants nah so so University dem dey establish, Goossh (let them carry oil and go) nigeria will survive, greedy gluttons, in fact the oil does not belong to them it belongs to nigeria - they just happen to be born on top of the land above it - rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Wakil: I Stopped The Bombing A Church On Christmas Eve — Mama Boko Haram / PDP NWC Sacks Wike's Lawyers Against APC Other Parties / Court Orders E-Upload And Physical Pasting Of Election Results In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.