Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? (7767 Views)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Dis is interesting
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:52am On May 01, 2013
kiss
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by PreciousJewel1(f): 1:11pm On May 01, 2013
I was 14 wen i had my 1st kiss my boyfrnd was 15, in his house
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by ikechukz(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2013
I recently turned 43 and i'm still hoping in God for my first kiss.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2013
I remember i was 16 then and i haven't even kissed up to 10secs before i don dey pour my pap out, that was also the first time but no sex
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 01, 2013
ikechukz: I recently turned 43 and i'm still hoping in God for my first kiss.

43?
shei, na just kiss?
I go lend you my babe sad
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 3:43pm On May 01, 2013
Precious Jewel: I was 14 wen i had my 1st kiss my boyfrnd was 15, in his house
hw ws it?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 3:44pm On May 01, 2013
jubrealguy: I remember i was 16 then and i haven't even kissed up to 10secs before i don dey pour my pap out, that was also the first time but no sex
Hahhahaha Bros u don high since o, na small kiss wake u..
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 3:45pm On May 01, 2013
joeydozzy:

43?
shei, na just kiss?
Nebuchadnezzar!!! shocked Come kiss ma Grand ma na i go giv u for free grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 3:46pm On May 01, 2013
jubrealguy: I remember i was 16 then and i haven't even kissed up to 10secs before i don dey pour my pap out, that was also the first time but no sex
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2013
sexymoma:
Not your grandma, but you, you can make me forget my first kiss. Cant you?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 4:31pm On May 01, 2013
jubrealguy: Not your grandma, but you, you can make me forget my first kiss. Cant you?
I wish i cud bt ma unkissable lips wont allow me... I remembered the last tym i kissed i poured 1Litre of spit into d guy's mouth, bt if u insist no p bt b ready to swallow 2galoons of ma siliver grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2013
sexymoma:
I wish i cud bt ma unkissable lips wont allow me... I remembered the last tym i kissed i poured 1Litre of spit into d guy's mouth, bt if u insist no p bt b ready to swallow 2galoons of ma siliver grin
Thanks ma'am, i think i got enough to deal with when it comes to this spit of a thing. With yours being 2gallons,my lips will rather stay single
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2013
jubrealguy: Thanks ma'am, i think i got enough to deal with when it comes to this spit of a thing. With yours being 2gallons,my lips will rather stay single
Come kiss na shebi na u wan chop lips
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 5:02pm On May 01, 2013
sexymoma:
Come kiss na shebi na u wan chop lips
Why all girls of these days come turn chameleon
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 8:13pm On May 01, 2013
jubrealguy: Why all girls of these days come turn chameleon
na u knw o
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 01, 2013
At last, I've finally found out why I was such a sexually charged pre-teen.
The answer came to me when I passed the question to my subconscious.
It was because I watched a lot of Looney Tune cartoons with this guy in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ZCbkLiv7U

LOL I was actually practising this guys antics on the girls (and thus getting enough wet lip action in the process) without even KNOWING that this was who I was imitating. It had already become natural.
Parents, please be careful about what your children watch. It really does have an effect... grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2013
sexymoma: na u knw o
Don't you have a first time kissing experience, i was actually expecting you to just drop yours instead you just chose to attack me............... O gaaa oooooo
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:38am On May 02, 2013
2buff: At last, I've finally found out why I was such a sexually charged pre-teen.
The answer came to me when I passed the question to my subconscious.
It was because I watched a lot of Looney Tune cartoons with this guy in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ZCbkLiv7U

LOL I was actually practising this guys antics on the girls (and thus getting enough wet lip action in the process) without even KNOWING that this was who I was imitating. It had already become natural.
Parents, please be careful about what your children watch. It really does have an effect... grin
Hmm Wise Werds
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 9:40am On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: Don't you have a first time kissing experience, i was actually expecting you to just drop yours instead you just chose to attack me............... O gaaa oooooo
Baby Read ma Topic....
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by ikechukz(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2013
joeydozzy:

43?
shei, na just kiss?
Thanks man but you know it won't be possible.There is this girl in my street,she promised to kiss me this evening.I just can't wait.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 11:47am On May 02, 2013
ikechukz:
Thanks man but you know it won't be possible.There is this girl in my street,she promised to kiss me this evening.I just can't wait.
Pls tell ha dat u b kissing ha for atleast 2hrs non-stop wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2013
sexymoma:
Baby Read ma Topic....
Started at an old age,what were you doing when you were 13,14,15,16
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: Started at an old age,what were you doing when you were 13,14,15,16
i ws busy practicing for d D-day grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2013
sexymoma:
i ws busy practicing for d D-day grin
And d D-day was perfect i guess
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 2:57pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: And d D-day was perfect i guess
nt reali jare
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2013
sexymoma:
nt reali jare
U were kinda unstable, right??
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 4:06pm On May 02, 2013
jubrealguy: U were kinda unstable, right??
hhmmmm i comment to reserve
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by jubrealguy(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2013
sexymoma:
hhmmmm i comment to reserve
lolz......... Didnt like mine at all, i wish i could go back to correct it
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by sexymoma(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2013
jubrealguy: lolz......... Didnt like mine at all, i wish i could go back to correct it
Share wid me na, nd let rub lips 2gether....... oh sowi let rub minds 2gether. grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by fruityjojo(f): 10:50am On May 03, 2013
I had my first kiss wen I was 5min old. My mummy kiss me nd said "ohhh my sweet buriful pumpkin muah muah muah". How did I knw? I saw d pishursgrin.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? by Princeparix(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2013
Mak i remember

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Shaves Pubic Hair Of Female Members During Church Service / How Can I Tell If My Husband Is Married In Nigeria Or Was Married Before? / How To Steal Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.