Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,406 members, 7,901,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? (7768 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Godson201333(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
5yrs at the burial ground
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
I had my first kiss at 5. Ate my first kitty at 6...probably younger.
Explains a few things...
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2013
joeydozzy:

na so you wowo reach? lipsrsealed

@thread errmmm... 8 I guess
help me ask am o, nd bros 8 too young na cheesy
joeydozzy:

na so you wowo reach? lipsrsealed

@thread errmmm... 8 I guess
help me ask am o, nd bros 8 too young na
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2013
2buff: I had my first kiss at 5. Ate my first kitty at 6...probably younger.
Explains a few things...
ah bros hw old u b naw i fear u o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2013
Godson201333: 5yrs at the burial ground
na ghost u go kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Emusan: Exerctly 0 year during big b.ang, I kiss a ghost on my way to somewhere I know nothing about.

Don't ask me how I know it because I may vex and bite you like suarez.
u must finish ur story o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 12:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee: ...which kissangry
french kiss lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2013
Bantino: Can't really remember
so u had multiple kisses at a tym
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 27, 2013
sexymoma: ah bros hw old u b naw i fear u o

Mehn e no easy O.
I no even know wetin I for see wey spoil me at such an early age. embarassed
Every compound I moved to when I was younger than 9 yeas old, there was always one girl there around my age that I began smooching tings with...always.

And this was BEFORE my bawls dropped! My aunty actually caught me on top one of the girls too.
I just don't understand myself back then now that I look back.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Fkforyou(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2013
I think it depends on d enviroment some1 grew up 4rm and how exposed one is,like me, when we were kids we had no time or mayb we weren't dat close to any girl na just 2 play football,watch film,and go arabic skul...am 22 & I've nt kissed any1 yet,but I will this night,when I go to collect my note at her hostel dis night(pls dnt ask me hw my note got into her hands..lol..)wish me luck guys...lol...*where i keep that strawberry sweet self*

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2013
2buff:

Mehn e no easy O.
I no even know wetin I for see wey spoil me at such an early age. embarassed
Every compound I moved to when I was younger than 9 yeas old, there was always one girl there around my age that I began smooching tings with...always.

And this was BEFORE my bawls dropped! My aunty actually caught me on top one of the girls too.
I just don't understand myself back then now that I look back.

u b original profesiona chuka o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by BingoLee(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2013
sexymoma: u b original profesiona chuka o

...sweeery sexymoma.. can i kiss u?...jusss one peck? wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2013
Fkforyou: I think it depends on d enviroment some1 grew up 4rm and how exposed one is,like me, when we were kids we had no time or mayb we weren't dat close to any girl na just 2 play football,watch film,and go arabic skul...am 22 & I've nt kissed any1 yet,but I will this night,when I go to collect my note at her hostel dis night(pls dnt ask me hw my note got into her hands..lol..)wish me luck guys...lol...*where i keep that strawberry sweet self*
hahahaha cum let me teach u hw to kiss b4 u go nd mit d gurl o no go fall ma hand o.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

...sweeery sexymoma.. can i kiss u?...jusss one peck? wink
one peck or one pack of kisses.... Lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by BingoLee(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2013
sexymoma: one peck or one pack of kisses.... Lol

..sweery hang on..u light skin, half cast or white? undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by iykololo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] 17yrs old, on the balcony at night. It was d most sensual kiss i ve ever heard.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Dkobo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
I was first kiss at d age of 20 in d dream!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Bantino(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
sexymoma: so u had multiple kisses at a tym

Something like dat, moreover, it's been a long time.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 2:16am On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=Bingo Lee]

..sweery hang on..u light skin, half cast or white? undecided[/quote i b blacky o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 2:22am On Apr 28, 2013
iykololo: [color=#000099][/color] 17yrs old, on the balcony at night. It was d most sensual kiss i ve ever heard.
lol... Hmmm interesting!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 2:25am On Apr 28, 2013
Dkobo: I was first kiss at d age of 20 in d dream!
bros u neva kiss o dat wan na kiss wu knw if na mami water u kiss.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2013
grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Fkforyou(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
@sexy,I didn't do it yesterday,I didn't want to make any rash move that will destroy my chances with her,that was the 1st time we were very close,but omò she look gorgeous yesterday and the weather was exceptionally cool cos rain fell,but all dsame I had a nice time with her but I was just admiring her lips from far...cry

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
sexymoma:
Hw many lips come hook ur lips dat day o grin grin grin
Countless
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
NessaFresh:
Hahahhahaha ur soft fragile lips no fall off....u sure all those people brush mouth lol...no offeince
Many brush but few of them no brush I nearly died that day lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by paulworld(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
still waiting for mine
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by nenergy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
I was a Day old and it was at the hospital. My sweet mum was the girl.lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
sexymoma: u b original profesiona chuka o

God has been my strength. I changed to the better as I grew.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by AlyricistLaura: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2013

Kindergarten

Clothing Room
smiley
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by drnairalov: 1:17am On Apr 29, 2013
22years my room..d only person ve kissed till date (we re no more) *sadface *crying
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Kindergarten

Clothing Room
smiley
shocked At 5 yrs u hav started kissing, dont blame ur kids if dey follow ur foot step o.... Lol
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2013
drnairalov: 22years my room..d only person ve kissed till date (we re no more) *sadface *crying
sad I knw hw u feel, does dat min u haven't seen sum1 dat cud kiss like ur Ex undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out This South African Female Police Officers (pics) / Shes Beautiful Isnt She? She deserves it? / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.